Sin City: A Dime A Dame

Story Info
A noir tale in which anonymous visits Sin City to see Nancy.
4.2k words
4.5
10.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Disclaimer: Sin City and related characters are the property of Frank Miller; I do not own any rights to it. This is an erotic fan-fiction based on the graphic novel & focused on the character of Nancy Callahan portrayed by Jessica Alba in the movie. I do not make any money off writing this parody. Please do forgive spelling/grammatical errors.

A/N: Hey all... not much to say really; been toying with the idea of a Sin City tale for a while and it took the release of the looong awaited movie to set me off.. So yeah, hope you enjoy. You'll see I took a different approach in my writing style trying to nail the whole film noir style of the books/movie. Anywoo, as always comment or e mail if you can - INYOTEF ;)

***

Flashing lights glimmer and stream into a blur as the street lamps fly by illuminating the drenched asphalt, rain and sleet pouring, showering the dreary world but all the thunderstorms in the world can't cleanse this place; no, not this place...

He grips the wheel, clenching it; his eyes fixed on the sign board that gets closer and closer.

His lips curl into a smirk; the demon inside jumps; his heart skips a beat...

There ain't a lot of places he'd call home; but this dump sure had that old familiar feeling.

His headlights shine on the board and his smirk turns into a snigger as he reads it...

Basin City 4 MILES

He puts his foot to the floor, ramming the pedal as he puts the gear into fifth and the engine roars along with the demon inside him...

'Damn,' he grins, 'it's good to be back.'

The motor vehicle screeches around the cliff and speeds down the hill toward the bright city lights...

'It's damned good to be back.'

SIN CITY

A DIME A DAME

Kadie's Saloon...

The stink of this place could make a man's entrails on a plate seem like a delicacy. The place is always choked by the hovering smoke of over-worked men looking for a watering hole and a cheap whore. But girls in this town are a dime a dame; though in Sin City, you gotta wonder what the type is you paying for; the difference being the girls from Kadie's, is you get what you pay for, and the girls from Old Town, you likely to get screwed in more ways than one...

Then there's the diamond in the rough.. The pearl in the turd...

...Nancy Callahan.

The way she works that stage; men falling off their stools drooling over her. Her sweat glistening hips swaying to the sappy country music as she swings that lasso like some pro rancher. Her supple feminine form is pure poetry in motion as she bends to the crowd and displays her round ass cheeks to those lucky goomba's. She heats things up with water spraying out of the floor around her as she runs and skids on her knees; chaps getting soaked; water splashing against her heaving, naked, breasts. That girl sure knows how to work a room...

...Sexy little Nancy Callahan.

_

'Skinny little Nancy Callahan, you grew up, you filled out. Look at you, you not that scared little girl anymore. Hartigan would be so proud of you...'

Nancy looked at her reflection in the mirror. Where had the time gone? How long ago since she had watched the cops take Hartigan- her Hartigan- away. They wouldn't listen to a scared little child. Traumatized they called her; told her he had raped her. But she knew the truth; she knew it was Roark junior...

Cordelia; that's who she wrote him as. All the time so he'd never forget that she was out here, hoping and praying...

...Skinny little Nancy Callahan was all grown up.

The petite little blonde that walked in with the big bright eyes was Shellie; the bland world around her illuminated as she struck a match and lit the cigarette in her sweet mouth. She puffed out a huff of smoke as she spoke up, 'hey sugar, your boyfriends back,' she said looking through the divider into the bar.

Nancy clipped on her bra and walked over to her looking out at the crowd; sure enough there he sat, slick and savvy with his greasy hair and fancy clothes; as out of place as snow in July.

'I'll give you my tips if you take him tonight,' Nancy beckoned. She wasn't exactly friends with Shellie; hell she had no real friends, but everyone in this town lived and died and screwed and loved for the Almighty dollar.

'You know I'd jump to take away the cash you pull after a night out there, but it ain't happening sweetheart, he only wants you... so get out there 'for Kadie comes in here to get ya,' Shellie shrugged.

Nancy sighed.

He'd come in here once a fort night and sit in that booth right before she went up. He'd stare at her; not like the other guys in the place, they all sat with fantasized glazes on their faces as she danced. She couldn't stomach imagining what they wished they could do to her...

But not him.. He would sit there and watch, almost cool in his somber stare; the stranger with the clear eyes.. Hell with people like Dwight and Marv out there he fit right in; if only he didn't unnerve her so.

She grabbed her cowboy hat, put it on and headed on out there.

Walking up to him she put on her best smile, 'welcome back stranger...'

-

He had sat there in his usual spot on coming in observing the crowd, watching their movements, the demon inside taking the calculated risk of toying with his mind, whispering to him that the drop dead gorgeous women talking to the man called Dwight McCarthy was a femme fatale, a poisonous viper ready to strike.

No don't listen, fight the demon don't let it out, don't let it tempt you, and never ever let it out...

Focus on her, she's an angel, an innocent rose among the thorns; focus on Nancy.

The way she moves, the sway of her curved hips, the softness of her sweaty caramel skin, the firm buoyancy of her delectable rump, the way her glorious breasts bounce as she swings that lasso above her head.. Her hard, stiff, nipples, jutting out like little pebbles... Nancy, you are an angel.

Control the demon, don't let it control you.. Let her help, let her be your center...

'Welcome back stranger,' she smiles her glowing smile as she approaches him.

His voice is a cool rasp, exuding an undeniable confidence, evenly expressed control, 'the usual.'

'You know the deal sweetie, cash up front, $100 for half an hour,' Nancy said mechanically, 'you could always try one of the other girls if you want a cheaper option,' she added hopefully.

Without a word he tossed her a hundred dollar bill. She tried hard not to sigh and keep that smile plastered on her face as she reached for it and tucked it in her bra... 'Follow me.'

Heads turned, and the burning envy of the men who littered the bar bore into him... degenerate, gutter trash, every last one of them, wasted skin who waste away in this stinking armpit of a dive bar. They didn't understand. He wasn't another pervert looking for a dry hump, he needed to bathe in Nancy's innocence, she needed to clean him. She was the only one who could.

The divider curtain in the private room was always left open, it was for the safety of the girls- no- it was for the safety of Nancy. Two curtains down the divider was closed shut, and he could hear the sounds of sin taking place in there. With Nancy around the other girls needed to put out all the way to make an extra buck- but not Nancy- she made her cash plus more with one dance. Pricks tossing their wads of hard-worked-for cash at her.

He sat down in the tattered sofa as Nancy stood before him. She took off her hat and threw it aside as the music started; a slow bluesy tune from the other side of the bayou...

Nancy put her hands behind her head and swayed her hips to the soft sound, slowly turning on the spot; her back to him she placed her hands on both her thong-clad buttocks and squeezed them before giving it a hard spank, before turning her head and winking at him. It made him literally jump with excitement, and he reached out and touched her ass, feeling and fondling the firm round mound.

'Now you know the rules, the last guy who misbehaved had to deal with Marv,' Nancy said sweetly.

Through the divider he could see the gargantuan man, Marv; an ogre of a man who was out of place here, but would fit in nicely in a realm with knights and shields and maces. He heard he had torn out the eye of a man twice his size.

It wasn't fear that made him let go, not this time, or the time before that.. He just couldn't let the demon take control. Sooth it Nancy, sooth the beast within.

Nancy reached for her bra and unclipped it, letting the leather straps slip off her shoulders and off her arms, then she turned, exposing her round firm tits to the man, the dankness of this room made her nipples stand on end and she cupped and squeezed her breasts together as on the sound of the saxophone, she slipped into his lap. She gripped his shoulder and arched backwards placing one hand on the ground as she thrust into his groin with her own, feeling his arousal press at her crotch she used the music, moved with it, allowed it to lead her hips in sexual simulation. She sat back up putting her hands through his greasy hair and whipping her head around as she pushed his face into her bosom, circling and grinding her waist back and forth. On the intro and build up of the guitar, she spun around with her back to him, shoulders pressed to his chest, her butte clenching as it rubbed generously against his erection ever so slowly.

He breathed through his nose as she humped him, watching the enticing sight of her heaving sweaty breasts jiggle before him as he looked down over her shoulder at the salty beads of sweat that tricked down over her nipples, her breast, and over her abdomen. It made him yearn, made him squirm; and the demon screamed, wanting to take her by force; but this was his test; penance in the hope that hell would seek to release his soul.

And then it was over.

