Simulated Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anne, Anne, come here dear," the director called. He pulled her to the monitors by the sleeve of the robe she closed with belated modesty. "Just watch this performance, everybody." The director gathered the staff on the set and called others from off-set. "These are the best dailies I've ever seen. Notice how Anne captured the perfect balance of fear and pleasure."

The director continued to praise Anne throughout the day's shooting. Her co-star received accolades as well. Anne feared the unintended intimacy of the performance would be gossiped throughout the studio, but as far as she could tell the actor hadn't told anybody. Anne wondered if the rest of the crew even knew. "Could the cameras have picked up the actual penetration?" she asked herself, "probably not."

Anne managed to block her deeper concerns from conscious thought as they shot action scenes in a set that looked like a casino. When shooting stopped for the evening, guilt overwhelmed the actress. She sobbed in her dressing room. It was so much worse because she enjoyed it. She wanted to do it again. She hated herself for wanting to do it again.

Anne returned to her cottage later than usual. She couldn't meet Alvin's eyes. When he tried to initiate sex, she told him she was too tired. Part of her wanted to find out if Alvin could make her come too, but she was too afraid Alvin would somehow sense another man had been inside her. She feared being disappointed.

The next day on the set, the director called the principal actors into the writers' room. He showed the early cut of Anne's sex scene to the entire cast. He dedicated most of the time to a close-up on Anne's face. For brief flashes, other camera angles showed the offense being perpetrated. The emotional power of the scene came from the sound of the actor's grunts and the wet sounds of sex as Anne's face contorted. Conflicting emotions cascaded over her face. Anne watched the reaction of her peers. A tear rolled down the cheek of one of the show's writers.

Anne thought she spotted the instant of penetration. The camera stayed on her face as shock registered. A moment of bliss passed followed by horror. Blocking for the entire scene allowed two minutes, but the director's cut lasted five. Anne's orgasm surpassed dramatic. Flush built until it appeared on her shoulders. A top down camera angle flashed to the involuntary arch of her back. A cut back to her face found total abandon and surrender. Finally, remorse and guilt dominated, and the scene faded to black.

Everyone clapped. "that's the performance of a lifetime," someone said, and, "what a smash hit."

"I've canceled shooting for the rest of the morning," the director announced. "The writers want to revise the script."

Anne slipped out of the room when somebody queued the film to repeat for the third time.

Sitting alone in her dressing room, Anne cried again. The director's version was tasteful. It showed only brief full frontal nudity when her dress trickled over her curves and captured the sensuality of the moment. Startling aggression changed the mood as her co-star shoved her to the bed. The film spent so much time on her face suggesting the sex rather than showing it. Quick shots portrayed her co-star's violence and marks left by his fingers holding her hips. Anne wondered if a foley artist enhanced the sound effects of grunting and the slippery sounds of sex, but she feared not. It sounded like that on the set.

Several more brief sex scenes made it into the pilot episode. Anne wasn't sure if the writers added them after the success of her first steamy scene or planned them all along. She never knew what she was going to be doing when she arrived at the studio each day. One scene tried to show how powerful and dominating Anne's character could be when not under the famous actor's control. She chased a villain into a dark alley to find herself surrounded by gangsters. She defeated them and took their guns. Then she made them strip and stand for her inspection...to verify they weren't concealing any more weapons.

Anne enjoyed the scene. She loved having seven handsome naked men stand for her appreciation. The camera followed her bold scrutiny of the men. On one of the takes, the director told her ad-lib humiliating criticisms of their manhoods. She asked one man, "Have you ever pleased anyone with that thing?" Clapping erupted on the set after that take. It would probably be in the final cut.

In one of the sex scenes, Anne's character disrobes and entices a secret agent into her hotel room where she ties him up. She questions him while simulating fist blows to his scrotum. The actor's reaction looked convincing.

Anne returned to the cottage every night with a simmering longing in her loins. She rebuffed Alvin's advances until he stopped trying. Every time Anne fantasized about the miraculous sensations she experienced, guilt wracked her. She didn't want to see Alvin. She didn't want him to see her. Somehow, she felt, he would know.

Accelerating Toward Disaster

After Alvin returned to Chicago, the studio decided to go ahead and film the next three episodes on the strength of the pilot. When there is doubt about success, the studio delays, but they got the green light to proceed. The cast and crew celebrated with champagne on set.

Secrecy about the script tortured Anne. Not knowing each day whether she would have an opportunity to come for the second time left her wet every morning in anticipation. The show's one famous star acted as if nothing happened. Anne wanted to be near the source of her previously unimagined pleasure, but he kept to himself. He remained friendly with the cast and crew while on set, but he disappeared into his trailer at every opportunity. Anne daydreamed about being filled again.

She masturbated for the first time since she was a teen. She risked discovery a few times when people knocked on her dressing room door; it didn't lock. Sometimes she barely covered herself before the hair dresser or script supervisor entered. She liked to stand naked and caress herself in the dressing room because three mirrors enabled her see from any angle. She hoped for the flush to return to her face as she slid a finger back and forth.

After the first sex scene, the director scheduled an assistant to shave Anne's pubic region every other day. It took place in her dressing room, and Anne suffered embarrassment when Ling showed up in the middle of a self pleasure session. The girl could surely smell arousal while shaving. Was it imagination, or did Ling spend extra seconds rubbing the shaving lotion?

After weeks of torment, the opportunity Anne dreaded and desired arrived. The story arc built to a confrontation between Anne's character and the elite spy played by the famous actor.

"Anne dear, we want to soften his character so the audience likes him more. The writers changed the scene to show he cares for you but remains trapped by duty," the director explained.

It started with a gun battle thrusting Anne and the leading man into an unlikely and temporary alliance against mobsters. He saved Anne's life at great risk to his own, and she showed how thin the boundary between hate and love can be. Her character turned the tables by ravishing her tormentor.

As before, the script lacked details requiring the actors to ad-lib. Anne's remarkable performance conveyed truth because she struggled with emotions very similar to her character's. She hated what she was about to do but quivered with lust and anticipation.

For the first three takes, Anne mounted the actor and simulated rough girl-on-top sex. She scratched his chest with her nails. In one take, she smacked his face and then kissed him on the cheek where the mark of her hand lingered. The director didn't like any of it. Anne's body shuddered with desire.

The small crew on the cleared set spent half an hour rearranging lights and repositioning cameras while Anne straddled her co-star. She wore a robe draped over her shoulders and he had a blanket covering him, but their naked bodies remained close to touching. Anne tried to engage him in awkward small-talk, but he just flashed his million dollar smile.

When shooting resumed, a camera hung from the rafters for a close-up of Anne's bottom. Other cameras positioned around and above the actors promised to catch every angle. The director placed two cameras focused on her face to assure capturing her emotions.

Several more takes left the director restless. Anne overheard him confide to a camera operator that he feared never being able to duplicate the success of the first love scene. Anne's aroused labia pouted open dripping on the erect penis beneath her. In a mixture of daring, longing, and shame, Anne lowered her body the fraction of an inch needed to engulf the cock in her lips. She slid back and forth letting the head stimulate her clitoris. Wetness eliminated friction.

Anne did the same thing on the next take and the one after. It was clear the director was not getting the shot he demanded. The set stayed quiet between and during takes. Nobody understood what the director wanted to change. Had they ever had so many takes of a single scene?

In desperation, Anne petulantly ad-libbed: She smirked at her co-star and said, "Now you are MINE." She reached behind herself and grabbed his penis. An award winning inscrutable emotion crossed his face. She hesitated an instant and then aligned the focus of her desire. One quick motion impaled her.

Anne ground herself on his pelvis so her sopping clitoris rubbed against him. The sensation on her hairless vulva and the spread of her lips as her muscles contracted brought her close to her second orgasm. The strangest thoughts flew through her mind: "What if I can only orgasm on film? What if I can only orgasm with my co-star? Does he even like me? Should I wait for him to come so he's complicit? Wouldn't that prove he wanted me, too?" It didn't occur to her to think about Alvin.

At last, the heavenly release sloshed through her rebounding from head to toes. Eyes rolled back and hairs stood on end. Her jaw sagged, and a gurgled grunting animal sigh echoed though the set. She knew it would end that way before the scene started.

Once again, the director hopped with glee. "Glorious," He raved about her ad-lib comment. "Anne dear, I'll get you writing credit for the episode." He loved the shock on the actor's face and the triumph on hers. "You two have the best chemistry I've ever filmed." He compared Anne to Hollywood's greatest. All the while, semen dribbled down her thighs beneath her robe.

There was no way the cameras missed what she did. As Anne sobbed in the dressing room, she wondered if she was now a porn actress. Would she have any credibility in the industry? How could she do that? What about Alvin? She needed the orgasm, and she needed more. The truth made her hate herself, but she wanted to do it again.

Crashing

Alvin and several of the colleagues he called friends gathered around a giant screen as title credits granted Anne second billing. He sipped a glass of wine while a life size image of his girlfriend entered the opening scene. He longed for her to return to him. The group watched the world premiere of the most exciting new series in a decade.

Alvin was about to enjoy the sight of his Anne's unabashed pleasure for the first time.

12