Sineads TGirl Party

Story Info
My first TGirl party in Ireland.
3.3k words
4.45
34.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sineads Party:

Tuesday finally arrived. I jumped out of bed and had my shower. Standing there I went through everything I would need in my mind. My dress, new underwear, stockings, wig and makeup were already in my bag. I needed to sort out some jewellery, perfume and condoms before setting off. I scrubbed myself all over, inside and out. I didn't want anyone to say I was a dirty girl. I towelled myself dry, patting my semi-hard cock and whispered to it saying "not long now pet before you have some company!"

I munched on a slice of toast. I couldn't eat I was so excited. I decided to hell with it and threw my schedule out the window and left the house early. I drove to the chemist and asked for some condoms. Maybe its just me but young women selling condoms to men my age always look disgusted...unlike the young man I bought the lube from a few days earlier who commented that this particular brand was "very comfortable". He was cute too but I decided not to push it!

I texted Tony as soon as I got back into the car to tell him I was on my way. I had never met him but the photo on his profile was of a very nice body with loads of chest hair which I love. I hate hair on my own body but he looked hot hot hot!!!

I arrived at the designated filling station and he got into the car. YES! He was hot! Nice friendly face, soft northern accent, slim, firm and fit looking, just my type. Yummy!

We headed off and were soon chatting away easily about cross dressing, ladyboys and how sexy many of them looked, the economy, the recession, bankers, politicians and sport. Two guys out to have a bit of fun.

Sinead, our hostess for the day, lived out near the sea in a beautiful, tranquil location. Safe, quiet and just right for a party. We got there a few minutes later than scheduled and were warmly greeted by a tall, sexy lady in a black mini, black chiffon blouse with a black lacy bra just visible beneath and sexy black stockings. After a brief chat, Tony was left seated in the living room with a glass of wine and the smoke of an aromatic cigarette lazily caressing the air while Sinead showed me where to change.

She left me and I immediately stripped all my man clothes off and started to dress. First my bra, tied at the front and turned around and fitted over my boob area. These were immediately filled with the pads I had brought. Then my lacy French knickers, my black satin basque and my lovely sexy black hold-up stockings with the lace trim. I adjusted these until they were both the same height on my thighs and level all the way around. Then I took out my knee length layered black dress. I just love my black dress! It comes to just below my knees and is so very feminine and it always makes me feel happy. I call it my happy dress. I took out my new short hair auburn wig and tugged it into place just as Sinead knocked on the door.

She smiled and said I looked really nice which made me feel really good. She then helped me fasten my necklace and we sat down to do my makeup. I never get the opportunity to do makeup. My house is always full with my wife, my children or someone always calling or staying with us. It is never empty...not ever. Hence I never get the chance to do my makeup and that is why I am so bad at it. I long to become proficient like so many girls on this site who look stunningly beautiful and oh so convincing.....maybe someday!!!!

Sinead applied my foundation and bronzer and then did my eyes. Whatever about my ordinary makeup I doubt I will ever be able to do my eyes because I am so blind and have to wear glasses all the time. I believe one of the principle secrets to looking femme is getting the eyes right.

That done, I applied my lipstick and put on my pink jacket and Sinead then gave me a loan of her red 3" heels which amazingly fitted my size 13 feet!!! I walked around like a princess (well maybe more of a queen than a princess). I was buzzing with happiness. The three of us then had a glass of wine as Sinead took loads and loads of photos.

One thing we agreed beforehand, during all our messaging, was that we would spend a lot of time trying on new outfits. Taking my hand Sinead asked Tony to excuse us as we were going to her room to try some clothes. Tony was happy to remain with his wine and cigarette as, like most men, he had no interest in women chatting about dresses and clothes. The minute we entered the room, Sinead took me in her arms and we kissed. I felt on a real high...literally standing 3" taller and just right for the tall leggy brunette Sinead. Our tongues interlocked with each other as we kissed passionately. She was a good kisser and I could feel myself getting really turned on. I shrugged off my little pink jacket while Sinead removed her skirt and sat back on the bed. My my but this girl had an enormous cock! I could feel myself weaken at the knees just looking at her. I leaned over and kissed her again while taking hold of her lovely semi-hard girly cock then, lowering my head, I popped her into my mouth. She felt wonderful, filling my mouth with her clean hard cock. I could taste her precum on my tongue. It was wonderfully sweet. She called out for Tony to come and take some photographs. She likes her photos does our Sinead. There is something wonderful about holding a girly cock in your hand, especially when you know you could easily wrap your two hands around it and still have plenty of it to fill your mouth. The warmth of her spread through my hand and I knew I could never take all of her down my throat but I was damned well gonna give it a go! I rolled my tongue around her, sucking slurpily while doing so, relishing the taste of her and the sound of her moaning with pleasure. I became aware of Tony close by taking some photographs but I wanted to focus my attention on Sinead and her beautiful cock.

"I want to sixty-nine you darling," she said, "would you like that?"

"I'd love it." I whispered softly to her, slowly releasing her from my mouth.

I stood and took off my dress. Whatever happened I didn't want my dress to be ruined. Cocks I love and cum I adore, especially when it is spraying hotly and freshly all over my face from a lovely hard cock, and I may be a slut but I am not Monica Lewinski or I should say I don't have anywhere near as many dresses as she has!

I folded it neatly over the end of the bed beside my pink jacket and, standing, I adjusted my basque and my lacy knickers.

"Oh girl I love those panties," Sinead murmured fondling my ass and taking my semi-hard cock in her mouth. The heat of her mouth felt wonderful as I leaned forward and resumed my position over her beauteous cock. She was hard as steel and I lowered my mouth onto her again, determined to take as much of her as I could. She was firmly lodged into the back of my throat and I was still only half way down her. This was very frustrating. I wanted her entire cock in my mouth. I wanted to press my nose into her balls and feel her in my lungs but I couldn't do it! I started bobbing up and down on her, sucking her, licking her, stroking her, tasting her, wanting her, having her. I was in heaven and she tasted so good!

She rolled out from under me and told me to roll onto my tummy while she took my panties off.

"Do you like toys Tamara?" she asked.

"I've never tried them." I replied.

"How about fingers?"

"Oh yes please" I answered greedily.

Pulling on a white latex glove I could feel her oiling my bum and sliding her lubed fingers over my pussy hole.

"Come up for me darling" she whispered, guiding me to my knees and exposing my pussy to her.

Gently she entered me. Oh damn it felt so good! Shortly after I felt something larger entering me but I couldn't see what it was. I had hoped it was Sineads' cock but as I looked back I knew it wasn't as she was kneeling to one side of me.

"What's that in my ass?" I asked.

Suddenly Tony was beside me. "That is one sweet toy in your ass Tamara!" he laughed.

I turned toward him, crawling across the bed toward him until he was standing just in front of me. I reached out for him and ran my hand over his shirt and trousers. I could feel an almighty bulge in his pants and the slut in me took over. I grabbed at his belt and roughly unbuckled him, tore at his top button, unzipped him and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees revealing a most gorgeous cock swinging hard and beautiful just in front of my face. Well I was always a polite girl so I knew I had to take him in my mouth. I mean it would have been rude not to, wouldn't it?

He tasted divine, oozing precum, hot and hard, sliding slowly toward the back of my throat. He too was too big for me but I was determined to make the most of this. Slowly but steadily he slid his thick hard cock into my mouth as far as it would go and slowly out again. He began to do it rhythmically until he was slowly fucking my face.

"I must get a condom" I heard Sinead say.

I felt her move above me but I was now concentrating on Tony and his cock as he fucked my mouth. I could feel Sinead behind me lubing me up again. She slapped my bum with what I later saw was a leather studded paddle and then I felt her enter me. Big! Did I say big? She felt enormous inside me. Oh my God but this was a good feeling. I could feel her half way up inside my tummy, or so I thought.

"Are you ok?" she asked me.

"God yes," I murmured through a mouthful of cock.

She started fucking me harder and harder. It was wonderful. I could barely concentrate on Tony as I felt Sinead pound my pussy ass.

"C'mon Tamara, suck it!" Tony growled at me.

I resumed my sucking on his man meat relishing in the fact that I was being spit roasted and loving every minute of it. I could feel his hands on my head as he fucked my mouth and I could hear Sineads breathing get heavier with each passing moment. I knew she was nearing her orgasm as she groaned with pleasure. Suddenly she pulled out of me. I wanted her to cum on my face but my face was otherwise engaged at the time. I could hear her whimpering with pleasure.

"My god that is some load of cum on your ass Tamara!" Tony said laughing.

I continued sucking him but knew I was in the wrong position to make him cum. I was too high and he had to stretch to his toes to fully fuck my face. After a few more minutes of this I lay on my back on the bed.

"I want you to fuck me." I whispered to him looking lovingly into his eyes.

He climbed onto the bed seeming a little uneasy. I unwrapped a condom with my teeth and, after kissing the tip of his cock and gently sucking his helmet, feeling affection for this sexy organ that would soon be deep inside me, I dressed him in his fuck outfit.

"C'mon baby," I whispered, "I really do want you to fuck me!"

He climbed between my legs as I lay on my back and slowly entered me. He wasn't as big as Sinead but he was bigger than most men I had encountered and he felt wonderful. My legs went up over his shoulders as he leaned into me and started fucking me slowly. Sinead joined us, sitting on the pillow beside my head, taking photographs. I leaned over and kissed her thigh and then sought her cock.

"Can I have your cock baby?" I asked her.

"Sure," she grinned, "it might be too soon for me but suck away girl!"

