Sing, Little Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne whispers something in Emma's ear, and Emma stands up, her crotch at the level of your eyes.

"Take off her panties," she says - no, orders. You reach up your hands, noticing how sweaty your palms are. Carefully you hook your fingers in the waistband of Emma's pants and begin to slide them down her hips. A tuft of red hair appears behind them, soft curls covering the joint of Emma's legs. She steps easily out of her knickers, and then, taking you by surprise, she turns around, and bends over. You can see the glistening of her folds, already so wet it is threatening to drip down the back of her legs. Anne looks at you over Emma's body, her face triumphant.

"Undress," she orders, and you don't need to be told twice. You pull off your shoes and your shirt, then fumble with your belt buckle. Bloody thing won't work right. There's an anger, welling up deep inside you at the gall of it, hindering you when you're this close to heaven - then hands, young and slender, reach around your waist, and Anne's deft fingers undo the buckle that wouldn't open for you, and tugging your trousers and pants down. You step out of them, and kick the whole lot across the floor. Anne laughs at your impatience, then slips a hand around your half-hard cock, sliding up and down its length as she presses her still-clothed body against your back.

"You're bigger than I expected," she says, her words humming in her chest and making your stomach leap. "And a nice girth, too. We'll have to be careful with that," she says, still palming your cock, long fingers gently squeezing. "My darling's not used to being penetrated." And she continues squeezing, pulling, coaxing your cock into full erection. When she's satisfied, she takes a condom from the little table and tears open the packet.

"Safety first," she says, but rather than put it on you she puts the condom into her mouth. Then she kneels beside you and before you realise what's going to happen she's swallowed your cock down whole and is rolling the condom on with her mouth.

"Ahhh." You whimper as she lets you go, and the grin on her face is so smug.

"A little trick I picked up recently," she says, and she chuckles. "Now." And she's suddenly serious, looking at you sternly, making sure she's got your full attention. "In a moment, you are going to fuck my darling. I want you to stay focused, listen to my cues, and when I tell you to stop, you stop. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"When I tell you to hold still, you'll hold still?"

"Absolutely."

"And when I tell you to ignore Emma's whimpers, to fuck her harder, even though she seems to be in pain, you'll do as I say?"

You hesitate. Who could possibly want to hurt a gentle thing like that?

"I'm not.." you begin, and Anne's face seems to brighten a little.

"Good boy," she says. "Emma's enjoyment is the most important thing tonight. I'm a pretty good judge of her, but if you have doubts, don't ignore them and carry on. Stop, and we'll reconsider."

The tightness in your chest eases. "Yes, yes of course."

"Alright then." And with that, Anne takes your cock in her hand and gently guides it to Emma's glistening cunt.

"Are you ready, my angel?" she asks softly, and Emma nods emphatically. Anne stokes a hand along her back, fingers catching on the band of her bra. "Actually," she says," and she lets your cock go, "I think we'd better take this off. You'll be more comfortable." And she undoes Emma's bra and pulls the straps down Emma's shoulders. Emma tosses it aside, then settles back onto her hands. Anne reaches down to cup her face and they kiss, a soft, gentle kiss. Then Anne comes to stand beside you again and once more takes your cock into her hand.

"Go gentle at first," she tells you. "Emma's hardly a virgin, but she's used to a finger or two of late, not a cock like that. But you're looking forward to getting reacquainted, aren't you, my bird?" she says, and again Emma nods, her long hair tumbling about her face.

"Very well, then," says Anne, and she presses the tip of your cock between Emma's wet lips. "Now push."

You push forward slowly, relishing in the feeling of Emma's tight folds spreading around the head of your cock, like petals falling away to embrace you. The feel of her nearly does for you, so hot, so tight, the pale skin of her back taut as you place your hands on either side of her hips to steady her. The head in, you pause, head reeling. Beneath you, around you, Emma breathes in little short breaths, Anne's hand stroking her back gently.

"Alright, my love?" she whispers, and again Emma nods, the jerking motion traveling all the way down to where your cock is twitching half inside her.

"Ready for more?" Anne asks. Again, that delicious tremor. "Then push a little further," she tells you, and you obey at once. Inch by inch your cock slides further into Emma's tight little cunt, juices flowing freely down the inside of her thighs. You rock back and forth, slow, tiny pushes, until at last your balls touch the hot wetness of her and you feel your body trembling at the effort not to pull out and ram it back home again. Anne's still stroking Emma's back, murmuring endearments. She doesn't seem concerned with how you're doing, and you try not to interfere in what is clearly an emotional moment. But as the seconds tick on, the need to thrust becomes greater, and after what feels like an hour has passed you clear your throat.

"Er, Anne?" you say. "Do you think I might... Might I... Do you think I could continue?" Anne looks up, a little distracted.

"Oh, yes, of course. Of course. But go gentle for now." And she turns away again, attention once more focussed on Emma. Well, that's all the invitation you're going to get, so you tighten your grip on Emma's hips and pull out slowly, only halfway, then slide slowly back in.

Ripples of pleasure burst through your swollen, straining cock, Emma's muscles clenching around you as you move. You pull out again, a little further, then in, a little faster. Emma moans, low and prolonged, and the sound sends shivers up your spine. Next time you pull out almost to the head, and when you go in you put a little weight behind it, your cock sliding slickly back along the tight passage. A sound escapes your own lips, a cross between a moan and a grunt, and as you pick up the pace your fingertips dig deep into Emma's alabaster flesh. You build up a rhythm, you pushing in, Emma pushing back, and the sound of your bodies connecting rings high and clear in the silence.

"Gently," Anne reminds you, and you force yourself to slow your pace, to pull a little less on Emma's hips as you thrust into her, to make sure you listen to her body, to what she can handle. Still each thrust is delicious, that high, wavering note in your stomach growing louder and louder, and after a while Anne whispers something into Emma's ear, and Emma sinks down lower, her face pressed into the dark sheets, and the change of angle makes her even tighter. You groan in pleasure, your thrusts becoming a little deeper, less sliding, more pounding, each one its own curve of acceleration. Emma is gasping at every thrust now, the sound muffled by the blankets, and Anne is looking in rapture as your cock presses into Emma's quivering body. You can feel you're getting close, and you try to signal this to Anne, but in the end you have to tell her in moaning, whining gasps. She looks startled, and flaps her hand at you while she's trying to find the words.

"Stop," she says at last, "stop. I don't want you to come yet. Pull out." And you groan as you still, Emma's tight cunt clenched around you, and with an effort of will you pull out, your cock hot and twitching.

Anne has leaned down again, is whispering into Emma's ear. Emma nods, whimpers something you don't catch. Then she lowers her arse, slides flat on her stomach, and lies, trembling, on the bed.

"Don't worry," Anne says, "We're not done yet. But we want to do this order, the way we envisioned it, so you can't come inside her just yet. But you're going to need some stamina for the next phase, so I'm going to make you come all the same." And she kneels before you, wraps both hands around your cock, and sucks you into her mouth. The thought of her lips around the cock that was inside her girlfriend so recently is nearly enough to send you over the edge. As it is, it takes only a few tugs on your cock, a few bobs of her head along your length and you're coming inside her mouth, sperm bursting from you and gathering in the tip of the condom. Your legs quiver and give way, and you're on your knees, Anne standing over you, concerned.

"Are you alright?" she asked. "I really should have thought of this. Shall I get you a chair?"

"I'm... fine," you gasp, blinking at the stars that appear before your eyes. "I just need a... a moment." It takes you a while to recognise the shuddering sounds coming from Anne's mouth, not having expected this at all. Then you realise she's laughing, and it's infectious, and a moment later you're laughing too, knees burning from the impact, cock growing limp between your legs, the beautiful woman you so nearly shot your load into hiccupping as she, too, lies trembling with laughter on the bed. It's an absurd situation. Incredible that you could have forgotten just how absurd it is, even for a moment. You laugh until your stomach hurts, and then you sit breathing, slumped against the foot of the bed, and Anne hands you a bottle of water.

"Thanks," you rasp, twisting the top off the bottle and taking a long gulp. "I haven't laughed like that in years. Are you both alright?"

"I'm fine, says Anne, her voice a little higher than it was before, her eyes still crinkled in a smile. "Emma's fine, too. Though I imagine," she says, and that deviousness you've come to associate with Anne's seduction tactics creeps back into her voice, "she's a little pissed off that I made you stop before she had her orgasm. But don't worry, little bird. I've got something for you that will make you squirm with pleasure before long. How's your refractory time?" Those lasts words were directed at you, and you frown a little.

"Not like it was when I was young," you say, "But I reckon I should be good to go in half an hour or so. Sooner, maybe, if you tell me what you've got planned for me."

And at that, Anne leans down and whispers something in your ear that makes your cock sit up and take notice.

"I want you to fuck her in the arse."

"Holy Mary mother of God," you say. "Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"And Emma's alright with that?"

"Definitely."

"Well then." You sit blinking at her, unable to believe your luck. If her cunt was that tight, you can't imagine what her arsehole must be like.

"Well then," you say again, and again you can feel your cock twitch. The condom still hangs off it like a lost plastic bag, and you pull it off and tie a knot in it. Anne wordlessly hands you a dustbin and you drop it in, watching the white liquid jiggle as it hits the bottom.

"Have you.." you begin, then remember Emma's not allowed to talk to you. "Has she ever done this before?" you ask, now directing the question at Anne. "Anal, I mean?" Anne shakes her head, and your eyes grow wide as saucers.

"She's never had her arse fucked, and you want a complete stranger to be the first to do it?"

"I do. She does. It's part of the charm."

"Right, okay, I wouldn't have guessed a lot of women were up to that. A lot of people in general, really. Have you... Anne, have you ever..?"

"I have," says Anne. "I used to do it a lot, at one point. I remember it quite fondly."

"Right," you say again, starting to feel a little little like a parrot with a one-word vocabulary. "Right. Damn, sorry."

"What for?"

"Saying 'right' all the time. It must make me sound like a moron."

"An endearing one, if any," says Anne, as she comes to sit beside you. "Have you fucked a lot of arses in your time?"

"Two," you say. "And it's been a while. Neither of them was particularly into it, either."

"Shame," says Anne, idly toying with your flaccid cock. "It can be so wonderful. It's fascinating, really, how different the sensation is. Different nerves, different connections, even though they have a similar effect." She runs a finger over the glans, and you can feel a little blood coming back into your cock already. "And Emma's got a lovely little tush. She's had a finger up it, once or twice, and it had a wonderful effect. You're a little bigger, obviously, but I'm sure with enough lube we can find a way of accommodating you." She bends low over you and a moment later you feel her hot breath on your stiffening cock.

"Hey, not bad for an old man," Anne says. She sounds genuinely pleased. "A little more chat and you'll be hard as nails in no time." She presses a kiss to the tip of your cock, then proceeds to massage your balls.

"So tell me, stranger. How are you enjoying Emma so far?"

"She's wonderful," you say. "No doubt about it. If it wasn't for the ache in my knees and the hardness of your nice oak flooring I'd think I was dreaming."

"Hmm," says Anne, rhythmically squeezing your balls. "I knew you'd like her. Everyone does. She's the prettiest little thing this side of the Atlantic - and probably the other side, too. And to think! You haven't even touched her breasts yet. Lovely little things they are, barely a handful but nice and pert. And her nipples get so hard when you touch her right... But I'm sure we'll get around to that. More important things to do now." She leans down and takes your cock into her mouth again, the feeling more intense without the condom, and after your recent orgasm. She lets her tongue swirl around the head, alternating gentle pressure of her tongue with short, hard sucks. She's experienced alright, and under her ministrations you are soon rock hard again, in barely half the time it normally takes you. When she's satisfied she puts on another condom, applies liberal amounts of lube, then goes to check on Emma. You watch, cock twitching, as Anne pulls Emma up into her kneeling position, then lubes her fingers and begins gently circling Emma's anus. It's a lovely little pucker, and as Anne begins gently teasing a finger inside Emma moans with pleasure.

"You're doing well, love," Anne soothes, working her finger in and out of the tight hole. "Really well. Just relax, and soon you'll be feeling nice and full again." She pushes a second finger alongside the first, twisting and pressing, Emma's hole getting gradually wider, enough to accommodate a third. Anne rubs circles across Emma's back with her other hand, fingers working steadily in and out of her girlfriend. You're focused so intently on the spectacle before you you don't realise at first that your cock is pressing firmly against your stomach. When you do, you marvel at it, your proud and purple manhood ready to conquer the world. Anne sees you looking, and smirks.

"I know," she says, scissoring her fingers to test Emma's readiness. "I think we're ready for you now. Are you ready, Emma?" Emma nods, flaming hair bobbing along. "Alright then. Come on up. Right here, where you were before." She manoeuvres you into position, fingers still slick with lube. "Best get a bit more in here," she says, and works another dollop of lube into Emma's arsehole. "You still nice and slick?" You nod, your cock glistening and strangely lumpy in the low light. "Excellent. Right, then. Take it slow like before, and you should be fine."

She lets you position your cock yourself this time, and you press the head carefully against Emma's arsehole. She's clenched tight, and there doesn't seem to be any give at first, but then Anne kisses Emma's neck and tells her to breathe, that it will all be alright, that she's in for the treat of her life, and slowly your cock seems to find purchase, Emma's tight arsehole relaxing enough for you to push ahead, head full of Emma's gasping breaths and the sight of your cock slowly, so very slowly, disappearing into her hot, tight arse.

It takes time to get your full length in, and Emma moans and whimpers and Anne strokes her hair, but then you're there, and it blows your mind, and the little alabaster girl who hasn't said a word to you all evening is quivering around you, beneath you, and your hands on her hips are shaking as much as she is. Then Anne tells you to try and thrust a little, and you pull out an inch, and Emma's muscles clench so tight that you can hardly move, and as you slowly push back in Emma cries out in shock and pain and pleasure, and a single word escapes her lips: Please. It's this that makes you stagger, this that makes you fall in love with the little bird, and you push perhaps a little too hard or a little too carelessly, and Emma yelps and Anne shoots you a warning look, but it's alright, and Emma squeezes Anne's hand and Anne gives you the go-ahead and you pull out two inches, then three, rocking back and forth as Emma slowly relaxes enough for you to get into a rhythm again.

Slowly her whimpers fade to mumbles, then to moans, and finally to cries of delight as you push into her a little harder, a little faster, her tight little arse welcoming you with each thrust. Soon you're thrusting into her with abandon, grunting at each move, glorying in the sounds you can make Emma make. You're glad you came before, glad it's given you some staying power, and the feeling of heady abandon fills your head as surely as your cock fills her pale body, stark against the dark sheets. Then Anne has Emma bend low again, her face pressed to the mattress, muffling her shouts as you pound into her in earnest. You're staring down at the glory of it, the heart-shape of her arse with your cock in the middle of it, stretching her tight and filling her to bursting. Anne's looking at it too, face flushed, and you can tell it's the most mesmerising thing she has ever seen.

"How are you doing?" she asks you, and you know she doesn't mean to ask if you're enjoying yourself, because that much is obvious.

"I'm alright," you say. "Hard as a board but I feel like I can go for hours." And it's true, you can. Emma's tightness is invigorating you, energising you, making you want to keep on pounding her until she comes, and then some.

"Good," says Anne, a little distractedly as you push into Emma hard, the air rent by the slap of her arse against your stomach. Emma gives a high, shrill moan and buries her face in the blankets. You thrust again, trying to go deeper, fill her fuller, and now it's Anne moaning beside you, a hand falling to her own crotch and pressing down.

"Want to get in on the action?" you tease, and she blushes, ashamed of having given in to what was apparently an unconscious impulse.

"Not tonight," she says, her voice low and gritty with arousal. "Just you fuck my little bird good and proper. That's enough for me." And you thrust deep again, and Emma makes a funny sort of gurgling sound, and she reaches out blindly for Anne's hand. Anne finds it scrabbling about on the bed and squeezes it, and with a few more thrusts Emma is crying out, her body shaking, muscles clenching, and then she's coming, your cock still thrusting into her, and you can feel her trembling in your hands, feel her body spasm and still. And you stop thrusting, pulling out slowly, your cock throbbing and her little arsehole gaping, the void you left in her unmistakable.

You look to Anne for instructions, but Anne's too busy kissing Emma all over, whispering words of love, praising her courage and daring and asking if she's alright, if she's sure? If she's not hurt? And Emma shakes her head and laughs, languidly, her body slow and sated, slumped into a heap. Her arse is still sticking up, red marks on her hips where you've dug your nails into her flesh. After a moment Anne turns to you, taking in your throbbing, rock-hard cock with concern.