Simon's Adventures in Exhibitionism

Story Info
A spoiled young man loves showing off his large cock.
998 words
3.43
49.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick note from the author; this is a short story in which all of the following characters are 18 years of age or older, this is a story of fiction, and please take the extra second to rate after reading. Thank you and enjoy!

*****

Simon was an 18 year old kid who was 'big' on exhibitionism. He was well endowed and he knew it. Quite frankly, he wanted others to know as well.

Ever since he was in grade school, Simon would do many things that others would find odd, inexcusable, unacceptable, and unhealthy.

In school, he would often ask to use the restroom. Once in the hallways, he would strip himself of all of his clothes and run around the hallways naked. Sprinting up and down the cold staircases, in and out of classrooms, and sometimes even in the main office as a way to say "catch me if you can!" to the staff at his school. Until someone would eventually catch him, find his clothes, and call his mother.

Needless to say, he had been expelled from a laundry-list of schools.

Even at that young of an age, he was already sporting a fairly large penis for a child that was in the middle of puberty. Now at 18 years old, he had an eleven inch erect penis that hung heavily between his legs at around eight inches when flaccid, on top of his slightly larger than average testicles. He loved showing off his penis more than anything, he looked at exhibitionism as if it were a religion.

Now that he was 18, he had to accept that his exhibitionism would now come with lots of consequences. If he would get caught, there wouldn't be anymore slaps on the wrists, but handcuffs on the wrists.

But don't think this deterred Simon from continuing his escapades.

One of the benefits of being 18 was one of the most obvious, which was his new car. His mother bought it for him after he turned 18. Having a car would allow him greater freedom and mobility to take his exhibitionism from town to town.

Let me fill you in on Simon and his family.

Simon was an only child. His father had died when he was 9-years-old, which was right around the time Simon started his strange behavior. His father was a very wealthy man. He not only inherited lots of money from his father (Simon's grandfather), but he also made his own fortune from his many years working in a very successful computer-software engineering company. So when he died, he left more than enough money for Simon and his mother to live without working a day in their lives. Simon being the only person left in his mother's life lead her to spoil him any way she could.

Along with having his new sports car, she also bought him a very expensive and modern apartment in the best part of town. It was the kind of apartment complex that was made for the rich. Most of the people who lived there were big business men and women who chose the complex because it was close to all of the towns business buildings. Simon chose it for other reasons, however.

After only a few days of turning 18, Simon was already moved in and comfortable in his new apartment. Maybe a little too comfortable.

Simon started up his exhibitionism acts quite quickly after being moved in. His first act was roaming through the halls of the building naked and showing his large erection that bounced between his legs with each step. It brought nostalgia, reminding him of his days in school.

At the ends of each hallway were large rectangular panes of transparent glass that anyone walking in the hotel could lookout over the parking lot, streets, or sidewalks below. Also allowing anyone on the outside to look in. Simon, of course, took great advantage of these.

Simon was living on the second floor; meaning anyone and everyone could clearly see Simon as he walked through the well-lit halls of the complex completely naked.

During one of his nude strolls, Simon walked up to one of the windows and looked out over the afternoon town. He stood naked in front of the large pane with his hands on his hips and his large erection jutting out in front of him, it's head poking the glass. He watched as everyone walked by on the sidewalk below, now taking his right hand off his hip and wrapping it around the thick, veiny shaft of his throbbing cock.

People walking below now stopped to watch the horny young man furiously stroke his very large organ as he stood naked in the view of all those in front of him. It wasn't long before Simons large balls began to churn up a large load as he started jacking off faster and faster for the bystanders below.

After another minute or two, Simon's balls rose as he stared shooting rope after sticky rope of thick, pearly-white cum all over the glass that separated him and his watchers as he came.

Twelve large shots of his seed later, Simon finally stopped squirting and slowed his masturbation down to a soft rub. He looked down at the large mess that he had just made on the window; astonished not only by the large white goo running down the glass, but also the amount of people who had stopped to watch him and his little show. After rubbing his spent cock on the clean glass next to his spunk, he smiled and waved at those who were still watching, before turning around and walking back to his apartment. Simon was sexually satisfied, but only for the moment.

*****

Please leave a comment to let me know how you liked the story and to let me know whether you would like me to continue with a part two. Thank you for reading and don't forget to rate!