Sin in Las Vegas

Story Info
She meets Vin at the casino again.
7.9k words
4.47
23.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past 6 months have been the hardest for me. I have spent most of my time concentrating on me and all the things that I have wanted to achieve. I tried to forget him, I knew it would be difficult I have moved ahead with my career goals and lost weight and conquered all my past hurdles.

That is why I was speechless when he stood directly in front of me at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. His frame tall and muscular blocking my view, as he scowled down at me. I was still attracted to him but thought that our time apart would change my feelings somehow. That me leaving him would make it better if I ever saw him again. But as he stood here, now today at this moment my body began reacting towards him just as usual. Traitor I thought to myself. This was a time to see if I would keep my word or would passion over power me and I would give in.

Vincent glared at me with dark stormy eyes. He remembered and I did too. The last time we were together. I know I left in a hurry, but I told him no, that I was not going to stay and that was that. That was six months ago. To see him standing in the flesh, in front of me at this moment was bad news. I could read it on his face. Plus Carlyn and I had plans for the evening.

Carlyn and I were on the VIP guest list for a new club inside the hotel, we arrived about 11.30PM and got right in. The crowd was the usual partiers drinking and smoking and living on the edge. We, having a future with our new careers ahead of us. Our show being picked up for another 18 episodes we were living the life and celebrated with new outfits for the evening festivities.

Being the only one dedicated to American designers I wore a complete Ralph Lauren outfit, very American, very black and very sexy. Draped across my sexy body was a short black tight fitting dress sleeveless with deep V cleavage. On my well-pedicured feet were a pair of black ankle wrap stiletto's and carrying my black Louis Vuitton leather purse. Hair piled high on my head with lots of looses curls cascading across my shoulders and back. To top it off, I had on my new Chanel ruby red lipstick and gloss. So when I stood and talked to someone they would only notice my full lips moving about glazed in red, bountiful breasts standing high waiting for recognition and long firm sexy ass legs, any man couldn't wait to wrap around his slim waist.

Dressed this way Vincent was not happy and I was sure to hear about it. I looked at him taking in his perusal of me. His eyes followed my body from head to toe, as he smiled to himself. He did remember and he remembered how good we were together. I could see it in his eyes as he looked at me.

"Satisfied?" I asked haughtily.

"Not yet!" he smiled and licked his lips.

I wasn't surprised by his answer but surprised by his next move. Vincent took my hand in his and pulled me away from Carlyn who was busy talking to another guy. Isn't she always doing that? Oh well. Where is your lookout when you need one?

We moved across the floor, everyone moving out of his way as we walked by. He moved very quickly with me following him post haste. I turned my head as I felt my purse begin to fall to the floor; abruptly I stopped as Vincent was still trying to move me in his direction. Angrily I yanked my hand from his. He quickly turned on me with a dark scowl on his face. Looking down at me as I bent low to retrieve it.

" My purse fell on the floor dammit!" I yelled.

He stood over me with his hand held out to me. I reached my hand out to Vincent and he pulled me up towards him. Our bodies so close together you could feel the other persons heat. I could smell him, smell his cologne, and smell his scent. We stood face to face in a darken corner. His closeness was disturbing, his power over whelming. I remembered it well.

I looked up into almost black eyes; my body trembled as goose bumps rose across my flesh. He could see my nipples harden before him. My eyes closed briefly as I turned my head away from him. I did not want to hurt him, but don't I get a choice in the matter?

His hand came up to touch my cheek; with the back of his hand he moved it gently across my face. Touching me feeling me, testing my body against his. Still strong and solid I could feel it burn into mine. I took a deep breath trying to steady myself. Vincent knew he had the power to control me, that the last time was not to be forgotten. It was so hard to stand before him and not say everything that was in my heart. Then the other side of me, wanted to remain independent, not wanting to utter a word. Never wanting to see this man again. "Be strong," my brain yelled, but my body did not hear the words.

His hand moved around my waist to pull me against him. My breasts smashed flat on his hard chest. He stood about 4 inches taller than me and even in heels I was short. I placed my hands on his shoulders, not trusting myself to do anything else. His skin seemed to burn my hands, hot and heated.

His huge hand rested on my plump ass, pulling me still closer to him. Patting and rubbing me ever so softly. I could feel his hardness; I could feel it like he was inside me. I could feel it like it was the last time. I whimpered silently to myself. I could predict what was going to happen tonight. Deep down I knew.

I could not wait, I had to touch her. I wanted her for so long, that this is no longer a punishment but a renewal, that I can't stop thinking about her, so I might as well have her, She was mine from the beginning and from the way her body is reacting, she still is. I looked into her eyes and I saw the battle going on there, I saw her fight against what she really wanted.

She leaned in slowly, wrapped her arms about my neck and I knew she was back, and for good. I held her in my arms as she gave me her submission. We stood together next to the dance floor holding on to each other afraid to let go.

"I'm sorry Vincent," I told him. His eyes darken; he knew what I spoke of. I did not want to fight but he must know that I did not do it intentionally. I would not hurt him that way. But I had to resume my life. I had made up my mind and there was no going back. I knew he wanted me to stay that he could take care of everything, but that was not the case. He had to understand that it was something that I had to go through, something that I had to fight and conquer. He wanted to help but I would not let him.

He leaned into me again. Searching my face for answers, the answers he could never find, when I left him long ago.

I needed to touch her. I needed to feel her and make all the pain go away. I looked in her soft brown eyes and I saw the pain, I knew what this would do to her and deep inside I took some pleasure in that. I knew she could not resist, that she wanted it as much as I. We were a perfect pair. Her mind is telling her no, but her body wants me like no other. She is the same but she is different. Her body's reactions are the same as before only more heated. I held her in my arms as she panted heavily, as she tried to control all of the emotions burning deep inside her, until she decided to give up this game and give in to me.

His hand moved up to my neck softly and gently stroking me, then lower, moving down to my firm breasts. Carlyn said this dress would get me a lot of trouble and I guess she was right. But I won't tell her. His palm rested on the crest of my rising breasts. Vincent moved his hard body and closed the remaining inches left between us, pressing me against the wall. Our bodies touched like an explosion. If we were in denial at least our bodies remembered, the touches, the feelings, the heat and the fire.


I inhaled at the fires stirring deep within me. His fingers massaged my tit. Squeezing with a firm grasp. My nipple ached for him to touch it, but he hesitated. I could hear him moaning softly, moans of appreciation and of pure excitement. His hands just cupped my tits massaging them together. He knew that he could make me cum just by touching my nipples, but he was in control and was not going to let me cum… not yet anyway. I looked down begging him with my eyes to run his thumbs across my nipples, but his look was stern.

When I saw her come in the door with her friend I got an immediate hard on. My cock was so hard it hurt. That bitch! How could she do that to me?

I watched as she came inside the club wearing that dress, how could she wear something like that in public. It was so indecent, so short, so tight. The longer he looked the harder he got. Was he mad because he still wanted her, or the fact that she was here right in front of him and he remembered there last time together?

All the thoughts that I had forced away had came running back to the surface. I remembered her and her soft skin and sweet words and long ass legs. I fucked her all night long and she couldn't get enough. She wanted it as bad as I wanted to give it to her. She begged for it. But when I woke, she was gone. I remember lying in that bed for hours; I could still smell her scent of sweet oranges. I knew I would see her one-day and now it's that day. I watched her as she spoke with some other guy that had approached her. Her nipples hardened as she spoke. He remembered.

Lisa tilted her head slightly to the left, to give you a glance at her long slim neck. Her hair was gently caressing her back and shoulders. It was his undoing. He remembered that she looked exactly like that when he met her 6 months ago. Her same movements, any man would fall in her trap. I watched as she gave the guy a hug, slowly lifting her right foot off the floor. He held her about the waist tightly. She looked quickly in my direction, and for just a second it looked as if she recognized me. She didn't.

Lisa will be mine and this time she will not leave. She walked in wearing that dress, a dress to me made her naked. Her ripe and tender breasts peeking out provocatively within that deep v-neck. A dress so short, with easier access to her long, firm and dark legs. Legs that I licked with my tongue, legs that spread wide for my hard cock. Those chocolate brown thighs that I bit into until she screamed. I remembered. His hand reached under the table to touch himself. To double check and see if this hard on was for real it was and he knew why. Full and thick in his hands, his cocked begged to be buried inside her.

"I still want her" his brain kept yelling at him. "I still need her" the voices kept saying. But she will pay, this time it will be on my terms.

We stood in the dark corner like dogs in heat, no words spoken between us. Just feelings, emotions of lust and passion. I wanted him and he wanted me.

He stood a way from me for just a minute and looked at me. I stood before him backed against the wall, eyes half shut from passion deeply submerged.

My breasts spilling into his large hands. My legs spread slightly apart trying to keep my balance standing on 4-inch high heels.

Quickly he moved, grinding that huge cock gently into me. Making my body react to him. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes against all the sensations that he created within me. I could feel how hard he was. I wanted him between my legs and now. I did not want to wait; I do not like to wait. My breathing became harder and faster, I could not catch my breath, every sensation shooting fire in my veins. I whimpered. "Please, baby, please". My arms wrapped around his neck, squeezing him as hard as I could. Grabbing the back of his shirt and wrinkling it in the process. I was not going to let him go, I needed him now.

"Come to my room at Caesar's Palace on the strip. Room 1815 in one hour" he whispered between breaths. He looked at me for acknowledgement. I shook my head yes. I wanted more, I needed more. No talk just feelings. I leaned into him again for another earth shattering kiss. His mouth down on mine, commanding me. His full lips pressed against mine, moving so softly and gently, then quick as fire his tongue plundered my mouth demanding entry. My lips parted for him, as he barged in. I tasted him as his thick tongue danced with mine.

" What room again?" he asked me lifting his head away. His hands never stopped moving on me. Massaging my breast, moving across my ass, and slightly spanking me. I couldn't think it was impossible. The heat the fire burning inside me. My mind all a jumble. Mumbling I said "18 something" taking a deep breath.

"No! It is 1815. If you can't remember it, then you won't get this hard cock. You do want this hard cock right?" he said humping me in the dark, breathing deeply in my ear. I shook my head yes very quickly. He was rubbing it right between my thighs. I could feel myself getting wet for him. My legs began to tremble with expectations of hot passionate sex.

"Tell me you want my cock." He demanded of me. I could not think, I knew inside what the answer was, but dare I tell him. Shit, I remembered the last time too, just like he did. He was right we were perfect together (at least in bed we were) His hand slipped lower to my pussy, touching it ever so softly. I moaned deeply. Just soft enough for me to know that it was there. Just gliding across the top of my white panties. My hips jerked in anticipation.

"Say it!" he growled low. "Now!"

" I… want your….cock" I begged, please, please. He smiled.

"Room number, again!" he fiercely said. Leaning up and away from my neck, where his lips were previously attached.

"1815…1815" I panted quickly. My eyes shot open, looking at him.

"Right, in one hour I want to see you there!" he said.

Then he released me and walked away. I stood there looking after him, checking my watch it was 11:00pm now so that gave me an hour for one drink with C, and quick ciggy and then out the door to the hotel if I was going to meet him on time. And Vincent always required me there on time. Or I would be sorry.

I made my way over to Carlyn in the huge thick crowd. She was seated in the VIP section, drinking a glass of Cristal. I sat next to her and explained to her what had happened. She gave me that look that I always dread, about me getting into all kinds of drama when we go out. I told her not to worry and I see that it did not take long for her to find a dance partner. She then told me that when you look as good as she does with her new Louis Vuitton white Vernis bag, and LV matching white Vernis slides, she ordered them from Paris before they even had a chance to get to the coast. A Richard Tyler black linen skirt, with a matching vest she had specially made for her.

There was not a man on this planet that could resist her. We both laughed.

I then told her that I would have to go in about 30, and she said that she thought I would, but to do what you have to do. I asked her who she was over here with and to my amazement he showed up. Her man, the one who gave her everything.

