Sinful Thoughts

Story Info
One man's journey.
3k words
4.3
18.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel watched as the woman passed by him without even noticing he was there. It happened almost every day of his life. People simply walked by him. Most of the time they didn't see him, or they pretended not to. It was the life of a priest or a priest in training like himself. He had grown up in a quiet monastery that sat atop a Himalayan hill overlooking the village that he was in now. The Holy Father had sent him down to the village as punishment, to stand at the corner and ask for donations.

"It will do you good to remember where it is you came from," said Father Johnson.

Daniel had glared at him from under his lids, "I come from nowhere Father, my mother left me in a gutter to die, don't you remember?"

The Father looked down at him, "yes, I remember my child. Just as I remember taking you in when others told me to cast you aside, to leave you in the woods."

"I wish you would have," replied Daniel.

"The door is always open for you to leave son though I would hope that you will stay and follow Gods path. It is he that led you to this place. He alone can decide what should be done with you," replied the old man softly.

As always, Daniel had not fled from the monastery; he lacked the conviction. Still, the punishment for his outburst was more torture than any others. He would rather fast for weeks or clean out the stables. Emptying the chamber pots in the old parts of the monastery that still, after generations did not have electricity was a welcome escape from what he was now doing. The begging didn't bother him; donations were always needed. It was the woman that caused him so much pain. He knew that each time he looked at an ample bust protruding from a blouse that he was sinning. His marriage was to his God, not to any mortal woman.

Still, he couldn't deny the bulge underneath his robe that came each time a woman bent down in front of him or passed too close to him. He longed to touch himself, but the very act of thinking about it was a sin. Caressing his shaft would inevitably bring about disownment from the Father. Daniel had nowhere else to go. He would never risk it; he would just have to suffer in silence. As the day wore on, he did his duty with a solemn diligence until the hour came for him to begin the walk back to the monastery.

While he walked through the woods, he passed a stream. The closer he got, the more he recognized voices coming from the waters edge. Unable to control his curiosity he moved closer to the sounds. When he reached the wood line, he knew that being nosy had been a mistake. Standing just a few yards away from him in the clearing were two young women. As he watched, he felt his sinful shaft starting to rise.

"I promise, no one ever comes out here Katie," said one of the woman.

The brazen one who was speaking was slowly starting to undress. It was a humid summer day. If Daniel was able to, he would not be in a long black frock but naked in the sun. His jaw became slack as he watched in aroused silence. First, her shirt fell to the ground. Followed by her bra and then she unbuttoned her pants. Since she was facing away from Daniel, his eyes were glued to the woman's buttocks.

Her pants slid slowly down over the two firm cheeks that were parted down the center by a thin thong. As she bent forward to slide her pants the remainder of the way down her legs, Daniel felt the tip of his shaft growing moist. It both aroused and terrified him. He had never before felt the moisture that was slipping from his member. The excitement outweighed the fear though. The woman's plump mound was exposed to him as she spread her legs, removing her pants. Daniel couldn't take anymore.

He felt like his cock was going to explode. Never before had it been so rigid. He ran through the woods and back down into the village, afraid of what Father Johnson would do to him if he saw the abomination protruding from his frock. He did his best to hide it while he found privacy and shelter in a nearby barn. His breath was coming in ragged gasps now. Looking down he saw his member was already retreating back down. Daniel decided to take the long way back to the monastery and avoid temptation. When he reached the gates, the Holy Father was waiting for him.

"I was worried Daniel, you are not usually late in returning from your penance," he said to Daniel.

Daniel did not look him in the eye, "I'm sorry Father, the woods called to me, and I lost track of time."

"Be careful that you don't get lost out there, the woods can hold many dangerous things," said the Father.

"I will sir; I don't think I will be returning to them anytime soon. I didn't like the uneasiness it gave me," Daniel replied earnestly.

The old man nodded his head as he closed the gates behind Daniel. Together they walked back up to the building.

That night as he lay in his empty room, he couldn't help but think of the woman at the water's edge. He longed to see the bush that was guarded by her panties. Daniel could almost smell the sweet nectar he was sure she had. His cock began to harden, and Daniel blushed at his own arousal.

Looking around the empty room he held his breath in anticipation before making a decision about what to do with his throbbing manhood. He uncovered himself fully and looked down at his shaft. He gasped when he saw its size; it was twice the size that it was when he went to the restroom. It was larger than the gardens cucumbers even! He twitched his hand; he had seen what men did to themselves before, and it had disgusted him.

A man had come to the Father, begging for his guidance. He had been plagued by the urge to have constant intercourse. So much that he was masturbating several times a day. The father, being a wise and caring man, agreed to help him. He asked Daniel to show him to a room and then fetch him a meal. Upon returning to the man's room with his food, Daniel opened the door to see the man with his hardened cock in his hand. He was pulling on it forcefully, and his face was distorted in a way Daniel had never before seen. Daniel had backed from the room and left the tray by the guest's door.

Now, Daniel wondered what would happen. Surely one time wouldn't hurt. He moved his hand slowly down to his shaft as he had done many times in the bathroom for good purposes. This time though, he touched a part of himself he rarely ever had before. Reaching up, he squeezed the head of his cock between two fingers. The sensation was incredible! It sent a jolt through his body, down his legs, and into his stomach.

He had never before felt such an amazing thing. Gasping, he released his head and wrapped his entire hand around his pulsating organ. He felt the moisture once again coming to the surface. This time, he was ready for it and he watched the clear drop form at the tip of his rod. He held his breath and reached up to touch the sticky drop with his thumb. As he rubbed it around the tip of his organ, he felt his hips jerk forward uncontrollably. Powerful sensations of confusing pleasure reverberated through his entire body. He gasped before realizing the noise may wake others. Daniel caught his breath and knew he had to stop before he committed a sin he would never return from.

"Daniel?" questioned Father Johnson the next morning at breakfast.

"Oh, I'm sorry father, what was the question?" he replied sheepishly.

Father Johnson looked at him with concern, "I was just saying that now that you are twenty-one, you can become a full monk. You must complete several tasks though if you wish to do so."

Daniel knew the time was coming when he would be asked if he wanted to take the plunge into joining the monastery as a true believer. He just didn't know that he wanted to do so, yet.

"Father, what kind of tasks?" Daniel asked him, unwilling to admit his desires to the man.

The old man smiled, "you will soon find out. Go down to the village and ask for Bertha in the coffee house. She will test you."

Daniel was worried about what the woman was going to tell or show him, but he followed the man's bidding. When he arrived in the village and found Bertha, he was pleasantly surprised. Contrary to her name, she was a young and attractive woman.

"Are you the monk that Father Johnson sent to help me today?" she asked with a cheerful smile.

Daniel was shocked by her beauty, "I think so."

"Wonderful!" she said as she bounced from the coffee shop and across the road to a tailoring house.

He followed her in awe. She was more beautiful than the woman at the river had been. Instantly, he cursed the thought in his mind. Preventing a mishap was more important than contemplating her beauty. He was elated to be away from the monastery. They walked into the shop, and she closed the door behind him.

"I am opening this place up tomorrow. I have worked for the past year on my skills, and now I want to get every person in this town talking about my grand opening," she said as she moved around the room.

"Now, I have the perfect dress, but I'm sure the father told you that I need to hem it. He said that you were good with a straight pin?" She paused, waiting for him to answer.

Daniel nodded his head, still unable to believe what was happening.

"Perfect!" she said cheerfully.

He watched as she pulled a dress out from behind a door and hung it near her on the wall. She began to unbutton her blouse as he looked on in disbelief.

"You don't mind do you? I mean, you're married to God and all right?" she asked him without pausing.

Two beautifully perky tits came bouncing out of her shirt. As the cold air bit them, her nipples hardened. Daniel nodded his head in response to her question. When she turned from him, he licked his lip subconsciously. Grateful to be sitting, his member was growing, and he couldn't stop it. Bertha quickly removed her pants and turned to face him as she slid the dress on over her head. Daniel watched at the patch of hair between her legs disappeared. He wanted to groan in displeasure.

"See, it's a strapless dress," said Bertha as she walked to stand in front of him.

She was so close that he could lean forward and touch her with his mouth if he wanted too. Her breasts, concealed by the fabric were directly in front of him.

"But every time I take a breath in," she sucked in a breath. "The dress falls!"

As she spoke the words, the dress fell into a heap on the floor, and her bosom once again bounced free. With her proximity, Daniel could smell the sweet strawberry body wash emanating from her skin. Bertha leaned forward and gathered the dress up to her chest once again.

"So can you help me?" she asked him, her tone hopeful.

Daniel was unable to speak. All he could think about was touching her perky breasts and removing her panties to feel what her garden truly held. He could almost taste the sweet nectar that would drip from her as his hands explored her body. As he asked himself what it would feel like to push his cock between the folds of her body, he felt his balls start to shrink near to his shaft. He had never before felt the sensation, and it scared him. Unable to speak, he ran from the building and into the woods behind the row of businesses.

When he finally found a place he thought he could be alone at, he heard voices behind him. A couple had set up a picnic just on the other side of the boulder he had been leaning against. The meal was still laid out on the checkered blanket, but that wasn't what caught his eye. The woman was laying on her back, her tits bouncing as she arched her back. A man had his face buried between her legs.

"Jeremy! I'm going to come!" She said softly to her partner.

"Not so fast," he replied as he rose up.

The man stood to take off his pants and for the first time, Daniel saw what he had been waiting for. He couldn't resist the urge any longer as his hand reached into his cloak. The woman's wet pussy was flexing and dripping onto the grass beneath her. The lips of her core were red from the joy her partner had just given her.

Daniel wrapped his hand around his cock as he had seen the addict doing and it sent a wonderful tingling sensation through his body. The man returned, naked with his shaft erect. Daniel watched as the woman rolled over, so she was on her hands and knees. As the man kneeled down behind her, Daniel moved his hand to the top of his cock. He held his breath as the man pushed his own member into her waiting pussy, stretching her open.

While the man moved inside of his partner, Daniel began to move his hand up and down his own organ. At first, it felt like small bursts of pleasure rocking through his body. As the man picked up his pace, so did Daniel. The more he pulled on his firm cock, the faster the bursts came. It made his toes curl as he heard the woman moan.

"I'm coming baby," said the man.

At that moment, Daniel felt his cock growing so hard he thought it was going to rip out of his flesh. His globes moved closer to his pole, and he felt the pleasure building up. Turning from the couple and bracing himself against the rock, his hand squeezed tighter. His motions came faster until he froze as all the electrifying bursts of pleasure cascaded into a single momentous vibration. It jolted through his body, making every hair stand on end. Every sensation he was feeling was briefly amplified as he crashed through the wall holding in his climax and thrust his hips until he had nothing left inside of him.

As Daniel came back down to reality, he was grateful for the hushed noises of the couple on the other side of the rock. It gave him the opportunity to slip away, unnoticed. He couldn't believe the sensations that he had been missing his entire life. Suddenly, he had no desire to return to the monastery. Instead, he continued to walk through the woods, following the creek until he came to the spot where the woman had been the day before. He decided to test the waters for himself, and he disrobed on the shores. Looking down, he smiled at his flaccid organ.

He had no doubt that he would be enjoying many more pleasures over the years to come. He wouldn't be taking any oath to the monastery after all. He wanted to explore the world and woman. He wanted to know what it felt like to be the man penetrating a woman from behind. He wanted to feel his cock as he pushed it into the tight, wet opening of a woman's core.

The thought of having sex made his rod grow firm once again. He smiled as he stepped into the warm water. When it covered him to the waist, he began to stroke his cock. The water made him feel even more aroused as he spread his legs to let the movement of the stream tickle his sack. With all new sensations flowing through his body, he wondered what it would feel like to have a woman's mouth on him.

His finger had felt wonderful brushing the tip of his manhood, but a woman's tongue would feel incredible. Daniel closed his eyes and envisioned the woman from the spring on her knees in front of him, taking his shaft into her mouth as he thrust into her. He stroked his cock once again as the fantasy brought him to his second pinnacle. He opened his mouth and moaned out loud for the first time as his hips thrust into his hand, and his manhood exploded into the stream around him. Now, the tip of his shaft was so sensitive that he jerked away from the flowing water instinctively.

As he opened his eyes, he saw the woman from the day before sitting on the shore. Her pants were pulled down, and she was masturbating as she watched him. He licked his lips and moved towards her, confident he had one more inside of him. His organ agreed as it grew hard anew. She opened her eyes and looked at him in shock as she brought herself to a climax. He watched as she kicked off her pants and spread her legs wide open. She had no hair; Daniel could see every part of her, and he loved it.

She looked up at him while she touched herself and said, "I think we can do better than just watching."

Daniel smiled as he leaned over her. His cock ready to enter her waiting core.