Singapore Bliss

Story Info
My first time to suck a man.
758 words
4.05
21.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was preparing for a business trip to Singapore and colleagues told me the long trip was brutal. With an important meeting on Monday, I knew I would need Sunday to relax and prepare.

I thought going to a great Asian spa would bring me some zen. I found one on the Internet. It was in an old shophouse that had been remodeled. The interior shots were very zen, so I booked an appointment. That Sunday morning I went for a casual walk to my appointment. When I arrived the sign showed the spa was upstairs, so I walked up the flight of stairs.

The door sign stated "Ring the bell." About 30 seconds later this Singaporean guy answered and told me to come in. He said he was finishing up another client and asked me to wait in a room off the lobby. He explained it was to give his clients privacy. I thought "Privacy? It's just a massage, so why privacy? Did I come to one of those "special" massages?"

After five minutes he walked in with a towel. He told me to go take a shower and put my clothes in one of the lockers. Singapore is hot, I mean Hades hot. So the shower was going to feel great. When I came out I slipped on the robe in the room. Between the cool shower, new age music, and burning incense I was relaxing already.

He escorted me to a room with a large mat on the floor. There were these bars hanging from the ceiling and I guess I had a strange look on my face. He said the bars were for massages where he stepped on the client's back. Some of his older customers like that, but could not handle his whole weight. I thought "what a relief!"

I laid face down as he began oiling my legs. As he worked my thighs, his fingers grazed my balls. I thought "WTF!" Was that an accident? I quickly forgot about it as his fingers were magic. Just the right amount of pressure. He massaged my glutes which I had never had before. "Whoops! There goes those fingers grazing my balls again."

This time I was more aroused than shocked. After a while, I began to get hard with his exotic massage. I was totally in bliss. He then asked me to roll over. I thought to myself "I cannot as I am hard as a rock." "Oh well here goes nothing. This is going to be embarrassing for this guy to see I am aroused by his touch."

Yet, he never said a word. He just began to work my legs. As he oiled my stomach, his hands were continuously touching my hard dick. For about 10 minutes he worked my chest and abs. His brushing my dick kept me hard. The warm oil was putting me in a daze.

Then I felt the warm oil on my dick. I quickly looked down to realize it was not warm oil, but his mouth. "OMG! A man is sucking my dick!" But it felt so good. I just lay there and allowed his tongue to do things to me that kept me in a blissful state. I felt the cum beginning to rise when I felt him moving.

I opened my eyes to see he had pulled off his shorts and his dick was in my face. I didn't want to insult him by not sucking it. Yet, "It was a man's dick!" "I cannot do that." His sucking felt so good and I didn't want him to stop. So I took a deep breath and put him inside my mouth.

Surprisingly I liked the contrary feel of hard yet soft in my mouth. After a bit, I knew I was going to cum so I pulled my dick away. He looked at me and smiled. He said, "That is ok." He put me back in his mouth as I shot inside him. The thought and feeling of him swallowing me skyrocketed my ecstasy.

He looked at me and asked if I would finish him? So I began sucking him. I could tell from his moving hips he was going to cum. He was moaning and thrusting. As he said "I'm going to cum", I moved my head. But he gently pushed my head back on his dick. His cum shot into my mouth and all I could do was swallow.

Few experiences have risen me to this height since. But I keep trying!