The music stopped and Nancy stood up and put on her bra, 'hope you enjoyed that,' she said, trying to be as sincere as she could be.

'Nancy.'

Nancy froze, this was unusual; he never spoke after a session, he just got up and walked out, sometimes he'd give her an extra tip, but he never spoke.

'Nancy, I think you should leave early tonight,' he said pointedly; unblinkingly.

Nancy faked another smile, 'you trying to hit on me stranger. No good comes from picking up strippers.'

His face was emotionless, 'leave early tonight, you must.'

With that, and like every other time he had come in, he dropped a twenty on the table, fixed his pants to make his endowment less obvious, and walked out...

Nancy stared after him, the man scared her...

_

'Hey Marv,' Nancy smiled walking up to the brute hunched over the bar swigging a beer. His face was covered in plasters and his body was full of lacerations; looks like Marv had a typical night on the town; if your typical night was offing rich frat boy murderers and running through the corrupt local law enforcement.

'Hey ya Nancy, what can I do you for?' Marv grinned with his grotesque mug, whipping froth off his chin.

'You care to walk a girl home?' She asked sweetly.

Marv looked her up and down, sweet little Nancy, he'd as soon rip a man's throat out if she asked him to, long as she was straight with him, 'you look spooked Nancy, someone in here getting you knotted up?'

'No, just, don't like the fellas who are snooping around outside my apartment is all.'

'You want me to crack some sculls, you's just need ta say the word,' Marv said reassuringly.

'I got a baseball bat.. All I need's a walk home is all.'

-

The eeriness of the night crept under your skin as if Sin City were permeated with a noxious gas that broke down the morals of every man woman and child. But not you Nancy, you fought it off, you staved off the madness of this city; Basin City hasn't corrupted you yet...

They walk down the street on a solitary quest, the straight arrow march of purpose, the sheer focus of men who want to commit murder; who thrive on justice's tolerance of havoc in a city that isn't good enough to hope in.

'Admittedly, Fat Man, I have ogled Miss Callahan on the odd occasion with great satisfaction...'

'Which is what I am eluding to Little Boy; the quandary of our task rather perturbs me, as it will leave Kadie's bar rather wanting.'

The least they could do is send professionals; these two will make a mess, a loud blood drenched mess...

...Then again...

...This isn't something they were expecting.

_

Marv stands towering over the two goons, a grin forms on his face, the wheels in that so-called-mind of him turning, 'late night fer you fellas to be walking about.'

His murderous eyes glares down at Fat Man and smiles as he lights up a smoke, 'say, that there's a really nice coat you're wearing.'

Nancy instinctively gets behind him...

Good girl Nancy, you're smart, you know how to survive.

He reacts, without another word; the sound of his monstrous fist impacting and shattering Fat Man's ribcage echoes through the empty streets. He then lifts Little Boy up with one hand and tosses him through a clothing store window...

He looks up at the overcast skies, forked lightning splitting the night as a chopper flies in.. Mercenaries- hired guns.

The first shot catches Marv in the shoulder, he barely feels it. She second goes straight through his hand. Bullets rain down on him, and he screams over the sound of it all... 'NANCY GODAMMIT; GET OUTTA HERE!'

She runs, as fast as she can, she races down the street, looking back at her blood soaked guardian, but she keeps on running. It's no use; two of the Merc's repel out of the chopper and give chase...

You can't run from them Nancy, their trained, coordinated, disciplined.

You have to let go, you have to let it out, you have to rescue her...

He pulls out two twin Magnums and races across the rooftop his perched on. His vantage point where he watched the mayhem play out. Lightning strikes as his shadowed silhouette jumps down eight stories and he fires from both guns, bullets zipping through the air, piercing the back of Merc's head, burrows through his brain, and pops out both eyes sockets in spews of white blood. His comrade turns on the sound of the corpse hitting the ground and fires sporadically in short bursts...

No too slow, the bullet punctures my thigh...

He drops to one knee and rolls quickly into the alley. He shoots up and busts through the back door of a store, taking it off its hinges runs through the shop and crashes through the widow diving his foe to the ground before blowing his brains out. He gets up and looks at Nancy, blood and rain dripping off his shadowed face, 'I told you to go home early, Nancy.'

With that he turns and pulls a machete from under his jacket and with a swipe, takes his victims head clean off. He picks up the severed head looking at it smiling; the demon inside laughing its psychotic head off with glee... but he's not through yet.

With that he picks up the deceased two machine guns turns, and fires at the chopper's pilot. In an instant the chopper swirls out of control and crashes into an alley and explodes...

Nancy drops to her knees hands shaking uncontrollably; drenched, soaked to the bone...

'M..M..Marv,' she says with chattering teeth.

'He took off, got some of them to chase after him, probably figured he was leading them away from you. They'll be dead soon enough; I'm betting Hell will seem like Heaven after his done with them.'

*

She's sweet, she's an angel, bringing me back to her place; nursing my wounds. I don't deserve it, I let the demon out, I killed again, cut loose, reveled in it, enjoyed it.. I can't let the demon o...

'Who are you, why'd you help me, why'd you warn me..?'

'Who were those men?'

'I'm a man who's better off left to his own way, Nancy. Those men wanted me, that's all you need to know.. They found me coming there to you, and they tried to get to me through you.'

'But I don't even know you,' Nancy said, throwing down the dressing and getting up folding her arms.

'And after this moment you won't ever see me again. You did more for me than you will ever know, I thank you,' he said getting to his feet and picking up his shirt.

Nancy was now standing with her hands on her hips, an incredulous look on her face, 'what I did was give you a couple of lap dances!'

'Like I said,' he repeated, 'you can't understand.'

He slipped on his shirt and walked over to the door...

'Wait,' Nancy said, 'at least let me thank you.'

He turned back to her, watching for the tenth time as she unbuttoned her shirt, and stood before him topless; only this time, she slid off her sweat pants and panties as well standing before him utterly naked.

He looked longingly at every inch of her naked flesh; her beautiful face, supple tits, her toned, flat, pierced tummy, her, neatly, clean shaven vagina, all the way down her long slender, shapely legs, to her dainty pedicure toes- she was exquisite!

He walked over and wrapped her in his arms, and she melted into them surprised at how powerful he was. He kissed her with ferocity, their tongues immediately darting into each other's mouths as they made out. Nancy whimpered as he scooped her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her thighs around his waist, already feeling his erection pushing into her.

She let go only to free him, watching his manhood spring free before she was in his arms again; she reached down and, in sheer breathlessness positioned him to her moist entrance; then with bated breath eased her waist dawn. The penetration was slow and steady, her wetness coating him as his length slid up into her.

He grit his teeth as he felt her envelope him; so warm, so wet, so tight. He gripped hold of her buttocks and spread them as she sunk down every last inch of him with a strained breath.

Her breathing hitched as she moved, trying to find the right angle with him standing and carrying her as she did her best to thrust while adjusting her girth to accommodate his impressive size. Her body grew hotter as she rhythmically worked her hips up and down, feeling him pulse deep inside her. His groans grew more urgent as the weariness of carrying her set in. Nancy put her forehead to his an d ever so slowly, slid her sopping sex up to the tip of his penis and sunk back down again.

He threw her on the sofa and she immediately sat up. She gripped him firmly in her soft hand and stroked him before attentively sticking her tongue out and licking his head. Wide mouthed she engulfed him, her plump lips gliding over his length as she sucked on a good portion of it; her soft doe eyes staring right up at him. His brow furrowed and he groaned out loud, then bit his lip. He then grunt out loud as she took a sharp breath and fed him further, his tip slipping into her esophagus. She controlled her gag reflex, breathing through her nose and salivating heavily, but holding him there for a few seconds before slurping him out of her mouth. His tip rested on her chin and she licked it every now and then looking up at him expectantly while waiting for him to catch his breath.

He pushed her down onto the couch and lay on top of her, the pleasure made her shiver as he entered her again, driving deep into her with that first thrust and holding there; feeling her vagina clench and grip around him before relaxing. He started slowly; sliding in and out of her, pushing into her sopping depths before pulling out and doing it again. The feeling was incredible, her soft sweaty body clenched around him, her thighs gripping his waist, her eyes sunk into the back of her head from sheer elation as her body was awash with so many different sensations.

He picked up, not thrusting in as deep but going faster, angling into her. God it was so good, all she had thought about for so long was Hartigan, she had stopped pursuing relationships, her only sexual contact in the last year had been dry humping this stranger every second week.

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12