Sindie and Ashley

Story Info
A human woman is in love with a vampire.
7.5k words
4.23
8.1k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracede
Dracede
5 Followers

I was sitting on the bench in the park just watching people. Trying to decide what I was going to do about my girlfriend. You see we had this really big fight and now she won't talk to me. Oh, where are my manners. My name is Sindie. I am a five foot ten inch tall woman. I have short dark brown hair and I am told that I have a body to die for. I guess in order for you to understand my situation I should go back to before the fight.

***********

"God where are my damn heels?" I asked to the empty room. "I don't have the time to get redressed and still make it to the restaurant in time."

I am supposed to meet Ashley in about an hour and it would take me longer to find something else that would make me look this good and still be conservative. I hope that I still have those ballet flats that I bought last year. If not then I am going to have to change my outfit. And I really don't want to. Well needless to say I found a pair of espadrilles after about ten minutes of searching. I really don't like wearing dresses or heels but I do for special occasions. And tonight is a very special occasion. I am going out on my first date with Ashley. Well it's our first date as a couple. I want this night to be amazing for her.

When I finally finished getting ready I hopped in my car and left. I drove like a possessed woman. I have never been so nervous. Not even when I had to meet with the VP of my firm. And that was an interesting day that I may tell you about later. Any way I got to the restaurant about five minutes late. I went up to the man standing behind a podium taking names of those that come in and gave him the name that I had used to reserve a table for our date. He looked for the name and grabbed two menus and beckoned for me to follow him. I was surprised that the table he led me to be empty. Ashley was not here yet.

I was starting to get a little nervous after waiting for about ten minutes. But when I decided to call her and see if everything was ok the gentleman that led me to the table rounded the corner followed by Ashley. I stood up and waited for her to take her seat before I retook my own. When we both were seated she started to apologize left right and center for being so late. She was starting to get worried when I just sat there saying nothing.

"Please say something Sindie."

"Well I would if you weren't looking absolutely breathtaking. My dear you have nothing to be sorry for. The way I see it you are just fashionably late. Plus I wasn't waiting that long." I told her.

She sighed in relief and I smiled at her. But as I started to really look at her I noticed that her hair looked like she had just gotten out of a convertible with the top down. But I know for a fact that she does not have one. And that was something that I asked her about. But before she could answer the waitress had come to the table to get our drink order. When the waitress left to get our drinks I looked back to Ashley and she looked like she wanted to tell me but was afraid of telling me. So she tactfully changed the subject on me.

"You said that you didn't have to wait long for me were you running late also?"

"I had trouble trying to find my high heels but I found a different pair of shoes that went with this dress. It took me about ten minutes longer than it should have. So I basically sped the whole way here from my condo to try and get here before I was really late. I got seated about ten minutes before you got here." I replied.

"Don't you just hate that? You are done getting everything ready and you go to get the perfect pair of heels and they just disappear on you." She said and then she made the funniest pout I have ever seen and we both just burst out laughing.

"Here you ladies go. One long island iced tea and one vodka martini dry with extra olives." As the waitress placed the drinks in front of us we both ordered our meals.

About fifteen minutes and two drinks later our food arrived. I got the chicken parmesan and Ashley got the chicken cesar salad. Ever since we had lunch together for the first time that was all she would eat. I just assumed that she was a vegetarian but she told me later that chicken and fruits and vegetables were the only things that she was not allergic to. I have never heard of someone that had that many allergies to food but I have never really met anyone quite like her either. She had this way about her that I never could quite figure out.

Anyway I am getting off track sorry about that. We talked about every day affairs in our firm and we discussed just everyday things. I forgot to tell you that we both are lawyers and we both work for the same law firm.

"So have you guys started going to trial yet or are you still waiting for the court date to be set?" I asked her.

"No we are still waiting for one. I swear this judge is starting to really piss me off. I think that he is waiting because the defense attorneys have convinced the judge that they need more time. That or the judge is a complete dumb ass." she replied.

"Ashley you know better than saying something like that. Any way I know how you feel, but you need to watch what you say in public." I chastised.

"Damn Sindie you sound just like old man Witherington. Relax ok. I am just really frustrated, that and something just doesn't seem right about the whole thing. I think that the only time that I have ever seen this judge was after night fall. Plus he just really gives me bad vibes." Ashley responded.

"I wander why that is. Does he just look at you funny or anything like that?" I asked.

She shook her head no and that she had told the others about it but when she realized that she had spoken aloud she looked nervous for some reason. But when I asked her about it she just ignored me.

"Well this is supposed to be a date remember. So lets forget about the work related shit and just focus on us shall we?" I joked trying to lighten her mood. And it worked beautifully.

"You are so crude that it is really any wander why I agreed to go out with you to begin with." Ashley said. And when I looked totally hurt she just started laughing like crazy. And I realized that she was teasing me about the language and I started to laugh with her.

"You are such a prude that I cant believe that you did too." I said laughing even harder.

When we finally finished our dinner we decided to go and have some drinks back at her place. I asked if she was ok to drive but then she kindly reminded me of why she was late in the first place. And so I drove us back to her house. Although it was more like a mansion than a house. The first time that I had seen her place she said that she had inherited it from one of her great uncles that she was really close to and that he was more like a father than an uncle. I was surprised that day when she started to get teary when she talked about him, which I could understand seeing how he just died a year ago. I comforted her and she said that she would be ok. So she took me on a small tour of her house but I could tell that she had half of the house as an off limits area.

We walked through the main part of the house to her kitchen and she went to pour us both a glass of wine. As we both started to relax we went to sit in her living room to sit in front of her fireplace. She sat on the couch and as I began to sit in one of her armchairs she patted the spot next to her. So I sat next her and she pulled me into her arms and gave me a very soft kiss on my neck and I looked back at her and she smiled tentatively and I smiled back at her lovingly. I turned so that I could face her, and I leaned in to give her a gentle, sweet, and loving kiss on her mouth. I wanted to let her know that she has my heart and that she could never hurt me. She kissed me the same way that I kissed her. It was sweet and passionate. I loved the way her lips felt on mine. Then I yawned.

She giggled and grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. Her bed looked so inviting then I remembered one small detail that I should have prepared for and I got very nervous and very scared.

"Um Ashley baby I don't have anything to sleep in." I said nervously.

"Oh ok here let me see if there is anything that you can wear." she replied kind of hurt.

"Is everything ok baby?"

"I was hoping that we could forgo the night wear. But if you are uncomfortable with that then that is ok. I can promise you that I won't do anything that you are not comfortable with doing since this is our first night as a couple." she said.

"Please don't take it the wrong way but like you said this is our first night as a couple and I am not comfortable enough with myself to sleep with nothing on yet." I explained.

She nodded her understanding and pulled a cute little night gown for me to change into. She led me to the master bathroom for me to change in. I got out of my dress and put the night gown on and I looked into her full length mirror that she has and I have to admit that she does have some seriously good taste in her night wear. The gown was short but still appropriate enough for company. It was made of pure silk. It must have cost a pretty penny. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw the most beautiful sight that I have ever seen, she had her back to me and she had just got her own dress off and she was sliding her own night gown on but her butt oh my god. It was tight and firm. It was like it was sculpted from stone. It was perfect. I gave a gentle sigh and she jumped and spun around. After the rest of her night gown fell into place.

" Damn Sindie you scared the hell out of me. And what is with that look anyway?"

"You have the most beautiful ass. I am sorry but you weren't done changing yet when I came out. Sorry." I told her. She blushed after I told her that.

Then she smiled at me. I would have smiled back but I yawned instead. She pulled the covers down on her bed then slid in and patted the spot in front of her. So I went over and laid down next to her. When I was comfortable she moved in behind me and pulled me back into her arms. That was the last conscious thing that I remember.

I awoke to the greatest feeling I have ever known. I had Ashley's arms around me and I could feel her slow breathing on the back of my head. I was very happy. But my body was unhappy. I had to use the restroom and I did not want to wake my angel up. I tried to move out of her arms as gently as possible so as to not wake her. I was doing good until I sneezed. Then I felt her jump a foot off the bed, or that was what it felt like to me. I apologized to her for waking her and told her to go back to sleep that I would be back in just a second.

"Damn I can't even sleep on days off no later than 5:30 in the morning." I complained as I looked at the clock next to the bed. Ashley just groaned and told me to just shut up and use the bathroom already as she giggled.

So needless to say I was back in her arms and almost asleep again when she got up and picked something up that was slid in under her bedroom door. She stood there looking over the piece of paper that she picked up then immediately began to get dressed.

"Is everything ok Ashley?" I asked kind of scared by the fierce look in her eyes.

"No. I am sorry to have to do this but I am going to have to ask you to leave this morning. I promise that I will see you this after noon." She said. And when she saw the hurt in my eyes she walked over to me and gave me a kiss and tried to put as much feeling behind it as she could.

I got up and started to get dressed not really thinking about the fact that Ashley was still in the room. I was still somewhat hurt by the fact that I was asked to leave in such an abrupt manner. When I was dressed she led me back down to the front door and she wanted to give me another kiss but I kind of just sat and stepped away from her.

"Sindie please don't be mad at me I would not have to ask you to leave like this if it wasn't for something important. Something that I can't tell you about, at least not right now." She pleaded with me.

"You know, I was hoping to spend the whole day with you and try to learn every thing about you." I replied.

"I know you were. And like I said before I would not have asked this of you unless it was something important." She was looking upset but I know that she was speaking the truth. I leaned in to kiss her and show her that I forgave her and that I trusted her.

As I was walking out to my car I heard her say that she would see this afternoon. And that she loved me. I waved to let her know that I heard her and I smiled at her to show that I was looking forward to it. I saw her smile before she went back into the house.

As I drove back home I started thinking about what I was going to do until I could see Ashley again. So when I got home I decided that I would try to get a work out in then shower and just relax until I knew when I was going to see Ashley.

