Single Again Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

I look carefully into her eyes and see she's telling me the truth. I smile wickedly at Tiffany and she smiles back just before jumping out of bed and running naked to the guest room. I hear some banging on the door and then some mumbling. Moments later, Tiffany comes back into our bedroom, pulling Judy along behind her. I smile as I see Judy's naked body and then look at Tiffany, who's got an equally big smile.

Judy, on the other hand, looks quite confused but doesn't seem to be fighting Tiffany. Tiffany climbs into bed, showing Judy her firm ass, and then lies down next to me. Judy just stands at the side of the bed, but I can tell she's aroused.

"Your girlfriend invited me into bed with you," she says quietly.

"So do I, if you're interested," I reply. "It's no different then what you did to Tina, if I remember correctly."

"No, I guess not," Judy says after just a few seconds.

"Tiffany is a lot like you. She likes woman and she is interested in you. I told you, I don't hold anything back from her. She knows about us and Tina."

"And now I get to be Tina."

"No, not quite. But, I can tell you, Tiffany is going to rock your world, so if you think you can handle it, come join us." I pat the bed next to me. I can see the struggle within Judy.

"You realize I came back for John, right?"

"Yes," Tiffany says. "But I have no doubt that he's mine."

The two of them stare at each other for several moments before Judy makes her decision and joins us. At first I think she is going to kiss Tiffany, but instead she crawls up and kisses me. I can do nothing but stare into her gorgeous eyes.

I shut my eyes and Judy whispers, "Come on baby, are you ready for me?"

I open my eyes and my head spins. Slowly, Judy's gorgeous face comes into focus, but everything is out of sorts. I look around quickly and realize that somehow, I'm in my bedroom back at the lake. Judy is hovering over me, her eyes filled with lust. Then my head starts to pound.

"Where are we?" I ask her. I look around and see that we are alone.

"What do you mean?" she asks concerned.

It takes me a moment to clear my head, but I suddenly realize that everything was just a dream.

"Holy shit. What time is it?"

"Uh, just after ten. I wanted one more fuck before we leave to visit your family. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, except my head hurts. How much did I drink last night?"

"Quite a bit. Why do you look so confused?"

"I had the craziest dream."

"Oh, yeah?" she asks with a naughty undertone.

"Yeah. It started that you and I had broken up because you moved back home to take care of your mom. I was still with Tina, but she suddenly dumped me and told me I should start to date Brandy. Then I went home for Christmas, ran into my ex-girlfriend Tiffany and wound up engaged to her. Just before you woke me up, you had showed up at a house I just finished building back in my hometown and I was just about to have sex with you and her."

"That would explain the moaning you were doing," Judy says smiling.

"It was so real."

"Well, it would have happened if you hadn't forced me into coming with me when my mom got sick."

"I know. And I regret every minute of that decision," I say playfully. "Damn, my head really hurts."

Judy kisses me and then bites my lip. "Well, you're all mine and I'm certainly not going to share you with an ex-girlfriend. Tina is one thing; a girl you used to date is another."

I pull Judy down on top of me and kiss her fiercely as I roll her over. "I made that mistake once. I wasn't going to do it a second time." I bite her lip like she bit mine. My hard cock rubs against her wet, swollen pussy. With one hard thrust, I slip deep inside of Judy which causes her to moan.

"That's it baby, give it to me. One more time before we leave."

I fuck Judy as if I hadn't seen her in months. Even though it was all a dream, in my head, it feels like it has been that long. We cum together in a chorus of grunts and I can feel the hot cum rush past my cock as I fill her.

Afterwards, in the shower, Judy is checking herself out in the mirror. I watch as her hand slides down her belly. She slides her hand back up and caresses her breasts. I walk up behind her and kiss her neck.

"Are you nervous?"

She nods her head slightly as I put my hand over her stomach. "Don't worry, they will love you."

"They better because they're stuck with me now."

"Trust me, they would, even if you weren't pregnant with their grandchild," I say as I hold her stomach. "Once we're married, I will never be single again."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers
12