Simple Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Yes, yes, yes!" She exclaimed. "Yes, fuck me!"

He grinned as he began to move his hips, thrusting himself in and out of her. His cock slid in with ease and disappeared deep into those warm, wet lips. He pumped her harder and faster, slamming his cock into her over and over again, their flesh smacking together with each thrust. The table banged against the wall, the legs coming off the floor and then crashing down again as he fucked her. She felt wonderful with her hot little pussy wrapped around his cock, it was a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time and had almost forgotten. In truth, not even his wife had ever made him feel this good. She was like a dead fish, just laying there until he'd finished, never giving him any clue as to how she felt or if she had even enjoyed it, not like Delilah.

No, Delilah let him know with every moan and the way that she ground her hips against him that she was loving it. This was a woman that knew what it meant to fuck and she enjoyed every minute of it. Ken gave one final thrust, shoving his cock into her hard, grunting like an animal as he came. Delilah groaned again as ken pulled out. She licked her lips and looked at him as she smiled. "That was wonderful." She breathed heavily. "Thank you."

"Thank you too." Ken said back. "It had been a while for me too but I definitely enjoyed it."

He pulled his pants back up, adjusted himself, and then helped Delilah down from the table.

He picked up the model airplane as Delilah redressed herself.

"You'll come back and see me again won't you?" She asked him.

Ken shrugged, "Sure, why not."

"Good." Delilah smiled at him as she walked him back out into the other room. "You can bring your wife with you next time if you want. As I said before, I have something here for everyone."

Ken nodded, "I'll keep that in mind."

He said good-bye and Delilah waved as Ken left the shop. He stood on the side walk out front and looked at the painted letters above the door again. He didn't know why he hadn't noticed the tiny shop sooner, but he was certainly glad that he noticed it today.

12