Simon Pendleton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just stared at him, two of them looked pissed, but one was kind of checking him out. Similar incidents occurred all day. Girls he'd never met would either say 'hi' to him as he passed or would turn up their noses. A month of nothing and now it seemed that every girl in school not only knew him, but also had made up their mind on whether they'd screw him.

"What the fuck is going on?" Simon expressed vehemently.

"Do you really not know?" Leslie stopped on her way to class upon hearing him. "You're the fucking talk of the whole school."

Simon stared at her.

"God, guys are such idiots. You, Jodi, super make-out session, anything here ringing a bell?"

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah. Apparently, someone let slip that you and her were making out at some party on Friday night." Leslie looked him over for a second. "It's true, isn't it."

"Sort of." Simon blushed slightly. "But I don't think she would have told anyone and I know I didn't. You're the first person I've admitted it to. Who else . . . Shit. Cindy. She must have caught us and spread it around school. Son of a bitch!"

"You made your bed, now sleep with it. Or her." Leslie walked off to class.

*****

"What the fuck is going on, Jodi?"

Simon heard the shout from across the parking lot. He spotted Jodi amongst the cars talking with Evan. Jodi had her arms crossed and was looking down at the ground. Fuck, he thought, when it rains . . . Simon started walking in their direction. Evan was making enough of a scene that half the school was watching.

"Calm down, Evan. You're making a scene." Jodi glanced around. She saw dozens of people watching them argue.

"Calm down? I get back into town after a weekend with my family, find out that my girl's been swapping spit some bald-headed fuck-tard and you tell me to calm down?" Evan threw his hands in the air. "Geez, did ya fuck him too?"

"Screw you, asshole!" Jodi had had enough. "What I do and who I do it with is no longer any of your concern. Consider us over!"

Evan grabbed Jodi's arm. "Oh, no. I tell YOU when we are over, not the other way around."

"Stop it! You're hurting me!" Jodi knocked Evan's hand away but not without it leaving marks. She landed hard on the ground.

"That's enough Evan!" Simon dropped his book bag near the car. "You got a problem? Bring it up to me not her."

"Yeah I got a fucking problem! But that'll be gone when I kick your fucking ass."

"You don't want to do that, Evan." Simon spoke quietly, in contrast to Evan's yelling.

"And why the FUCK not! " Evan yelled. "You think you can take me?"

"Yes. But that's beside the point." Simon walked forward, interposing himself between Evan and Jodi. "The simple fact is this: If Jodi wanted to, she could go to the principal. Those marks on her arm are plenty enough evidence to get you suspended at least, if not expelled. There are also dozens of witnesses. This being your senior year, it would seriously hamper your college prospects."

Evan looked around, noticing the crowd that had gathered. "They wouldn't say anything against me. I'm the only chance this school has to win a state title."

"Option two is that we fight. At the very least, we both get suspended for fighting on school grounds, possibly expelled. Either way, I can guarantee that no matter what might happen to me, you would not be able to continue playing basketball. Ever." Simon simply stared serenely. "Think about your decision carefully."

Evan locked his gaze on Simon. He towered over him, shaking with rage. Simon just stood, unmoving. After a few seconds though, he backed off. "This isn't over, shithead. I'll be coming for you."

"I know," Simon said. Evan backed up, turned and walked off.

Simon turned to Jodi. "Are you ok?" he said, holding out his hand.

"I'm fine." She took his hand and stood up. "Thanks."

"Come on," he said, picking up his book bag, "I'll walk you home, if you don't mind."

"I'd like that." She smiled.

*****

The walk home was quiet and subdued. Both Simon and Jodi were a little tense after the confrontation with Evan. Jodi was also upset with herself. She had planned to break it off with Evan eventually, but not like this. Not because of something like this. She liked Simon, maybe a little too much. She glanced sidelong at Simon. She couldn't read him. She hoped he still liked her.

Simon, in contrast, felt exhilarated. Outside, he was as calm as he could be. Inside, he was doing back flips. He wasn't a bully and never intended to use his skills against another person. But this was different, exciting. He didn't even make a move and the other guy backed off. Bruce Lee called it "the art of fighting without fighting." But it was so cool that it worked. They arrived at their respective residences within forty minutes.

"I hope you're feeling okay." Simon said. They were standing in front of his house.

"I could use a drink. And some company, if you don't mind. I'm still a little shaky." Jodi hugged herself.

"Not at all. Please, come in." Simon walked her to the door and went inside. In the kitchen, he got a glass of water for Jodi. "Thank you," she said gratefully.

"So. You've got a nice house here, but where's your room?" she asked.

"I live downstairs." He started walking towards his stairs. "The previous owners had it converted to a separate apartment to rent out. I have access to the main house and a separate entrance as well." He escorted her down to his room. Jodi was impressed. The main living area contained his bed, dresser, TV, and stereo. The space normally reserved as the bedroom, was converted into a workout room.

"Nice place." Jodi commented. "Do you bring all your rescued damsels here or am I special?"

"Well, you're the first 'damsel' I've ever rescued." Simon grinned sheepishly. "But I do think you're special."

"That's sweet of you to say." Jodi set down her glass and walked towards him. "I suppose you deserve some kind of reward for my harrowing rescue, hmmm?"

"I didn't do it to get any kind of reward." Simon nervously backed up. His legs bumped into his bed and he sat down. Looking up into Jodi's eyes, it seemed he was a lot more intimidated sitting in front of her than his confrontation with Evan. Her eyes seemed to smolder as she stared at him.

"If I'd thought that," she straddled him once again, "I wouldn't be down here." She smiled wickedly. " Alone. With you."

She leaned forward and kissed him again. Slowly, lightly, without the ferocity of last time. It was passionate and unhurried. She ran her hands over his chest, reveling in the feel of his hard muscles. She moaned slightly, knowing she had to rigidly control herself or else she would end up letting go.

What is it about this guy? She thought. I can't seem to control myself around him. She started grinding into his crotch. Her pussy quickly got wet. She could feel him getting hard underneath her. Simon reached up to Jodi's breast and gave it a light squeeze. That move surprised her. She hadn't expected him to be so bold. She backed off quickly.

"Wha . . .?" Simon stuttered.

"Just trying to slow this down. This is YOUR reward, just for you." Jodi smiled.

"I don't want to leave you hanging."

"Don't worry. I'll let you make it up to me later."

Jodi knelt between Simon's legs. She ran her hands along the inside of his thighs, coming teasingly closer to his crouch each time she got close. Simon leaned back, propped up on his elbows.

Finally, she reached up to the button on Simon's jeans. Fiddling with it briefly, she opened his pants and pulled down the zipper. She lightly stroked Simon's cock, feeling it under his boxers. Her ministrations elicited a moan from Simon. She teased him mercilessly, but briefly.

Jodi grabbed the band of his shorts, releasing Simon's cock from its imprisonment. She was no expert judge on size, but she was pleased, estimating it to be about six to seven inches. She was surprised at how hot it felt when she touched it.

Simon leaned his head back, quietly moaning as she touched it. He was just glad he didn't cum as soon as she touched it, being so excited. Jodi wrapped her hand around his shaft. She had never felt anything so hard yet so smooth. Almost unconsciously, her hand started rubbing up and down his shaft. Her body took over; doing automatically what she was unsure of.

Simon could not believe what was happening. Jodi's hand felt like . . . like nothing he'd ever felt before. It's not like he hadn't masturbated before but his own hand didn't feel like this. Too soon, he felt that familiar tingling in his balls.

"Oh fuck." She heard him say. "Are you close?" Jodi started pumping faster.

"Yesss." Simon hissed.

Without removing her hand, Jodi laid on the bed next to Simon. She continued stroking him while whispering in his ear.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me. I wanna see it." Her breath was hot in Simon's ear. "Please? This is the only time I'll get to see it, because after this, it won't be anywhere either of us will be able to see it again."

"Oh GOD!!" Simon's load erupted from him. White goo shot from his cock and splattered the wall above his head.

"Yes! Do it, baby." Jodi watched Simon's cock, enthralled by the force of his orgasm. She squeezed her thighs together and felt her own mini climax.

The second shot also hit the wall near his head. The third, due to Jodi's vigorous pumping, splattered on her cheek. Surprised, she let go of Simon.

Jodi had never had cum on her before. It was warm and sticky. She reached her hand up to her face and scooped some of it onto her finger. She stared at it for a moment, clinging to her finger. Should I? she thought. Before she could think again, she shoved her finger into her mouth.

Her first taste of male ejaculate was weird. It was a little salty but not too bad. It was a lot different in taste and texture from her friends. She decided it wasn't all that bad.

Simon continued to ooze down his shaft as his climax subsided. He watched Jodi wipe her face with her finger and lick up his cum. He had never seen anything hotter. He stood up and went to his bathroom. He cleaned himself off with some toilet paper and brought out a wash cloth for Jodi.

"Thanks," she said, wiping the rest of her face clean.

"Your turn now?" Simon asked with a grin.

"Not today. Remember? This was your reward." She held out her hand. Simon helped her up off his bed. "I do need to get home, so you better button yourself if you plan on escorting me."

Simon, slightly embarrassed, straightened his clothes. He walked her up the stairs and out of his house. He held her hand as they walked next door.

"Jodi?" He was unsure of himself, standing next to this beautiful woman, especially after what they just did. She turned towards him. "Are we, ya know, dating now?"

"Well I did just break up with my boyfriend. Maybe I want some free time." Jodi couldn't help but giggle at Simon's astonished face. "Give me a couple weeks, then we can go out on a real date. If you're still interested by then."

"Okay. So can I pre-order a date for the first Friday in October?" he smiled.

"Deal." She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. She meant a quick peck, but it turned into a long passionate kiss. She didn't know if she could wait two weeks to do this again. She broke the kiss and went inside her house.

Simon could not stop smiling for the rest of the day.

12