It took me about an hour to get in a really good work out in and to shower and get dressed in some lounging clothes. I just got comfortable in my favorite chair when I heard a knock at the door. I swore under my breath but got up to see who was at my door. Thankfully I have windows on either side of the door that I can look out of but not be seen. And what I saw on the other side of the door frightened me.

There was this man standing there that I have never seen before. Granted that is not what scared me but the fact the man had a hand on the butt of a gun is what scared me severely. I ran back to my living room and got my phone out of my purse and immediately called Ashley. I didn't know for sure if she would actually answer since she had me leave so unexpectedly but I thought that I would try to call her anyway.

"Hello?"

"Ashley! I am so glad that you answered. I need to know if there is any way to come over now!" I said still scared about the man at the door.

"Sindie? What's wrong you sound....."

"There is a man at my door and he has a hand on the butt of a gun. I am scared to answer the door and I don't know what else to do." I interrupted her with out thought. And before I could say anything else she had hung up the phone.

I waited assuming that she was on her way here and I really hoped that she was not, but at the same time I hoped that she was. I was sitting as far away from the door as possible when I heard another knock at the door. When I looked at the clock I saw that it was a half hour had passed since I called Ashley. But I never realized the time had gone by that slowly. Which I guess is why when the knock came I jumped right out of the chair.

When I went to see who was at the door this time I saw that it was Ashley and I opened the door and flew into her arms. She tried to push me back to look at me but the harder she tried the tighter I held on to her. So instead she led me into the living room and sat me down and offered to make me a cup of hot tea. Which only took about two minutes but seemed like an hour. When she came back she handed me the cup and slid me down a little so she could sit behind me on the couch.

"How are you feeling now Sindie honey?" she asked me.

" A little better especially since it not even noon yet and you spiked my tea with a little rum. Thank you." I replied.

"So why did you call me instead of the police?"

"Because you were the first person that came to mind. And I thought that you would have calmed me down enough to tell me to call the police." I replied.

She sighed and she told me to pack some things that I would need for the rest of the weekend and for work that week. I looked at her and she just nodded her head that she was serious and so I did. When I returned from packing I heard her close her phone. And when I saw her face she had a serious almost pissed of look. She started mumbling things as we got on the road back to her house.

"Damn it why would they have gone after Sindie? Why now? They couldn't possibly be planning what I think they are planning." she was rambling things off like that since we got in the car.

"Who are 'they' and why were 'they' gone when you got to my place?" I asked her.

"Sindie there is something that you need to know about me that may upset you or even frighten you. I was planning on telling you at a later time but I don't have much of a choice now. Not if you are to understand the things that you are going to witness and for you to understand the things that are going to happen in the next forty-eight hours. Have you ever read or seen old horror movies about Vampires?" She asked me.

"Yeah why? What does that have to do with what's going on?" I asked back.

"you see there is always truth behind some of those books and movies. Although the truth is a bit exaggerated. Vampires don't have fangs though they do drink blood, or most of us do. Sunlight won't kill us but it does weaken us. At least a true vampire it does. But in order to keep our race going some of the full vampires have mated with humans in order to keep from being completely wiped out." she explained.

"Wait you keep saying us, like you are one of them. And like they actually exist. But those are just stories that are meant to scare people and little kids." she was shaking her head before I even finished.

"We do exist Sindie. Last night I literally ran to the restaurant so I would not be to terribly late. That was why my hair looked windswept, because it was. The reason that I never showed you the other half of the house is because I am apart of a clan. They have become my family and they are some of the most of the most powerful of all vampires. They would have killed you had you entered that part of my home. When we get back to the house they may try to kill you to make things simpler but they may not. You see there are vampires that are more powerful than they are and they have half the number that we have but they are gaining more by the day. The only problem is, is that they are also using humans to help them in finding out where there are more vampires and study them. See if they have anything that could be used to sway them to join there side. You see I believe that they were after you to get to me. And then to get to the rest of my clan." she told me all of this like it was no real big deal. And I guess to her it isn't but to me I was shocked. I just sat there in silence and she let me, knowing that I needed time to think.

The way I see it is that I had two choices; I could either believe her or not. And as I was thinking on weather I believed her or not was put to the test. But the thing that got to me was that I had no reason not to believe her. The more I thought about it the more pissed I got. But before I could say anything we were parked outside of her house.

I stepped out of her car and walked over in front of her and started yelling at her.

"So with us being friends for how long now you didn't think that I would have liked to have known that my best friend was a vampire! When were you planning on telling me about this, if you were really planning on it? You know maybe I should have answered my door and taken my chances with the guy and his gun. That way if he did abduct me or kill me or what ever he was planning on doing I would not have felt so betrayed by you!" I shouted.

I think the whole house probably heard me and I really didn't care. Because before she had the chance to say anything I was already walking away from her. I would have walked right into her if I was not paying any attention.

"Sindie please let me explain. Please you can't just walk out of here. Its not safe."

"Get out of my way Ashley. I want to leave and I don't want you near me!" I shouted at her as I walked around her toward the street.

She tried to grab my arm as I passed but the look I gave her she just dropped her hand and she didn't try to stop me a second time.

Dracede
Dracede
5 Followers
12