Single Scene

Story Info
A single scene: a slave gets familiar with her new owner.
1.2k words
3.95
15.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the blindfolds were removed, it took my eyes a few seconds to get used to the light.

It was bathroom, with about ten square meters of space, and no windows. The floor was covered with navy blue tiles, while the walls were azure. The toilet seat was in a corner and the sink was just beside it. On the opposite corner, there was a black plastic mat and a set of metal shelves full of different packs.

My new owner, an Asian woman in a gray business suit, attached my leash-end to an eyebolt on the wall. She told me to walk around the room to check if I can reach every corner, and then padlocked the leash there. I stood in the middle of the room as she took a battery-operated trimmer from purse. She told me to kneel in front of the toilet bowl and sat on it herself. The tiles where hard and cold against my kneecaps.

She started trimming my head indifferently, as if it was a completely natural thing to do to a woman. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the slow and soothing movement of the trimmer over my head, from the middle, to my temples, to my nape. When she was finished, I opened my eyes and saw my brown hair scattered all around me on the floor. She looked at me for a few seconds, told me to close my eyes, and then trimmed my eyebrows. She told me to go look at myself in the mirror. I looked like a creepy lifelike mannequin.

Following her instructions, I turned my back to where she was sitting, opened my feet as wide as I could, and bent down, touching to floor with my fingers. She applied some waxing strips over my ass crack and pussy and with a few economic moves, she bared me there. She slapped my pussy when she was finished, making a sharp noise.

"From now on, you should wax all the hair on your body regularly."

"Yes mistress."

She told me to sweep all the hair from the ground with a scrubber, which was in a bucket under the sink. She said that it would be one of my duties to keep this bathroom clean and shiny all the time. When I was finished, she tossed me a soap and opened the water on me as I cleaned my body. With no hair on my body, cleaning it was an easy and fast job. When it was over, she told me to sit comfortably on the mat. She told me to stretch my body there and try different sitting and lying positions. She nodded contently.

"I have heard that your previous owner was a sadistic Sheik. How are you still alive?"

I shivered remembering the memories from my life in the Harem.

"I became pregnant with his child. The Sheik told me that he was going to feed me to his pet lions after the childbirth, but he was assassinated and when the baby was born, his heirs decided to liquidate his Harem and put me on for sale."

She smirked and shrugged, as if this information was just some trivial gossip.

"At least his heirs were rational."

Her expression got serious again.

"I am not a sadist. I am something more in line of a psychopath, which means that I don't give a fuck about other people's feeling. I can kill you whenever I want to, but it won't be something dramatic, like feeding you to lions. I'll just put some poison in your food, then dispose of the corpse professionally. But I don't think that it would be necessary. You will probably continue your existence in my house for decades."

She lit a cigarette and inhaled, watching the smoke as it escaped her lungs.

"OK, let's make it brief. I am involved in some lucrative, yet dangerous business. It requires me to keep my human contact as low as possible. I used to pick up girls for one night stands, but after some incidents that led me to kill the girls to prevent information leaks, I decided to find a safer way to sate my physical needs. After a few unsuccessful experiments, I came up with an idea for a low-maintenance and safe solution."

She pointed to me with her cigarette.

"That's where you come into the picture. The idea is that I wouldn't have to think about you when I am outside of this bathroom. So I have packed that shelves with enough nutrients, drugs, and supplements for months, with instructions about how to keep yourself healthy. You should closely follow those instructions, because I would have to get rid of you if you get seriously sick or ugly. Is that understood?"

"Yes mistress."

"Now about the services I expect from you. As I said, I am not a sadist, so you won't have a very difficult job. You just have to give me orgasms when I come down here, and you should also listen to my stories and such things. But it is very important that you should never ask me personal questions or talk about your feelings, thoughts, and such bullshit. You are only allowed to talk about yourself if there is something wrong with your health or when you are out of food and stuff. You will be punished if you violate these rules. OK?"

"Yes mistress."

"And here are some useless information for you. This bathroom is in the basement of my house, and no one can hear you. It is secure, and no one but me can enter. As you will receive some information about my activities through my stories, you will become a valuable source of information about me, and I cannot let others get you. So, if anybody tries to force his way inside this bathroom, you will receive an electric shock via the eyebolt, which will kill you immediately and without much pain."

I looked at hair, wide-eyed. She smiled.

"If you think about it, this is better for you. Because my enemies will torture you just for the fun of it, and then will kill in a way that would be scary even for the Sheik. But again, you don't need to worry, because nobody knows where I live."

She smoked in silence for some minutes, allowing me to digest her revelations about my fate. When her cigarette was finished, she threw its butt on the floor, putting it down with her shoe. She then gazed into my eyes.

"Now, if you have any questions, shoot. But remember, nothing personal."

I had tons of personal questions, including "What is your name?". I had to think hard to filter through them and come up with a questions.

"Mistress, my previous owner had forbidden me to pleasure myself and had told me that I am not allowed an orgasm for the rest of my life. Is this also your wish?"

She laughed and shook her head.

"What a pathetic sadist. Of course you can masturbate as much you want. The only rules that you should follow are to pleasure me, maintain your body, and keep this place clean."

My eyes were filled with tears as I crawled to her and kept kissing her feet. Her laughter got louder, but she freed her feet and told me to return to my mat.

"You will learn about my sexual desires more over time. But for now, let start with a short session."

She sat on the toilet seat, and extended her legs.

"Come and worship my feet. Start by licking my toes one by one."