Sing Love, The Electric Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked before she nodded. "Well, thank you."

o0o

{So, did you like that bonus?} was the message Skylar noticed when she checked her phone after she'd gotten on the bus.

{Bonus?} Then it occurred to her. {The vacation?}

{I thought it was something you would enjoy.}

What was the point of all his mischief? Hacking into various systems and causing problems that he could then fix without her aid. Just so he could interact with her, and honestly, his methods seemed to be more trouble than they were worth. He must be really lonely... or really psychotic.

{Thank you.} There wasn't much else she could say. She still felt light-headed from the pleasure she'd encountered under Aitan's attentions.

o0o

I had most of this chapter written before I started watching Black Mirror on Netflix. It really is a great show, as I've always loved science fiction (as much as I love fantasy if not more) and I realized that the ideas presented here in this story bear some similarities to what one might see in a few episodes of Black Mirror. This is entirely unintentional as I developed this idea/story long before I'd ever heard of the show. There are a few more chapters to this story and I had the basic plot written out a long time ago. Just wanted to be clear on that. Such a bloody great show, though...