Single Parents Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The police were doing their best to organize the parental horde which surrounded them, and eventually a procedure was worked out to enable parents to collect students, and learn about the arrangements put in place following the fire in the chemistry lab, and then leave, in a reasonably short a time.

The college Admin department had done a sterling job of getting a situation report out together with the news that the college would be closed for the rest of the week until the mess was cleared and some alternative accommodation was arranged.

It appeared that during maintenance work carried out during the holiday period, an electrician had made a botch of some rewiring and because the fault was in the ceiling void, it took a long time for the fire alarm system to detect the resultant fire. One thing was certain; the chemistry department would be in temporary quarters for some time to come.

Our plans had to change. I had a steaming woman beside me, one throbbing girl that I knew about, behind me and one who was, I believed, simmering alongside her. I could hardly contain my excitement at the thought of what could lay ahead.

Before I could get a word out, Susan told the girls that we were going to eat in town, which was news to me, and then going to my house because we had some news for them and a lot of questions to ask and answer.

That grabbed their attention, but Susan would only say that they should relax for now because they weren't getting any hints.

Anne said that she'd already guessed that we were having an affair and wanted us to tell them that we were going to get married. Susan merely smiled. It was a quieter meal than the ones we usually had, but eventually we managed some sort of normality so the girls had to keep their questions until we got to my house.

We'd dined well, if somewhat early, so were able to relax and open a bottle of good red wine, and then the evening began in earnest.

Susan sat on the sofa between the girls and taking Jenny's hand she said:

"It's time for some straight talking between us. You're going to be told some very private stuff, but you must promise never to repeat anything you learn here.

"Max and I have been lovers for Four years and we know that we are ideally suited to each other. The most important fact as far as you girls are concerned is that we have absolutely no wish to marry.

"We wanted things to remain as they are, but the events of the last three days have caused us to remember our parental responsibilities and that we have a duty to ensure that you two are fully aware of the pleasures, and dangers, of a rounded sexual life.

"It needs to be learned, and managing that safely is hard for some to achieve. We are in a position to ensure that that does not apply to you.

"On Friday, Max discovered that you two are more than a little interested in matters sexual, both of you have very recently experienced girl on girl sex, and because of that, Jenny has already discovered the pleasures of being bi-sexual. Well, you've no idea how pleased we are about that.

"Tell me Jenny, did you enjoy having sex with Anne? And you Anne, Did you enjoy it?"

Both girls were now bright pink and staring at each other, but the both whispered yes.

Susan sighed and then asked if they believed that they knew all they needed to know about lesbian sex, after a little glance at each other the girls said that they were sure they had more to learn.

"Well I do know a great deal about it. For many years it was the only sex I had and if you two agree, I will teach you all I know. Yes that does mean that we three will be sexually active, there won't be a thing that we won't know about each other's bodies, likes and dislikes.

"Think about that overnight. I give you this piece of news, I would love to teach you all I know, but we will honour whatever you decide.

"That leaves us with the other half of the sexual equation. Anne, Would I be wrong in thinking that you would get into bed with Max if the opportunity arose, especially as I know he'd love you to do just that.

"I know you've tried to tease him by wearing your new bikini and parading around in front of him and you know exactly what effect that would have on any breathing male. So, am I right or wrong?"

Anne didn't turn red; she looked directly at me and spoke to me alone.

"I realised that Jenny had a secret which she didn't want to share with me, which was unusual. It was obvious she was hiding something so I've kept on at her all day until she told me what you and she did, I'm envious of her and I want so badly to also do it with you."

"Then it won't be long until that happens. I haven't forgotten what you looked like in that bikini."

Susan suggested that the girls had enough to think about so we should leave things the subject until the morning. She was whistling in the wind because there was little chance that things were going to wait until tomorrow.

It was now early evening; there was no school tomorrow, I had no idea what was going through her mind, but I did know that someone was going to get screwed before the night was over and by now I didn't mind who it would be.

"Girls, just bear this in mind, if you decide to do as we wish then our relationships with each other are going to change, forever. Whenever other people are present I'm afraid you'll have to address us as mum or dad, but in the privacy of our homes please use our names.

"I want you both to be totally at ease and relaxed about the activities we're proposing, so if you've any misgivings, then now is the time to air them.

"Dad, er... Max. Please stop talking about our feelings. If we had any doubts you'd have known all about them by now. Please tell us how we begin."

"Before we start I must ask you to have had breakfast by 9am because the cleaner will be here at 9:30 and she's never late. She'll be here until 1:30 because she changes all the bed linen on Tuesday's and takes the used linen to the laundry.

"Okay, I'm putting some pieces of paper in this bag with a different coupling on each one. Susan, are you happy for us to begin this evening?"

"Well, the girls are still here so I guess they are ready and I know we are so let's go for it. Jenny, close your eyes then pick one slip of paper from this bag and place it on the table."

She did so and then I then asked Anne to open it and announce the chosen couple. The tension was apparent as she opened the slip and read the contents before throwing it in the air and leaping at me.

I was knocked over backwards into the armchair I had vacated a few minutes earlier. Anne asked me to stay there until she returned and then dashed from the room and could be heard running up the stairs.

While this was happening Susan had gone to Jenny and hugged her closely. I heard her say that if Jenny was in agreement she thought that it might be a good moment to retire to the privacy of her bedroom. She winked at me as they left the room; my lover taking my daughter to bed, it would take a little getting used to, but I knew she would be feeling the same emotion.

I heard a faint "Wow" from the stairwell then Anne stopped the world turning for a moment as she returned to the living room dressed in Jenny's bikini bottom but with bare breasts.

"I'm sorry Max; the top was too small for me."

As if I cared.

To be continued

12