Sinning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered back up to the big bondage device and fastened myself into the ankle cuffs out of curiosity. I tried out one of the wrist ones as well. Not so much out of any huge desire to be strapped in, as from a hope that I was being watched. I was discreetly trying to see if anyone was looking at me and basically, I was making it as easy as possible for them if they were.

But then I wanted another drink, and I was out of cash, so I decided to grab my clothes and head out to a cashpoint machine - to draw on some cash I had wanted to leave alone.

I had just got into my trousers and t-shirt and looking respectable again, when Fhionna came up to me and asked if I was leaving, then asked if she could get a couple of pictures of me. This really appealed to the exhibitionist in me, so I agreed and then headed out into the Edinburgh night, grabbed my cash and headed back.

Once back, I stripped off, put my boots back on and, carrying the strappy thing, walked up to the bar and got a drink. Then went looking for Fhionna again. I put my pint on a table and when she came over to me with her camera, we walked up to the big bondage thing and I put the strappy thing back on, then allowed myself to be buckled in completely. Fhionna took three pictures of me - one of my cock from the front, one from my waist upwards and the third… I was taken by surprise when she moved behind me, reached between my legs, grabbed my cock and snapped a picture of it in her hand. Then she asked me if I wanted to play.

Well, that's the point of a bondage device, isn't it? To be strapped up and then whipped and bullied and beaten. I can see the attraction for some people and even enjoy it to a certain extent, when the punishment is let up in favour of caresses where the whips had just been laying in to. When that happened, I would push my body back against hers and try to rub against her. I'm not sure if she approved of my taking such liberties, but I suppose I was pushing my limits to see where they lay. At that point, I didn't realise she was the girlfriend (or was that wife?) of Bunny - another organiser. A nice guy. Someone I only exchanged a few words with all night, but someone I felt I could probably get on with.

While I was being punished and played with, what was mostly going through my mind was the potential for taking someone else to one of these events and strapping her into the device instead. Stripping her completely, fastening her in and making her vulnerable to me. Then getting Fhionna to come forward and demonstrate her technique with her various floggers and paddles. Or perhaps just strapping her in and then caressing her all over her body. To have her completely vulnerable and at my mercy. Yes, it was while I was in that device that I truly started to realise that I had a fairly dominant streak as well as a submissive. Well, you have to try things from all angles, sometimes, don't you?

After that, I mostly sat around and spoke to various people, but it was Fhionna who would suddenly appear and shout at me for something every so often. Once because I had missed a "Who has the biggest knob" competition and she felt sure I would have won it had I entered. I was definitely flattered at this, but when I looked down at mine, I wasn't so sure. It had been erect and semi-erect and limp and at all stages in between so much through the night, that by then it was exhausted and in no state to win anything without some quick and frantic help. The next time Fhionna appeared, it was to summon me, haul me through to the competition place again, shout at the DJ that I deserved to win and grab my cock by way of emphasis, before disappearing again and leaving me to it. The DJ was unconvinced, and I didn't even know what I was competing for, while he shouted that someone else should surely step forward. In the end, purely due to the fact that no-one else was going to contest me, I won the "best dressed slave" competition (I read the label on my prize) and got a metal hinged collar that fastened with a nut and bolt.

Best dressed slave. The DJ was unconvinced that I was best dressed I imagine, but I was unconvinced that I was a slave. It would have been a role that I took on when I was in the bondage device, I suppose. But I had no objections. I could surely find someone else to wear the collar next time.

By now I was getting ready to go home, but I stopped for a while and talked to a woman with 500 body piercings and who is apparently in the Guinness book of records for that fact. Most of those piercings were in her face, making her a dramatic presence and (presumably) a fierce and imposing one to her neighbours. I spoke to a guy who wore little more than a belt with a chain that attached to a piercing in his cock, constantly keeping it from hanging down. And I spoke to a woman who had bought the bondage device I had tried out at Transmission last year, just a couple of weeks prior to the Violate Christmas party. She remembered seeing me in it, in fact and at one point said "It's so cool that you had a hard-on in my A-frame." So finally, I got to know what it's proper name was. Her name was Maya, or Maia… I never did ask her what the proper spelling was. She was another nice person and I hope to see her again, as well.

Before I went, I spoke to Fhionna one last time and gave her my email address so she could send me the pictures she had taken of me. We said our goodbyes, and then she suddenly gave me a hug and then hurried away, leaving me surprised and pleased again. I noticed someone standing next to me and I said "Any evening that finishes like that has got to be a good one". He nodded very camply and said "Mmm".

In comparison to the two events I was at last year, I have to say that Violate came out streets ahead. Everybody was very friendly and in the end, I was left wishing that I hadn't been too mean to join the club after all. I'd be getting a magazine pretty soon if I had, as well. Well, next time… I just hope it won't be so long until there is a next time. And when that comes along, I hope I have some company.

12