She proffered her semi hard cock to me and I sucked on her gently as Tony fucked me. I could feel her grow in my mouth. She felt simply wonderful and I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet. I ran my fingers through Tonys' hairy chest, something I had wanted to do since the first time I had seen his pic on his uready profile on chix. This hunk of a man was fucking me I thought as I caressed his face while at the same time savouring the taste of Sineads now hard cock in my mouth again. After a few moments Sinead withdrew from my mouth saying it was too soon for her. Tony eased himself out of my bottom and removed the condom and straddled my chest. I immediately took him in my mouth again but he wanted greater control so withdrew and started stroking himself. I licked his shaft, then sucked his balls and, as his pleasure intensified, I started flicking my tongue at the base of his helmet. I took his cock in my hand and started wanking him furiously, holding him close to my mouth and continued flicking him with my hot wet tongue. His breathing intensified and he started panting and I knew he was about to cum.

"Cum all over my face baby," I begged, "I want to feel you all over my face!"

He moaned with pleasure and I suddenly felt the warm rain of his cum all over my face. I eased off on him but he pleaded with me not to stop. I recommenced my furious stroking of his gorgeous sexy cock as lights flashed from Sineads camera capturing the scene for posterity.

"Oh god stop!" Tony pleaded and, as I eased up on him, he threw his head back and moaned. "Oh my god that was a great cum," he sighed happily.

He sat back down and Sinead offered me a towel to dry my face.

"Wow!" I said. "More wine for me please. I sure could do with a glass!" Laughing, we all got up and headed back into the living room.

On the way I checked my hair and my lipstick. There is no easier way to remove lipstick than to suck cock. There wasn't a trace of it anywhere...at least not on my lips anyway. I applied a fresh coat and Sinead asked me to try on a little black mini dress of hers which I did gladly. It felt cute on me and barely covered the lacy tops of my stockings. I put the red shoes back on and felt simply wonderful as I rejoined them for wine and a short break.

We chatted for a bit while Sinead took some more photos of me in my mini-dress then she asked me to come with her and to try on some more clothes. I tried on two or three more but I felt they didn't really suit me. Then Sinead handed me a deep red satin negligee with spaghetti straps which barely covered my bum. It was so very feminine and I felt wonderful in it! I, like every other girl, love to wear silk or satin and I take great pleasure whenever I am privileged enough to be able to wear it.

"Throw yourself onto the bed," Sinead said.

I dutifully collapsed onto the bed and posed languidly for her. She started moving about, taking photographs from several different angles.

"Damn girl but you are making me so very horny!" she sighed lustfully. "Tony!" she called out. "Can you come in here again please? I need you to take some more photographs please!"

By the time Tony arrived into the bedroom, Sinead was already sitting beside me and I was slurping noisily on her hard cock again. I was determined to bring her to orgasm using just my tongue and mouth. My head bobbed up and down on her now familiar cock and I was getting at least half of her shaft into my mouth at the same time. Tony knelt on the bed and took my cock in his mouth but for some reason I wasn't hard which really surprised me cos I was really turned on. However, I was a woman on a mission and Sineads cock was my goal. As I sucked her deep into my mouth she began thrusting into my face and I could hear her becoming more excited with each thrust until I knew she was close. Suddenly, she pulled out of my mouth and started stroking her cock furiously while I sucked first one ball then the other into my mouth. God she tasted good!

"Oh my god I gonna cum!" she wailed and, placing her cock head over my lips, she started to ejaculate her cum onto my face. I was filled with an inner peace as the wonderful smell of her warm fresh cum permeated my nostrils. I took her cock in my hand and began rubbing her cum into my skin with it, slapping my face with it playfully, enjoying the wet splashing sounds it made as it come into contact with my face.

"I'm cumming. Oh God I'm cumming too" Tony gasped. I looked up to see him standing over the two of us, wanking and shooting his fresh cum all over myself and Sinead. I reached up to catch any wayward cum in my hand and, when he finished, I massaged his into my face too so that I was covered in cum from these two most wonderful people. I felt on top of the world! Leaning forward, I kissed Sinead deeply then lay back on my pillow, massaging their cum into my skin, savouring the moment. Sinead of course took a photo while I considered the wonder of it all.

Later, lying in my own bed that night, I realised I hadn't had an orgasm while my two lovers had had two each. What amazed me was the realisation that I didn't want to have one with my cock. I had felt like a woman that day, albeit a cum loving babe, but a woman nonetheless and my real sexual pleasure came from the feeling that I had been able to satisfy both Sinead and Tony. I hadn't needed my cock for that so I was forced to ask myself....do I really need it at all?

Later on I did need it as I had the most wonderful, back breaking, shuddering orgasm of my life as I relived each wonderful moment of the day. Thank you Sinead and thank you Tony.

What a day! I shall never forget it.