Single in the City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me, now" she breathed at me, her intense blue eyes looking up at me. With that, all remaining discipline dissolved and I immediately thrust deeply inside her. We both gasped, and froze for a moment to savor finally experiencing what we both had been thinking about for such a long time. Our eyes met again, and with a smile I began slowly moving inside her, twisting my hips slightly.

I slowly built speed, taking time to experience how it felt being inside her. Shelly moaned and ran her fingernails down my back as we built to an urgent rhythm. I couldn't believe how tight she was; I could feel her pussy clenching and releasing as I slid in and out of her.

I wanted to see her ride me, so I moved my hand underneath her, then rolled her over on top of me, reaching my hands down to squeeze her ass and pull her close. She smiled began moving, keeping me deep inside while grinding against me. She pushed up off my chest and I took in the view of her full torso as she rode me; her hard nipples pointing proudly as her small but shapely breasts moved with her. I brought one hand away from her ass and gently tweaked one of her nipples. She leaned into me and her hand quickly joined mine to provide the same stimulation to her other nipple.

I felt her pace begin to build and her breath quicken. "Oh God, you're going to make me come again!" she whispered urgently into my ear. "Don't stop, don't stop, oh...!"

Her pussy tightened down onto my cock as she came for a fourth time. The sensation was too much for me and I felt my balls tighten with the load that had been building all night. Still in the throes of her orgasm, Shelly recognized the impending climax and began grinding hard against me.

"I want to feel you come inside me, Keith! Do it now!"

Hearing the normally shy and reserved girl talk so dirty was all it took to send me over the edge and I cried out, grabbed her ass and erupted inside her. All control was gone and I thrust deeply inside her, filling her up with my hot load. I couldn't believe how long my orgasm lasted, and I continued stroking inside her until the final spasms finally relented.

She collapsed onto my chest and I held her close as we both regained our breath, sweaty and worn out from the frantic and energetic fuck that had been built by so many years of attraction. Once we had cooled off, she rolled away and we looked at each other's' flushed, smiling faces.

"You have NO idea how long I've thought about doing that," Shelly said with a satisfied smile.

"You're not the only one," I replied with a wink. "Don't think I haven't had my eyes on you for years!"

"What in the WORLD were we waiting for?" Shelly laughed.

I smiled and leaned over for another kiss. The kiss began to deepen, and she pulled back with a smile.

"I think round two will have to wait for tomorrow...you absolutely wore me out!" Shelly purred. I ran my hands up and down the side of her tight, toned body as my cock lazily stirred to life.

"OK, but you should know you are in for some real trouble... I'm nowhere near being done with you yet," I whispered into her ear, punctuated with a nibble of her ear lobe.

Shelly giggled and snuggled up against me. "That's what I like to hear," she whispered, briefly wiggling her amazing ass against my hardening cock. I couldn't believe I was lying naked next to this girl who I had fantasized about for so long, and it took me a while to cool down as her breathing slowed down next to me.

As we both slipped off to a well-earned sleep, I smiled a quick, secret smile as I anticipated telling Tiffany the story tomorrow. In the end she had been exactly right about how the night would develop, and I relished giving her every detail. Of course, I was not done with Shelly yet, and I dropped off with visions of what the morning would hold running through my mind...

*****

Hope you enjoyed chapter 3! Thanks for all the great feedback, there are definitely more stories to come, and wing woman Tiffany has plenty more trouble to cause! It encourages me to hear that some of you are enjoying reading these stories; please give me any feedback, I'm happy to hear it!

12