Sin City

Story Info
A simple mortal meets up with the TS goddess of his dreams.
2.3k words
4.44
30k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers

This story starts out a bit slow. Please don't be impatient as it picks up midway.

Hope you enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing it!

*****

My story begins in Las Vegas, one of the world's greatest place to have fun. I traveled to this great city to unwind from my recent hectic work schedule: trust me, 12 hour shifts stuck in a cramped office for days straight will screw you up.

My name is Michael, I'm 27 years old, and I work as a Quality consultant for hire. The pay is great and I can choose when to work, but the hours are long and exhausting.

Last week I finished my work with a very big tech company, and everything turned out great. I got a very nice bonus with my paycheck, so I decided a weekend of crazy fun in Sin City would be my reward for a job well done.

Since I have such a flexible job, it's very hard to travel with my friends because they have a more rigid vacation period; that's why I have taken to traveling by myself, less pressure, more relaxation.

Anyway, back to the story. As fate would have it, a very famous adult entertainment convention was having their award ceremony here. The best part: it was in my hotel. Beautiful girls were all over the place, so I was more than happy.

As the sun began to set, I took a shower, got dressed and decided to hit the town to see where the wind would take me. I played in the casino for a couple of hours, especially the blackjack tables, and after a dozen hands, I was up by 600 dollars; must be my lucky night.

I decided to quit while ahead, and left the casino area. I must have taken a wrong turn, because I somehow ended up in the backstage area of the porn award ceremony.

Like any red blooded man, I watch porn regularly. I enjoy it in general, but I have a soft spot (or should I say hard?) for transsexual stuff, especially the more dominant type. When a ts girl fucks her male co-star, I get very turned on.

Since I was feeling lucky (and a little buzzed) I went inside to get a sneak peek of all the action, figured the worst that might happen is me getting my ass escorted out of there. As I walked around, enjoying all the beautiful girls around me, I heard a very familiar voice behind a red curtain.

"Oh, I can't take it anymore, these shoes are killing me!"

"Don't worry, you're almost up. Ten minutes more and you'll be free for the night. It's the price you pay for beauty"

"You know, sometimes I wish I could kill you! You and your stupid comfy looking sneakers!"

"Yeah, well, tough luck, I'm just an assistant here, not a star like you, so suck it up"!

"Oh, fuck you, I'll make you pay later! Now leave, or I'll stick my heels where the sun doesn't shine"!

One of the curtains opened up and a young man walked out of the makeshift dressing room; he was smiling as he left. I took a peek and I couldn't believe my eyes: sitting inside was none other than one of my favorite porn stars, Venus Lux! If I hadn't been nervous from my sneaking around I would have gotten a massive erection.

I took a deep breath, and I went in to meet her, I wasn't going to let this chance be wasted. I called her out before approaching.

"Hmm, excuse me, miss Lux, can I come in?"

She turned towards me and looked at me with a mix of curiosity and wonder. She signaled with her hand to come in.

"You don't belong here, do you? Who are you?"

Oh shit, I was busted!! I was torn between running away and staying. I chose the second option.

"Look, I don't mean to be a bother, it's just that I stumbled here by mistake, and I head your voice. My name is Michael, and I'm a huge fan".

"So a fan huh? Don't worry, I won't call security. You look like a decent guy. Are you really lost?"

"Yeah, I took a wrong turn on the casino floor. Tonight is my lucky night, I won 600 dollars and I got to meet you"!

After I said that, the black haired beauty let out a small laugh and got close to me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me she was glad I as on a lucky streak.

In that moment, the assistant guy walked in and told her that she was up for the stage. My luck had finally ran out.

"Listen, I have to go. It was nice to hear from a fan. I'll see you around".

As she began to walk out, I decide to take a huge gamble. I asked her out for dinner. She turned around slowly, a little intrigued.

"Mmmhh, that does sound nice. Tell you what, I'll think about it. Meet me by the lobby in 30 minutes, I'll let you know by then, but I don't promise anything, OK?"

Before I could answer anything she had already left for the stage. Now I was sporting a massive erection!

I walked out of there as fast as I could, running toward the lobby. 30 minutes were going to be an eternity waiting!

By the time I got to the lobby, my erection had subsided, but I felt nervous and extremely excited. I had a chance to take a beautiful woman to dinner, I almost felt like fainting. 30 minutes passed, and no sign of her. The waiting was killing me. Had I been stood up?

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. As I turned around I saw in front of me the assistant guy who was talking withe Venus inside the dressing room. Oh crap, she probably sent him to shoot me down. I must have made a weird face because he immediately reacted.

"Jeez, dude, lighten up. I'm here to tell you that dinner is still on. Venus got stuck in promo shoot. She'll meet you here in 15 minutes."

As he said that, he handed me a small card with the name of a restaurant located on the second floor.

"Just give it to the Maitre'D."

As stealthily as he had arrived, he left. Great, my luck was still strong!

I ran to the restaurant, and I asked for a very discreet table, away from prying eyes. This was going to be a perfect night.

I was taken to a booth in a closed-off section. The place was very sensual, with subtle lighting. I was told we would not be bothered here, and that our waiter would only come when summoned. Very nice.

After several minutes, which felt like hours, my date arrived. As I saw her walk toward our table, the erection came back with a vengeance.

Venus was wearing a skintight white dress. She looked incredibly hot, her legs, her ass, her breasts, she was perfection! I stood up to greet her.

"Well, it seems someone is very happy to see me!"

I felt so embarrassed, here I was in front of this goddess and me with a very conspicuous erection.

"Don't feel bad, that actually makes me glad, means I'm doing a great job!"

As she said that, I felt the tension leave my body. We sat down and summoned our waiter. We decided to order our meals and he informed us that it would take between 30 to 40 minutes to be served. Heck, no problem, take all the time you need!

I ordered a bottle of wine, and after filling our glasses the waiter left. Finally, I had her all for myself.

We began to make small talk, and after a while, she asked me about what I liked about her.

"Oh wow, I don't want to sound cliche'd, but I love everything about you. You are so beautiful, and, please forgive me, but you are smoking hot!"

"Really? Now, I don't want to sound vain, but, what do you like most about me?"

"OK, two things: first, your eyes. I love the intensity they show when you are fucking, it's like you own the guy, he's yours to use and enjoy. Second, your feet. They are gorgeous. I really think you have to exploit them more. Trust me, if I was your co-star, I would worship them for hours. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love to see your feet being worshiped! "

A sly grin showed on her face as she looked into my eyes. That look of dominance was being used on me; I almost came tight there!

"You know, I have had to wear these high heels all day, I mean, they are great, they make my legs stand out beautifully but my feet are killing me. I wouldn't mind a foot massage right now"

The way she purred those last words made my cock throb so hard. Was I about to fulfill one of my greatest sexual fantasies?

"I could help you with that, if you don't mind, of course"

(Please don't mind, please don't mind, please don't mind,please don't mind)

"I would be so grateful if you helped me". Again that look. If she did that again I was going to ruin my favorite pair of pants!

The table was very wide, and it had a tablecloth that went all the way to the floor. Since we had a lot of time before our food arrived, I went below to ease my companion's discomfort (and fulfill my fantasy)

She was wearing a pair of white high heels, shoe size 9 and a half. I gently placed my hands on them and I took them off. Her beautiful feet were inches away from my face! My pants were ruined, precum had soaked all the front area, but I didn't care.

I took her left foot with both hands and it was very warm. I was resisting the urge to unzip my pants and blow my load in that instant, but I am a gentleman and decided to please the lady. I started to rub her sole in a very soft way. As I was doing this, Venus let out a very satisfying moan of pleasure. I was in heaven. In front of me were the most beautiful pair of legs and feet I had seen in my life and I was free to massage them.

As i continued to rub them, I lifted her foot closer to my face. It had an incredibly delicious aroma, a mix of leather and skin, perfection. I continued rubbing her soles, slowly moving my hands toward her heel. She continued to moan, I continued enjoying the experience, my cock continued struggling with my pants.

When Venus stopped moaning as much, I lowered her right foot and I picked up the other one. I repeated the operation and the pleasure came back. I was losing myself touching and smelling her divine feet!

After a while, she calmed down, and with her sultry voice asked me to continue the massage, but this time, with my tongue. I had officially died and gone to heaven!!

I took both her feet in my hands and brought them to my lips. I opened my mouth and began to slowly suck her soles, alternating between left and right. As my tongue bathed her feet, her delicious scent began to overpower my senses. I began to lick her all the way from the heels to the toes. I wanted this to last forever. My cock was dying for release. It was a very tormented pleasure, not being able to cum.

As I continued to ravage her feet, Venus continue to moan wildly. I guess she was enjoy it as much as I was. Thank heavens for our secluded spot!

I decided to concentrate on sucking her toes and licking the space between them. I was in ecstasy, and was not going to hold on for much longer. Venus probably sensed as much, because she ordered me to lower my pants. I did it quickly, and after a brief struggle with my belt, my cock was finally free.

Suddenly, I felt her right foot rest against my rock hard cock. She wrapped my cock with her big toe and the second one. She began to tighten, and the sensation was incredible. As she jerked me off, I continued to enjoy her other foot. I tried to make it last as long as possible but a few moments later, I came incredibly hard. One spurt after another of hot cum, all of it landing on that beautiful foot. Even after I had been milked dry, she continued to jerk me, as did I sucking and licking those exquisite toes.

Once I was satisfied, I took a cloth napkin from the table to clean Venus' foot of my cum, and then proceeded to pull up my pants. I returned to the table, flustered and very relaxed. My companion had a very mischievous grin on her face.

"Well, that was very relaxing. My feet feel like new. We have to do that again!"

I just nodded slowly, too ecstatic to be able to answer properly. After that, the waiter arrived with our food and we began to eat.

When we had finished, Venus asked me for my room key-card. "I have to go finish some work related stuff, but you better believe I'll pay you a visit later. Be in your room after 1 a.m. I won't knock, so I hope you are ready. I'll pay you back for the massage"

And like that, the goddess left the restaurant. It was going to be a very long wait until 1 a.m.!!

dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers