Simon Says

Story Info
Dominant Guy meets woman at party, and has his way with her.
3.4k words
4.37
53.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

WARNING: A little dubious-consent, some light to medium BDSM themes involving choking, spanking slapping and hair-pulling.

All characters are over 18, and mostly fictional. Mostly because this stories first half is a retelling of the drunken adventures of a friend of mine, and the second half is me going "what if things had gone differently?"

As always, I'm not native to the English language so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I have made in that regard. I am still looking for a proofreader, but most of the editors on the list seem to be no longer active, at least I am getting no reactions to my mails.

So without further ado: I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon watched his prey take a generous gulp of wine. She had long golden hair a pretty face, and a long slender neck encircled by a choker, perfect for gripping. She was maybe half a head shorter than him with his 1,80m. His eyes dipped to the low neckline of her black camisole, he was looking forward to feeling up those C-cups.

They were at a house party of one of Simon's friends, he wasn't in this city often and had never met most of the people here, but he had decided he would have the blonde the moment he had first been introduced to her, her name was Lana or something. Not only was she exactly his type, with those large blue eyes and that playful smile on her face, she was also drunk and all but begging for a strong man to take charge of her. He had a sixth sense for these kinds of things.

The party moved to the living room table for a drinking game, and he hurried over to be one of the first to sit down on the bench.

"Come, sit next to me." He said with a smile to his prey, patting the empty space next to him.

She sat down with a smile, steading herself on his shoulder. He could feel his world narrow, everything but his prey losing importance. This would be easy.

They played the game and he flirted with Lana, teasing her and making her laugh. Then, in reaction to him flicking her ear, she took his hand in hers and playfully bit his finger.

"Au, hey don't bite me." He said, with a grin, his tone mockingly offended.

"Aww sry." She giggled, kissing his finger.

Well that was all the invitation he needed. He gripped her in the back of her neck and pulled her into him. Pressing his lips on hers, he pushed his tongue against her lips. She opened them a moment later, her reaction time slowed by the alcohol. He kissed her forcefully, his tongue wrestling hers into submission.

"Take a room you two." An auburn haired woman, who would have been his second choice, laughed.

He ignored her, breaking the kiss for a moment, he could see his prey grinning at the other woman for a moment. While she did that, he noticed a man with curly hair and a badly hidden pained expression on his face, who was very pointedly not looking at them.

Simon smiled, placing one hand on the leg of his prey and gripping it lightly, he watched the other man flinch. If Simon had to guess, he would say the man had slept with her, maybe an ex of hers, by the way he reacted. The blonde leaned into him, biting down on his neck. And he smiled to the other man. She belonged to Simon now, and he would enjoy playing with her while her ex watched.

"Mmmhm. You turn me on." He growled into her ear, and she began nibbling up his neck, until her lips met his.

She bit into his lower lip. She was a real biter this one, well just to be sure she knew who was in charge, he thought as he griped her throat. Her eyes widened slightly, but he muffled her protests with his mouth, kissing her hard. He tightened his grip around her throat, choking her.

He could feel her grow softer under his touch, accepting his dominance over her.

Breaking the kiss, this time by biting her lip and pulling away slowly, which made her shiver, he held her for a moment longer, the expression on her eyes fearful yet eager. Then he released her throat, and she drew a ragged breath.

"God you make me so hard." He said to her in a low voice.

Then took her by the back of her neck and pressed her face down on his groin, forcing her to feel the size of his erection with her cheek. He took the opportunity of having her bent over, to grip her ass through her pants. She had a very spankable ass indeed.

Her head pushed up against his hand holding her down, and he pulled her back up, kissing her again.

He pushed one hand into her top and under her bra, feeling up the softness of her boob, and playing with her nipple, rolling it between his fingers. She pulled away from the kiss, playfully biting his arm, that dipping into her cleavage.

He kept going like that for a while, kissing her, and alternating between feeling up her boobs, legs and ass, while she kept nibbling on him whenever they were not kissing. The drinking game rolled on around them, completely ignored by him and his prey, except for when he pushed her head down again, rubbing her cheek against the bulge in his pants. With her head in his lap he looked up, to find the curly haired man look away the instant their eyes met, he had been watching them after all.

Simon grinned, straying a bit of salt into that wound would be fun.

"You turn me on so much, and I bet you are already wet for me." He whispered to the blonde, after pulling her up again.

She said nothing, apparently she wasn't a talker, and bit his neck again. Well he preferred to find out without her telling him anyway.

Simon slowly let his hand run down her body, giving her boobs a squeeze on the way down, before pushing his hand down into her pants, and beneath her underwear. Oh yes she was wet and ready for him, he thought as he began rubbing her slick folds. She put her arm around his shoulders to steady herself, moaning softly into his neck.

Then she raised her head and nibbled at his earlobe, her tongue brushing it softly. God she had talented teeth, he thought as he felt his restraint stretched to the breaking point by them. His hand in her pants, losing its steady rhythm.

When she pulled away from his ear, he growled at her.

"Do that again, I promise I will take you right here and now, in front of everyone."

