Simone and the Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked pale and as if he might pass out. Rachel moved to kneel in front of James, clearly indicating that it was her turn. She was short and curvy and wearing nothing but an extremely short pair of cut-offs. Her breasts were full and alabaster with large, puffy nipples. Frankly, Simone had never been so attracted to a woman. Rachel's wavy, red hair spilled over her shoulders as she lifted her chin to look up at James.

James looked spent, but no one seemed concerned. Rachel gently kissed his cock which sprang to attention. The tall man again was whispering in his ear and caressing his balls. James's body was taut within moments. He looked somewhere between agony and ecstasy, though the agony seemed to be winning. Rachel paused from licking his shaft and purred, "I want ... I need ...give it to me ... so thirsty ... so hungry ..." Then her body also appeared to tense, as she suddenly looked overcome with passion ... or hunger ... she took the young man's swollen member greedily into her mouth and closed her eyes in concentration. The tall man seemed to grip James's balls in his hand as he continued to whisper into his ear and James quickly began to cum again. This time he sounded in pain. He was screaming as he convulsed and convulsed again, shooting his living fluid into hungry mouth of the voluptuous red haired Rachel. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his waist, his pulsing erection deep in her mouth, as if she was gripping him for dear life. James's eyes had rolled back in his head and Simone was frightened as the Tall man finally pushed Rachel off of him. She had been sucking him so desperately that his cock made a vulgar sound as it sloppily pulled free of her mouth. She looked angry and her ... her fangs flashed in warning at having James's warm flesh taken from her.

Simone was terrified. The tall man had clicked open the latches on James's restraints and unceremoniously allowed him to fall pail and limp to the floor, his empty eyes looking to the bare light bulbs above. She barely noticed that Anastasia had sidled up beside her. As she watched the tall man peel out of the last of his clothing and kneel next to James. The man was all lean muscle, head to toe.

Simone's leather neck collar was unlatched from the pillory by one of the others. She was dragged unsteadily to her feet, and she felt a relief in her knees as her legs began to feel life flowing through them again. A topless, athletic looking girl with a shaven head dragged and pushed Simone awkwardly towards a 6 foot high, vertical wooden X which was outfitted with protective leather padding and small metal rings to which things could be attached.

Simone continued to glance sideways at James, trying to prove to herself that he was still breathing. Tall man had rolled James onto his belly and was starting to ease the phallus / horse tail out of James's ass. Clearly James was still alive as he groaned softly, and his body trembled in protest. Slowly his bottom released the phallus, inch by inch until the humiliating toy popped free causing him to moan again, though there was seemingly not much fight left in him. Simone was startled when she noticed the size of the Tall Man's fully erect penis, which he was eagerly massaging with oil. The glistening lubricant made it's details quite impressive. The man knelt directly over James's attractive bottom, and he began to press the head of his erection into James's ass, evoking an immediate reaction from James who pressed his hands to the floor and groaned loudly. Simone was aghast as she watched the thick, hard organ slipping deeper and deeper into James, as his entire body tensed against this new violation.

Simone found her gloved arms and hands being lashed to the center of the X behind her bottom. Her legs were spread wide as straps around her ankles were attached to the bottom legs of the X with small metal carabiners. The pretty head-shaven girl seemed satisfied that Simone was positioned and restrained in a desirable manner. She and Rachel now began to remove the leather thong which still covered Simone's sex. "oh, god no! ... Please don't!" she complained into the phallic gag stuffed in her mouth. It was too late. She glanced down to see her bare vulva completely exposed, for everyone in the room to do touch as they pleased. Those watching her were indeed looking at her body with concentration and desire. The two women began to gently run their fingers over her belly and hips, causing strange sensations to course through her body. She felt a mixture of discomfort and arousal flowing ... flowing through her. Her breasts ached, and she felt the beginnings of cramps, though she also felt a maddening desire to be touched.

Rachel and the short haired girl kneeled directly in front of her and began to kiss her upper thighs and her mons pubis. Their tongues traced exciting patterns on her inner thighs. Suddenly Simone knew that her menses had come on completely out of cycle and there was blood flowing from her body. The two women continued to lick her, and the feeling was otherworldly. Rachel closed her mouth on Simone's sex and looked up at Simone with her cold, green eyes and her wild mane of red hair. The warmth of her mouth and the feeling of the woman's eager tongue sent Simone into a devastating orgasm as Rachel moaned and drank Simone's blood. Simone was feeling dizzy now as the short haired woman took her turn, passionately licking her inner thighs clean and tonguing her labia and clitoris before covering Simone's sex with her eager mouth bringing Simone to another crashing wave of orgasm. Rachel was now reclining on the floor with a dazed look on her face and a crimson mess on her mouth. Simone felt she was losing consciousness as Anastasia and others sucked and licked her life blood from her body which felt exquisite pleasure mixed with pain.

Simone lost all sense of time and place and was not sure if she was still alive or conscious as she felt her body being unlashed from the X. She could barely support her own weight as she was led stumbling across the floor to James. She watched as the Tall Man finished fucking James in the ass. The man threw his head back and roared with abandon, with all the muscles in his neck pulsing in relief. He was clearly coming inside of James as her friend's eye lids fluttered to reveal his eyes rolling back. The tall man thrust again as he ejaculated again and again inside of her helpless friend who was strangely seeming to revive a bit at that moment.

Finally, the man looked satisfied. He placed one hand on each of James attractive buttocks, and slowly eased his alarmingly large cock out of the younger man, whose body twitched and convulsed anew. When James's bottom finally released the last of the Tall man's girth, a small stream of blood and semen trickled from James's bottom.

They rolled James unceremoniously on his back. He had ceased moving again and Simone was frightened once more. They walked her weak and stumbling over to him, standing her above his head with one foot near each of his handsome shoulders. Simone screamed into her gag as she felt them pulling her horsetail-anal plug out of her bottom. They pulled the humiliating toy out of her body and dropped it loudly onto the wooden floor beside her, causing the used lubricant to splatter. Then Rachel and the short haired girl worked to lower Simone so that her knees touched the floor right by James's biceps, and her bloody, naked vagina was inches from his face. She felt like collapsing onto him, but they held her upright so that she looked down at his beautiful, though possibly lifeless body. She groaned and gasped air into her burning throat as they removed the gag from her. Rather than saying anything, she just closed her eyes and cried quietly.

And then Simone felt warmth in her lower body again. She felt him ... She felt James. She felt his warm soft lips and tongue slowly began to lick the remnants of blood from her inner thighs. Quickly he became more animated and eager. He raised his head and she felt his face pressing firmly into her bottom and inner thighs as his tongue found the lips of her sex. He became wild and passionate. Her body trembled. And she began to experience the strange and shocking waves of discomfort and orgasm as he hungrily consumed her blood.

Simone opened her eyes and gazed at James's beautiful body as it seemed to be full of life again.

Her own body thrummed with energy as all her muscles seemed to tense and flex in sequence. She felt warmth and desire flowing from James and into her belly. Once again dizziness overcame her and her eyes gazed down upon James's lovely, caramel skin. The color seemed to have returned to his flesh, and his body seemed to be coursing with energy. The muscles in his abdomen and thighs were beautiful as they flexed in excitement. And his gorgeous cock was once again fully engorged and beckoning to Simone. Weakness overcame her. She fell forward, desperately wrapping her arms around his firm thighs, her face coming to rest against the firmness and warmth of his hard, thick manhood. The moment her lips began to brush James's swelling shaft, he began to pulse, and she felt a small gush of his fluid on her cheek. In a panic she adjusted her position and took him in her mouth. She was filled with warmth and bliss as his thick, salty-sweet cum filled her mouth. Simone began to swallow his seed. Simone consumed James and James consumed Simone and they pulsed together as waves of arousal transported them beyond any sense of time and place. Simone did not know who or where or when she was. She did not know where she ended, and he began.

At some point the others must have pulled them apart. She awoke in James's arms. She was no longer costumed; she and her friend James were completely nude on a cozy, soft mattress. Rachel was gently washing the sweat, blood, semen, and saliva from Simone's face, body, and hair with a wash cloth and warm, fragrant, soapy water. She lay there sleepily, moving as needed to allow Rachel access to different parts of their bodies. With warm contentment, she ran her tongue over her lips and teeth, enjoying the feel ... enjoying the way her tongue felt on the sharpness of her fangs.

12