Singer Wants to Keep Her Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers

She nodded her head as she wept, her face in her hands.

Jack tried to sound concerned, "Really Dolores, I had no idea you were a mother. If I had known I could have gone with my other option."

Her crying had stopped momentarily as she looked questioningly, hopefully at him to explain the other option.

Jack sighed, as if in regret, "Well the other option was to transfer Kerry to the Astral Club, where she would have a younger audience. This would have meant that you would have had to extend your act by another forty minutes, but of course you would have had a twenty percent salary increase to recognize that."

Dolores gasped as she considered what might have been. Jack knew that the longer singing time would have been no problem for her whatsoever. In fact she loved being on the stage. The thought that she could have had an increase in salary instead of losing her job was painful for her.

She paused for a moment before whispering a hopeful question, "Surely Mr. Payne, you could change your mind and move Kerry. I would be pleased to extend my act to whatever you require."

Jack looked sympathetic as he said in a kindly voice, "That would be so difficult now. The paperwork alone would take me hours, let alone the embarrassing necessary phone calls I'd have to make to Head Office to explain the change of plan."

Dolores looked downcast until Jack changed his voice to a harder tone and said, "Of course, there is something you can do to help me change my mind."

Jack smiled to himself as he saw the look in Dolores' eyes. It was a look of seeing a ray of hope instead of a black cloud of disaster.

His voice was now very low. "You are a beautiful woman Dolores. If you could agree to stay in my room for an hour, I will see that you keep your job and get the pay rise. Why don't you take your dress off and walk over towards me."

Dolores eyes opened wide in shock. She had received many offers over the years but had always ignored them. She knew that men lusted after her. She could see the men's eyes staring at her cleavage as she walked around the stage. Deliberately showing that hint of stocking top at the top of her legs, she knew it drove men to distraction wondering about her underwear. But although she was a tease in her stage act, she was actually a very well behaved mother, who loved her hardworking husband. Despite the offers from rich men in her audience she had never considered being unfaithful to her husband. Her husband was a sweet caring man. With his late shift work, he was often too tired to make love to her when they went to bed. When they did have sex, he would roll on top of her as gently as he could and finish quite quickly. He had a smallish penis and Dolores was sometimes uncertain if anything much happened. However, despite his lack of ardor, she loved him very much. Dolores also loved her daughter a lot. That love was reciprocated with her daughter admiring her mother's virtue and loyalty to her father.

Nevertheless, with all her feelings of loyalty to her family telling her to walk straight out of the door, she hesitated. If she didn't agree with what he asked she was looking at a financially grim future. The mortgage company could foreclose on her home and her daughter's schooling would be at risk. If she did agree to what he wanted, it would surely be over quickly and probably something that she could pretend to herself never happened.

Dolores voice was dry as she whispered, "OK Mr. Payne I'll stay for a few minutes."

Jack's smile was now looking colder as he said firmly, "OK, take your dress off and walk over to me."

Dolores took a deep breath and, putting her hands up behind her, unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She went to take off her stilettos, but Jack indicated with his hand that she should leave them on. She had one leg slightly in front of the other, her head held high staring unfocussed at some spot behind Jack's head. Her hands were loosely by her side.

Jack swallowed, his mouth dry from the anticipation of what was to come. She was a picture of erotic loveliness. As he'd suspected, her underwear was expensive. It was white silk, with her white garter belt a perfect match for her fawn stockings. He had never believed that she would wear anything cheap under her magnificent sequined dress. He let her stand there for a few seconds before repeating his command.

"I said, walk over to me."

She walked slowly towards him, the stilettos ensuring that her movement was quite sexy, and waited trembling in front of him before he made his next request, his voice soft with a feigned shyness, "and your brassiere."

Dolores took a couple of deep breaths before reaching her hands behind her and unclipping her bra. As she discarded it, she kept her hands protectively over her breasts, hiding them.

Jack smiled at her and gently said, "Now please step over to me."

She nervously took the three steps required towards him, still holding her hands over her breasts. When she was directly in front of him, Jack leant forward, put his arms loosely around her and gently pulled her towards him. He kissed her softly on the lips and she responded as she thought he would wish, with a little pressure from her own pursed lips.

Jack let this fairly demure kissing continue for a minute before tenderly taking her wrists in his hands and placing Dolores arms over his shoulders. Forcing himself not to grab her lovely big tits, he began to lightly stroke her breasts, finishing each stroke with a mild caress of her nipples. Her breathing quickened a little as her nipples blossomed from the light touch of his fingers.

When he felt that she was relaxed, while continuing their chaste kiss, he transferred his left hand smoothly to rest lightly on her right buttock. She stiffened initially, then, as she relaxed again, he slid his right hand down her stomach to the top edge of her panties. This time he felt her whole body tense as his fingers deftly slipped under the elastic.

He could read the signs. He knew that this was make or break. She was thinking feverishly if she should end it now and break away from him. With his fingers just inside the top elastic of her panties, he whispered with a voice that conveyed urgent concern for her, "If you stop now you will have nothing. You will probably lose your home. Your daughter will be kicked out of her school. Is her mommy going to let her down? If you stay, your salary goes up and everything at home is rosy."

Jack grinned inwardly to himself as he felt her relax. He had won again and was really going to enjoy her.

Jack never failed to feel that sexual thrill of excitement whenever he succeeded in getting his fingers inside a woman's panties. Dolores had pulled away from the kiss as his fingers had slid down her stomach. Having been through her final moment of thinking of running away, her mouth was now open as she breathed heavily, awaiting what he was going to do with trepidation.

Jack slid his fingers slowly through her pubic hair. She had it neatly trimmed and he guessed that it would otherwise be luxuriant like the hair on her head. His fingers continued in their downward path until he was at the top of her labia lips. She gasped as he slipped his fingers between them and found her clitoris. He was an expert at seeming to do virtually nothing with his fingertips, but doing everything. He slyly went to work, gradually increasing the movement of his fingers so that soon her clitoris was fully engorged and her juices were oiling up her pussy entrance.

Dolores was trembling. Although Jack had now reached a level of intimacy that she'd only ever experienced with her husband, he was being so tender that she felt he clearly only had loving caring feelings for her. After all, he was not ugly. He was an average looking guy who was clearly going to be very gentle with her and it was likely to be over fairly quickly. She knew she was nearly old enough to be his mother and she suspected that it was probably maternal affection he wanted as much as anything else. She felt herself relaxing and sighed as she felt the warmth spreading through her loins. Jack grinned to himself as he heard her sigh, indicating that he was getting her near to his goal.

Slowly removing his hand from her panties, he gently pushed her towards his bed, lowering her so that she was flat on her back. Dolores shut her eyes and waited for his next move. Seeing her eyes shut, Jack quickly stripped off his tracksuit so that he was facing her naked at the foot of the bed. Leaning forwards he pulled her carefully down the bed towards him and, gripping the elastic at the top of her panties, he pulled them down smoothly over her legs and stilettos, discarding them at the side of the bed.

Dolores still had her eyes tightly shut as Jack moved forward and placed the tip of his boner at her pussy entrance. She found that she was not as nervous as she thought she would be. She thought of his hand lightly touching her buttock and compared it to her husband's drunk friend who had grabbed and squeezed her ass when she'd ill-advisedly agreed to a dance with him. She also thought about the light kiss of Jack's lips and the gentle, almost imperceptible stroking of her breasts. Yes, she believed that this almost non-event would be over fairly quickly and she could forget about it and just enjoy her newfound status as the only solo singer and with an increase in salary. Then everything changed.

Jack jabbed his mushroom head just inside her pussy. Dolores screamed from the shock and the pain. What had he put inside her? She opened her gorgeous brown eyes wide staring at him uncomprehendingly and saw Jack's smirking face.

She tried to pull away, but he held her firmly and growled, "Oh Dolores, when a woman is as beautiful and voluptuous as you, she needs to be fucked hard and deep with a big cock."

With that he thrust in harder, inserting another couple of inches.

"Dolores screamed, "NOOO!"

Jack chuckled, "Come on, my fingers got you really wet. You are a naughty slutty mommy who is now going to be fucked as she deserves."

He pulled back and thrust in even harder, gaining more depth. Dolores felt she was being split in two. He carried on thrusting until she thought her vagina was full, straining round his thick hard meat, but she was mistaken. Grabbing a stiletto in each hand he forced her legs wide apart and drove into her with even harder deeper thrusts until he was in to the hilt.

Dolores realized that miraculously the pain had eased to be replaced with an indescribable intense feeling of having her body filled with his hard hot meat. She also realized in shame that her juices must have flowed copiously as he pounded her to allow the lubrication for his violating penetration.

Jack was feeling fantastic. He'd noticed that each thrust had increased her pussy juices, which was just as well as she was a lot tighter than he'd expected her to be. The grip of her vagina as he continued ripping in and out of her was exquisite. He slowed his thrusts somewhat to allow himself to concentrate on her tits. Dolores's breasts had been wobbling and swaying to each of his thrusts and now he was really going to enjoy them.

"Dolores, your juggs are fucking great," he laughed as he started grabbing and mauling them.

Dolores groaned as his hands squeezed and pinched her breasts and his mouth sucked greedily on her plum nipples. What happened to that mild young man who had led her to believe that he would be gentle with her? Then things got worse.

She realized that her hips were moving of their own accord. As he was pushing his cock in, so she was pushing against him, trying to increase his penetration. Her moan now was even louder.

None of this was lost on Jack who loved that moment whenever a woman he was fucking started thrusting back at him.

"Oh Dolores, you naughty mommy, what would your husband say?"

Dolores moaned even louder in shame and humiliation, but still could not stop her body responding. She knew he was right and all she was now wanting was to get as much as his cock inside her as possible. She grabbed the back of his head stopping his mouth from leaving her breasts and pushed back at his cock as hard as she could, feeling his hard phallus sliding in and out.

Suddenly Jack pushed himself off her tits and pushed his tongue in her mouth. This was nothing like the soft kissing that they had started with. At the same time he grasped a tit in each hand and squeezed them unmercifully. Dolores found that her tongue was wrestling his in a frenzy of licking and sucking. How could she not help her mouth reacting when her vagina felt on sexual fire and her nipples were being so stimulated.

They were slamming their pelvises against each other as Dolores started one of the biggest climaxes she had ever experienced. She sensed that, with his experience, he had timed himself to ensure he was cumming at the same time. Her vagina contracted in spasms and she knew she was sucking up his hot cum inside her. Jack was gasping as his cock shot spurt after spurt of fiery jizz deep into her sexual organs.

She lay there gasping for breath, wondering what the hell she had done and then realized to her horror that he was still rock hard inside her.

He smiled down at as he whispered. "I hope that you don't think you are finished. That was just the start. I did all the work that time. Now it is your turn."

With that statement he grasped her around the waist and rolled so that she was on top of him.

"Sit up straight," he commanded.

He sensed that she was about to try to get off him and leave, so he added, "unless you want to leave now and end up with nothing?"

She stared at him as she slowly pushed herself upright, impaled on his rod of flesh.

Jack gazed at her. To him, this was the number one position to have sex with a voluptuous beautiful woman. He enjoyed it when they were underneath him and he was in charge, spearing them, watching their full breasts wobbling in time to his thrusts. But although it was great when a woman started thrusting back at him from underneath, a voluptuous woman could never really make use of all her full assets as they fucked, unless she was on top.

When a voluptuous woman was on top, big breasts swaying above him, their size enhanced by the angle, it was the perfect position. Dolores's big ass was important as well. Jack had a mirror strategically placed so that he could see her ass when he got her to start working those round buttocks. Dolores had an exceptional figure. As well as her tits and ass, she had kept her waist slim by hard gym work, so her curves were in the right places. Her thighs would be important as well. Jack loved the way that she would have to work the muscles in her thighs both when she was pumping her hips, grinding into him and when she was thrusting herself up and down his pole. Stockings were essential of course; the feel of the nylon as he stroked her thighs up tp the bare thigh flesh would be exciting. It didn't matter too much if the stockings were thigh highs or with a garter belt, but playing with her garter straps would add another level of sexiness.

Jack gazed at her. Her face, with its slight Latino features, was beautiful. Her eyes looked sparkling against her complexion which was pink from her exertions. Her long black thick hair fell off her shoulders and down her back. She had sat up straight and now waited for his next command.

"Start pumping me." he said.

She started moving her hips backwards and forwards, putting her finger tips lightly on his chest to steady herself.

"Put your hands behind your head," he commanded.

She obeyed, linking her fingers together behind her neck. She was still thrusting her hips, but was needing to use her buttocks and thigh muscles more to keep position. As her hands had reached up, she had automatically arched her back as she knew he would want her to do, her breasts jutting out before her. Jack reached his hands up and grasped a breast in each hand, squeezing them as his cock was sliding in and out of her pussy.

Delores kept up a steady rhythm and soon began to feel her juices running, responding to his cock moving in and out of her.

Jack laughed, "Oh Dolores, you naughty mommy. What would your husband and daughter say if they could see you now?"

Dolores sobbed, "You Bastard!" knowing that her body was betraying her.

As Jack had said his words, he had moved his hands down, exploring her stockinged thighs, then reached behind and grasped her buttocks. He could feel her gluteal muscles working as she was fucking him.

Dolores was now realizing she was losing control of her body. Without being told, she was pumping him harder and harder until she suddenly reached behind him and grabbed the bed rail. She then started plunging herself up and down his boner. She was raking his tender hard man meat with her gripping vagina. Jack laughed, squeezing her tits as she climaxed again almost at the same level of intensity as her first one.

Jack had enjoyed Delores hysterical impaling but had kept himself under control. Now he pushed her off roughly, pushing her around facing the bedrail and brought himself behind her.

"This will be the finale, Dolores," he said with a smirk, and pulled back her ass.

Pouring oil over the end of his cock he squeezed it firmly in her sphincter. Dolores's wail was the loudest yet. Wrapping the tresses of her hair around his hand, he yanked her head back, forcing her to arch her back, projecting her ass in the air. Now in prime position, he began fucking her ass hard and deep. He knew she would be in pain to start off with but he didn't care. The women usually started thrusting back at him after about a minute and Dolores turned out to be no exception. He thought about the many men who must have gazed lustfully at Dolores's ass as she had strutted the stage. They would probably have been prepared to take out a mortgage to pay for the privilege of fucking her ass as he was now.

Her magnificent ass was rippling to each of his thrusts and he slapped her right buttock hard, seeing the red imprint of his hand. Then to give himself even greater thrust, keeping her hair in one hand, he gripped her shoulder with the other and banged her ass with fierce hard strokes so that her screaming was louder and louder. It was then that he shot his jizz deep into her ass. They both collapsed on the bed, sweaty from their exertions.

Eventually, Dolores climbed out of bed and put her clothes back on. As she was heading slowly to the door, Jack called out to her.

"Well done, you've secured your job and no one will know what a slut you are, except you and me. By the way, I'll be back in three months' time so you can thank me again then."

Delores quietly shut the door behind her.

The next morning Jack had Kerry in his room. He had gone through the usual explanation of her redundancy and had started to explain the other option of her singing at the club in town when she started undoing his pants. He was a bit disappointed, as the fun was often in the chase, but she was clearly more of the girl about town than Dolores had been.

He didn't let her suck him for long before he had her clothes off lying back on the bed. As a pretty, lithe blonde, Kerry was the opposite of Dolores. Jack thrust straight into her and soon had her screaming and wriggling on the end of his spear.

In fact things were great until he got the phone call from Gerry the Bar Manager. Jack had just got Kerry in position facing the bedrail. She thought that it would be a vagina penetration that ended their session and was perkily sticking her ass in the air. With a hand on Kerry's shoulder to keep her in position, he stretched out his other hand and lifted the phone. The news was bad.

Apparently there had been a number of complaints of sexual blackmail from female staff in the Hotel group against Jack. Gerry had a friend at the station who had told him that the police would be arriving to arrest Jack in about an hour.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers