Simon Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man receives a shock.
1.7k words
4.41
116.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S English
S English
11 Followers

Simon awoke to find the sun streaming in through his bedroom window and the warmth of the day already beginning to find its way into his room. For a moment he thought he had overslept and a moment of tension gripped him, but then, smiling, he relaxed into his pillow as he realised this was the fourth day of his summer holiday.

After dozing for a while, he awoke again and lay listening to the silence of the house. His parents had gone away on holiday the day before and he had the house to himself for two whole weeks. It was the first time he had not gone with them, and therefore the first time he had been alone in the house for such a long period.

He had actually planned to go away with his friends. But, not yet having secured his first job since leaving school, he had decided that he should be at home job-hunting rather than camping with his friends. None of his friends had much money, and that would surely lead to boredom and arguments between them as it had on their short Easter break a few months ago.

A few hours later, having washed, dressed and breakfasted, and bored with watching cartoons on TV, Simon began to wander the house seeking inspiration to fill the day before him. He opened an upstairs window and sat for a while, surveying the scene of idle, contented suburbia outside. It was turning into a very hot day and little was moving. He could see the next-door neighbour's dog scratching itself in the garden, but nothing else was moving.

Yawning, Simon started to rise, but as he did, he caught a glimpse of movement from the garden on the far side of the one with the dog in it, and a few seconds later saw Mrs. Brady setting up her sun lounger on the lawn. Mrs. Brady was a middle-aged lady, plump but not unattractive, and Simon felt his breath quicken as he watched her remove her robe and lie down on the lounger.

From where he was sitting, Simon had a good view of Mrs. Brady, and he found himself staring at her body with mounting excitement. He watched for a while, hoping that she would remove part, or better still - all, of her bikini, but it seemed that she was content to lie motionless. After a while he concluded she was napping. Feeling slightly guilty for having such lustful thoughts, Simon rose and moved away from the window. In doing so, he caught sight of himself in the bedroom mirror and stopped to study himself.

Simon was a well-built lad, about 5'9" tall with brown hair, blue eyes and a nice smile. He was slightly overweight and this, he reasoned, was responsible for his lack of success with girls. In truth, however, he was considered chubby rather than fat, and deep down he wasn’t too despondent about it. His other, deeper concern, as far as the opposite sex went, was that he felt his manhood was not as big as it should be.

Simon removed his shorts and examined himself closely in the mirror, a habit that was becoming almost daily, especially now that he had too much time on his hands. Having discerned no noticeable difference from the previous day however, he decided to measure himself once again.

Moving to the bed and reaching under his mattress, Simon removed one of his favourite magazines, then went downstairs in search of the sewing box containing his Mother's tape measure. Having found this, he relaxed into his Father's favourite armchair and slowly stroked himself whilst reading the magazine.

After a few minutes of being deeply engrossed in a favourite story, illustrated with photographs of a lady in various glamourous poses, Simon checked his penis and considered that he was now as hard as he could get. Forcing his hips upward, to see himself at his best advantage, he held the tape in place and strained to see, hoping against hope that he had grown since last time.

At this moment, the living room door opened and Simon was aghast to see the next-door neighbour, Mrs. Connor standing in the doorway and staring at him open-mouthed. For an instant, neither of them moved and then, in a blur of movement, Simon threw his hands across himself as Mrs. Connor backed out of the room mumbling something he could not hear.

Simon was horrified and leapt to his feet, pushing the magazine underneath the chair and taking a cushion from the sofa to cover himself with. He had completely forgotten that his Mother had asked Mrs. Connor to come in and water the plants. As he stood there, wondering what to do, there was a knock on the door and he heard Mrs. Connor ask if he was decent.

In a croaking voice, Simon mumbled that he was, and Mrs. Connor returned, watering can in hand, and began to water the rubber tree nearest the door. As she did so, and without looking up, Mrs. Connor spoke, telling Simon that she was sorry to have barged in on him. Simon

Was feeling extremely foolish and didn't know what to say, his mouth felt dry but at last he managed to speak "Its ok, I, I, I'm sorry, I was just..."

Mrs. Connor looked up at him and smiled "It's alright dear, I know. Don't worry about it. I grew up with two brothers and I must admit that I used to spy on them sometimes". She laughed. "I'm not sure I ever saw them with a tape measure though. What on earth is that about?"

Simon felt his face turn even redder, "I er, I was just seeing if I had grown", it felt silly even as he said it and he expected Mrs. Connor to laugh. Instead she just looked at him kindly and spoke to him in the softest voice he had ever heard her use "all boys worry about that at one time or another dear. And do you know, it isn't the least bit important, you'll come to understand that as you get older"

Simon nodded dumbly "I suppose, I just worry that..." his voice trailed off and Mrs. Connor smiled again "you just need reassurance that’s all, its natural. Would you like me to take a look?"

Simon just stood there, looking down at his feet, and said nothing.

"Take away the cushion dear and let me see"

Simon didn't know what to do, so, he did what he was told and dropped the cushion back onto the sofa. He was aware that his cock had softened and for a second, he willed it, unsuccessfully, to thicken up.

He looked at Mrs. Connor, aware of his face burning as he stood there naked before her, it was a few seconds before she spoke "that looks fine to me sweetheart, but why don't you sit back down and we'll take a proper look?. In fact, why don't we see if we can return you to the state

you were in when I interrupted you?"

Once sitting down, Mrs. Connor sat next to him and patted his hand. "Don't worry dear, just relax, i'm sure you have nothing to worry about".

Simon took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second. He opened them again as a slight sob escaped from his lips, Mrs. Connor's fingers were slowly stroking his cock and she was speaking softly to him. "There, there, lets see you at your best for Eileen" and as she spoke, her fingers tightened around his now siffening penis.

Simon couldn't believe this. He had never thought of this grey haired lady, in her late sixties, in a sexy way before, yet now here she was, holding his cock and murmuring to him as he sat naked on his Parent's sofa.

"Oh, wow, Mrs. Connor that feels great" he said

"I'm glad dear, and you look great, so thick and hard, i don't know why you were worried, mmm you look good enough to eat".

Mrs. Connor looked up and smiled "thats it, Simon, you just relax and let me help you. I want you to feel sooooo good" and, reaching up to caress his face with her other hand she took a firm grip of his erection and began to rub.

Simon moaned, this felt great but he didn't know how long he could last and yet he wanted more. Leaning forward slightly he could smell Mrs. Connor's perfume and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to kiss and nuzzle her neck.

Mrs. Connor sighed and, still holding his cock in a firm grip, kissed the top of his head.

Simon was losing all restraint now and he writhed his hips in time with the motion. Mrs. Connor moved slightly, moving her hand from around his neck and, in one seamless motion, transferred his cock into her other hand. Now she began to jack him off in ernest. Simon gasped and looked down. Mrs. Connor's hand was almost a blur and she was staring at his cock intently as her other hand caressed his balls.

Groaning, Simon leaned back into the sofa. “I’m…, I’m……”, and then he came. He could feel the pounding in his chest and head as his whole body shook. He had never experienced anything like this and was amazed to feel the cum pumping out of his cock and up onto his neck, chest and tummy.

After a few seconds he opened his eyes and looked into those of Mrs. Connor. She was staring at him intently, a very naughty smile playing around her lips. “Wow”, she said, “who called the Fire Brigade?”

Simon laughed and looked at the thick, white cum decorating his body. “Its never done that before” he said. Mrs. Connor passed him a tissue, then began to clean him with another one. “I expect there’s lots of things you’ve never done before, isn’t there?”

“I haven’t really done anything”, Simon admitted as he wiped himself, still amazed that he had produced this much cum and that it had even reached the side of his face. “Well, we’ll have to put that right”, said Mrs. Connor, rising, and straightening out her skirt. “Oh yes, we’ll definitely put that right. Why don’t I come around tonight and make your dinner?”

Simon smiled and nodded. He loved the feeling of being naked in front of his neighbour and his mind raced to the thought of another experience like the one he just had. “Yes”, he said, “that would be nice”.

S English
S English
11 Followers