Single Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
While kids are out, mom plans her evening.
1.1k words
4.25
214.2k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Lust
Lady Lust
59 Followers

Once inside my bedroom, the full impact of what I had done hit me like a ton of bricks. I dried the water from my body as Angie stomped down the hallway. For some reason I found it difficult to look at myself in the mirror, like there was some other woman standing there that had just performed oral sex on my son. I slid into a pair of cotton bikini panties and a nice, lace-cupped bra. My breasts were still tingling with the excitement that comes with sexual arousal. Then I pulled on a pair of shorts and sleeveless top, and pulled my damp hair back into a ponytail.

Just as I was opening the door, Donny stepped over from his room, dressed in a clean t-shirt and faded jeans. "Mom, that was so incredible. I've never... I mean, no one ever... you know," Donny tilted his head in the direction of the bathroom.

"Donny, was that your first blow-job?" The thought that I was the first to suck him off made me glad that I had taken the initiative and jumped at the opportunity. "It's alright, you know. There's no reason to feel guilty or embarrassed about what happened."

"Gee... no, mom. I'm not embarrassed. Are you kidding? I've thought about you before. I mean, I think you're beautiful, you know? I mean, you're sexier than most of the girls I know. Gee... I always wondered what it would be like to, you know, in a girl's mouth, but that was the hardest I think I've ever shot off like that."

I smiled, feeling myself blush with a schoolgirl's contentment of appreciation from her boyfriend. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. But you have to know to keep this to yourself. You can't go bragging to your buddies about this, Donny." I put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed the back of his neck. "But the reward for your silence will be even more times like that." I rose up on my toes to kiss him on the lips as I pressed my moistened pussy against his rising tool. Donny's tongue found mine and we kissed until I could my cream starting to dampen my panties. I wanted to take him right then and there on my bed, but I knew that it would have to wait a while longer. I broke our kiss just as he was squeezing my ass, his stiffening cock straining to be released. "I have to go out for a while; are you staying home today or going out with your friends?"

"Well I was planning on going out with some of the guys and just bum around with them tonight. Maybe meet up with the girls and go somewhere." Donny followed me down the stairs just as Angie was finishing her shower. I reminded him about the rewards I had waiting for him and scooped up my car keys and bag and headed out the door. The rest of my afternoon was spent shopping at a few of my favorite boutiques and shops. While there wasn't anything in particular I needed, I was looking for something sexy, something that would make Donny's jaw drop when he saw me in it. I found just the thing in a quiet little lingerie store that I know. It was a matching red thong bikini and sheer bra. Even the young clerk commented on how sexy it was, and how she was sure I would get lucky from wearing it.

I arrived home a little before six o-clock to an empty house. Angie had left a note to say she was going to a movie with her date and that she would be back by midnight. I knew not to expect Donny back for several hours, so I had the place to myself for the evening. It was perfect. I took my new purchase to the bedroom and laid it out on the bed, and then I went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. I put my favorite disc in the stereo and stretched out on the couch to relax for a while and to plan the rest of the evening's events.

After polishing off the first glass of wine, I poured myself another, went upstairs and undressed as I drew myself a hot bath. Using some fragrant lavender bath oils and lighting a few candles, I eased into the relaxing water and sipped at my wine. Gently I massaged the calves of my legs, lifting each up until the knee was to my breasts. Then I rubbed my thighs, my fingers tracing down to the slight wisps of hair that framed my cuntal opening. I was in the habit of shaving my legs every day, but it had been over a week since I had shaved my pussy. I took my razor and slowly ran it over the labia until there was no stubble left. Then I poured some soothing lotion in the palm of my hand and rubbed it over my mound.

The combination of the heat and the lavender scent, along with the candles had put me in the mood for a good orgasm. My pussy swelled with the stimulation I was giving it and prompted me to press my long index finger between the outer folds of flesh. I took a deep breath slowly rubbing it around, coaxing my clit to peek put from its hood. I hooked a leg over the side of the tub spread myself open fully. Then I added another finger and began rubbing the entire length of my slit, occasionally dipping into my honey pot to spread the gathering cream that was seeping from within me.

My hips unconsciously rotated in the water as I worked one hand on my pussy and used the other to finger and manipulate my nipples. I wanted to cum so badly I squeezed one stiff nipple until it hurt slightly, but the effect was immediate. My chest heaved and my hips lifted up, pressing my fingers as deep as they could feel inside me. My pussy tightened around them until all I could do was hold on while my body rocked with orgasmic pleasure.

Wave after wave seized my mound and left me gasping for breath. I slowed down the rate my manipulation until; at last, my body slid beneath the water's surface and washed clean my convulsing cunt. I brought my fingers up and sucked them into my mouth, swallowing the tasty sauce that coated them. I released the valve and allowed the water to drain as I got to my feet and showered and shampooed my hair. This had been just what I needed to get some immediate satisfaction so that I would be able to better control myself later, when Donny returned home.

Lady Lust
Lady Lust
59 Followers