Singapore Valentine

Story Info
Blond man enjoys lovely Asian.
1k words
3.5
62.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been watching me undress through my apartment window for several days during February. I've seen you. You know that I am a guest in Singapore, and that I may be leaving soon.

I am well-muscled, 175cm tall, 80kg, and I enjoy the type of good clothing that, say Sean Connery would wear, elegant but manly. Obviously something about me interests you....

My blond hair and blue eyes attract you, even though I am a bit older than you. Maybe you are wondering how my cock would look erect as I head toward my shower, naked...

You arrange for me to get a glimpse of you undressing as I re-emerge from my bathroom. It's February 14th, so perhaps this is your idea of a Valentine's Day present....

Standing near your window as I come back into view toweling off, you begin to slowly remove your clothes. Your top catches on your hard nipples, making your breasts quiver as you slip it over your head. I pretend not to notice, but I definitely have. Just your figure and face would have gotten my interest...

You pull your pants down next, pointing your ass toward me as you do it, showing me your perfect roundness and the line of your g-string.

Standing closer to the sill, you peel off your g-string while facing me, though you're looking slightly down so that you seem not to see me. Your beautiful patch of fur expands as you arch, stretching backwards, away from the window.

As you close the curtain, you appear to notice me for the first time. Smiling shyly, you pull the curtain quickly shut....

Laying in bed, you touch your moist pussy, thinking with pleasure of how you got me so hard watching your show....Your fingers dip slowly, hard against your clit until you have a small spasm of delight. Tomorrow, you think, you'll tease me some more.

But you don't know me.....

I have a reason for being in Singapore, a very important reason. Now, it can wait.....

After an hour, I am sure that you have fallen asleep. I pull a black, longsleeve shirt down over my shoulders, one which matches my black pants and shoes.

Loading up a black silk bag with a few items, I slip out of my window and down a fire escape soundlessly....

You dream. In the darkness of your room the background of street noise is muffled by your curtains and a thick apartment window.

You feel a slight tug on one foot in your sleep. It stops. You resume your dream. There's the tug again, yet this time it seems that it's the other foot. You try to reach for your foot, but your arms can't move!

Suddenly you're awake.

A shadow near you moves. Your covers are thrown over your head to muffle your cries. A hand is shoved under the blanket, stuffing a pair of your own panties into your mouth,while a second hand seals your mouth with duct tape.....

The covers are removed. Your find that your hands and feet have been secured to your bedposts. Your breathing speeds up. You can only watch and struggle uselessly as a shadow above you undresses, slowly, confidently.....

Suddenly my face is close to yours.

"Enjoy teasing young lady? Well, now it's my turn!"

I take my thick cock in my hand. Standing next to your face, I slap you hard with it across your cheek. A thin web of liquid is left behind.

You squirm, terrified, yet entranced by the blow. You struggle at you bonds. I slap you hard across the ass, which makes you squirm harder.

"More, you bastard!" I can see those words on your face. I grab your mound of soft hair, yanking your lower torso upwards. You wince in pain, but your cunt gives you away. I push my face into your scent, my tongue licking hard against your swollen labia, pouring over your delicious wetness...

As you are about to orgasm, I take an object out of my silk bag, lubricating it. Even in the half-light you can see it's shape. I plunge the lubricated plastic into your ass. Again my face dives into your mound, tongue pressed against your clit.

You moan, writhe, spasm, jerk. You try to bring up your knees into my mid-section in an effort to show that you are resisting. I slap your thigh hard, leaving a hand print.

"Now Bitch, you're going to take it all!" My throbbing cock, now so huge that it's almost ripping out of my skin, hovers above you in the dark as I slip on a condom. "Sorry, not ribbed for your pleasure, my dear, but it will do for accidents...."

I plunge inside your swollen lips, pressing you down against the bed. Thrusting hard, then stopping, I watch your eyes flame.

You'll be damned if you'll beg me you are saying. But you will, my dear, oh you will.

The thick thrusting cock slides smoothly, in, out in a rhytmic way that has you swooning.

You want to grab it, push it in harder, harder. You eyes all but shout "Fuck ME!!!" as you cum, then cum again and again.

Our perspiring bodies slap, grind, push against each other, two tigers fighting in the dark.

You rise your head off of the bed in a pleading gesture to take off your gag.

I pull the tape off hard, quick.

"Yes, you scream, yes, yes yes, fuck me you bastard!"

We grunt, growl, bite at each other. You grab my shoulder in your mouth, clamping down as hard as you can as you cum again, breaking the skin. You feel the slap coming, but you don't duck.....

In the morning, you sit up in bed. You feel your swollen cheek, look around the room. There's no one there but you.

You're untied, very sore, a little woozy.....The curtains have been partially opened. The light through them shines on a vase of roses on your night stand and a copy of the morning paper.

You know why the roses...Reaching for the paper, you notice the bold headlines "Wang Ching Ming painting worth millions stolen in the early hours of morning..."

"I guess I'm not the only one that got fucked last night" you mumble to yourself.

Next to the vase you discover a small envelope that the paper had been covering...You reach for it, opening it.

Inside the envelope is a card...you read it slowly...

"You are one sexy Asian! E-mail me...smoothlibra... This will be a Valentine's Day to remember...."