I ended up taking a cab to his hotel. Fuck, that cost me about $12.00 with tip.

Arriving at his door, I stood for a moment to re think this plan again. I mean we have not even had a conversation; all this is would be sex. Yeah-good sex but sex nonetheless. I chastised myself for always putting myself in these positions. Vincent and I never had problems in the bed before, but then that was about 6 months ago, and he still wants me. Damn I am good. I smiled to myself, full of self-assurance. Can I just go in there and fuck him, with out feelings? Without regrets? Would I be able to leave him like I did the last time? But the last time was different. Still unsure.

The last time began with one night that slipped into a hot and sultry weekend, that neither of us wanted to end. But in reality we knew or at least I knew it had to come to an end. I could have just did what her wanted and stayed with him, but deep inside I would have regretted it, I would have hated myself for giving up and not trying to make my own dreams come true.

I did it too, I accomplished everything that I set out to do and I was happy, wasn't I? That is what I told myself. I missed him terribly and there was not a day that went by that I did not think of him. Of our time together wondering what he was doing now and who he was with. There were plenty of times that I cried myself to sleep at night, for wanting him so badly, for missing all the wonderful things he did to my body, making my body react to him in ways I never knew it would.

That morning I hated to leave him but it was for the best. Right? I woke early and opening my eyes slowly to see him sleeping next to me as I was curled about his hard body. I watched him sleep for a while remembering everything about him. His deep voice, his powerful body, his smile that made his eyes crinkle at the corners, his deep laugh that would rumble about the room, when I said something funny. Tears welled in my eyes as I moved slowly out of the bed and gathered my clothes, slowly slipped them on and made my way out the door, before he woke up, before I gave in, before I climbed back into that bed and into his arms and gave up on myself.

I cried all the way home, I missed him so much, he was apart of me, I ached.

Making up my mind that this would only be sex, knowing full well what Vincent wanted from me, not my body, not my heart, he wanted my soul. He wanted me only for himself and he would probably not take no for an answer this time. Was I ready to give him what he wanted, I was not sure. I knew I wanted him like no other man before him. Remembering that he was the only man to satisfy me completely. I gave up, I wanted him and I will leave it at that, for right now.

With that I raised my hand to knock on his door. Three quick but gentle taps. A few seconds later the door opened and he was there in front of me wearing a black silk short sleeve shirt untucked and unbuttoned with a perfect view of his massive chest. Hairless and golden tan in color with a quick peek and his dark nipple as the shirt flowed open with each movement he made. A pair of black linen slacks that gracefully rested on his narrow hips, right below his navel and fell across his mighty legs and gently touched his bare feet.

I took a deep breath. Looking him up and down from head to toe. My heart hammering in my chest.

"Satisfied?" he asked me. Using the same tone I used with him earlier.

"Not yet" I threw back at him jokingly. Licking my full lips seductively.

I walked in as he closed the door behind me.

" Did anyone see you in that outfit?" he asked me.

"No" I shrugged "Why?". I asked.

Walking past him slowly to give him a full view of the back of my low cut dress and it worked.

" I wouldn't want you to get fucked by someone else on my time" he threw at me.

" So this is how we are going to start the evening". I told him as

I walked ahead of him and turned to face him, my look questioning., standing in the middle of the room.

"Well you know dressed as you are, any number of men would want you tonight, besides me. And as I remember from the last time, you were always ready for it." He sneered. He walked towards me and then slowly walked around me in a semi circle, my eyes closed from the assault he was having on my senses with those strong words of his. I could feel his hot breath on my person as he moved about me. He then moved to the couch and sat down. I stood in the middle of the room, looking at him as he lounged against the sofa. His shirt opened wider to reveal that rock hard chest that I have always loved and never forgot. His dusky nipples hard and staring right back at me. I licked my lips unconsciously. Damn!! He looked good.

"See what I mean" he said.

" You know I could leave, right now" I told him. Taking an affront to his tone and manners.

" Yeah but you won't" he said off handedly, not looking at me, but rather off into the distance. I still stood there looking at him. Baffled and amazed.