Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 05

Story Info
Jewish MILF Attorny lusts for MASSIVE COCK.
9.5k words
4.37
95.7k
55
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers

In this story best friend stacked, Jewish MILF attorney fucks 2 black studs and 18 year old German stud.

Powerful MILF Attorney

At 60 she was a mother of twin college aged girls who were in their first year of college. Not only sexy but she was one of the most powerful and feared attorneys in Los Angeles. She represented very wealthy clients in the commercial building industry and specialized in hostile takeovers. She was ruthless with the instincts of a shark and was feared by attorneys that went up against her.

Positioned in the high-powered elite circle of LA power attorney's made Lori Klein the center of what all attorney's, judges, and jurors both lusted for and feared. In the courtroom she was ruthless, shredding her opposition to shreds that made them leave the courtroom with their tails between their legs.

The smoking-hot Jewish MILF was always dressed in hot, stylish outfits that showed-off her huge breasts and her incredibly thin frame which made her opponents and jurors and even judges drool over her as they each imagined fucking her.

The 60 year old stunner's standard attire in court was always short, tight pencil skirts that clung to her narrow waist. This sexy, form-fitting skirt would be considered on the short side of what a woman's attire in the professional world would be, drew attention to her sexy legs and her enormous pendulous breasts.

To highlight her perfectly tapered legs she always wore nude or tan thigh high stockings. To add a touch of excitement when she was going in for the kill at a trial or if she was going to fuck a client or opposing client or attorney that afternoon she wore a sexy garter belt that was attached to a naughty bustier.

To further add excitement to her appearance she wore the sheerest, transparent white blouses with the laciest of sheer white or black bras and always completed her sexy look by wearing a pair of classic black high heel pumps.

The hot Jewish MILF caused every male attorney to lose focus on their clients which in turn caused them to lose the case, and with multi- millions and even billions of dollars on the line she was a natural born killer! Of course, dressing this way was absolutely calculated on her part, as she loved knowing her body drove the same and opposite sex crazy, she also did it to give her an edge in the courtroom.

As part of her image and as a way to advance her career to the political arena she did pro bono work representing misguided teenage boys who were in prison or on a path to prison. Hating to work for free even if it meant saving a minority, teenage youth from going to prison for life she was careful to only select high-profile cases that would go a long way to putting her in the public's opinion poll.

As other attorneys who do this type of work were looked at as benevolent individuals the opportunistic Lori Klein's only concern was about how her service representing troubled teen youths looked to the people who would elect her to office.

When the young clients she represented that were on trial for felonies that included robbery, attempted murder or even murder were sent to prison she pretended to be upset and even protested in their defense although inside she didn't have a care in the world when they were convicted of the crime and sent to prison.

Another side to the hot MILF stunner was that she had a very- high sex drive that ran really hot. Winning cases over prominent attorney's made her blood ultra-hot causing her to channel this energy through fucking regularly. Being a smoking hot Jewish MILF with a body that oozed sex kept her in a constant state of arousal. But when it came to sex what she liked were men that were well endowed and fucked at lightning speed with the force of a jack-hammer. She only fucked lovers who could pound her pussy so hard she couldn't walk straight. This is how she came the hardest and how she released all of her tension, and got off the best.

In her experience that type of raw sex seemed to only come from younger men and in most cases from the law-breaking minority teenage clients she represented. Because of her sinful body and he cloths she wore to accent it she was always being hit on by men and young men.

Being hit on by a number of her daughter's boyfriends she gave in and fucked a few of the real persistent ones but was always disappointed with their sexual performance. Those wealthy trust-fund boys wanted to make love to her; some even begging to be with her forever and while she did think it was flattering and cute what she wanted was to be fucked senseless, not brought flowers and made love to.

Her lovers of choice were the young clients she represented. They were involved in serious crimes and all were members of the most feared, hardcore gangs. They were the only ones to seem to know how to fuck. Their criminal backgrounds and coming from lives of poverty made them fuck with an animalist rage. It was this inner rage they had for fucking wealthy white women that made her cum the hardest.

Where others would fear any of these young youths at the mere sight of them she never felt threatened by any of these misguided teens because she was the one responsible for them being cleared of a serious crime that would certainly have landed them in prison. There were occasions when she would have her clients do some yard work as a way of fulfilling a part of their community service requirement, but mainly to fuck her pussy just the way she liked.

In a recent high profile trial where five boys were arrested for robbing a bank and shooting and killing the bank President and four security guards she managed to get two of the boys acquitted for the crimes while the other three were convicted and sent to prison for multiple life sentences.

The two boys who were acquitted of the crime had been incarcerated numerous times prior, but because they were minors at the time of this nationally televised crime she was able to get them cleared of all charges. It was on a technicality of having their names and photos released to the public. In this case she craftily shifted the guilt to the three older boys putting the blame on them for forcing the two minors into the crime against their will. Of course that was a lie on her part, but it was the tactic she knew would get the younger boys off.

The trial was an amazing work of judicial cunning on her part as she portrayed the older boys as being a corrupt and immoral influence on the two younger ones. Although they both had numerous criminal records for robbery and possession of hand guns she made the two look like church going upstanding citizens.

As soon as she directed the allegations onto the other three boys; accusing them as the ones who were truly guilty they immediately turned on her calling her ever racial slur imaginable. It was exactly what she wanted and planned would happen. Once the guards came over and escorted them out of the courtroom she knew she had the jurors in her back pocket.

Deep down she knew that the younger two boys were equally involved in the shootings and most likely responsible for a few of the cold-blooded killings, but she worked the courtroom and the jurors and had not only got their sentences reduced but acquitted with some community service as part of the deal she made for them. After winning the case public opinion for her was at an all-time high and rumors of politics began to spread in the print and electronic media. On social media sites she was being lauded as having a great future in politics.

As part of both boys community service she negotiated to have them come to her house to do yard work. It was a week where her two daughters were on a school trip for a week and her husband would be gone for the week on a business trip.

During the trial both boys had turned 18. They were both pitch black, and both former criminals, convicted of crimes of robbery and theft, and even a shooting. They both stood about 5'10 and were riddled in tattoos, some even showing guns and knives killing people. They both had these gold capped teeth which added to their crude and gangster-like appearance.

After the trail she was extremely horny and needed a punishing fuck. About a week before the trial started she had been talking to her daughter's new college boyfriend. She had met him at freshman orientation a month before and he managed to get her cell number from her phone while she was in the shower one night. He kept calling her to say she was on his mind constantly.

During the playful conversations he told her how sexy she was and that she was on his mind constantly. Part of her was turned on to him because he was her daughters boyfriend and the other part was his persistence to fuck her.

He was the schools star basketball player and had a reputation for having a lot of girlfriends. The way he pursued her every day, telling her he couldn't stop thinking about her and the thought of him being her daughter's boyfriend did increase her interest in him.

Finally breaking her down and telling her he wanted more than anything, she drove to his apartment and they fucked the entire weekend. While he was intoxicated by her she left feeling totally unfulfilled sexually. It wasn't just because he had an average sized cock, it also had to do with his lack of giving her the type of fucking she craved. What she needed was a hard fuck and she knew the two young thugs she represented were exactly what she needed to put out the raging fire in her pussy.

Knowing that they were coming that afternoon she gave the cleaning staff the day off. When the two black youths came to the door she greeted them in a micro-mini dress that had a plunging neckline to her navel which showed most of her luscious 32E breasts and even a hint of the edges of her wide areolas. Her quarter sized inch long nipples were sticking out obscenely and bottom of the dress showcased her amazing legs. The boys starred at her as if she was theirs to play with. It was a look of hunger that had her heart racing and her pussy damp.

Inviting them in and offering them a drink before they went to work she was happy to see the two black teens looking her up and down with a ravenous hunger. In turn she was delighted to see two massive imprints form in their sagging jeans. She was tempted to drop to her knees and suck them both right there but wanted to excitement to build a little first.

After they finished their drinks she led them to the yard and as she walked past the mirror she was happy to see them starring at her swaying ass even seeing one look at the other with a sly smirk and seeing the other boy nod knowingly.

Fifteen minutes later she came out to the pool wearing a sinful white micro-bikini with a pair of black high heel pumps. The bikini was so sheer you could make out the outline of her round areolas. The top was so small it just covered her wide nipples and her thong bottom just covered her trimmed pussy as the string went between her delicious ass cheeks making her look more nude.

"Yo Nigga, check her fine-ass shit out," she heard one of the boys say to the other as she walked past them with the sound of her pumps clicking on the cement patio as if to call them to her.

"Fuck, during court her shit with that fuckin body of hers had had me jerking off every night in that fuckin cell."

"Fuck, you know it my Nigga. Now fucking look at that sweet assed bitch," the other replied in a voice loud enough for her to hear.

As soon as she lay down on the lounge chair she watched them through her dark sunglasses throw down the gardening tools and walk to her. Seeing the two black teens walk towards her caused her to grin slyly to herself as she felt her body light on fire.

"Finished your work already boys," she said as they approached her.

"Seeing you walk by in that hot fuckin' suit with that killer body said it was quittin' time."

"Yeah, real fuckin' fine body," the other added as he licked his lips as he took in the sight of his attorney's amazing body.

"Well thank you," she said in a sly voice then said, "why don't you two cool off and take a swim."

As soon as she said it, she watched them tear off their T-shirts. It was then that she saw how big and how black they were, and all the tattoos covering every inch of their incredibly defined bodies. After their shirts were off they each squatted next to her with one on each side of the lounge chair.

She noted how both boys were in amazing shape and that through the heavy tattoos engraved all over their bodies were even scares from what they told her, from stabbings and even a few gun-shot wounds. She learned that their amazing bodies were from exercising so much while they were incarcerated in prison. They told her that they lifted weights all day while in prison.

Even though both boys had a very rough edge to them, having both been incarcerated for crimes that that were of a violent nature she didn't feel threatened. While they made small talk they couldn't keep their eyes off her body, which turned her on like crazy. She knew that this excitement was partially due to her being a wealthy socialite and that they were two young black youths with a history of criminal records, and were so different from her well-heeled life.

While they talked about their crimes they kept complimenting her on her body openly saying how sexy she was and it made her so horny. As they talked to her they each started running their hands up and down her long, slender legs from her pumps to her upper thigh. At times she pursed her lips and made a soft, low groan.

"You're the hottest 'bitch' I've ever seen," Jameel, the darker of the two said as he continued to look her over as his cock stiffened to a complete hard-on in his pants.

"Fuck yeah. Ain't no 'bitch' in or outa the hood as fine-assed as you sexy," Shaquan, the other teen said as he continued to look her up and down with one hand on her sexy thigh and the other on his big hard-on.

She thanked them both for the compliment and even found herself telling them that they had fantastic bodies too. As she said it she ran a well-manicured finger across each of their rock-hard abs then grinned at them slyly.

As her fingers traced up their well-defined stomach muscles and theirs ran up and down her gorgeous thighs she asked them about the robbery and if they were involved in the shootings. The two boys looked at each other as if they were wondering if they should confess to their involvement. Sensing what they were thinking she told them whatever they told her was in strict confidence and that there was no chance of them joining the other two boys in prison. Jameel grinning smugly confessed to what happened. He told her that after they made all the people in the bank get on the floor, they made the bank President open the vault and after he did they had him kneel and both shot him in the back.

"We shot his white-ass up good," Shaquan added in a cold laugh without any remorse.

"Rich-ass mutha fuka was crying like a sissy-bitch begging us to kill the others but spare him."

Hearing them confess to having killed the bank President sent chills up her body and surprisingly deep into her pussy, as she thought about how these two youths could be bold enough to kill a person with no remorse.

As they told her how they got away with stealing the thirty five million dollars that day and how they had it hidden she could see the huge bulges pressing against their pants and knew that they wanted to fuck her. After a while they asked her to join them in the pool. When she agreed, both boys helped her out of the chaise lounge chair and once she stood Shaquan, standing behind her, began kissing her neck.

"Fine ass bitch got my twelve inch nigga dick big for that fine white pussy."

She instantly started to moan as she reached back to feel his cock which she noted was huge.

"So big," she groaned lustfully in a voice that said she was excited to fuck it.

As she rubbed his massive bulge with the tips of her manicured fingers he kept kissing her neck saying how fine she was. With her body now on fire she turned her head to the side and met his tongue for a hot kiss that had her breathing really hard.

As she was in the deep kiss with Shaquan, Jameel who was in front of her began kissing all over her massive breasts.

"Big assed tits bitch," he snarled as his hands began twisting her huge nipples through the sheer material. "Wanted to fuck these big assed tits with my big nigga dick," he snarled which caused her to groan louder.

Breaking away from the kiss she turned her head and met her new lover in a deep tongue twisting kiss. Looking down at the sight of his bulging black cock had her groaning like a wild woman in heat.

After a few seconds she and Jameel started kissing real hard. As their tongues snaked across each other's she immediately began messaging his huge bulge through his shorts. As they kissed, Shaquan untied her bikini top, releasing her huge 32E tits into the cupping hand of Jameel as they continued their hot kissing.

A second later she felt her bikini bottom being pulled down her long tapered legs. When her bikini bottom hit the floor, she instinctively lifted her leg to help him slide it over her black high heel pump. As soon as her high heel hit the cement, she lifted the other leg instinctively.

The hot Jewish MILF was on fire, kissing the young black thug Jameel while he played with her huge tits and rock-hard inch long nipples. Once the other thug Shaquan got the bikini bottom over the other high heel he knelt on the cement patio, and spread her ass cheeks wide apart he began sucking her pussy and ass from behind.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she broke away from the kiss and looked back for a second to watch Shaquan eating her smoking hot pussy.

Her pussy and ass were on fire as he made her explode all over his face. After cumming hard she turned around and went back to kissing the black skinned Jameel while her manicured fingers messaged his enormous bulge in his shorts.

As Shaquan knelt behind her he put his hand against her narrow back, which caused her to bend forward. This allowed him perfect access to her ass and pussy. She went wild as the young black teen ravaged her pussy and ass, like a wild man gone crazy with his long pointed tongue. At that point both boys had her cumming like crazy. After a while the boys switched and she began kissing Shaquan and rubbing his big cock, while Jameel ate her pussy and ass with the same furious hunger.

She was pleasantly surprised at how the boys were driving her crazy as they talked in a ghetto-like dialogue, amongst themselves, as if she wasn't even there, saying how much they were gonna love fuckin' this fine-assed, rich, white bitch. She kept moaning and cumming from their hot talk and by the way they were using her body for their own personal pleasure.

After cumming like a dam had burst, she told them to take their shorts off.

"Let me see your big black cocks," she said in a hot voice as she played with the nipples and her big tits. "Oh fuck," she groaned as she almost came once they were released from the confines of their shorts.

"Twenty four inches of dick for you bitch," one of the teens said which caused her to go crazy.

Big cocks always made her cum the hardest, and not only were they huge in length but as wide around as a soda can. Once their shorts were off, she was moaning and stroking both boys while they stood and took turns kissing her. As she pumped their massive black shafts through her white fingers she absolutely knew she was going to cum hard. It's what she hungered for when she fucked.

After seeing their enormous cocks, both pitch black and raging to be touched and fucked she instantly squatted on her black, high heel pumps and was sucking and spitting on one huge black cock, while she passionately pumped on the other. She was so hot, telling them how huge their cocks were, and how much she wanted to fuck them. In turn the boys were groaning and each telling her how hot she was.

shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers