Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

They were the two that were talking about their experience with him while she was listening on the other side of the bookcase. The pictured listed the girls as his interns, that were both seniors in High School, with collage plans to go into business themselves.

The picture of him and the two High School teens had her hands circling her wet pussy as she imagined herself dressed in a sinful bikini and heels, on his yacht, like her two classmates in the picture, but without any others on board, sipping champagne and kissing him, then fucking him in every room on the luxury ship. As her fingers circled her throbbing clit she imagined accompanying him to many special events, then ending up in his bed fucking him all night.

During that weekend she came up with a plan to meet the wealthy and powerful Will Powers. She had heard that his son was coming to the school for an award during the homecoming game and decided it was time to go to one of the schools events. At the event she came dressed in a very sexy mini-skirt with a sheer blouse and lace bra that could easily be seen through it.

With a pair of black pumps and the subtle make-up she wore she was turning everyone's heads, from all the fathers that were overtly drooling over her to her male teachers. Even a lot of married and single women were having naughty thoughts about fucking her. Nicole oozed pure-sex and her target was the former school athlete, Josh Powers.

It did not take long for her to introduce herself to the son of the wealthy, Will Powers and within half an hour they were out of the school in his Lamborghini Gallardo, a two hundred and fifty thousand dollar car his father bought for his High School graduation the year before.

From that night they started dating. He flew her on his father's private jet up to his college and to exotic resorts during his semester breaks. Although she enjoyed the pampering and played the role of the loving girlfriend like an Oscar winner, her deceptive plan was to meet and hopefully fuck his father.

That opportunity finally came when Josh took her to her senior prom. It was the first time she would meet the wealthy father as he was providing his personal chauffer and one of his limousines for him.

PROM NIGHT

As she was in her bedroom getting dressed for the prom her body was on fire at the thought of finally meeting her boyfriend's father. As she rolled up her sheer tan nylons, then clasped them to the satin garter her thoughts were consumed with him. She chose every item based on showcasing her body for him.

She wore a tight, pencil skirt that hugged their slender hips, and narrow waistline, just below their billowing, 34D breasts. The skirt would draw attention to her dark, tapered legs as the hemline went ten inches above her knee.

Wanting to draw his attention to their sexy legs, she wore a pair of classic, black high heel pumps, which were a size ten, and showed the high arches in their feet. Her blouse was sinfully sheer, almost transparent and very tight, with the button across her bra pulling apart, right to the breaking-point.

This would hopefully draw his line of sight to the beautiful curve of their perfect round breasts. The silk material of her white blouse was almost transparent, which allowed the dark hue of her beautiful Middle Eastern skin to show through. The transparency of her blouse teasingly showed the tops of her dark, luscious breasts over the lace- trim material of their black-lace bra.

The bra she chose was designed specifically to entice, outlining her big, dark, middle-eastern nipples, which poked through the sheer material, without any resistance. It was a demi- bra which had half cups that magnified the roundness of her breasts.

She hadn't even met her boyfriend's father and she was already hot and turned on. Before she put her skirt on she stood in front of her full length mirror. Standing in her tan stockings, bra, thong and heels made her grin slyly as she thought of all the older men that went wild when they saw her dressed like this.

When her boyfriend called to let her know they were ten minutes away she could tell by the sound of his voice that he had already started drinking. Instead of being upset with him she didn't say a word and inside hoped that he continued getting drunk.

When the limousine came for her he was already slurring his words and was walking a little tipsy. She had seen him drunk many times and was hoping that this continued all night. In the limousine he continued drinking pretty heavily to the point that he was slurring his words.

When they got to his father's house her heart was racing. The house was more like a mansion and exposed his vast wealth. As soon as he came to the door his eyes were instantly scanning her body as his son was slurring her name as he introduced her to him.

When his son went to the bathroom and to call his friends who they were going to pick up, Will Powers sat beside, Nicole and started talking to her. In his mind he had already pictured them fucking. As soon as she crossed her stunning legs his eyes followed and because of the short skirt he instantly saw that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings. The fact that she wore stockings and a garter belt told him a lot about her.

He decided to throw caution to the wind and ran his finger up her stocking crossed leg right onto her garter.

"Very sexy, Nicole," he said looking at her hungrily.

Surprising him, but only minimally she said in a throaty voice, "I really dressed for you, Mr. Powers."

As if on cue, they instantly leaned in and began flicking their tongues at each other until their mouths clamped down on each other for a hot kiss that lasted almost two minutes. As his hand explored her sexy crossed legs her hand was instantly reaching between his legs. Feeling the biggest cock in her life caused her to shudder and cum.

"Oh God, you really are fucking huge," she groaned which let him know she had heard something about him already.

"I'm big for you Nicole," he said looking into her eyes with a feverish hunger.

"I don't want to go to the prom with him," she said in a throaty voice as his hands ran up and down her stockings and over her garter strap.

"He'll be so drunk that when you get back I'll be here.

He then told her in a stern voice that after the prom he was going to fly her to his yacht for the weekend. They both knew his son would be passed out by the time the prom was over and would put him in his bed while they flew in his private helicopter to the yacht.

Throughout the prom all she could think about was being with her boyfriend's father. She couldn't believe the way he kissed and how easily he made her cum. The thought of a cock that massive had her dripping wet all night.

As the night wore on her boyfriend along with his friend's got totally wasted and when they came home from the prom the chauffer along with two other house staff had to carry him up to his bedroom.

Taking her by her narrow waist they kissed for nearly fifteen minutes before they walked to the limousine for the ride to his private helicopter. As soon as they got into the limo, the driver shut the door as he grinned slyly taking in the sight of her body.

"Very sexy Nicole," he said in a deep, resonant voice.

After his eyes roamed all over her body they started kissing hungrily. His hands were all over her and caused her groan instantly. As their tongues flicked wildly across each other's he pinched her throbbing nipples through the sheer material of her blouse and bra. She was so hot from the way he was rolling her nipples through his skilled fingers that she felt a mini-orgasm flow right through her.

"I can't wait to fuck you Nicole," he whispered into her ear as he kissed her neck and pushed her tiny thong to the side and sent two fingers into her already soaked pussy, which caused her to cum instantly.

"Oh god, I've been going crazy for weeks thinking about you," she groaned, as his fingers worked in and around her soaked pussy as his thumb massaged her throbbing clit.

"Wet already sexy?" he said with a sense of confidence.

"Oh fuck yeah, I've been wet for you all night, and was going crazy as I got dressed for you baby," she said in a deep groan as his fingers fucked into her burning cunt.


"Umm, I like the sound of that," he said firmly.

"Oh fuck," she said, letting out another wild cum from the way his thumb was circling her extended clit while his two fingers were working the inside walls of her pussy.

As soon as her pussy calmed, she began messaging his giant bulge, shocked that anything could be so huge.

"Oh God, you really are fucking huge," she said in a startled voice. "God, I've never felt anything so big," she groaned in disbelief and shock. "Oh fuck, I've got to suck it, before I go crazy," she said in a voice that sounded desperate.

Within seconds his pants were down to his ankles and I was introduced once again to what she knew was going to be the biggest cock she would ever fuck in her entire life. Out of his pants it looked like a giant log as it flopped onto his chest then went to the left side and hung over his thigh, touching the leather seat.

"Oh fuck," she uttered over and over, in absolute shock, as she took his monster in her hand, watching it tower in front of her angrily, and as she tried to wrap her long fingers around the giant girth.

His cock was so wide around that she estimated there was more than six inches of shaft-flesh between her thumb and index finger. His cock was staggering in size. There was a giant hook in it, which started at the middle of his huge shaft, that added to how menacing, and potentially damaging such a frightening monster could be As the thought of his giant cock taking her pussy the way it wanted, and needed caused her to cum again, right there.

She knew that there was no way she could ever stretch my mouth wide enough to fit much more than his huge cockhead and maybe half an inch past the enormously thick rim, so she knew that her hands and tongue were going to be what would stimulate him on and bring him off. She knew it was all going to be about how good she pumped and jacked his huge monster that was really going to bring him off.

As she desperately and shockingly pumped up and down his freakish shaft, she began to shudder at the thought of what it was going to do to her tight pussy once he was fucking it. Her pussy was fucked before, by some big older cocks, but all of them combined, didn't equal half, of what his huge cock looked like. The thought of fucking it, and having it in her pussy, made her so hot.

"Spit on it and suck all over it baby," her boyfriend's father commanded, in a deep voice that caused her to tremble.

"Oh God," was all she could groan as her hands held the biggest cock she could ever imagine.

She immediately did what he wanted, out of pure desperation to please him, and his monstrous cock. She, like every young teen, would do anything to please him. As she spit her hot saliva over and over his enormous shaft she ran the tip of her tongue up one side to spread it all over his protruding veins and against his tight skin.

"That's it baby," he groaned, as he sat back in the plush leather seat of his limousine, sipping his champagne while he took in the sight of the newest young teen that was going to get fucked by his enormous cock.

"Ummmmmmmmm....soooooo fucking big......sooooo huge," she moaned repeatedly as she felt the finger- sized veins that weaved like a wild maze up his enormous shaft against the tip of her tongue.

Lustfully she ran her tongue all the way up his endless shaft to his great big cock head. She could not believe the huge string of veins that stuck-out from the sides of his shaft. The sight of his veins gave his massive cock an even more powerful and more frightening look. Just tracing her tongue over the ridge of thick veins had her pussy jumping wildly.

Once she reached the top of his pulsing crown she lovingly flicked her tongue over it, while looking into his penetrating eyes, with a sly grin on her face. It sent a clear message that she was going to be a real naughty fuck, which from what she heard was exactly the kind he loved fucking.

Within minutes of her hot teasing a steady flow of clear pre-cum began to pour out of his wide open slit. She began groaning as she thought how incredible it was to have more pre-cum than most men have in an actual orgasm.

As it flowed out steadily, she licked it off the endless length of his shaft with a depraved lust. She used his pre-cum as a lubricant to pump his cock, while she licked away at it in a lust crazed state.

She was absolutely delirious, loving the taste of his pre-cum, knowing that she was going to absolutely love the taste of his cum. As she teasingly kissed his huge cock head, it filled the limo with sexy popping sounds. She then teasingly looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

"Oh God, I love this fucking huge cock," she said lustfully, before licking the other side of his huge shaft and repeating the naughty act. She did this over and over as his eyes were riveted to her amazing body.

Not since Hailey Kane was there a teen that had him this stirred-up.

"Fuck you're real good Nicole," he groaned as his son's hot Middle Eastern girlfriend worked his massive cock.

"Oh God...I want to be for you," she groaned in a passionate voice.

She was absolutely loving the excitement she was giving him, each time she kissed his cock head then flicked her burning tongue wildly over the huge head, while she sinfully smiled at him.

This was her way of silently letting her boyfriend's father know how much she worshiped his huge cock and loved pleasing and turning it on. After ten minutes of running her hot tongue all over his huge shaft, she lifted the giant cock against his tight, firm chest and began sucking on his huge hanging cum filled balls. His balls were huge, the size of tennis balls and loaded with cum and as she meticulously licked and kissed them with my mouth, he moaned in ecstasy.

"That's it baby, work those big, hanging balls," he snarled.

As she sucked his huge balls, she began to wonder about how much cum he had stored up. His balls were huge, matching his enormous cock, which made it staggering, almost frightening.

As she took each of his massive, hanging balls into her mouth he was looking down at her as he took in the hot sight. The sight of her squatting on her high heel pumps as the backs of her feet came out of her shoes and her sexy tan thigh high stockings that accented the incredible tapper of her long, Middle Eastern legs and the way they were attached to the sexy garter, with her big, dark nipples sticking out, long and hard, was turning him on like crazy.

The way he looked at her excited her beyond words. She was lust-crazed, waiting to please the giant cock that hundreds of teens had. Listening to his groans of approval made her so excited that she was turning him on. As she lovingly blew every inch of her boyfriend's father's giant cock she began to think about how amazing it was that she was finally with him.

After licking and kissing his huge, angry cock in a lust crazed state, she went back to stroking and pumping it as she lustfully kissed it and talked to it, saying that she loved his enormous cock, and could suck it all day. This was really turning him on and his groans were growing louder by the second. Finally she snarled at him and said urgently,

"Cum baby, I want to watch your great big, sexy cock pop off. All I could think about since I heard the story about your huge cock was your great big cock and the huge load you'd shot for me. "Pop for me baby. Shoot that great big cock," she pleaded in a wicked voice as she pumped up and down on his massive shaft with more passion and lust she had ever had for a cock.

Determined to make his huge cock giant cum she began spitting on his enormous shaft as she jacked it up and down with long deliberate strokes. As she stroked it, she looked at him with sex starved lust and snarled,

"Oh baby you've got the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen. Pop for me baby."

"Fuck, you're good baby," he snarled as his massive shaft began to throb uncontrollably.

Suddenly his huge cock began pulsing uncontrollably, causing her to almost lose my grip. She began to pump up and down his huge shaft faster and faster as the pre-cum lubricated her hands making a loud squishing sound. She said in a pleading voice she didn't recognize,

"Ohhhh baby, cum real hard for me baby. I want to watch that huge, fucking built up load explode from your giant cock... Just lie back and let my hands jack that great big stored-up load out of you baby," she said in a hot voice that caused him to groan, and tense up.

Her hot stroking did it. He began to tense and snarled,

"Fuck, you're incredible... here it cums baby," he snarled, and for the next two minutes, long thick ropes of scorching cum flew everywhere, as she continued to vigorously pump his huge hard on, fisting it insanely, and telling him how sexy it looked.

She could not believe the amount of cum as cum flew out of his giant cock, and sprayed across the tinted glass windows and sunroof.

"Rub your fucking clit," he said sensing she was going insane at the unbelievable sight.

Obeying his command, she instantly reached down and began massaging her bulging clit. The sight of his enormous cock, shooting burst after burst of hot cum, caused her to cum just from watching it.

As he lay back on the leather seat his giant cock continued to shoot rapid burst of thick cum. One long white rope followed by another then another, each blast long and powerful, over two feet in length! You could actually hear the splattering drops as they hit the glass windows loudly.

"Oh fuck ....I've never seen so much cum.....sooooo much fucking cum baby, she uttered over and over as she continued to pump his massive shaft, determined to pump out every last drop.

"Ahhh," he groaned as the knock-out Middle Eastern teen pumped his fat-shooting shaft.

"Don't fucking stop baby ....Don't fucking stop shooting that great big load of yours baby," she moaned as I came with him.

As she pumped his massive shaft with one hand, she used the other to cup and squeeze his balls, which had tightened to the point of almost disappearing up into his cock. She could not believe that a man could cum so hard and for so long, as he shoot wad after wad of hot cum everywhere in the spacious limo. She was so turned on by the sight that I came, just from watching it explode.

When he finally stopped, his huge cock turned rubbery in her hands as she continued to eagerly lick it and kiss it in an almost trance-like state while moaning over and over about how huge his cock was and how much she loved sucking it and making it cum. As she continued to suck it passionately, it began to grow again. She was in disbelief that a 69 year old man could recover so quickly.

As his huge cock ballooned out to another raging hard-on, the limo had just pulled up to the helicopter. They kissed hotly for fifteen minutes before leaving the limousine. He barely managed to pull his pants up over his bulging hard-on, as she smoothed out her short pencil dress and sheer blouse. They exited the limo and as soon as they reached the helicopter stopped to kiss hungrily. It was so sexy and she was so turned on to be a part of his wealth and power.

"God I can't believe this cock... So fucking huge," she said as she ran her hand down to his knee, feeling the giant hook wanting to be released again.

He was once again playing with her body with the same hunger he had for his son's ex and daughter of his close friends, Hailey Kane. As he skillfully ran his chubby hands over her wild ass then across her big, aching nipples she was groaning wildly.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers