Singapore Massage

Story Info
Business trip turned sexual experience.
1.5k words
4.4
76.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDQuinn
JDQuinn
23 Followers

On a business trip to Bukit Timah, Singapore, I happened by a local massage house to see if I could get a stress knot released from my back. I was initially drawn in by the broken English welcomes of "Hi sah! We fix you good sah! Come in sah!" the high-pitched chatter of the girls in Malay and the guarantee that they were the best in town, but I knew I was in the right place when my masseuse grabbed me by a belt loop and led me to her room...

The masseuse was a cute and petite little thing, and it took almost a half hour for those small hands to get the knot in my back to finally release. While I was still face down on the table, my arms outstretch above my head and those little hands massaging the back of my neck and the top of my shoulders, I decided to chance a move and see if my masseuse was interested in an additional tip. Inching my hand forward slowly to the edge of the table, I could feel the fabric of her pleated skirt brushing against the back of my fingers. Not noticing any resistance, I continued in my approach. Lying motionless while she continued to rub my shoulders, my hand pressed against her thigh, I felt her changing positions as she slowly started to grind against my now outstretched fingers. The dampness was readily apparent, even though her skirt.

As I began to roll over on the table, she gently worked her way down to my flaccid cock. My stress level and recent long travels had started to take their toll on my body as it took the better part of 15 minutes before my cock would respond to the delicate teasing. Stripping from the waist up, she rubbed her small breasts and erect nipples with the remaining massage oil and then allowed them to drag across my skin as she worked to coax the seed from the depths of my loins. Swirling her tongue around my glans, I could feel the tingle of my semen starting to churn deep within; struggling, yearning, begging for that sweet release.

Working her way under and in between my outstretched legs, she slowly mounted the table while my legs rested on her shoulders. Finally reaching her target, she grasped the base of my cock and slowly directed me to her awaiting mouth. At the same instant she started to engulf the head of my cock I felt a new, almost exhilarating, sensation of a finger passing through into my anus. While I was taken off-guard at first, I was immediately aware that I was in the hands of a professional as I felt her finger slowly beginning to massage my prostate, releasing sensations that I had never before experienced. With each delicate and expertly placed stroke my once inadequate erection soared to new heights that I had never before realized was possible.

As I began to feel that familiar warming sensation travel up from my depths, she slowly increased her stroke allowing my cock to enter her throat, exploring her darkness for a place to hide my secrets. Pressing firmly into my prostate with what I now realized was two fingers, she buried her mouth to my mound as time began to stand still. Erupting with a power and intensity I had never before encountered, my entire body tensed and began to pour what felt like endless liters of seed down her awaiting throat, never moving until the streams had started to dwindle into droplets.

Slowly backing away from my cock while twirling her fingers around my prostate, I began a second orgasm that poured more semen onto my stomach and chest in seemingly never-ending volumes. As the second orgasm subsided, she slowly worked my legs back down to their outstretched positions, caressing my testicles gently with one hand while rubbing the second volley into my chest.

After a few long minutes of silence while I tried to sway off the overwhelming feeling of exhaustion, she gently climbed atop the table, straddled my legs around the knees and pulled her up short pleated skirt to reveal a perfectly hairless mound that was starting to drip with excitement. Slowly lowering herself to me, she expertly glided herself over my still raging cock, pausing briefly before she continued her journey up to my abdomen. As she passed my chest, instincts took over and I brought my lips to her labia while pulling her tight to my face. Liking and nibbling at her folds, I was greeted by her sweet nectar as it dripped to my tongue, causing a rush of adrenaline that drove away any lingering traces of exhaustion. Matching the rhythm of her swaying hips, I thrust my tongue deeper, occasionally nipping at her clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through her body enticing her nipples to become fully erect. Blindly reaching out to her breasts dancing now wildly above me, her soft hands guided me to her bosom as her knees began to clamp around my ears. Bucking now with a new enthusiasm, her body went rigid as she squirted her nectar onto my face and mouth.

Sliding back down my chest she slowly reached her tongue out to taste her fluids as we passionately locked lips and wrestled to breathe without breaking contact. Gently rolling in our locked embrace, I positioned myself above her as she instinctively drew up her knees allowing me access. Knowing that she was well lubed already, I sunk my cock into her in one quick thrust as she grunted her approval. As I drove on, quickening my pace with each thrust, the table creaking and pleading beneath us, I lowered my lips to her ear and cooed, "Panggil aku Ayah", call me daddy. Her eyes immediately locked on my neck as she dug her teeth into my skin and called out in muffle screams, "Ayah! Ayah! AYAH!" With the sting still fresh on my neck and her head now panting feverishly, cradled in my neck, I swiftly reached back to her knees and wrapped my arms through her legs and then locked my fingers behind her waist. Knowing in an instant what I was doing, she arched her back as I rolled backwards onto the table causing her to land in a seated position. Without missing a stroke, she continued to impale herself until she reached another quivering orgasm. Finally loosening my grip, she immediately spun around and grabbed my ankles for support as she entered the reverse cowgirl position. Both nearing exhaustion this time, she gyrated softly as she composed herself and I enjoyed the sights of her nectar running down and pooling between us. As her orgasm finally subsided she picked up the pace once again.

When her legs finally began to tire, she moved to a crouching position while I slid out from under her. As she sat crouched and panting on the table, I managed to right myself into a standing position beside the table and drag her on all fours back to me. Starting with her labia, I licked straight up to her ass as she arched her back and pressed into my tongue. Gently tonguing at her backside, she involuntarily flinched and for that brief instant, tried to pull away. With my mind returning focus to the pleasure at hand, I pushed my tongue harder into her rosebud while she wiggled in excitement. Slowly arching back to a standing position, I spit into my hand and coated the head of my cock. Pressing firmly at her rosebud, she hesitated, then slowly relaxed as I pressed forward. Once I passed through to the tip, I waited for her to catch her breath before moving on. Sensing her muscles relaxing, I pushed forward again, gaining another inch before I could no longer move. As she rocked back and forth slowly on the first few inches, I began to feel that warming sensation buildup in my loins yet again, caused by the intense friction and heat. As I neared my third orgasm of the day, I thrusted deep into her ass, releasing my seed deep into her bowels, the contractions and fullness she was experiencing sending her into her most intense orgasm. "AYAH!!"

As we collapsed onto the table, bodies entwined, panting and sweating, my seed leaking from her rosebud, the sound of hushed giggles and footsteps echoed down the hallway. Finally taking the time to look about the room, I noticed three cameras in the corners of the ceiling, all pointed directly at the massage table. As I glanced at the last camera, the farthest one away, I noticed it was being operated from outside the room. As the camera slowly panned to the left of the table, it seemed to hesitate briefly before focusing on the door to the room. Knowing that someone was sure to be coming, I slipped from the table and searched for some towels on the nearby stand. As I turned back to the table to check on my masseuse, I saw that she had already emerged from the table, dressed and was now fixing her hair.

When a light knock came to the door, she opened it to reveal a woman slightly older than myself, who stepped into the room wearing nothing but a smile...

JDQuinn
JDQuinn
23 Followers