Sinful Dream Ch. 2

Story Info
Her dream lover comes to her again.
2.1k words
34.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settle down for the night and pull the covers up over my body. After turning off the lights I look at the shadows on my ceiling for a little while wondering if I will dream of him again tonight.

It always starts out the same. I am walking in the mist, and I smell his cologne. Then I feel him and he touches me and I turn into a ball of fire. I have never been able to see his face clearly, all I can make out is his eyes and smile. Oh how I long to be able to see him clearly just once.

I feel myself slipping into sleep and smile. I can already feel the mist wrapping around me. Its warmth and peacefulness surrounds me. I know he will be with me soon. He won’t make me wait long before he is beside me, touching me, taking me.

I wander through the mist waiting for him. As always I feel cherished and protected. The mist caresses my skin as I move through it. It wraps around me and takes away all of my worries.

The mist starts to part a little and I move to the opening. Stepping into the small clearing I see burning candles surrounding the bed on which we have made love many times. The light shimmers off the satin sheets and off the mist.

I walk up to the bed and run my hand across the slick sheets. They slide under my hand, making me remember the times we have withered on these sheets in passion. I smile to myself, thinking about making love on them again tonight. My body is already humming in anticipation.

I raise my hands to my shirt and begin to unbutton it. When the last button comes free I slide the shirt from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I make quick work on my pants and turn and sit on the edge of the bed. I lean back on my forearms and watch the mist float in around me.

I see his form moving through the mist toward me. He moves with a panther’s grace. His broad shoulders and slim hips the first thing I am able to make out of him. Then he steps into the light, I look at his face and feel a shaft of disappointment when I am still unable to clearly make out my beloved’s face.

He moves to me and drops to his knees in front of me. He places a soft kiss on my stomach and caresses my sides with his hands. He slowly moves up my body, kissing between my breast and lightly kissing my shoulders. When he finally gets to my neck I am whimpering softly in the back of my throat. He bites me, then softly kisses away the small sting away. He is moving his hands up and down my sides and kissing my jaw, whispering words I can not understand.

I feel his lips graze across my own, and I open up for him. But he is not ready to kiss me just yet. He presses his body into mine, pinning me to the bed as he kisses my closed eyelids. I run my hands down his back, feeling his muscles ripple under the light touch. He finally brings his lips to mine and kisses me hungrily.

We kiss for a long time, tongue to tongue soul to soul. He lifts his head and I stare into his deep dark eyes. He smiles at me and kisses me again, this time harder than the last. He runs his hands down my sides then pulls my back up off the bed until he has my breast pressed against him.

My body is covered with goose flesh, and I feel as if I am holding a live wire. My breasts feel swollen and they are aching, begging for his mouth to kiss them. My body is becoming wet and readying itself for him. Needles of pleasure are springing up from wherever he touches me.

He lifts his lips from mine, then begins to kiss his way back down my body. He places light kisses on my neck then bites my shoulder. He finally reaches my breasts but he does not kiss them. I whimper from need and cup my breasts in my hands and lift them to his mouth like an offering. I feel his light chuckle right before his lips lock on my nipple and sucks it into his mouth.

I arch my back into his warm mouth begging him for more. He sucks me harder then gently bites my nipple. I moan from the pleasure that shoots from my breast all through my body. My muscles tense and my pussy pulses every times he does that. I am panting for breathe and saying words of encouragement for him not to stop. My whole body is tingling, I feel hot and cold at the same time. I am fast approaching the point of no return.

He feels my body tensing and knows I am about to come. He lifts his head and looks straight into my eyes as he sits up. He looks at my body and I see his hunger for me. Looking into my eyes he reaches out and takes my hands and places them on his shoulders. He lies back on the bed and I move over him and start to kiss his chest. I bite his little brown nipple and lick at it until I hear him groan.

I start kissing my way down his belly. When I get to the waistband of his jeans I run my tongue just under the snap. I feel him shiver and do it again. He laughs softly and pushes me away so he can undo them. When he lift his hips to push them down his legs I help by pulling them all the way off.

I sit back on my heels and just look at him for a minute. He reaches down and grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze. I look back into his eyes and smile before I lean forward and take him in my hands. I run my hand from head to base and back again. He feels so soft, like warm velvet in my hand. I lean forward and flick my tongue across the head. I taste his precum and do it again. His shaft jerks in my hand so I place my lips on the head and slowly suck it into my mouth.

I run my tongue around it as I slowly suck on it deep into my mouth. He tastes so good, I don’t think I will ever be able to get enough of him. I run my hands down his legs as I work his cock in and out of my mouth. I feel his shaft getting even harder and know he is about to cum for me. I push the head all the way into the back of my throat and squeeze it gently with the muscles there. He groans lightly and begins to lift his hips toward my face. He continues to fuck my mouth until he goes stiff and fills my mouth with his cum. It tastes so good. I am becoming intoxicated on it. I swallow all he has to give and it is still not enough.

I feel his hands in my hair and look up at him, still sucking him deep into my mouth. He smiles and just shakes his head at me. He grabs my shoulders lifting me from him and pushes me flat against the bed.

He leans over me and then reaches for my panties and pulls them off. I am so wet the insides of my legs are damp. He runs his hands up them and pushes them apart. He looks at my wet pussy then runs a finger over my lips. It comes away wet. He looks straight into my eyes and puts the finger in his mouth.

Seeing him suck my juices of his finger turns me on even more. I want to feel him moving inside me. I reach for him but he pushes my hands away and lowers his head to lick me. He uses two fingers and presses open my lips and tongues my clit. He licks me for just a second or two just long enough to bring me close to coming.

He lifts his head and moves up my body. I feel his weight settle on me, and then his lips are on mine kissing me deeply. I can taste myself on his tongue and suck it deeper into my mouth. I love my taste mixed with his darker one.

Our tongues dance around in each other’s mouths until we both need air. We are both panting for breath and our chests are heaving, rubbing together. My nipples are tingling and I have shivers racing through my body. I have to have him now.

I wrap my legs around his hips and pull him to me. I feel his shaft rub against my clit and moan. I lift my hips and push. He sinks into me. I feel myself stretching as he pushes the rest of the way in. I feel so full. I tighten my pussy around him and he groans.

He starts to move in me then. He pulls almost all the way out only to push all the way back in. His pace is picking up. He fucks me harder and harder. My muscles are getting tight as I feel my orgasm washing over me. I begin to shake as the first waves of pleasure hit me. Wave after wave crashes through me, sending my senses out of control. I don’t know where I end and he starts.

He pulls out of me then. I whimper from the loss of having him inside me. He grabs my hips and turns me over. Face down on the sheets I feel him move in behind me. He takes hold of my hips and lifts me to my knees as he once again pushes deep inside me.

I push back against him. He tightens his hold on my hips and just holds on as I slam back on his hard dick. His balls are slapping against me as I ride his cock as hard as I can. I throw back my head and let out a small scream as my second orgasm hits. He is deep inside me and the walls of my pussy are grabbing him and not wanting to let go. He is caught up in my orgasm. Held hostage to my body. He starts to hammer into me. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back so he can kiss me as he cums deep inside me.

We both fall to the bed panting for breath. I feel him slip from my body and moan. He moves to lie beside me and pulls me against him in spoon fashion. I can feel his cum and my own juices on the inside of my legs. Our smell hangs in the air all around us. I don’t think I have ever smelt anything so good in my life.

I turn my head and his lips meet mine. I know our time is almost up but I can’t seem to stop touching him. His tongue plays with mine for a while than we stop to look into each other’s eyes.

It is then that I notice I can see him clearly. I am shocked for a second as my eyes feast of his face. He is gorgeous. My fantasies never did him justice. He has high check bones and a strong stubborn jaw. He could have been a fallen angel he was so perfect. He took my breath away just looking at him.

I lift my hand to the side of his face and smile at him. He leans down and kisses me gently. As the kiss begins to deepen once more I feel myself begin to drift away from him. I cry out and try and hold onto him but he melts into the mist.

I wake up gasping for breath. This could not be happening. After weeks of wanting to see his face I only get to see him for mere seconds. It is not fair. I fall back against the sheets wanting to cry for the loss.

Across town a man sits up in bed with a smile on his handsome face. He is pleased with the turn his dream took tonight. She has now seen his face. It is time to come to her face to face and see if all his hard work will pay off.

Yes, finally he can really hold her in his arms. But how to arrange the meeting and how will she react coming face to face with her dream lover?

Lying back on the cool satin sheets he ponders his next path.

- The End -

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sinful Dream Previous Part
Sinful Dream Series Info

Similar Stories

Dream Lover He watches you sleep.in Romance
Temptation Ch. 01 The sex toy party.in Erotic Couplings
Dream Walking Ceit's dream lover becomes real.in NonHuman
An Evening Stroll on the Beach Sexy stranger interrupts her beach walk.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Butterflies A long awaited meeting of lovers.in Romance
More Stories