Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

BACK TO MR. KANE

The weekend had finally arrived and as Kate was dressing so was Hailey for her weekend stay-over at her firneds. Kate knew that Hailey wasn't going to Heathers for the weekend. She knew she was going to her ex's -father Mr. Powers. Hailey had told her in confidence and Kate was not going to say a word to her father as she didn't want to jeopardize what she wanted to happen between them.

When Hailey came out of her room dressed in a white micro-mini dress that was cut deep in the front displaying her perfect 36DD breasts her fathers massive cock nearly burst in his pants.She had been teasing him the entire year, wearing the sexiest cloths and the tension between was getting unbearable. When she left for the party she kissed him on the cheek and he watched in amazement as her wild ass swayed with each click of her high heel pumps on the tiled floor.

As soon as his daughter pulled out of the driveway he called Kate to tell her she had left. Her heart was racing a mile a minute as she drove to his house. Wanting to turn him on she was dressed in a very hot white mini dress that was cut deep in the front and hung loosely, which showed her ribs running across her chest and reveled her ultra-flat chest and that she had absolutely no tits.

Her dress was ultra- short too, coming to the bottom of her tiny ass, showing off every inch of her long thin legs. She wore a pair of nude thigh high stockings to accent the sexy quality of her legs, and a pair of black, classic pumps to give off a sinful sexiness. Her fair skin with all the freckles and the shimmering, silver braces and the way she was dressed, made her look like the most sinful teen fuck.

As she drove to the house she was so wet thinking about how sexy her best friends father was. Kate, along with and all her friends always thought that Hailey's father was gorgeous, and even though he was 75, he was in the greatest shape and was drop-dead handsome. As she drove to his house all she could think about was how sexy he was and how much she wanted to fuck him.

When he opened the door, he grinned slyly as she took in the sight of his daughters friend dressed in cloths he never imagined she wear.

"Very sexy Kate," he said as his eyes traveled over her micro mini dress.

"Thank you,Mr. Kane," she said in a throaty voice as she felt her huge nipples bursting through the sheer material.

"So, Kate, I spoke to your mother and told her it was my pleasure to have you as our house guest this weekend," he said as he took her by her tiny waist and led her to the living room.

Sparks of lust were flying through her body as her high heels clicked in a sexy pattern that stirred his huge cock. Leading her to the large sofa he had her sit while he opened a bottle of champagne. He toasted to her being very sexy and as she sipped her champagne she was turned on by his charm, and how distinguished he was. Her big nipples were as hard as pebbles as they pushed through her top sinfully and her pussy was soaking wet. She was so turned on, and wanted to fuck him real bad.

As they talked he couldn't keep his eyes off her long, stocking cover legs, as she sat with them crossed, showing her sexy high heel pumps. He couldn't get over how sexy she looked. His huge cock throbbed as he took her glass and set it down then took her in his arms as they instantly began kissing.

Within seconds she learned that her friends father was an amazing kisser, and had the most amazing hands, as they moved skillfully up her stocking covered legs and across her tiny braless tits, the feeling of his touch driving her absolutely crazy.

"Oh God,Mr. Kane, your hands feel amazing," she groaned out loud while flicking her tongue out at his.

As they kissed sparks flew through her body like never before. Her pussy was on fire just from the way he kissed her. He had her so turned on. Not even kissing her own grandfather had the same effect on her body.

"You have such a sexy body Kate," he groaned while he kissed her neck and ran his hands over her flat, non- existent tits. "I always thought you were really sexy," he said which caused her to groan.

"Oh God, Mr. Kane," she groaned hotly as she was never more turned on in her life, not even when she fucked her grandfather.

He could feel the heat rise in her body from the way he was kissing her and running his hands over her body. "So sexy baby. Such a sexy body," he said kissing her neck while he ran his hands up her stockings and over her flat tits.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy," she groaned. "Got me so turned on," she moaned.

He knew she was gonna cum from the way he was kissing her and playing with her tiny tits and sexy legs. She was squirming and moaning deeply.

"Oh fuck that feels so hot," she groaned as he played with her body.

She couldn't believe the effect he was having on her body, with just his touch and the way he kissed. Stunned, she felt her pussy begin to tighten, without him even touching her cunt.

