Sinfully Beautiful

Story Info
This time the Bodacious lady wins the man.
1.1k words
4
35.9k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne moved her beautiful body so seductively on the stage at the BBW club Oasis, her long blonde hair hung loosely to her waist as she began removing her top as the men were cheering and whistling at her. Cheyenne allowed the white sheer top drop to the floor exposing her large breast being held up in the gold push up bra, she slowly moved her hips in a sensual grind as she removed the bra and tossed it into the crowd of men who loved the BBW. Her fingers clasped the gold thong that matched her bra as she teasingly, slowly slid it down over her full hips and thighs. She sweetly smiled at the crowd of men and then turning her plump ass towards them bent over to remove the thong from her five feet four inch body that weighed in at two hundred fifty pounds. Her large brown eyes sparkled with excitement as the men gazed upon her full luscious ass. She use to have a complex about being heavy and would never even change her clothes in front of anyone until her friend Cee-Cee introduced her to the BBW Club Oasis.

Cheyenne had her fans who sat at their tables near the stage watching her strut her stuff across the stage. One fan never missed a night and that was Roger, a tall, thin man with dark brown hair and brown eyes, who had fallen in love with Cheyenne the first night he saw her dance. She looked directly into his eyes and she slowly removed her clothes as if she was making love to him up on the stage through her eyes. He never felt such a burning desire deep with in his loins and had decided that night that one day she would become his woman.

Cheyenne knew Roger liked her and his jealousy over the other men she paid attention to really made him angry. He went so far as to threaten to arrest one man for public indecency.

Tonight Cheyenne was feeling extra naughty and decided that she was going to take Roger home for a night of hot naughty sex. She straddled his lap standing with her breast in his face rubbing her body on him taking his hands and guiding them on her body where she wanted them starting softly on her shoulders to just above her breast and down her sides looking so intently into his eyes, slowly running her tongue over her glistening lips. He could see the goose bumps he was causing to break out on her flesh and her nipples were now so large and hard that his mouth watered to suck on them.

Roger was almost scared for this is the first time she ever responded to him in the year he had been coming to watch her faithfully. She was really giving him her full attention.

Cheyenne was excited knowing she was going to take him home with her tonight. She could actually feel her juices starting to make her thong wet from the desire that was burning her very being.

Angela watched her room mate while she stood behind the bar serving drinks to the men who hadn’t any interest in this woman who practically starved herself to stay thin as society deemed acceptable, but here in this world of the BBW she was the one men looked down upon her as they lusted after these large bodied women that in society are made fun. She actually felt ashamed being thin while she worked here. She was watching this one man who made Fabio look like last nights left over, but he only had eyes for Cee-Cee who weighed three hundred pounds. The club was packed tonight and this really made Angela even more tense with all of these handsome men around her and not one was looking at her. She walked over to the one with Cee-Cee smiling up at him she leaned over the bar whispering in his ear.

“Hey baby when you want to feel some firm tight thighs look me up.” she told him lightly touching his chin with her finger tips.

He smiled at Angela. “ I don’t think so, your not what I like in a woman, maybe a few more pounds on you might help. He told her nicely and then added. “ You do have a pretty face though.”

Angela was steaming for that is what she heard her friends telling Cheyenne and never knew just how insulting it actually was.

Cheyenne was glad when she was finally able to take Roger home with her. In her bedroom carefully decorated with dim lighting and black satin sheets with matching pillow cases and comforter she helped him to be more comfortable and removed his clothing then fluffed the pillows behind his back. Cheyenne smiled turning on her stereo with mood setting music and began to dance seductively for him removing her clothes as she watched his hand caressing his erection and she slid her body on the bed between his thighs and began to suck softly on his testicles watching his ever so hard erection begin to throb and she removed his hand replacing it with her mouth. Cheyenne licked his massive erection like a lolly pop, slowly, up and down the shaft, to the head where she rolled the head of his erection slowly in her mouth feeling him wanting to explode deep down her throat.

She eased her body up over him placing his hard erection between her large breast letting him grind his hips hard into her breast, slowly she moved up his body taking his hard aching erection into her hot juices and moved her hips slowly on him feeling his mouth hungrily feeding on her breast that she began to move her hips faster and harder with him until they both screamed out in complete ecstasy. Her juices flowed over his now quivering erection as their mouths met for such a steamy hot passionate kiss. Roger became instantly hard again and went under the covers and began to lick her neatly shaved patch. Her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head feeling his warm tongue slowly licking her sweet juices as he pleasured her orally. He felt her hips wanting to grind against his face and his hand found his hard throbbing erection wishing he could explode his hot juices deep into her. He was really enjoying the taste of her ,he kept sucking her hard swollen clit until he heard her moan and now he was really stroking his hard swollen throbbing erection as his hot juices exploded over those thick thighs of hers. Unaware to the two new lovers was Angela in the next room listening to them having hot, naughty sex with her toy to pleasure herself.