Simple Thoughts About Life

Story Info
Desire, lust and other mishaps in 50 words.
854 words
4.22
10.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

A collection of 50-word stories, also known as mini-sagas. These stories I wrote as exercise in playing with words, condensing scenes to the bare minimum and letting your imagination fill in the blanks – the format inspired by Literotica favourite Oggbashan amongst others.

They fall under multiple categories, mostly exhibitionism&voyeur but also fetish, celebrities, and others. The main thing that links the stories is their length of exactly 50 words each (not counting the title).

1. Exposed.

He enters the packed restaurant, and notices a woman in a loose top leaning forward.

She looks up, he quickly moves on.

When finished she walks to his table and bends over, exposing her braless bosom. Facing him she says, “Don't look down a woman's top so obviously,” and leaves.

2. Rain.

On a hot day, Hannah walks to the supermarket, a sudden downpour catching her unprepared.

The supermarket's aircon gives her goosebumps. People are looking. She realises her hard nipples push out the wet, translucent fabric of her top. She neglected to wear a bra.

She just smiles, and walks on.

3. Sex on the beach.

“Let's go have sex on the beach,” he proposes.

“Why?” she asks.

“What's better than having sex in the fading light of the setting sun and the sound of breaking waves.”

She looks out of the window. “Sounds romantic, but let's at least wait for the snow to stop falling.”

4. Boots.

Sitting downstairs in a double-decker train I spot a pair of sexy high-heeled boots on the platform.

The boots enter, and sit down across me. The woman wearing them is just as hot. I enjoy her reflection in the window.

The next station she leaves the train, and my life.

5. Escalator.

He moves with the rush hour crowd, taking the long escalator up. His weary eyes catch those of a woman heading down. They maintain eye contact while moving closer. She passes him. He looks back, she looks back. Their eyes meet one last time.

Goodbye, it was nice meeting you.

6. Store clerk.

Entering the store to buy his daily newspaper, he looks at the clerk. Long hair framing her pretty face, sweet smile, eyes to drown in.

“Good morning, sir. One dollar, please.”

Her soft fingers brush his hand when she returns his change.

“Your change. Goodbye, sir.”

“Goodbye, see you tomorrow.”

7. Nude beach.

Her first time to the nude beach. Alone, afraid to ask her friends. She takes off her shirt and shorts, then removes her bra and panties nervously. Feeling liberated she sunbathes the day away.

That night her breasts hurt and she can't sit well. She forgot to apply sun cream.

8. Umbrella.

He exits the station, opening his large umbrella. A woman looks at him longingly.

“Can I help you?”

“I work across the street.”

He offers to walk her there, she eagerly accepts. At her building she thanks him with a sweet smile. He walks on, alone, but feeling warm inside.

9. Murder?

I stick my knife in you, cut you in pieces, peel the skin off your soft creamy flesh, rip your innards away. Your juices drip off my hands.

I put a piece in my mouth, savouring your sweet and soft texture. Soon you're finished: chewed and swallowed.

My delicious pear.

10. Ode.

Bouncing gently as you walk. Dangling as you bend over. Flattening as you lie on your back.

Warm soft flesh in silky smooth skin, topped with beautiful nipples, perfect for suckling.

My favourite toys, just thinking of them evokes my desire.

My wife's breasts, simply the best in the world.

11. Desire.

She looks just perfect. Long, muscular legs disappearing in her miniskirt. Well toned arms, a perfect waist, her bosom accentuated by her tight shirt. Shiny blonde hair in a long ponytail.

Her legs move, her muscles tense, her bosom bounces. I can't stop watching her.

Unfortunately, Wimbledon has almost finished.

12. Waitress.

The missus and I are having dinner in a romantic restaurant.

The buxom waitress's low-cut dress doesn't hide much as she bends over to put our order on the table. The fleshy mounds attract my eyes, like a magnet.

Please, don't tell the missus.

Oh never mind, she's looking, too.

13. Ogling.

<Smack>

“Ouch!” he shouts.

“Don't ogle her,” she complains.

“She looks hot in her bikini.”

“You're too obvious.”

They walk hand in hand along the beach.

<Smack>

“Ouch! Hey, he's hot, and I wasn't obvious.”

“Let's call it even. And enjoy the sunset, OK?”

14. Gym.

Finishing his late-night workout, he heads to the showers. There he finds the beautiful woman who he was ogling while working out.

“There is no warm water at my side,” she apologises.

They enjoy their shower together.

Going out for supper together, they look forward to shedding their clothes again.

15. Pizza.

Just when she steps in the shower, the doorbell rings. Expecting her boyfriend, she answers the door naked to give him a nice surprise.

“Pizza delivery...”

Scrambling to keep her composure she accepts the pizza and pays as if everything is normal.

She will never forget she ordered pizza, again.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers