Singapore Hotties Ch. 07

Story Info
A letter to my horny Hasheena.
5.9k words
4.78
34.3k
2
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

I have a distant relative who lives in Singapore. She is a Singapore Indian woman and her name is Hasheena and she is 39 years old. I call her muche in Tamil, which is equivalent to a distant niece or something like that in English. Hasheena muche as I always call her is not a beautiful woman but her feminine features and her husky voice makes her very attractive and sexy. She is tall and her skin is dark tanned. Her lips are voluptuous and she has 38D breasts and a jutting plump butt. I have been fantasizing my Hasheena muche for a long time. She has a beautiful and sexy looking elder sister who is almost 41 years old.

I call her Shakeena muche and she has features as that of Hasheena muche. Both of my sexy muchees has an erotic looking aunty called Sulthana. She is about 49 years old. Despite her age she looks like a beauty in her early thirties. Sulthana aunty has a fair complexion that makes her body look like white marble and she is blessed with big boobs of 40D. Her butt is also big but very shapely like those of Hasheena muche and Shakeena muche. I fantasy all of them and was waiting for a chance to fuck them.

During my college vacation I visited my Hasheena muche in Singapore and stayed at her apartment for one week. During that time most of my fantasies came true and I wanted to write all of them to my Hasheena muche who is my fantasy queen.

Anbulla Kavarchi Hasheena muche,

Even before I came to stay with you for my vacation I have been fantasying you in my dreams. Yes Hasheena muche, you are so fucking sexy with a hot body to trot and an erotic husky voice. I have always wanted to fuck your hairy pundai (pussy) and lick and suck your periya soothu (Big butt). Like most of the Singapore woman, I know that you love a big and stiff cock deeply shoved inside your mudi-adarntha pundai (dense haired pussy). Hasheena muche I wanted always to hear your husky voice when I fucked you strong and hard. I have always wanted to suck and tweak your big boobs that bulged out of your blouse. Thanks Hasheena muche for being there and making my vacation a wonderful and memorable one.

The room that you let me stay during my vacation was really cozy, with luxurious amenities and a breath taking view of the city through one of the windows. Do you Hasheena muche, that I also fantasy Shakeena muche and Sulthana aunty? Knowingly or unknowingly you had both of their pictures in the room. I used to put the pictures in the washroom whenever I showered and I jerked looking at them. Hasheena muche you smell very good and your Elizabeth Arden perfume kindles a fire of lust in me. You are a real erotic beauty who needs to be fucked again and again. Hasheena muche unnai paduka vaithu nalla olkanum…en asia theera en Hasheena mucheai olkanum. The day when you went to the market and I was alone in the house, I rummaged through the laundry basket to hunt for your used panties and bras.

I found two of your cotton panties in the basket, one was dark blue and the other was black. The panties had your natural fragrance that made my cock hard as a bone. In one of th panties I found a strand of your wire like pubic hair. It was shiny black and curly. I imagined how my Hasheena muche’s pundai would look like; How dense is her pubic growth; does the pubic hair run all the way down to her anus?

I rubbed your panties all over my face and licked the lower part that had been intimate with your beautiful pundai. I covered my hard cock with your panties and jerked until I soaked it wet with my thick white cum. I was waiting very badly for you and you returned from the market. Hasheena muche you really look good in saree. Your periya soothu sways as you walk and your big boobs jiggles up and down. I sat on the sofa and looked at your periya soothu as you were busy cooking in the kitchen. That night I again jerked thinking of you. Then I rubbed my cock on Shakeena muche’s picture until I reached my orgasm again. I had the urge to peek into your room and see what you were doing in your room.

Hasheena muche you had forgotten to lock your door, and I was able to see you through the partially closed door. You had a big pillow between your legs and you moved yourself up and down on it. I knew at once that you were horny. It was clear that my Hasheena muche was horny as I was. I didn’t want to spoil your play by knocking at your door but watched until you let out a soft moan when orgasm over took you. Hasheena muche, that voice of yours was damn erotic and I couldn’t help myself to another jerking session watching your horny actions. I couldn’t sleep that night. Your tanned beautiful and stout thighs flashed in my mind again and again and I made up my mind that I fuck you the next day. I screamed out the following and jerked again until my cum splashed over Sulthana aunty’s picture: Hasheena muche vaadi. Unnai nacki, unn pundaiyai chappi, unn periya soothai chappi unnai nall a pottu olkannum. Hasheena muche unnai olthukonday irukanum. Vaa Hasheen muche, I want to fuck you really bad.

The next morning when I came to the kitchen you already had a hot coffee ready for me on the table. You had already showered and looked sexy in a navy blue signature collection saree and a matching blouse. Your boobs looked tight and the jutting periya soothu made my morning erection even worse and my hard cock formed a tent in my boxer shorts. Hasheena muche, you never failed to look at it and you smiled mischievously. Your hair was neatly combed and you had bunched it up neatly. After having my coffee I moved close to you and stood behind you and asked you whether you were horny last night. You were shocked Hasheena muche weren’t you? You said nothing of that sort happened. I smiled and said what you did exactly.

I told you that there is nothing wrong in getting horny. With some courage I took my erect cock out of my shorts and showed it to you and said, “Hasheena muche look at this, it is thick, long, and hard. You might want to try this than the soft pillow”. You were really shocked to see the size of my cock and your eyes bulged out. I at once hugged you and kissed on your sexy lips. Within minutes you responded so warmly and pushed your tongue deep inside my mouth. That was it Hasheena muche you were terrific in that.

I asked you whether you have enjoyed a pleasurable pussy licking and you replied no. Then I said, “Hasheena muche you have missed it. Naan ippo ungal pundaiyai chappa poren, neengal enjoy panuveergal (Hasheena muche I am going to lick and ravish your pussy and you are going to love it). I cleared the dining table and made you lie down on your back with your legs wide spread. I pushed up your saree to your waist and kept it rolled. You had beige cotton panties, which was a contrast to your dark tanned skin tone. Hasheena muche your thighs were stout, smooth and shiny.

I was so eager to see your pundai that I pulled down your panties without giving much thought. Oh what a beautiful pundai that I have ever seen. Hasheena muche this is your hidden invaluable tresure, and thanks for showing it to me. Hasheena muche your pundai was puffy with thick and long lips that was completely covered with short curly black wire like hair. The hair growth was like a dense wild moss that covered the entire pubic area. Hasheena muche ivallvu mudi adarthiyana pundaiyai naan pathathey illai (I have never seen a dense hairy pussy like yours). You have a dense hairy pundai my sweet and sexy Hasheena muche. The thick lips formed a hood at the apex and what were most sweet were the thick pundai lips. The right outer lips pouted out like a flap and it was fully covered with jet-black hair. The hood was partly pouted too and your clit the size of a chickpea stood erect. Hasheena muche to have your clit exposed is something great. You don’t have to open the hood with your fingers to find your clit. Whenever you want to finger your clit you can do it easily.

I like that so much. Does Shakeena muche have her clit exposed too? Your pundai lips were long too. The inner lips were pink and the opening to your cunt was big and it was drenched in your juices. When I slowly lifted your thighs up I got a glimpse of your anus. Hasheena muche it was so erotic. Your anus was dark black in color and it was puckered and had black hair around it. The butt passage was dark too and it was wet with your sweat. When I let my finger slide up and down the wet passage I heard your loud moan that made my lust shoot up. I moved my fingers around your pundai and you bucked up at once as though you were electrified by the touch. Your hairy pundai throbbed and the thick lips bulged in and out and I could feel the heat in you. Hasheena muche I wanted this from you and how many days have I dreamed of seeing you naked. I grabbed the bunch of your pussy hair in my hand and pulled it gently when you let out a soft moan. Hasheena muche you were already wet and the hair was drenched with your juices and it was sticky. I moved my fingers to your inner thighs and moved it all around kindling the fire of lust in you. By this time you were damn horny and just wanted something solid in your pundai.

“Hasheena muche ungal pundaiyai ippo chappa poren, nalla kathungal (I am going to lick your pussy, moan loudly) I said and spread her legs wide on the table. Hasheena muche you had your hands tucked under your head and the big boobs struggled hard to come out of your blouse. Your saree was bunched around your waist. Your lovely pundai was spread open like a freshly bloomed flower. Your pundai lips were pouting, and the opening was big. Your clit peeked out and your entire pubis was covered with a dense moss of short, curly black hair. At this time I wanted to remove your saree and your petticoat so I pulled them off your waist and you were naked below your waist. Hasheena muche your belly had numerous flabs that were folded around your hips and your round and deep navel (thoppul) was buried within them. The dark tan complexion of your skin added to your beauty and you were absolutely fuckable.

I ran my fingers over your stout thighs and you let out a soft moan. My fingers ran all around your pundai and your inner thighs causing goose bumps al over your body. Your big boobs rose up and down as you breathed heavily. Hasheena muche I came very close to your pundai and had a good sniff at it. Hmmm…It smelled great, a mixture of your pundai juices, your sweat, and your natural fragrance. The dense black hair that formed a thick canopy over your thick pundai was sticky and smelled of strong musk. Your pussy hole throbbed in and out and I was able to feel its heat. I moved my palm and my fingers over your pundai hair and grabbed them tight making you moan loudly. You closed your legs and my hand was pressed tightly over your steamy pundai. I spread your legs again and continued to run my fingers over your sticky pundai hair. I moved further close to you and kissed your pundai for the first time. Hasheena muche you have never been kissed in your pundai this strong before, that’s what you said amidst your loud moans. I kissed all over your pundai and your inner thighs and this caused you to buck your hips up and down on the table. Your voice got erotic and you asked me not to stop.

I continued to rub my open palm all over your spread pundai and your inner thighs. Soon my fingers were drenched with your sticky juices and your entire pubic area, your inner thighs, your soothu passage and your puckered round anus were all wet with your own juices. One of your outer pundai lips was pouting like a flap that craved for attention. Hasheena muche this pouting pundai lip makes your pundai look gorgeous and intoxicating. I held that flap of your pundai and massaged it gently with my thumb and index fingers. I smeared it with your sticky juices and pulled it out passionately and this turned on the heat in you, didn’t it Hasheena muche? You moaned loudly and opened and closed your legs again and again. Your loud erotic moans turned me on greatly and my cock struggled hard to get out of my shorts. My sexy and horny Hasheena muche you must be smiling and fingering your pundai when you read this letter.

I moved much closer to your steamy pundai and rolled my tongue all over it slowly. Lapping it from the bottom to its hood at the apex. Your pundai juice was the best nectar with a very sweet taste. My tongue circled around your pundai and your inner thighs lapping all of your oozing feminine syrup. You bucked up and down as my tongue invaded the horniest part of your body. I held your pouting pundai lip in my mouth and sucked in gently. My lips cupped it tight and my tongue feasted on the hairy thick lip. I sucked and licked it again and again and you my sexy Hasheena muche were having your first cunnilingus. You whispered that you never knew that so much pleasure existed like this. I said that there was more to come to pleasure my horny Hasheena muche.

I held your pouting lip in my mouth and nibbled it gently with my teeth. You almost screamed in great pleasure and pressed my head on your pundai. You lifted you hip and ground it on my face in circles. I sucked, licked and nibbled your pundai lips for a long time before I moved on to your inner lips. Hasheena muche your inner lips were thin and were bright pink in color. I moved my tongue over the most sensitive part and licked them in a circular pattern. I was sweetly tormenting you and now moved to your clit that stood erect like a chick pod. Hasheena muche do you know that, not many women have a cunt like that of yours with a prominent and exposed clit? My sweet Hasheena muche you have to be proud of your sexy pundai.

I sucked your pouting lip again and trailed my tongue towards your clit. You kept saying not to stop and to do it faster and faster. My face was wet with your juices and I often smacked my lips to taste the best nectar. I moved the tip of my tongue around your erect clit that stood majestically at the apex of your gorgeous pundai. I circled around your clit and your moans got louder and louder and finally became a scream. Hasheena muche your voice was damn erotic and it kept turning me on and on. I asked you to unhook your blouse and your bra, which you did in a hurry. Your big boobs that have been cramped sprang out like balloons. They were covered with pearls of sweat and your thick nipples were erect and stood like miniature antennas. Your big boobs jiggled as you rocked and bucked your sexy body as I went on teasing your hard clit. From your loud moans and your body twists I was able to say for sure that you were approaching your orgasm. Your words said to me that you needed to orgasm in a wild way.

I traced numerous patterns around your clit with the tip of my tongue. Your steamy pundai puffed in and out in extreme horny feeling and I loved watching your pundai open and close. The only thing that irritated me at that time was your dense pundai hair. You have to shave that off Hasheena muche and it will be great fun if you have a clean shaved hairless pundai. I clipped your hard clit between my lips and flicked it continuously with my tongue when you reached your orgasm. I was surprised by the loudness of your sexy voice Hasheena muche. You really screamed when you reached your orgasm and your body twisted and rocked endlessly. Your big boobs jiggled in unison. I didn’t want to let you go like that that’s why I kept flicking your clit with my tongue in my mouth. To turn you and pleasure you even more, Hasheena muche I shoved two fingers inside your hot pundai and do you remember that you asked me to shove at least four fingers? Then I managed to shove four of my fingers inside your pundai and moved it in and out faster and harder as you asked me to do. Your pundai was so warm, hot, tight and juicy. My fingers were well lubricated by your juices and they slide in and out of your steamy pundai with ease. The dark tanned pouting lip of your pundai kept flipping and flopping as my fingers worked in and out of your steamy pundai. Hasheena muche I know that you enjoyed it very much.

I pressed my head on your pundai and let go of your clit when your orgasm faded off your body but you wanted the finger fucking to be going. Hasheena muche actually I didn’t want to let you go with just one orgasm. I wanted to please you with more and more orgasm before I actually fucked you and show you the pleasure of a hard cock. I licked your pundai again and built up the heat in you. I spread your leg further and trailed my tongue down to your dark anus. You said that you felt a tingling sensation when my tongue touched your anus. Hasheena muche the passage that runs between your periya soothu (big butt) was dark and wet. I saw black hair even around your dark anus. You lifted your legs up and held them tightly against your chest. Your pundai and your anus were spread open in front of me and I wanted to feast on them at once. Hasheena muche you have a preiya soothu and that is really intoxicating.

The big rumps of your soothu were mouth watering. I lapped my tongue up and down in the dark passage of your soothu tasting the warm sweat. You anus smelled of a feminine body lotion. I circled my tongue around your anus and prodded it gently. Hasheena muche you enjoyed every movement of my tongue and kept groaning and grunting for more and more. I placed my fingers around your dark anus and cramped it. The dark puckered anus rose up and I tried to take it in my mouth. My warm lips wrapped around your sweet anus and my tongue flicked over it as I did to your clit a few minutes ago. My tongue tried to dart inside your anus, but it was incredibly tight and never opened up. I licked the passage again and alternated my licks between your pundai and your anus. I then licked those luscious rumps of your soothu. I massaged them with my fingers and kissed and licked them until your periya soothu was completely covered with my saliva. I couldn’t stop licking your pundai and your intoxicating periya soothu they were so arousing and good. Hasheena muche if you come to Malaysia you have to stay in my place and all day and night you have to stay naked. I love to see you naked and how you sway your periya soothu when you walk. That’s a sight worth a million dollars.

When I pushed my index finger inside your anus, you reached your orgasm again in a flash. Hasheena muche your anus is really tight and the warm sphincter formed a tight noose around my finger. I finger fucked your anus and showed it to you how pleasurable it can be and you loved it. After thoroughly licking your booties I asked you about your various sexual positions that you have tried. To my surprise you said that you have tried only the missionary position in bed. Hasheena muche, you have missed a lot. I told you how pleasurable licking your pundai can be and I showed it to you. You loved every moment. No one has ever licked your anus or your soothu before. Now you know most of the pleasure can be derived from there. I told you that there are a lot of positions to fuck. The first that we tried was the doggie style and you my darling Hasheena muche loved every bit of it and kept craving for more and more. You stood up from the table and we kissed passionately for a long time before I asked you to turn around and bend over the table. Hasheena muche your periya soothu that was coated with my saliva stood like a ripe pumpkin ready to be eaten.

I pulled my cock out of my shorts and showed it to you. Its size and its hardness amazed you. When you touched it, the warmth of your hands made it even further hard and erect. You threw your hands above your head and held the edge of the table and I spread your legs. I caressed your tanned and stout thighs. I positioned my hard cock at the entrance of your steamy pundai. I pulled gently at the pouting outer lips and wetted the tip of my cock with your flowing juices. My cock head fit perfectly at the entrance of your pundai and your warm lips wrapped around it tight. I held your hips and slowly shoved my hard cock inside your warm pundai inch by inch. Hasheena muche you gapped open your mouth and groaned softly from your throat as my cock found its way inside your soodana pundai (hot pussy). I just wanted to tease you a little bit so I stopped midway and rotated my cock inside your pundai and sent you crazy. Hasheena muche you went wild. You simply rose up and rocked your periya soothu behind and shoved all of my cock inside your pundai all by yourself. Hasheena muche you were simply gorgeous and I like women like you.

johara
johara
167 Followers
12