Simply His Ch. 31-34

Story Info
Agape, Moon Walk, Trespasser, The Corrupted Luna.
11.3k words
4.83
12k
20

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalyPy
CalyPy
238 Followers

Chapter 31

"Agape"

*Caleb*

"Can you explain to me how this is possible?" I ask both Cara and Alex, they shrug and look at a very desperate Gideon sitting in a chair. We just got home half an hour ago and I had to make sure our land was secured and the wounded warriors were being taken cared off before I managed to reach the command center. Meadow came here before me though, and according to Cara, Gideon was pacing back and forth mumbling incoherent things until she walked in and then he just stared at her and sat helplessly on the chair.

"We are as puzzled as you, Alpha." Cara replied to me; I was keeping my eyes at Meadow who sat in silence in front of Gideon. 'Be careful, Princess... he is unstable.'

She looked at me and nodded. I wasn't going to let that guy harm her, or even touch her for that matter. I still didn't fully trusted him, but Meadow kept her hopes up for his redemption. And I just believe in her, she has had good hunches on may things.

I sighed and looked at Alex. "What else happened."

"Queen Isilwen sent two scouts to warn us about their trespassing. I called the soldiers in and we covered our secondary barrier of defense. By the time they arrived though, they were sick, throwing up, dizzy and snapping at each other. Those drows have some mighty power. I am happy we have them on our side." Alex said as he nodded, I was grinning. They did have some mighty powers, but I knew how to overcome most of them, and all it takes is one strong willing warrior to reach the queen in order to make everything stop. In this particular occasion, I was glad we had the queen on our side.

"After we cornered Agape, we saw Cornelius fight his way trying to reach her, but Queen Isilwen herself sent wisps to cover him and drive him wild. He was insane, biting air and growling madly." Alex added and I could almost taste the moment. "He wasn't going to give in, he really fought for her, but we broke them far apart and she was unconscious. He howled loud and sorrowfully before he ordered the retreat." Cara added.

"You should have left them kill me Meadow, this is insane, crazy, ridiculous. Why do I feel like my heart is broken and I want to rush to this stranger to comfort her? I can't even understand how she smells so bad yet so good to me!" I heard Gideon and took a deep breath. Yes, that was a mating pull and there was no way of denying. He sounded sincere enough as well. I looked at him and saw Meadow holding his hand. I almost lost it but I held myself, hands tighten into fists.

"You are here and not in a cell because I believe in what you are saying. Will you listen to me Gideon?" She asked him and now Alex, Cara and myself were both concentrating in their exchange. Gideon nodded, his tension and helplessness was something I could relate.

"This is what we know so far, at least, what I know. Agape is the name of the one you are trying so desperately to reach. Until yesterday, we thought she was mated with Cornelius, the big bad guy who has been trying to attack us from even before you and I met." Gideon laid back slightly, slowly following her line of thought. So were we. "I don't know much about her but yesterday we also found out Cornelius is not a regular wolf, he is actually a host for a demon. And now, at this point, I am willing to think that maybe, just maybe, he could affect Agape in a way to make her believe he was her mate. Only that way it would be possible what is happening to you now. Just think about this... it has been years, decades she has been bound to this evil creature. You know, evil as in demon evil? She might be crazy, she might think the world is ending, we don't know what kind of things he has been saying and doing to her. So please, be patient as we figure this out and try to help her too. Imagine the damage you could do to her if you rush to her and act like a fool without knowing what to do?"

The Goddess went out of her way to bless me with Meadow in my life; I was proud of her, and honored to be her mate. Gideon swallowed hard and nodded at her standing up. "Ok, maybe I can stay behind the door and listen, or you have a Gesell Chamber here?" He said asking us. Meadow stood up as well with a smile and nodded. Me on the other hand, was scratching my head.

"A Gesell Chamber is an interrogatory room, with a tinted glass that allows others to stand behind it while they watch and hear the interrogation. It is commonly used in psychology research." Meadow explained.

"We have two of those yes." Cara replied.

"Meadow, can you lead the interrogatory?" Gideon asked and I growled. "No way in hell is she going to be near that murderer." I said and Gideon flinched and gave a step back.

"Caleb... he has a reason why he is asking me and not you." Meadow started approaching me slowly and I tried hard to avoid her look, I can't let her go inside that room with Agape, she is too dangerous. "All of you have met her in battle and she must be suffering from a lot of things now. You all have something against her, specially Cara and Alex, and with proper right to be angry at, don't get me wrong. But just as I told Gideon, think about this. She will block away or snap at any of you, me on the other hand, am a stranger to her eyes and her world. It is no other than a demon who has manipulated her, so maybe there is perhaps a chance the real her is not the evil person you all know and hate. She will be contained, I bet she already is in chains or something. So I wouldn't be in immediate threat, and if she starts getting too aggressive or you see her about to break loose, you can come in." She reasoned well and now, right in front of me, I couldn't help but to look at her and let our bond sooth me. She was right, either of us would not be a fair interrogator. 'I love you and trust you in anything you do, but if there is something both Gideon and I know more about than any of you, it's that this is the best way to deal with people who might have a messed up head. Let us help.'

I sighed and nodded. 'If she tries to do something... anything... I can't lose you.' I whispered as I held her tightly to me, I don't know why but it always came to this, me not wanting to lose her. She caressed my back and pulled me for a kiss, I took a deep breath and calmed down with her touch and her scent. "Ok, Cara and Alex, take her to the interrogation room on the left and just leave her without a word, try the best you can not to harm her." I ordered to them and they left in silence.

It is hard for me to think in Agape as a victim, but what Aeneas shared with us has brought a new light to this matter. Now I am risking my mate to try and save her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Meadow*

We heard a loud, painful moan then the door closed hard. Gideon was shaken and hurt in ways only we, mated ones, could understand, but he was also doing his best to contain himself. "Ok, I am going to get in and start talking to her, I am not sure how things will go but please don't interfere unless you are SURE I am in danger. And Gideon, don't talk please, we as wolfs have enhanced hearing, she might hear you. I am willing to bet she already smelled you and is going crazy not understanding what is going on. If you want to communicate something to me, write it down and they will let me know. Ok?" I waited for them to nod and they did. How on earth was I taking lead on this? I still wasn't sure, but I was following my instinct, the one who led me to trust and believe in Caleb in the first place. The one who led me to this world.

They walked to the other side of the Gesell Chamber and I took a deep breath before entering. I had goosebumps on my arms, I felt my heart racing thru my chest, I was nervous as hell, then I opened the door and felt the horrible shock on the vision inside. She was pale, sad mad eyes, long dirty blond hair and almost naked with her torn clothes. She looked me half crazy and half questioning who I was. She took a deep breath and howled softly in pain, shaking her head. I frowned. 'You didn't even give her something else to cover her body? seriously... not even you Cara?' I sent openly to them and walked inside the room, closing the door behind me.

"Who... the fuck... are you... and why am I still alive..." She spoke her questions with bitterness but I could not let any of this affect me. I might have gone for the human resources job but when I studied Psychology at the university, I had many experiences in internships at places where people in the same mental state as her were every day sight. I knew Gideon had similar experience as well. I saw the large table separating my chair from the one where she was securely tied in ropes. I walked to my chair and she growled at me, but I didn't let something like that bother me. Soon she will start with the cursing and offenses.

"Hello Agape. My name is Meadow." I said and her eyes widened. Ah, yes. She might have heard of me by now.

"So you are that manwhore's Luna." She said with a poisoned smile. I smiled back and this confused her. "Well, I think you will have to be more specific than that Agape, you see... I had come to know more than one handsome wolf in this pack who likes to charm women, so... that title might fit most of them." I chuckled and she smirked. Ah yes! She has a sense of humor! Now I know this will work.

"So... Luna... you are the reason I am here... why?" She laid her back against the chair and looked at me in a way I knew it was cocky for many, but I felt she was masking it while she was studying me.

I smiled at her. "We will go slow, don't worry. My main reason to come here and talk to you has been already answered. We can talk of whatever you like." I told her and she furrowed her brows.

"What was your main reason to come here?" She finally asked.

"To know if I was talking to a mad woman who was completely lost without a hint of hope to get her back." I said with an honest smile, she perked a brow and then frowned. "I am not predictable."

"Oh you are far from predictable Agape. If you were, I would not to be here... don't you think? You are someone whom I want to understand and get to know." I tried to be as clear as possible towards my intentions, she shifted in her chair and tried to look annoyed but I sensed something else, perhaps a little hope. 'Caleb, she hasn't asked for Cornelius yet...' I sent to him as the thought crossed my mind.

"What are you planning to do with me? If you haven't killed me already there must be something you want from me..." she said looking to the wall, her eyes distant.

"I have already gotten what I wanted from you today. Thank you Agape." I said as I got up. I was really nervous inside but I had to reflect strength and security in front of her. This brought her attention and she tensed as she saw me walk towards the door. "What could you possibly have gotten from me? I didn't said anything..." she said almost scared. I turned around just when I was about to reach the door. "Do you want to hear the truth?" I asked her and she nodded. "I wanted to know if you were reachable, and you are. I wanted to know if there was still a human side of you that could feel, and there is... you have a sense of humor. And you are a smart woman, defensive but smart. You have been studying me as well, I know you have, even thought you pretended to be either offended or annoyed or offensive. It is enough for today, they had you locked long enough. I am going to prepare you a better room, let you have access to a bathroom so you can take a bath, and give you some clothings. And if you are ok with it, I will talk to you tomorrow." I said while she watched me closely, she was half smiling and that was a sign I earned her respect.

'Please find a proper room so I can prepare it for her Cara, I won't ask you to prepare it for her, I will do it myself.' I sent to Cara and saw Agape sighed. "Talk tomorrow... do I have a choice?" I nodded at her. "Yes, you have that choice." I replied being careful on my choice of words, if I've said to her *you can choose* she could start to ask more and enter a different game, but no. I had to be firm and show her the limits up front, this was not a woman you could give wiggle room to take more than you could give her.

I walked back to the door and opened it, then I heard her say. "See you tomorrow then." And I smiled, not turning back as I left. "See you tomorrow then, Agape."

As soon as I closed the door I walked into Caleb's arms; I was shaking, excited, still unable to process how I gathered the courage to do what I just did. He caressed my back and soothed me, just as I did earlier to him. 'I am so proud of you...' He sent to me and I squeezed him tight. I saw Alex and Gideon behind Caleb and I signaled them to walk to the other side of the building. We walked over there in silence and then we all sat around I smiled finally. "I have hopes we can get her back."

I saw the biggest smile on Gideon and he sighed closing his eyes and relaxing. "But it will take time and some help from Aeneas probably, to understand the kind of influence Cornelius had and might still have on her. Please be patient Gideon." He nodded. "I will do whatever it takes. I already feel more calm " He replied.

"Ok, now I need to prepare the room for her, Cara did you find a proper one?" Cara nodded and showed me a corridor, I looked at Caleb and smiled, releasing my hand.

We arrived to the big empty room and it had a small window in it. Cara was quiet while she laid some clothes on a chair that I brought. I looked at her with a smile. "Thank you Cara, I know none of this is easy for you and Alex, that is why I will do this myself." I said to her and she sighed. "Part of me wants to kill her Meadow, but part of me is listening to you and wants to help her as well. So let's just get this done with. Alex is going to bring a bed soon."

I smiled widely. I kept quiet but couldn't help to smile. I felt overjoyed hearing what Cara said. I had hope, into this... in everything... I had big hopes.

--***--

Chapter 32

"Moon Walk"

*Meadow*

I walk towards the command center holding hands with Caleb, I smile and wave at some of the other wolves who greet us on the way, and I sigh with content; this afternoon we are preparing to go on a run, my formal welcoming to the pack as a full true Luna.

I see Gideon standing in the entrance and this breaks my train of thoughts. "Hi Gideon, what is wrong?"

"Hi... nothing, Cara and Alex not letting me in unless it's with you, so... yeah..." He shrugged and I sighed. "It is for your own good, please trust me." I try to calm him and he just shrugs again. Caleb kisses my forehead and releases my hand. 'Talk to him if you need to, I will be inside when you are ready.' He sends to me and I smile. 'Thank you.' I send him back.

I sit on the stairs at the entrance and Gideon just stares at the floor in silence, not easy to let this go for long but I try to respect his moment. Finally he moves down to the stairs and sits.

"So you are one of them now." He states calmly, I turn my head at him unsure of what he means. He catches my stare and nods. "Yesterday you said *we as wolfs* at one point... so that means you are one of them now."

It is true, I said we as if it has been simply me all my life, I included myself in the group, and it felt natural. I smiled and blushed a bit. "Yes, I am one of them now. It was a process, not an easy one either. There is plenty of things involved in becoming one." I said and he nodded, and we were left with silence again.

"What are you going to do with her?"

"I want to help her, but she is smart. I need to talk to her more to know what is going on in her mind. She didn't share much yesterday, and you know how that work is, slow baby steps. I am going to try to find out more today." I said with nothing but honesty. I really wanted to help her, I don't know why, but since Aeneas told us about Cornelius, I felt drawn to save her. "Tomorrow the vampires will arrive. It is not going to be easy, but they are good mind manipulators... I am hopping Aeneas, one of the ancient ones between them, can help us."

"Vampires... drows... werewolfs... what kind of movie are we into?" he said and chuckled. I am admiring how he has been coping with all of these, I knew none of it was easy. "Let's go in, I want to talk to her and see how is she doing. You brought her food?" I asked while getting up and walking to the door, he followed me. "Yeah just like you asked me. She will smell me you said?" and I nodded. "I am going to test her."

Once we managed to lock the left side of the command center, I walked towards her room. It took more than a little effort to convince the command staff to allow me to do this, I wanted to move slowly a step at a time to give Agape more room and freedom, this of course, combined with proper care. I was glad to know all rooms in the command center had small windows, not enough to fit a body, barely a head if with luck. And they all had reinforced glass. Yes, I was afraid of going easy on her too fast, but then again, I was following my instinct and something was guiding my actions.

I knocked on her door and said who I was, then waited. I felt a bit tense as she finally spoke. "Come in." When I walked in, the view was depressing. She was pale, sad, tears in her eyes, her body and hair clean but she looked like she had not gotten any sleep at all. I sighed and sat on the chair that I brought the day before. She looked at me once, then back to stare at the window. "Cornelius is not here, is he..."

I sighed and nodded. "Is he alive?" She asked me and again I nodded, she sobbed and swallowed hard. "You want to use me against him... it won't work... he has no heart anyway..." She said in the most sad and desperate voice, every part of me fighting to contain the tears. "For a moment I thought he was here too... I thought I smelled him..."

"Agape, you want us to let you go so you can run back to him?" I asked and she looked at me with wide eyes. No, I am not crazy. I heard her words as well as the tone in which they were spoken. She said something that made me think she knows he is bad. Will she still want to go back to him? like those domestic violence victims, who always return to their molesters, she actually was thinking about it. But I saw something in her yesterday, that gave me hope. She is a smart woman, perhaps, she just never had the chance to actually chose.

"As if you will let me..." she huffed and closed her eyes, shaking her head. Then she growled loudly, a mad growl that could chill the warmest heart; but she didn't move, and that was the only reason Caleb didn't break in yet.

"Agape, it might not be easy, I might have to fight Caleb and a few more for it, but if you want to, I will make it happen." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Why do I say that? Because I think you are a smart woman, and you know he is no good for you." She tightened her hands into fists and sobbed. "As if there was a choice..." she mocked, not me but the actual fact of it. I stood up, intended to go get her food, when I said more. "We all have choices. I am still learning about them. However, we all have the final word in what we each decide to do. I think you know you are putting yourself at risk if you go back to him." I said and she looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Did you ever had a choice? were you able to ever reject your mate?" She said and I knew where this was going, the perfect area to make her doubt of him. "Agape, do you love him? do you want to go back to him because you like to be used as a punching bag?" I said and she growled at me. "I saw those bruises, those were not from a recent fight. Don't take me as an idiot please." I stood and stared at her, she blinked a couple of times then started to cry. "Get out... get out!" she screamed at me as she held her face in both hands.

CalyPy
CalyPy
238 Followers