She shivered, realizing that he meant what he said, and she kissed up the other side of his neck, before her teeth came to rest a millimeter above his other ear. He could feel the breath of her panting in rhythm to the motions of his hand.

If her teeth so much as brushed his ear, he would take her right here.

"Jesus guys, seriously, just take a room." Simon's friend, the host of the party, said with a shake of his head, shattering the moment.

"I think we will, thanks for offering." Simon said breathlessly with a grin, standing up and pulling her to her feet.

"Guess you got lucky. I'm not going to strip and fuck you in front of your friends after all.

He walked over to his friend's bed room, dragging the blond, who was trying to follow, but not quite keeping up with his brisk pace, after him by her arm. Once inside he let go of her arm, and taking hold of her slender neck instead, he pushed her against the wall beside the open door. He moved his face close to hers, looking into her wide blue eyes, his lips barely brushing hers. She tried to kiss him, but he was holding her just out of reach.

"Take of your pants." He ordered, closing his grip on her throat slightly.

She whimpered, her hands moving to obey him. He heard her pants drop to the floor, and he kicked them away.

"Good." He said with a smile, and closed the small distance between their lips, giving her a short forceful kiss.

For the short time it took him to take off her top, he released her throat, immediately taking hold of it again afterwards, and undoing her black lace bra with one hand, his fingers moving blindly behind her back in practiced motions.

Now she was naked, but for her see-through black and pink lace string that looked like it was from Victoria's Secret and the choker around her neck, while he was still fully clothed. He took a good look at her, taking in the sight of her naked form before him, her perfectly round breasts with the stiff nipples a little smaller than her bra would have suggested, causing his dick to press painfully against the fabric of his pants.

He pinched and pulled one of her nipples, she hissed and bent her body, to ease the pressure, but she did not struggle.

"You like it when I hurt you." He said pinching harder.

It hadn't been a question but she nodded anyway. Smiling he released her nipple, making her gasp. Then he pressed his body against her, and sandwiching her between him and the wall, he made sure she could feel his erection.

"Well don't worry, I will give you plenty of pain, and of pleasure."

He pushed her panties aside with one hand and inserted two fingers into her. She was dripping wet, her pussy eagerly swallowing his two fingers. He wriggled them a little, then pulled them out and held them up to her.

"Your wet little cunt is begging for my cock, but unless your mouth does the same, I am not going to do it." He said to her with an evil grin on his face.

She said nothing for a moment, then barely audible she whispered:

"Please fuck me."

"Not good enough. Say: 'Please Simon, I'm begging you to use my wet cunt. Please let me feel that big cock inside of me.'"

An angry defiant spark appeared in her eyes. Simon would have none of that, he thought, and slapped her.

"Say it." He growled, as she blinked disoriented.

He slapped her again. "Say it."

He raised his hand a third time, and she blurted out:

"Please Simon, I'm begging you to use my wet cunt. Please let me feel that big cock inside of me."

He smiled, and slapped her again, only lightly this time.

"Louder cunt."

"Please Simon, I'm begging you to use my wet cunt. Please let me feel that big cock inside of me." She whimpered, loud enough for everyone in the living room to hear.

He spun her around dropping his pants, and pulling down her string.

While he took a condom from his pocket and rolled it over his dick, he told her:

"I am going to keep the door open, so your friends can hear you getting by me fucked, and watch, if they feel like it. I think that guy with the curly brown hair will appreciate it."

Then he pushed his dick inside her wet folds forcing her onto tip toes. Her cunt swallowed him up eagerly, and he heard her moan as he filled her, the tip of his dick reaching the end of her canal, with still a small bit of his dick outside of her. She was just tight enough, he was glad she wasn't so tight that he had to carefully stretch her out first, as he often had with more petit women.

He thrust into her with a series of quick thrust, his dick hitting her womb with every stroke, just to make sure she knew her place, before pulling out and grabbing her hair. He pulled her head down to his waste and walked to the bed, forcing her to stumble after him while bent over.

He gave her a push and she landed onto the bed, bouncing slightly. He slowly stripped his clothes off completely, letting her watch, before he sat down on the bed. Taking hold of her hair again he pulled her back to him with her head against his shoulder.

He slapped her thighs until she spread her legs, allowing him to push two fingers inside of her pussy.

"Now I have a very simple task for you. Don't cum, unless I say you can. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

He pulled his hand out of her pussy, then slapped her, his fingers leaving trails of fluids on her cheek.

"That's 'Yes Simon.' Try again."

"Yes Simon."

"Good." He shifted his hand from her hair to her neck, and began finger fucking her with his other hand.

She moved her hips, thrusting them against his fingers. Simon smiled, slowly tightening his grip on throat, while she writhed and moaned in his arms. Then he cut of her moans together with her air-supply and started finger fucking her at full speed, his hand shaking in short violent motions, his thumb hitting her clit with every shake.

"Don't cum." He said evenly, knowing she had not control over it at this point.

Her hands gripped his arm tightly, her body perfectly still for a moment, before breaking out in violent shaking, as a clear liquid gushed over his hand. Simon smiled, letting her ride out her orgasm without releasing his grip on her throat, choking her.

Interestingly enough she did not try to fight away from his grip, not that it would have done her any good. When her legs stopped twitching, she only twisted her neck, and looked at him pleadingly, her blue eyes surrendering to him.

He released her, and she breathed in raggedly. If she had tried to fight him off, he would have kept fingering her to the brink of unconsciousness, to put her in her place.

"What did I tell you to do slut?"

"Not to cum."

"And did you do as I said?"

"No Simon." She whispered barely audible.

"Well then I will have to punish you, won't I?"

"Yes Simon."

"Well then lie across my lap." He ordered and picked up his belt from the floor.

"Yes Simon." She said shivering staring at the belt, and obeyed, presenting her backside to him.

"I am going to hit you ten times, five on each cheek, and you are going to count each one. If you don't count it neither will I."

"Yes Simon. AH! One." She said as the belt hit her backside with a satisfying slap, the moment she had uttered his name.

Then Simon hit her other cheek, harder this time, and she cried out.

"Two."

Simon alternated the wait time between each strike, too make sure she had time to begin fearing the next hit, each one harder than the one before. At the last strike, she cried out in pain, tears in her blue eyes. He hit her again, three times in quick succession until she yelled:

"Ten! Ten! Stop please."

Simon stopped smiling down at his work. Her ass cheeks a bright red. He felt for her cunt, it was still wet, good for her. On impulse he pushed one of his fingers, slick from her juices into her asshole. It was incredibly tight.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"No Simon."

Well he would change that, Simon decided with a grin, not tonight tough, getting his massive cock into that tight little asshole of hers would take way more patience than he had right now.

He gripped her by the back of her neck, and pulled her up, directing her until she was sitting in his lap facing him, with her legs on either side of him. Angling his dick he pushed inside of her, feeling her wet folds close around his happy dick again.

He kissed her again, her tongue lapping hungrily at his. He pulled her away from the kiss, his hand still gripping the back of her neck, then directed her to his ear.

"Put those talented teeth to use, if you stop, I will stop fucking you."

"Yes Simon." She said as the wonderful feeling of her teeth on his ear ran down his spine, and he closed his eyes shivering.

He gripped her red ass cheeks tightly, making her hiss in pain, and then he began grinding her hips against his, his pubic bone rubbing on her clit. With her mouth on his ear he heard every single low moan that escaped her lips.

He enjoyed this feeling as long as he could. Her hard nipples brushing against his chest, her teeth sending shivers down his spine, and the folds of her warm and wet pussy rubbing on his cock. When he was about to cum he pulled her off him, causing her to groan in displeasure redoubling her efforts on his ear. Doubtlessly she was disliking the sudden empty feeling inside of her without his dick, just as much as every fiber of him was protesting not being inside of her.

Opening his eyes for the first time in a while, he looked over her shoulder to see two people standing in the doorway watching them. The auburn haired friend of his little blonde, and a guy whose name Simon had forgotten. The brown curly haired guy was sadly nowhere to be seen.

Simon smiled at the two onlookers, then pulled the blonde off his ear, and motioned her to lie on the bed.

She glanced at the two in the doorframe, the auburn haired woman giving her a grinning thumbs up.

Simon picked up his belt and slapped it against his hand, smiling as her attention snapped back to him. He just looked at her, lying on her back, until she slowly, blushing bright red, spread her legs for him. Showing him and her two friends her glistening wet cunt.

Grabbing her legs, he pulled her back toward him, causing her to yelp from the pain of her sore ass being dragged over the bed sheets. Well he had promised her pain, and pleasure, and now she would get both.

He pushed back into her, his cock being back where it belonged, surrounded by her wet folds. He kissed her, slowly thrusting inside of her, slowly speeding up, she kissed back eagerly crossing her legs behind his back. She groaned into the kiss from the pain of his hips slapping against her red ass and the pleasure of his dick filing her.

Then he pulled back from the kiss, closing both his hands around her throat, he squeezed, slowly silencing her moans. At the same time he began thrusting into her as hard as he could, his cock hitting her womb with every thrust, making sure she would feel sore for days. He fought hard to hold back his much denied orgasm, his hands finally stopping her moans entirely. Her eyes went wide, rolling up into her head, and he felt her pussy clench down on his cock.

That pushed him over the edge, as he groaned, feeling his cum rush through his twitching and pumping dick and out into the condom. He let go of her throat and collapsed on top of her, feeling her weekly draw rasping breath beneath him, he just wallowed in the afterglow for a while, still buried inside of her.

Slowly collecting himself, his brain restarting, he lifted himself off of her taking the choker from her neck, his now only half hard cock gliding out of her smoothly. He took of the condom, and tossed it on top of her to get the attention of the sprawled out naked woman in front of him. The used condom hit her weakly rising and falling boobs with a splat.

By the time she finally opened her eyes he was almost done dressing. He put a piece of paper with his phone number on the bed besides her.

"That was the most fun I have had with a woman in quite a while, but I am afraid I have to leave you early. I will be keeping these." He said with a grin, holding up her choker and her expensive looking string. "But don't worry, I plan to give you a chance to earn them back quite soon."

"Yes Simon." He heard her mumble as he pushed past the two people standing in the door frame.