Sink or Swim Ch. 02: Mindgames

Story Info
Nat's adventure reaches a new depth with her boy toy Jake.
4.3k words
3.98
11.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat and Jake kissed by her pink topless Jeep for a long moment, she could feel Jake's, erection getting harder by the second. Many people walked by as they chatted and glanced at this infatuated duo making-out standing up. Of course they smiled and checked out Nat's body, her smooth tanned skin shimmering under her see through dress.

Jake realized just then how special this woman was. Her style was heart-stopping, short black (slightly see-through) dress, elegant stockings that stopped just above her sexy thighs, her really cool Osiris high-top sneakers tied loosely on her sexy little warm feet. Nat's straight brown hair blowing in the gentle breeze, mesmerizing him with an intoxicating sweet smell, her soft tanned skin was void of any body hair to speak of, completely smooth and silky. Her hazel green almond shaped eyes were the most beautiful he had ever seen in his 18 years of life. The glances he realized she got by almost every man, and some women, were that of desire, even jealousy.

"Jake," Nat moaned between kisses, "I need to tell you something..." she continued, her voice filled with thrilling passion. "I have a husband." she admitted, but kept kissing his lips. "He's totally OK with this, not like I care though, you're worth the risk, any risk." she moaned breathlessly into his mouth as their tongues twirled around each others. The palm of her warm hand, still slightly nervous, lovingly rubbing the underside of his growing erection through his school's team basketball shorts.

Jake didn't miss a beat, he didn't care, anything he had to do to spend time with this woman was worth it. "Are you sure?" is all he managed to ask as his hands slipped under her dress, very slightly exposing her butt to anyone within view, Nat felt the wind on her naked skin, sending chills of ecstasy through her.

"Oh yes Jake, he's been begging me," Nat giggled, then her eyes narrowed with selfish pitiless hypnotic beauty, "I don't know if this is exactly what he meant," she giggled, then whispered into his ear with a lust-soaked sweetness to her voice, "but it's too late now, isn't it kiddo?" Nat gently sucked the tender skin on his neck as she spoke those last words, the smell of his chocolaty spice cologne drove her to the edge of feverish thrill.

Jake's head fell back in hypnotic mesmerization as her lips caressed his neck, her hands slipping under the edge of his shorts as she gently squeezed his firm athletic butt, again completely hairless. "Why are you so smooth?" she asked as her soft moist lips connected with his chest, "You don't have any body hair anywhere, do you?"

"No I don't, I've been on the swim-team since I was 10, I've had it removed so many times it doesn't grow back anymore." he said as Nat kissed the smooth skin on his defined chest. She lifted his jersey up, indicating for him to remove it, which he did as her hands anxiously lapped the smooth skin of his chest and abs. Nat's face was buried in the nook of his chest, between his pecs, kissing his smooth flawless youthful teenage skin with furious lust as her hands roamed under his shorts. Jake couldn't control himself, his lack of maturity and self discipline caused him to get fully erect once again, the images of her body writhing lustfully on top of his, flashed through his mind non-stop. Nat cornered him, his back pressed against her pink Jeep in the parking lot, she once again started to massage his rock hard dick through the fabric of his shorts. They were secluded enough between the cars that unless someone was staring directly at them, whatever happened from the waist down was not immediately noticeable.

Slowly Nat worked his basketball shorts lower and lower, Jake caught in a moment of blissful unawareness couldn't fight it. More and more she lowered his bottoms until his erection sprang straight up in the warm night air, and his shorts dropped to the ground, covering his basketball shoes. Nat immediately began working his massive dick up and down with her humid hand, they could feel each other trembling in sexually exhilarating panic, but neither of them stopped.

"My god, I want to taste you so badly!" Nat whispered into his neck as her hand blissfully worked magic on his solid member, Jake being a whole head taller than her petite frame, wrapped his arms around her as she continued. Nat's face lowered to his abs, kissing the teenager's tight defined belly as her knees bent lower, his erect dick less than an inch away from her tender moist lips. Jake gently placed his hands on her head, his trembling clammy fingers nervously going through her soft brown hair as Nat breathed warm air on his throbbing hardness. Nat gently, so gently, licked the precum off the tip of his dick, causing him to almost swoon in euphoria, as his erection pulsated a few times in uncontrollable reflex. A group of people were walking by on the other side of the vehicle, they didn't see Nat, only Jake standing there... neither of the duo reacted to them, caught in a void of sexual bliss. She opened her mouth and sucked the tip, precum oozing into her mouth like molten ecstasy, the muscles of his tight young body tensing up in a fit of absolute delight as her lips locked around the smooth head of his rock hard pulsating erection. Jake leaned back, unable to pull his hips away in his timidity of this public setting, Nat's hunger overpowering his self-consciousness.

The warmth of her small feminine mouth stretching around his enormous dick created shivers of blissful ecstasy up and down Jake's body. Her tongue swirled around his pulsating shaft as she pinned his body against the vehicle. Jake's hands still softly on her head, his fingers trembling with youthful nervous timidity in her hair. Nat felt his erection contracting uncontrollably in her mouth, his precum oozing down her throat as the tip of his dick slid on her tonsils. The warm night air wrapped Jake in a cloak of sexual euphoria, uncaring of passerby, seemingly in a world only he and Nat were a part of. The smooth skin of Jake's tight teen body rippled as his chest and abs flexed in erotic passion. Nat held him against the Jeep, no escaping his anxiety driven by his almost full nudity, only hidden by a few parked cars in this fairly busy lot. The pleasure he experienced was inexplicably intense, his erection plunging in and out of Nat's mouth made his knees weak, his eyes roll backwards, his toes curl. Nat could feel his rock hardness getting ready, Jake was moaning softly in ecstasy, his quivering fingers gently gripping her soft hair as her head bobbed in and out between his legs. Nat's hands gripped his firm butt, using only her mouth to drive him to the edge of madness.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Jake began to whisper in dizzying euphoria. "Ohhh I'm going to... I'm going to.." he continued, oblivious to anything or anyone around them.

Nat felt his erection tensing up in her mouth, ready to explode. She didn't stop, as the tip of his dick slid in and out of the back of her throat, up against her tonsils. Nat wanted to fully deepthroat him, but was cautious, remembering how hard he exploded in the cinema. Jake's young body tensed up, his toned abdominal muscles contracting hard as he tried holding himself back, a view Nat was turned on by hugely as she sucked his throbbing erection. The smooth skin of his torso rippled as he flexed in desperation, no one had ever made him feel this good in his life, he was still technically a virgin, all this was new to him. The world almost blacked-out for Jake, the intensity was almost double compared to inside the cinema, he couldn't stop the waves of euphoric release as Nat kept sucking him.

And then he let go, his massive dick couldn't hold back any longer! The first blast of his young cum hit the back of Nats throat with extreme power, almost making her choke as she swallowed his hot seed. Nat had to pull out, but continued stroking his length as the next series of eruptions shot out and hit the window of the vehicle parked next to them. 3, 4, 5, shot out with incredible force, Jake's body hunched slightly in reflex to the unhinged utter rapture of his ejaculation. Nat watched in awe as the hot cum continued blasting out of the tip of his dick. The experience was surreal for Jake, almost dreamlike, it felt as though her soft small hand was magical as she lovingly massaged the length of his dick, kissing and licking the bottom of his shaft, right where it connected to his pelvis. Jake's body quivered as he released the last few contractions, Nat's mouth lustfully wrapped around his dick again, swallowing the last drops of his steaming oozing nectar.

"I want to work you up a little," she moaned softly, only loud enough for Jake to hear, "want to go for a little ride?" she asked, with a cute but mischievous smirk on her face.

"I'll go anywhere with you" Jake responded, out of breath and dazed.

"Great!!" she exclaimed, as her body popped back up, pulling his shorts up as she stood up. "I need to edge you even more kiddo, I want you to cum so hard for me!" she said as her head tilted to the side with a sexy cuteness, "Next time I promise I won't pull away, I'll even deepthroat you until you're done! I promise you that boy!" They locked lips again, before getting into the Jeep and diving off.

**********

Dean, Nat's husband, was at home looking after their son. Of course the little one was in bed by this point, however Dean was slightly worried at this point. Past midnight, he knew she was out having fun with her girlfriends from work. All these thoughts going through his head about her going to the strippers got him horny but concerned at the same time. The thought of her giving them a deepthroat blowjob made his knees weak.

The thought of her fucking one, even with protection as they had agreed, was almost too much... his anxiety made him feel sick with the feeling of rejection - maybe a blowjob was good enough?

He was no longer sure if this is what he wanted. She would obviously find those guys attractive, much more attractive than him. This caused him anxiety like he had never felt before. He didn't really think she would fuck any of them, and the thought of her leaving him to be with one of those studs still rattled him hard even though he knew she probably wouldn't.

"That's it... whatever she wants I'll give her, I promise." he told himself.

Dean knew what that entailed. Nat had a very sexually dominating side with him. Not a whipping or spanking thing, she had a fetish to asphyxiate him for her own orgasm. She loved the feeling of riding his face until she squirted, especially after inserting her vibrator. Dean found it exciting because it was the only time he could truly say he was afraid of dying.

Dean was positive there was nothing but cold blackness after death, afterlife didn't exist for him, and Nat exploited that, toyed with him, told him to keep still or it would take longer. His face was her masterbation tool. It turned Nat on so badly knowing Dean's paralyzing fear of death, of course she never intended on killing him, but the dominating always drove her to a mind-blowing orgasm. She got so horny it was almost unstoppable, riding his face, knowing he was on the verge of passing out as her hips were grinding her pussy on his face, locking out any possible oxygen off from him, seeing his panicked expression as she exploded in absolute bliss.

"That's it... Whatever she wants I'll let her have it, I promise." he told himself again.

He was still scared though, the empty blackness of death always in the back of his mind, he didn't want to die, death was what he feared the most of all.

But dying alone and helpless was the worst, he didn't want to be alone!

Dean tried calling Nat's phone, a few times. He texted her again and again, but no response.

**********

Nat and Jake drove through the city, she pondered where they could go for a little more excitement. Jake was still erect because Nat kept touching the massive bulge in his shorts as she drove, exposing his massiveness to the world as they traveled. Her Jeep didn't have a roof nor did it have any doors, the wind lifted her dress away from her, exposing a little bit of herself also.

Nat stopped at a convenience store, Jake needed to replenish his liquids if they were going to do another round. "Wait here kiddo, I'll be right back!" as she leaned over and french kissed him, then kissed down his shirtless chest to his abs. "I'm going to get us a treat."

Nat walked into the store and bought a bottle of pineapple juice. "Now he'll taste even better!" she thought to herself as she paid and walked back to the car. Nat handed him the juice, and Jake giggled shyly, but began drinking it. He knew what this was for. Already, almost 30 minutes since their experience in the parking lot, he was already getting horny just thinking about her, seeing her loose high-top skate shoes on her feet was driving him wild, he needed to kiss her toes, beg her to be his goddess.

Nat winked at him, as she ran her hand down her stockings, to her ankle, and adjusted her sneaker slightly, purposely for Jake. She heard her phone buzzing in her purse, but paid it no heed.

"I know! Lets go to the marina!" she exclaimed to Jake, "It's kinda busy there, but we can walk down the bike trail a little and find a private spot, I'm sure!"

"Sure Nat, I'm just worried about getting caught." Jake replied with some worry to his voice.

"Don't be silly kiddo, that's the exciting part!" she winked at him, he couldn't help but get even hornier.

Jake attempted to put his basketball jersey back on, but Nat stopped him, "oh no way boy, I want to see your tight body!"

Nat parked in the far corner of the lot, close to the water. There were some young adults at the boat-launch either going out, or leaving, Jake and her didn't really pay them any attention. They walked down the path that followed the water, it was a little more open than she had anticipated, but there were far fewer people than at the movie theatre. At times, Nat walked ahead of Jake, as he checked her out from behind, her perfect body lit up by the moonlight, the way her stocking clad feet sank into her loose high-tops, the way her heels would pop out of her sneakers sometimes. She walked with sexy swagger, with a youthful spring to her step, leading him along the moonlit trail.

"What about here?" she stopped and walked onto the short manicured grass a few hundred yards from the boat launch. Jake swallowed hard, this almost felt more nerve-wracking than in the parking lot, anyone could come walking down the trail and see them. But he couldn't resist her charm, he was a slave to her will, and she was a slave to his. Jake laid the blanket out that he was carrying and Nat stepped onto it. She gently tugged him closer to her by his waistband, her soft hands on his back as he kissed her, his lips quivering nervously in passionate anticipation. They french kissed, tongues swirling around each others, Jakes hands roaming around her lower back and butt, under her dress. She didn't pull away, she didn't stop him from feeling her smooth silky body.