"Gonna cum," she groaned out loud, as she felt her pussy tighten and shudder in a nice, slow cum.

After a half hour of sexy kissing he pushed the top of her dress off the side and exposed her flat tits.

"Not like hers," she said, referring to her tiny tits, comparing them to his daughter's.

"Sexy baby. Very sexy. I love these tiny tits Kate. I've always thought you had very sexy tits, and a sexy body," he said hotly and then began kissing her non-existent tit flesh and then her huge, pink nipples.

His mouth drove her crazy; making her cum five times just by the way her kissed and licked her flat tits and huge,wide nipples.

They kissed for almost an hour, their tongues flicking and twisting in a very sexy display, before he made her stand and helped her out of her tight mini dress. After her dress was off he took in the sight of her body, telling her how sexy she looked. The sight of her skinny body dressed in nude thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps was an absolute sexy contrast to her young, almost pre-teen look.

The sexy look of her stockings and heels with her ultra-flat chest and big nipples made his huge cock rage to fuck her. She was so happy that she wore thigh high stockings and a pair or classic black pumps. It just seemed so right to be dressed this way, and added to the excitement of fucking her friends father. When he saw her in her stockings and high heels he told her she looked real sexy and that he loved her look.

They kissed for a half hour before he stood behind her and slid her tiny thong down her long stocking, covered legs to her pumps. When the thong reached her high heels, she lifted each leg for him as he removed the thong. He then leaned her forward and spread her tiny ass cheeks and ate her pussy and ass from behind, for over an hour.

After making her cum more than twenty times with his amazing mouth and fingers he stood and they went back to kissing. Kate could not believe how sexy her best friends father was and how skilled he was at making her cum. As they kissed she reached down for his cock.

This is when she discovered that her best friends father had a shockingly huge cock. Once she messaged his cock, it changed everything. What was going to be something sexy and very naughty, was about to turn into a mind-blowing fuck, fueled by him having a monstrous cock. As she massaged it through his pants she thought about her own grandfathers cock and how big he was but how much bigger her friends father felt. 'God, he's so huge, she thought to herself as her hands massaged his massive length and girth through his pants.

After it was freed from his pants she went wild seeing it, totally disbelieving his freakish size and for the next hour went crazy worshiping it. Throughout the incredible hour, her eyes were always making contact with his.

"Oh god, you have the biggest cock," she mumbled to him repeatedly as she pumped her hands up and down his twelve inch shaft, trying desperately to comprehend his freakish size. "Such a huge cock," she groaned over and over as she sent her tongue out to lick up and down his shaft, as she teasingly flicked her tongue across it.

"Oh fuck Kate, you're so sexy," he said in a heated voice as he watched his daughters friend flick her tongue quickly across his huge shaft then pump her hands up and down, while twisting her palms in an effort to massage every inch of his huge cock.

Hearing him groan excitedly while telling her she looked so sexy, caused her to look up at him slyly and flick the tip of her tongue across his grapefruit, sized cock head. She played with his cock, consumed by his staggering size, and her desperation to please him and bring him off. His moans of pleasure filled the air and added a sexy background while she played with his monstrous cock.

"Oh baby, let me take the edge off this giant cock," she said hotly as she increased the speed of her two pumping fists.

"Ohhh fuck," he groaned in a deep voice, as his huge cock twitched abruptly.

The sight of his daughters friend flicking her tongue at his huge shaft while she grinned at him slyly, showing her shiny braces was driving him insane.

Suddenly, his huge cock began to pour out a steady stream of clear pre-cum. Her pussy was on fire form the unbelievable sight. His pre cum flowed out like an open faucet, going down his long shaft, coating her palms, which filled the air with a loud squishy sound. She felt his huge shaft twitching uncontrollably, the long maze of veins popping off his shaft, and filling with blood. She knew he was about to cum, and that thrilled her more than anything in the world.

"Oh God," she groaned as the sight of his flowing pre-cum had her going wild.

"That's right Kate. I'm thinking about your sexy pussy, how I've wanted to fuck you for a long time," he snarled as she pumped his massive shaft.

"So huge...So fucking big...Not the little plain, innocent girl that you always see me as, am I baby," she said more as a statement, flicking his huge cock with her tongue, then pumping it up and down with both outstretched palms.

"Oh fuck Kate, If you only knew how many times I thought about fucking you," he groaned as he closed his eyes for a few seconds as he imagined her in one of her sexy string bikinis and high heels when she was at the pool with his sexy daughter. Her flat tits and her tiny ass drove him wild.

"And you don't know how many times I thought about fucking you," she said in her hottest voice. "Now here I am, blowing your great, big cock. So fucking big...So fucking huge," she snarled through clinched teeth.

"So sexy baby," he groaned while watching the sexy friend of his daughters work his huge cock.

"Oh god, I tried to get you to notice me a bunch of times when I was at your house, Mr. Kane," she said heatedly, as she pumped his huge shaft.

"Oh god Kate, trust me, I always noticed you," he said through a deep groan, as he watched the skinny, freckled teen pump his huge shaft with intense passion.

As he watched her stroke him up and down, twisting and reversing her palms to please every inch of his huge shaft he looked down at her long crossed legs and took in the sexy sight of her nude stockings and her black pumps. Without a doubt she was "pure" sex. He could see the high arches in her feet which made the effect of her pumping him even more sexy.

"Does that feel good baby," she groaned as she pumped his huge shaft looking up at him devilishly.

"Oh God yes Kate."

"God I love pumping your huge cock. Pumping it...nice...and slow. So fucking huge," she groaned as she pumped him."

"Ahhh so nice sexy," he groaned hotly.

As she pumped him his eyes were drawn to her legs and to her sexy black pumps, the arches rising high in the middle of her shoes.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he took in the sight of the sexy teen stroking his massive shaft.

"Not like a little kid when I'm dressed to fuck," she said in a teasing voice that made his huge cock thump and expand. "I may look like I'm thirteen, but you're gonna find out real soon that I fuck like I'm a lot older," she moaned as she feverously pumped his huge cock.

Leaning forward, they met in a hot kiss, as her palms continued to pump his twelve inch shaft.

"You are far from any young girlKate. Your body is so sexy, and I can't wait to have this big cock you've been driving crazy for years, deep inside that sexy pussy," he said in an almost rage-like voice, as he watched her pump his giant shaft, and felt his cum boil.

She felt so naughty and so sexy being with her friends father, who she always had fantasies of fucking, but never imagined a cock so huge. She was so thrilled to be turning him on. She wanted to fuck him for so long, and hear she was stroking his huge cock, and about to get stretched a mile wide by it. 'God I want to see this huge cock cum,'" she thought to herself. 'I want to watch it explode. I'll bet this huge cock holds a lot of cum.'

"Does that feel good baby," she said slyly, as she pumped his shaft, and twisted her palms, causing him to groan.

"Oh God Kate your hands feel amazing baby.

"I could pump this giant cock all night," she said in her hottest breath. "Pump it nice and slow, then fuck it just the way you like," she said in a hot groan.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as his daughters friend was sending shock-waves through his massive cock by the way her amazing hands were pumping his huge shaft.

He watched in total rapt attention as his daughters childhood friend who he watched grow from a little girl to a sexy and naughty eighteen year old, stroking his huge cock, worshiping it as she pumped then kissed it. As he told her how good she was pumping his huge cock he took in the sight of her stockings and pumps, then her tiny tits on her ultra-flat chest, and groaned out loud at his incredible fortune.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to have this big cock deep inside that sexy cunt of yours," he said through clinched teeth as the young girl he watched grow- up with his daughter lovingly pumped, with worship, every inch of his huge cock in a very sexy rhythm.

"Oh god I want to fuck it so bad baby. Show me how bad you wanted to fuck me baby. Show me with a real big load," she groaned in a hot breath, "cum for me baby. I want to watch this great big pussy pleaser cum," she moaned hotly.

Within a minute he exploded in an orgasm that shocked her. The startling sight made her own pussy cum. For more than two minutes, three foot long ropes of cum shot out of his huge cockhead with such a force that it went over the sofa ten feet away. She went wild, repeating the word "fuck" over and over, in total disbelief. As she watched the cum burst from his cock, she went wild, moaning that she had never seen so much cum.

After he finally finished cumming they kissed passionately, until he said he needed to fuck her.

Thrilled, with sparks of lust to fuck her friends fathers giant cock, they walked to the bar area with his arm wrapped around her, as they both groaned softly, anticipating an incredible fuck. As they walked past a mirrored wall she was so turned on to see how sexy they both looked together. Her being eighteen, dressed to fuck in stockings and heels, with the seventy year old father of her best friend.

It was such a sexy and naughty sight that it made her almost cum. As they walked to the bar, he stopped and told her he had to eat her sexy ass. He spread her legs as he squatted down and began eating her pussy and ass from behind. She was delirious as she put her hands on the mirrored glass and her mouth right up to it. She watched him spread her tiny ass cheeks and run his tongue up the inner thighs right at the tops of her nude, thigh high stockings then along the rim of her pussy and her ass.

"Oh fuck, "she groaned as she watched her friends father masterfully eat her from behind. Seeing his hands run across her nylons and the sexy lace tops drove her into a deep lust-filled state. He then ran his hands up over her tiny tits and rubbed across them as he pushed his tongue deep into her burning asshole.

"Ummm, you do like those tiny tits don't you, "she cooed out lustfully.

"Sexy tits baby. So flat...ummmm, sexy tits, "he groaned, then fucked his tongue deep into her burning cunt.

"Oh god, Mr. Kane, you really know how to fuck a girl up," she howled, then came all over his face in an explosive blast.

The other thing that made it so sexy were the sounds that filled the air. The clicking of her high heels on the tile floor, mixed with the sinful sound of her deep groans, combined with the loud thumping sounds of his huge cock banging from knee to knee, made it an incredible atmosphere of hot sex to come. As she looked down and watched the huge cock of her friends father bounce from knee to knee confidently, as it waited to fuck its newest pussy, had her so turned on that she almost couldn't breathe.

She had no doubt that her friends father fucked all the time. Being so irresistibly handsome and having a monstrous cock, she just knew he had to fuck all the time. She even thought to herself how stupid her best friend was, being such a bitch to a man that had a huge cock and absolutely knew how to turn a girl on, and make her cum.

Reaching the bar area in the house they kissed hard, their tongues flicking in a blaze as his hands ran all over her non-existent tits as she pumped his huge hard-on in both her small palms; his huge twelve inch cock dwarfing her hands.

They started their incredible fuck on the tall barstool as she wrapped her long, stocking covered legs around his tight waist. As he held each of her high heel pumps in his hand he slow fucked into her tiny pussy, going in and out, in what seemed like slow-motion to her, especially compared to the way her boyfriends, and her grandfather fucked her.

As he fucked into her, he kissed her in a sexy way, their tongues meeting in mid-air, flicking and twisting against each other's with incredible urgency, as thy fucked like sex-starved lovers. As he fucked his huge cock into her he kissed and sucked her tiny nipples which sent bolts of lightning into the deepest parts of her pussy.

As he sucked her tiny nipples he was so turned on to her non-existent tits and her ultra-flat chest. He took his time stretching her pussy. Inch by inch, he fucked her slowly, re-shaping her ultra-tight cunt to fit his massive eight inch girth.

He took over an hour to work his giant cock to the base, stopping and pulling out every five minutes, to kneel down and lick and kiss her stretched-out pussy in a way to help clam her, and help her adjust slowly his staggering size. When he finally bottomed out, he held his huge dick in place without moving a muscle while he kissed her for twenty minutes before he started his slow, in and out fucking. As he held his huge cock in place, he felt her glove-like pussy tremble and shudder and cum all over his shaft, in a wave that lasted almost five minutes, as her cunt opened and closed around his huge cock.

"Oh god," was all she moaned repeatedly throughout that long, lasting orgasm. "Oh god that huge cock's got me so fucking hot, so fucked up," she cried out as she felt her own cunt opening and closing like a flood gate on his huge shaft.

When he started to pull back, her pussy instantly started to cling around his massive girth like a vice grip, refusing to let him leave her burning cunt. When he was half-way out, he stopped and felt her incredible pussy muscles pull him back into the center of her fuck hole. It was an incredible feeling that stimulated his giant cock and made him go wild inside.

"Oh fuck Kate, you have an amazing pussy baby," he groaned in a deep voice that turned her on like crazy.

"Oh god baby, my pussy loves your huge assed cock. I've never cum or been fucked so good," she said through another explosive orgasm, as she threw her head back and met his tongue in a very heated and sexy kiss.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers