Simon Says

Story Info
Simon says 'raise your hand.' Justin says 'touch your clit'.
3.6k words
4.27
66.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbhammer
sbhammer
10 Followers

"I told you I don't want your penis in my butt," said Emily in a scolding tone.

Justin had tried coaxing her into doing something—anything—that would liven up their sex life, but was always met with resistance. As prudish as he knew his wife to be, he never dreamed that it would be like this forever. Anal was out. Blowjobs went without question. And to get her to even touch his dick required a lot of coaxing and priming.

Emily, on the other hand, didn't need a thing. She had a loving husband who was sensitive to her needs, and met all of her sexual desires—as simple as those were. She could have an orgasm easily after a few minutes of penetration, and he always had his shortly thereafter. Nothing needed fixing. After all, it was just sex.

Justin hung his head in dejection while continuing to undress at the foot of the bed. He thought of stating his case again, as he'd done so many times in the past, but knew in his heart that it was pointless. They had walked through this issue many times over during the course of their marriage and the outcome was always the same. There was no way he was ever going to get her to loosen up when it came to sex, and no way he was ever going to make his fantasies reality.

"Aww..." she said, as she patted her hand on his pillow while laying on her side of the bed. "Don't be like that hon... Just c'mere."

Emily flashed her seductive, yet innocent eyes at him, and batted her eyelashes in her patented "Come hither" manner. No matter how hard he tried to resist, when she flashed those baby blues, he was like putty in her hands.

~o~

"Oh yeah, baby!" he shouted, as he rammed his cock in and out of Emily's tight pussy while pressing his hands firmly on the mattress below her. He could feel himself getting ready to explode as the friction on his dick intensified with each frenetic thrust. As he passed the point of no return, he cried out in ecstasy when the bubbling cauldron inside his balls boiled over and erupted powerfully into her tight canal.

He felt her vagina tighten around him and pull his load deeper into her as her breathing quickened then trailed off into barely audible, but pleasurable squeals. She turned her head to the side, and with eyes closed, pressed her face into the silky sheets that adorned the bed and muffled tiny peeps and moans into them.

Justin remained inside her as he watched her intently. They were five minutes out from their discussion and already Emily was satisfied. Her arms were by her sides and her hands were slowly clenching with each wave of pleasure that reverberated through her body. The side of her face that was exposed to his eyes bore an expression of pain, pleasure, or something in-between. He'd seen this expression before, and had been through this routine many times as her partner of five years, but he never had any idea what was going on in her head.

Was she really enjoying this?

Was she in pain?

Was she just afraid to let go?

He had started to form the words on his lips, as he had done so many times before, and was about to say them again. But before he could ask, "Are you ok?" she turned her head and looked into his eyes.

She put a palm up to his cheek and let out a sigh before saying, "That was incredible."

Damned if it was, Justin had no idea. For as long as he'd known her, Emily had always been quiet during sex. So quiet that he never knew if she was ever having a good time. She always orgasmed, that much was certain. But how much she enjoyed it? That was always a mystery in his mind.

Emily reassured him once again before he could even get the words out of his mouth. "I know what you're thinking, but yes. It was wonderful, baby."

She lifted her head up and touched his nose to hers before giving him a kiss on the lips. Justin then pulled out of her and got up off the bed. He went into the bathroom to fish for a towel then while turning the faucet on at the sink, said to her, "Can we just try doing it different, just once?"

Their sex life had been bland to say the least. There was no variation in how they did it, when they did it, or what they did. It always started with some kissing and light touching, worked into some heavy petting, then proceeded to intercourse—missionary style. Justin knew he had married a woman who was prudish, but believed that in time she would come around. He'd hoped that as she'd gotten more comfortable with him, she might let some of her inhibitions go. But as he had since learned, inhibitions are a tough nut to crack. They were ingrained in her at an early age by her Catholic parents, and then reinforced throughout her adolescent life by the teachings of her faith. He had always held out some thread of hope that she would change—let her hair down some—but that was as realistic as wishing on a star. His dream of exploring the wonders of sex and having an amazing sex life with her were fading right before his eyes, and that was a sobering thought.

"I like it this way, hon," she replied while resting on her back on the bed. "It's comfortable for me. We know what works."

"Time for bed sweetie."

Emily patted on Justin's pillow with a smile on her face as he came back into the room. He walked to his side then took his spot on the bed lying next to her. He put an arm around her, kissed her softly on her cheek, and coldly said, "Night, hon," before turning the lights out for the evening, while wondering if his sex life could get any more boring than it already was.

~o~

In the middle of the night, Justin woke to movement in the bed and a rustling of the sheets. He opened his eyes and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand.

3 a.m.

It was happening again.

Emily sat upright in the dark, remained motionless for a moment, then kicked her feet over the side of the bed. As she placed both feet on the floor, she stood up and began walking through the room. Justin hoped that she would settle before leaving the bed, thus marginally affecting his sleep, but that wasn't how this night was going to shake out.

He turned on his back then sat up as he watched the figure in the dark move towards the bedroom door, open it, and walk down the hall. He rubbed his eyes a few times before getting up groggily to follow.

He walked behind her closely but patiently, ensuring that he'd be able to catch her if she fell. Emily was fragile in every way. She was short and thin—almost tiny—with delicate features and an amazing softness to her skin. She bruised easily and sprained joins with just a hint of torqueing. She was his porcelain doll. And she was a sleepwalker.

As he started to shake off his early a.m. haze, he said to her, "Honey... You're sleepwalking again. C'mon back to bed." He put a hand on her shoulder while she continued her slow movements through the kitchen. She reached down into a cabinet and grabbed a dishtowel and a bottle of 409. Then, with eyes wide-opened and staring straight ahead, she instinctively sprayed down the countertop and began rubbing.

"Emily, you're cleaning the kitchen. It's already clean," he said while remaining by her side as she worked. "We need to go back to sleep."

Only after Emily had gone over each countertop twice did she replace the towel and cleaner, before turning off the kitchen lights and slowly walking back down the hall to the bedroom. Justin continued following her closely and said in a joking manner, "Jeez, if I'd have known you were going to clean the kitchen I'd have asked you to make me a sandwich first."

Just then, she stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and walked back towards the kitchen. Justin shook his head in exasperation and followed once more. This time, when she reached the kitchen, she turned the light back on and went into the fridge. She took out a tray of lunchmeat, opened a loaf of bread, then went into a cabinet to retrieve a plate. To his amazement he watched. She prepared the sandwich, set it down on the plate, then placed in on the countertop before starting off once more down the hall to return to bed.

"Damn," he said under his breath after she migrated back to the bedroom. "Why didn't I think of this before?"

~o~

Two nights later, Justin got it first chance to perform an experiment on Emily. She got out of bed in the middle of the night once again, and he remained by her side throughout the trip down the hall to the kitchen. She turned on the lights and bent down to open the cabinet containing her cleaning supplies, but before she could pull the door open, Justin commanded, "Close the door and face me."

Emily did as she was told.

"Now kneel down on your knees, sweetheart."

Emily followed his instructions perfectly. Her subconscious was controlling her every movement, and Justin was ready to put it to the test. He dropped his boxer shorts to his feet and started lightly fondling his cock. Emily continued staring straight ahead. It was as if she was staring right though him and into the unknown. Behind the wall of sleep she was helpless, and completely at his mercy. He then moved his cock towards her face, and into her blank stare. He leaned down and grabbed her hand. "Emily," he said while putting her hand onto his cock. "I want you to pull my dick and tug on it."

Justin moved his hand aside and gave her complete control of his cock. She pulled, tugged, and caressed it in her hand while the rest of her body remained motionless and her consciousness was trapped in a state of sleep. Justin had just struck gold.

When he was confident that his grunting and groaning wasn't waking her, he gave her a new order. "Sweetheart... I want you to put my cock in your mouth and suck on it."

On command, Emily moved her mouth over his cock and guided it in with her hand. Justin had waited for this for what seemed like an eternity. It was the first time he'd ever felt his wife's tongue and warm lips on his cock and he was ecstatic. It had been many years since he'd been blown, and he almost forgot how awesome it felt. He had no idea what to expect of her technique or her skill, but if luck would have it, there would be plenty of opportunities for him to hone her knob-polishing abilities in the future.

She worked on his head slowly with her tongue and applied some pressure with her lips. It was light, and it was soft, but it was getting the job done. Justin stroked the hair behind her head as he gradually pushed her forward with his palm. Her subconscious felt him press on her and succumbed to his wishes. As he did so, she took more and more of him into her until she was gliding half way down his saliva-laden cock.

"That's it, baby. Take it deeper. Take it down your throat."

On cue, Emily did as she was told, taking him further and further down her throat with each bob forward. Justin couldn't believe how awesome and intense the sensation was, as the underside of his shaft was being stroked fully by her warm and moist tongue. His cock was being gobbled up right before his eyes and he loved every second of it.

"Go faster," he commanded, as he started feeling the sensation of his load beginning to creep up his loins. "Faster, baby!"

Emily began going down on him faster and with more force as she worked into a rhythm. His cock glistened with her saliva under the fluorescent lighting of the kitchen, and watching her load him up with her juices just made him more aroused.

"My God, I'm getting so blown!" he shouted as he felt his dick stiffen further and his balls begin to contract. At that moment, he grabbed her head and forced it down on his cock while shouting, "I'm coming! Swallow!"

Justin's load spewed violently into her mouth but Emily didn't flinch one bit. He could see her swallow gulp after gulp, while staring blankly into space. After he had been drained of every last drop, he pulled back from her and let his dick lop around in the air. He rested his head on the countertop and mumbled, "Oh god," while Emily remained on her knees. Once he had the strength to lift his head up off the counter, he pulled his boxers back up over his waist, brought Emily to her feet and said, "Ok baby. It's time to go back to bed."

He led her back into the bedroom, laid her down on the soft, silky sheets, and gave her a kiss on her cheek. The wheels in his mind were already turning.

~o~

Over the course of the next two months, Justin fulfilled all of his fantasies while Emily slept, never letting her in on his wonderful little secret. He had gone down on her many times, added an occasional rim-job to boot, had given her facials, titty-fucked her, mixed in some anal, and blew loads everywhere on her body. Cleaning her up afterward and ensuring that he didn't leave a trace of evidence was a bit of a chore, but was well worth the effort. Emily had become his personal fuck doll—ready to fulfill any of his sexual desires on his command. He was going to ride this as long as he could.

After another month had passed that included a handful of early a.m. sexcapades, Justin started feeling both guilty and intrigued. He knew he could ride this gravy train forever, as long as his wife continued her regular sleepwalking episodes, but was also tempted to let the cat out of the bag. He alluded to what was happening a couple of times, but Emily never believed him. Even on days following anal, when her asshole was tender, she never believed that Justin's dick was the source of her discomfort.

They continued having routine, bland, wide-awake sex throughout, but no matter what Justin said about his clandestine forays into the wild ever convinced her of the truth. And that's when Justin took things up a notch.

Without Emily's knowledge, he took a trip to a local sex shop and purchased a vibrator, butt plug, and some lube, then carefully hid those items under a pile of clothes in a dresser drawer. He also made certain his phone was fully charged each night before heading off to bed in the event that sleep-sex broke out, so he could video their next encounter. He was ready to provide the proof that Emily wasn't such a prude after all.

Three nights later, Emily stirred while sleeping. As was her habit, she got up out of bed and turned towards the bedroom door. Justin had woken rather quickly, and on this night, arose with a massive boner in his shorts. He sprang out of bed, turned on the bedroom lights, and then said, "Emily, stop!" Emily froze in her tracks before she could reach the door leading out to the hall. He quickly opened the dresser drawer, pulled out the items he purchased from the sex shop earlier in the week, and threw them on his pillow. He then walked over to Emily and led her by her hand onto the bed.

"Play with your clit, honey," he said while reaching for his phone and turning the video cam on. Emily did what she was told and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. She flicked and played with her clit softly, sticking one finger then a second inside her moistening cunt, while Justin began filming. Her blank and emotionless gaze was fixed to the ceiling, and she uttered not one sound while she worked. He then removed his boxers and climbed on top of her, gently pushing his dick into her pussy while pointing the camera towards her.

He fucked her briefly before commanding, "Lift up and turn over, baby." Emily did as instructed and turned on all fours. Justin positioned himself in front of her and commanded her to suck his dick, while keeping the camera rolling. He filmed her gobbling his cock as he was used to and squeezing his balls with her free hand. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her further down his cock until she was deep-throating him. He then pulled away from her but told her to remain in place, on all fours. He took up position behind her and rubbed some lube on his fingers. Gently, but while continuing to film, he inserted a finger, then another into her asshole. He worked her shitter with his fingers for a few moments to open her up then added some lube to his cock before pushing it into her.

Justin fucked her ass hard for the camera then picked up the vibrator. He turned it on and shoved it into her pussy, while continuing to pump her asshole with his cock. He played with the toy for a while, running it over her clit then back into her pussy a few times before putting it aside in favor of the butt plug. He removed his dick from her ass and put it in her pussy. He then lubed up the plug and worked it into her ass, burying it to the hilt and leaving it in place before beginning to pound her again.

He continued to film as he hammered her, getting her more and more wet with each passing second. He used his free hand to rub her clit, making her squirm a little in place while she continued to stare straight ahead into the unknown. He feverishly drilled her pussy while keeping the pressure on her clit and was about to spill over when he felt Emily's body jerk heavily. She convulsed for split second, threw her ass up into the air and contracted around Justin's cock. With one strong clamping motion of her vagina walls, she bore down and expelled a burst of fluid out her pussy, and showered his balls and legs.

"Oh my god!" Justin yelled when he realized what just happened. He looked back at the camera to make sure it was still filming then yelled out, "Jackpot!"

Justin had destroyed her pussy and gave her a squirting orgasm in the process. And it was all on tape for her to see. To put the finishing touches on this gallant sex-romp, he flipped her on her back and climbed over her, spewing his load all over her face, tits, and belly before commanding her to lick herself clean.

Once she had lapped up and swallowed all of his cum, he turned the camera off. He went about his business of cleaning her up with a washrag before putting her back to bed, then drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

~o~

In the morning after they had finished breakfast, Justin went into the bedroom to get his phone. When he returned with it in hand, he sat down next to her at the table. "Hon," he said while opening the video on his phone. "There's something I have to show you." He held the phone in his has but turned it towards her so she could see it. "You wanted proof? Look at this."

Emily's curiosity quickly turned to shock as she watched herself comply with each of her husband's orders while safely tucked behind the wall of sleep. She couldn't believe what she had done or what he made her do. But as horrified as she was, she was quite impressed with what her subconscious allowed.

"Oh my!" she said while watching Justin plug up her ass with the butt plug and beat the shit out of her pussy with his dick. "I let you do this?" she asked while keeping her eyes fixated on the video.

"Yes you did, sweetheart," he said while putting an arm around her shoulder. "Look at what happens next."

Emily then watched her own squirting orgasm and Justin spewing his load on her body, and as she drank it all in, she realized it was turning her on.

When the video ended with her lapping up his load, she realized she was playing with her pussy beneath the dining room table.

"See. This is what you're doing when you're asleep," he said while stopping the video and putting the phone down on the table. "You didn't believe me."

Emily looked at him longingly while stroking her clit under her cotton panties. Yes, she was prudish, or so she though. But Justin pulled something out of her—something that was lying dormant in her subconscious for as long as she could remember—something primal...

Something deviant.

She removed her hand from her clit, got up out of her chair, pulled her panties off, then said to him, "Where did you put that butt plug?"

sbhammer
sbhammer
10 Followers