Single Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"I hope I didn't hurt you. I kind of lost my mind for a moment and the only thing I could think about was the pleasure in my cock."

"Don't apologize. That was incredible and before I leave here I want one more just like that."

"We've got all night to try. What are your plans?"

"I hope you don't mind but I packed some stuff for overnight unless you've got other plans."

"I have nothing else planned. I hope you don't mind but I decided that I would cook dinner instead of going out. It's nothing special but I think you will enjoy it."

"Hmm," she sighs happily. "Great sex and dinner. What more could a girl ask?" She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Any chance I can use your shower? I'm feeling a bit sticky right now."

"What's wrong? I thought you liked sticky."

"I do, very much, but if we are going to continue to have fun, I need a quick shower first. This was just the beginning and I needed a quick fix before we get down to serious business."

My cock twitches at the thought of what the night is going to bring. I lead her into the bathroom and start the shower for her. "I'll get you a towel. I think I will shower after you instead of with you. I need a few minutes to calm down."

She is in the shower when I find the extra towel so I go to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine. As I pour the wine I dream of what wisas in store. By the time I bring the glass back to her my cock is already stirring. Tonight is definitely going to only get better.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers
12