Since You're Into It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Linda and that's Walt over there on the Star Wars towel," the woman was saying. An arm with a liver-spotted hand shot up in the air from the far side of the man's large belly. He did not otherwise acknowledge them.

"I'm Rosie. This is Don."

"Are you two transplants or vacationers?" Linda asked.

"Honestly, we're on vacation. I refuse to say how I heard about it and I know this may not be acceptable but we're only here another day and we had to try it," Don said.

Linda waved away the apology. "You two seem like nice, respectful people and that's all we ask. You won't find anything anywhere online about this beach and it's our quiet little secret. The local law for nudity, just so you know, is as long as there's no sex or outward lewdness, there's no rules broken. No one calls and complains and we're left alone. It is too bad, though, you didn't move to the island. We could use a few new people, or women at least. I feel overwhelmed by the cocks here."

Don snorted and even Rosie laughed.

"Anyway, I'm the de facto welcoming committee. Consider yourself welcomed to our little slice of utopia in the big paradise pie. And, sir, good job not staring at my tits," she looked at Rosie, "He kept his eyes to himself, he's all right." Rosie nodded her agreement.

Linda got five steps away before turning around. "Oh, by the way, no phones, no cameras, no video, no pictures, no electronics, nothing. Anyone who pulls something out, even an iPod, is going to have it thrown in the ocean. We believe in respect and privacy." She nodded once, message delivered, and walked away. Rosie watched her head to the knot of young black men and squat in front of them, telling a story with quite a degree of hilarity. Quiet laughter floated over on the ocean breeze.

"That was surreal," Rosie said. Don said nothing but stayed on his front. "Wait," Rosie said, "Are you hard?"

He shrugged, unapologetic. "Yes," he said, "But only because I was picturing you the same way." Rosie squinted at him and went back to listening to the ocean. She heard Don shift a bit and she looked over at him. The young woman from the far end of the beach was headed to the water. Don tried to not be obvious but he was watching.

"Hey," Rosie hissed, "Privacy and respect. That's what Wanda said."

"Linda," Don corrected gently, "And talk about respect, you didn't even get her name right."

"You did because you were focused on her with laser-like precision!" Rosie retorted. Don laughed and buried his head in the sand. He purposely kept his sunglasses-wearing face oriented to Rosie and away from the young woman coming back from the water.

"You really are giving up a lot to impress me," Rosie whispered, "She has great tits." Don pretended to scratch an itch on his ear and took a peek. He looked back at Rosie but couldn't conceal his grin.

"I still like yours more," he said. Rose took a swing at him and missed while laughing.

An hour later, Don finally calmed down enough to put his swim trunks on without tenting out. He and Rosie rolled up their towels and walked away. They received a few nods and a wave from Linda as they left. Rosie commented on how clean the beach was and asked if Don was hungry. Don said he was interested in heading back to the room after they got dinner.

He fucked her twice that night.

Rosie and Don chewed their omelets in silence. A swarm of kids surged around them and headed to the waffle maker. Dixie cups with fresh batter awaited the onslaught and screaming laughter filled the air.

The mood at their table was significantly less excited. Rosie and Don had today and only half the day at that. They needed to get packed and be ready to leave before the sun was up tomorrow morning for their flight home. Rosie felt saddened, entirely certain they would be too distracted thinking about traveling back to enjoy the last bit of time at the resort.

"We can hike or play pickleball or go sailing this morning," Don said, "But we should think about getting things ready to leave. We're out early tomorrow."

Rosie frowned to show her displeasure and waved a hand at the beach. She knew Don's thoughts had mirrored her own. Usually he chattered like a magpie when they sat to eat together. She had an idea and congratulated herself.

"Why not take that trail again over those rocks on the far side the beach?" she asked.

Don's eyebrows nearly came off his forehead. The look of surprised drew a laugh from Rosie.

"What?" she asked, "I like beaches."

"You mean ... that beach, though, right?" Don asked.

"Don't be so surprised. It's not like I have never suggested something like this before."

Don laughed, "You have never suggested something like this before," he said. He picked his plate up off the table and scraped the remainder of the eggs, cheese, and green peppers into his mouth with his fork. He slammed the plate down, took two big swallows of his coffee and stood up.

"Let's go!" he said, all smiles.

There were a few more people added to what Rosie considered the 'regulars' from yesterday. She laughed at herself how she was taking a small piece of beach ownership as she had been here before, technically speaking. Don led the charge as they stepped around a few colorful beach towels and headed to 'their' spot toward the far end. They got a few nods and waves from the couple yesterday and some other men Rosie recognized.

Don plopped his sandals to the ground and unrolled his towel. He picked a spot a few feet away from a 'new' guy (whom Rosie hadn't seen yesterday) with the same tan lines as Don. Rosie wondered if this is what Don would have done, snuck off without her, had she not indulged him the past few days. She doubted he would have come all by himself.

Don unrolled her towel for her and rummaged in their brightly-colored beach bag for the sunscreen.

I will never see any of these people again and they don't know me Rosie thought to herself as she kicked her shorts off her legs. Don't think, just keep going went through her head as her shirt came off. Her heart pounded as she stood in her two-piece. She made herself keep going. Her hands shook as she reached behind her back and unsnapped her top.

Time seemed to slow down a little. Rosie looked out at the ocean and tried to empty her mind of thoughts, judgments, and worry. No one here was going to see her again. She shrugged the top loose off her chest and pulled the straps down off her shoulders. She pretended no one was there as she let the top slide down her arms. She tossed it to the ground. She desperately tried not to think about being topless. Now she fought the panic rising in her as she bent over and peeled her bottoms off her hips. They came down her thighs, past her knees, and down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and bent to pick them up. She pretended no one could see her large breasts hanging or swinging as she placed her bottoms next to her top. She tried to imagine no one was looking at her exposed privates while the ocean breeze flowed between her thighs. Naked, she dove to the ground in an attempt to cover the front of her body. The trouble was now her fat ass was sticking up for the world to see. She snuck a peek at Don.

His look made it worth the effort. She could see his eyes wide, shining behind the aviator sunglasses. Incredulousness, happiness, and something else swam across his face. Was it a heart attack? Was he having a goddamn heart attack?

"Chest pains?" she whispered.

"Nope, cock pains," he whispered back. He looked around the beach, taking in the scenery, and Rosie didn't think she had ever seen such a look of pride on his face. She tried to dig herself deeper into the towel to cover up.

Don, who had shucked his shorts not too long ago, leaned over and whispered in her ear, "No one's looking, you know, except that guy over there. I don't know if that's good or bad."

"It's definitely good," Rosie whispered, "I don't like this the way you do."

"Thanks for indulging me," Don whispered, "I owe you one."

"You owe me ten, fucker!" Rosie hissed.

"Let me at least get sunscreen on you. You're going to burn quickly," Don said. He was business-like, taking no liberties with applying sunscreen to the tops of Rosie's legs or her ass. Her arms, legs, and back were quickly covered. Don slathered sunscreen on himself.

"I'll need help with my back," he said, almost apologizing.

Rosie reached over, her breasts coming off the sand, and quickly spread the lotion on Don's back. The wind slid under her body and tickled her sensitive skin and her nipples. It almost felt nice ... if no one were around. She finished the job and crashed back to the ground squeezing her thighs tight together. As soon as she started feeling uncomfortable she glanced at Don who was staring back at her.

An hour passed and Rosie almost relaxed into the towel. The sun was still blocked by foliage and the quiet calm of the ocean water lapping at the beach dropped her blood pressure. She knew they should start thinking about going. Don had been scanning the beach the whole time, glancing toward the older couple every so often and back toward another woman who's comfort around men and lack of tan lines proved her to be a full-time nudist. Most of Don's stares went to Rosie. She mentally scored that a victory.

"We should probably think about going," Don said some time later, resigned to the fact that they should actually think about going. Rosie nodded to him.

Here we go, she thought and without warning stood up.

Rosie pushed herself to her knees, trying not to imagine thousands of strangers watching her from behind, and clambered to her feet. A few men glanced over and looked away but their eyes had raked over Rosie's body. A dozen or more total strangers had now seen her completely naked. Their eyes had touched her tits, her body, all of her. She calmly yet quickly walked to the water and was neck deep as soon as reasonable. The impossibly-blue water was warm and comforting and hid her from view.

The woman ... shit, Linda? Linda, yeah ... came splashing over to Rosie.

"That was ballsy," Linda said, "Did your husband put you up to it?"

"No," Rosie admitted, "I knew he'd love it so I figured I would walk right in."

"My husband gets worked up when we come here because he thinks I look sexy when I'm confident. He tells me nothing is better proof of confidence than being nude. I tend to agree."

Rosie smiled.

"And," Linda continued, "He's not wrong. I'm happy how I look, more so now than when I was younger and in better shape. This keeps our marriage working well."

Rosie said nothing but enjoyed the company. The two women waded in the surf, Rosie staying concealed and Linda not giving a shit. Rosie liked the new experience of being naked in the ocean. The surge of water flowing against her skin was sensual. She glanced up at the shore.

"It's silly," Linda finally said, "That those men are so proud of their cocks. I have to fight laughing every time I see one. I never got the pride angle, you know?"

Rosie laughed.

"I'm going back up. If you come out of the water with me, you'll get a bit less attention," Linda said.

Rosie realized what was about to happen.

"And," Linda continued, "You'll look plain silly if you cover yourself with your hands and arms while you come out. You can go for it but why not enjoy the moment? Or at least let Ron enjoy the moment."

Rosie was so focused on walking up the shore she did not correct Linda on Don's name. "Let's go," she said.

Linda splashed and made lots of noise coming out of the water. She angled away from Rosie and headed back to her own towel.

Rosie emerged from the surf. She tried to appear calm but she felt blush flooding into her neck and upper chest. It seemed as though every man on the beach swung his head to watch her walk out of the ocean. She was waist-deep and glanced down at herself. Her large breasts seemed to bounce and water streamed down her skin. Her nipples hardened even though the air was warm. She imagined every man on the sand mentally filing away her exposed skin, now her stomach, now the closely-trimmed hair between her legs. She tried not to swing her hips as she walked as quickly as possible to the towel. Several men, ones she hadn't seen yesterday, followed her with their eyes. The larger crowd abandoned 'respectful' as they stared at her until she reached her towel.

Don leaned over as Rosie got on her towel.

"A lot of women are getting fucked tonight," he breathed, "All these guys were staring at you and I'm pretty sure everyone is as rock-hard as I am."

Rosie felt both mortified and mildly pleased. Don's face told her he loved it and that was enough for her.

"Let's get out of here before I get too embarrassed," she said.

Don nodded.

"Thank you," he said to her, "I love you."

The sun at home was less fierce than the tropics but Rosie still squinted in the midday glare. She sat on the deck facing the backyard and the distant highway beyond. Her glass of iced tea sweated on the small table next to her deck chair.

"I know how you feel," she said to the glass, beads of sweat forming on her skin.

The doorwall slid open and Don stepped out into the sunshine. He had his camera with him, lens cap off.

"Oh, no," Rosie said, sitting up and pulling the long skirt of the paisley dress around her, "Not here. I refuse. We have neighbors, we're not on vacation. Uh-uh. No."

"The Mattsons are on vacation and we're watching their house," Don said, "And Golbano's truck isn't in his driveway so he's out too. You know we'd hear him coming a mile away and you'd have time to fix yourself."

Rosie sighed. Jesus Christ, the guy was growing insatiable. It looked like his shorts were already pitching a tent.

"Well," she said, standing and pulling the straps of the dress off her shoulders, "Since you're into it..."

Don's grin was as bright as the sun as Rosie eased the dress down her body.

-The end-

12