Jake's eyes darted around, looking for anyone that might see them, so far they were alone, which made him relax slightly. He got down onto his knees, Nat standing in front of him, as he kissed her body through the slightly sheer fabric of her short black dress. His hands rubbed up and down her stockings, his fingers sank into her loose high-top sneakers. She rubbed his head passionately as he kissed her firm belly, feeling his fingers inside her shoes. Nat got down on her knees also, kissing his lips as he felt her body up under her dress. Jake wanted to fuck her so badly, the constant image in his mind drove him crazy, the perfection of this woman's body and style made him pant in absolute awe. Nat's smaller but very perky sporty breasts made Jake drool, he loved the rounded sporty look of them and how they slightly pointed upwards.

Nat was incredibly horny, she wanted to fuck Jake so badly, but refused to give in to temptation, no matter how badly she wanted to. It wasn't because of Dean at all, although they had always fantasized about it, they had ever agreed how far she should go. She didn't care, she would go as far as she wanted to! This was no longer about Dean, or his fantasy! He created this fantasy, promised her she could live it.

And she intended to, to the max! Fuck the consequences! He's just going to have to learn to deal with it...

Tonight was all about being hard to get - but easy to give. Nat wanted Jake to feel better than he had ever felt, she wanted him to fantasize about her and keep creating this image in his mind about her and him together, she was already beginning to fall in love with this boy, but still... she wanted to edge him with other things until that day came where she would finally let him inside of her.

Nat laid down with her head away from Jake, she looked up at the stars in the sky as he kissed her thighs through her black stockings. His face slowly lowered as he kissed down her legs, and calves, finally getting to her ankles. Jake was sitting cross legged at her feet, his body bent over kissing her high-top Osiris sneakers. Slowly he began removing her shoe, kissing down her ankle as he slipped it off, kissing the top part of her warm foot. Nat laid there and continued looking at the stars, sometime gazing at him with a mischievous smirk on her face. Jake's hands held her warm humid foot like a precious jewel as he kissed her toes, worshipping the sexually intoxicating feminine aroma that emanated from her stockings. He kissed her other ankle and removed her other shoe, equally as stimulating as her pheromones entered his nose. Her toes pointed up in excitement as lovingly kissed beneath them. Jake was so intensely turned on by finally doing this, he felt he could go all night long worshipping her feet and sneakers.

Nat giggled shyly, but let him have it. Dean was equally infatuated with her, sometimes she would wake up with him groveling at her feet. As a matter of fact, even in her teen years, every guy she had ever been with had a serious fetish for her in this way. It was nothing new, and it always gave her a feeling of exaltation, like her presence and existence was more important than theirs. It made her feel like a goddess... and she loved it, expected it. If you saw Nat, you would probably fall under her spell just like all the others, she had a face no one could resist.

A group of late night cyclists crossed the path they were laying next to. The sound of the waves from river lapped against the shore. There was some activity going on in the marina parking lot, headlamps of cars pulling in, probably young people getting together to smoke some pot and hang out. None of this stopped Jake from worshipping her stocking clad feet. Nat glanced down his chest, his skin lit up by the moonlight, her hunger for him was incredible, she wanted more!

"Lay down on your back Jake," Nat said, sinful lust in her eyes as she sat up, spinning around to her knees. Jake obeyed, he put one leg on either side of her, his knees bent slightly upwards. Nat, sitting on her knees between his legs, kissed his abs as her hands began pulling his basketball shorts down. She popped off his high-top shoes, he was wearing 2 different colored low-cut sport socks, blue and orange, Nat giggled, "kids these days..." she thought to herself. She completely removed his shorts, Jake was shivering in extreme nervousness, but his muscular erection only flexed harder. Nat kissed his inner thighs as her face lowered closer to his throbbing dick, pulsating and spasming in anticipation, pre-cum dripping out. "This time, I promise you, I won't pull you out... Jake, I want you to cum down my throat..." she whispered to him just before licking the nectar off the tip of his rock hard pulsating erection. Jake was worried, he knew how much he could potentially cum, he didn't want to hurt Nat.

12