Sins of Joy Ch. 02

Story Info
He loves his friend's wife from years.
7.5k words
4.4
40.5k
25
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

How can I forget my dearset Editor so, I attributed this story to my dearest editor "JackGates74". Thank you "JackGates74" for all the hard work on the story.

Thanks for reading.

*****

I pulled my semi-hard penis out slowly of Shahida 's juicy pussy. I rolled off her and we both moved up into normal positions in the bed fully tired. shaida Bhabi took some time to regain her composure. Suddenly she sat up and reached for a towel off the bedside table and turned and lovingly toweled clean my now soft fatigue wilted cock, and then she in turn wiped her own pussy and bum and relaxed down beside me in the comfort of my arms. She seemed so shy and embarrassed at that time. I pulled her body tight to mine. I covered her mouth with mine, kissing her with passion and urgency and said, "It was fantastic, Bhabi." The whole thing had not lasted twenty minutes but I had dreamed about it for so many years.

She weakly giggled back and said, is that what you wanted from me, or some other thing Jawad? No one in world has ever touched me there before and no one else would be allowed touch me there in my entire life."

Later, we lay side by side on the bed hugging each other and taking rest.Then my hand reached to her naked pussy, I started to caress and rubbingit.

she didnt showwd any action of hestation and after some time, Farida's hand reached out and slowly began to stroke my cock. We did it again, and after full exhast We lay there for a long time talking and then I said her ," Bhabi, I want to see your lovely Body,"

She replied. "ok. these are yours but not now",,,

"Then when?, i asked.

"I feel shame now, at this moment, take your time with me, Jawad. I promise you, I will let you strip me naked tomorrow in daylight. Now that you have fucked me twice there is no part of my body taboo to you. I will willingly give to you what I have given to no other man, not even my husband!"

" OK then, Bhabi, I will come tomorrow morning. Promise me, you will meet me," I pleaded.

" Okay! But go now. I will meet you, Jawad in the morning." Bhabi whispered. Then she stopped and as though thinking and continued, "Jawad! Will we be able to do this without damaging our reputations?"

"Of course, I understand what you are saying, Shahida Bhabi, we will take all care, that it is so. You do not know if Sajad will ever come back or will ever send for you and the children. He has been very irresponsible towards you and his children. Where you and I are concerned, I look upon you now as my wife, on your children as my children. We will make sure that we will never be caught in an embarrassing moment by anyone we do not trust. Never, in a moment or place that our dignity would get affected, I promise."

I stood up leaving Bhabi lying on the bed, dressed and walked to the door, as I couldn't stand any more of her presence without ravishing her again. I had to regain control of myself.

She walked behind me to the main door, wishing me a good night. She held her hand under my chin and pulled my face close to hers, kissing me softly and tenderly on my lips, I embraced her warmly. This woman was mine. I was now leaving with a contented heart. Before I left, she held me close and gave me a very soft kiss and that really showed her love with me.

"Bhabi, will you keep your promise?"

"Of course, I will."

"See you in morning then, Bhabi," She stood watching me out of her sight. There was no way I could relinquish her back to Sajad.

I arrived home and went straight to my bathroom. There was pain in my testicles, a ball strain I think. I sat down and jerked off, with a naked Shahida in my minds eye. I exploded my sperms all over the toilet floor.

The next morning, I woke late. I had slept with dreams of naked Shahida Bhabi and woken fresher and hopeful. the first thing I did was calling the office to tell my assistant I would come to office late, I Told my assistant that I was going to meet some one. That he was to take over until I returned. At exactly a 10 o'clock, I left there to meet Shahida Bhabi.

Reaching her home at all speed, I rang the doorbell. Shahida Bhabi must have been standing waiting at the other side of the door because she opened it immediately with a huge welcoming smile on her lovely face.

"My Dear Bhya (brother) you are so welcome!" She was so calm with no agitation so I knew instinctively she was on her own. Needless to say that already a sizeable bulge was forming in my shilwar.

As I entered she bolted the door, which furthered my belief that she and I were alone in the house. She stood there, giving me that look, that told me she were ready for me to do anything I wanted to her.Shahida Bhabi was wearing a Newly bride dress common in India, Dark red shilwar suit with a bright Black flower on her qameez. She was looking really a bride. I took her hand in mine and slipped a diamond ring on her right ring finger and said her, "Here's something to keep with you even when I'm not there." She kissed it and thanked me saying, you have gave me a lot of gifts, Jawad, but I'll keep it as a very special."

I casually slipped my hand around her waist. She trembled at my touch and I felt her nervousness. It was then I shocked her by swinging her around and forcing against her back up against the front door. Taking her face in both of my hands I kissed her with a probing tongue so very passionately not a small peck. It was a hard kiss, my tongue forcing her lips apart and left it in. She was too surprised to react at first.

But soon she wrapped her arms around me. She pressed her body against me. I could feel her breasts on my chest while my cock was pressed against her tummy fully-grown, rampantly hard, she certainly could feel something. This was a far different Shahida Bhabi from yesterday. This woman was bold and horny. This woman had invited me to her house to fuck her. Our hands began to move over each other as we hugged each other tightly not wanting to let go. I held her body in a tight hug and whispered in her ear " Bhabi I don't believe you're in my arms. I love you, I worship you, and I want you more than anyone in the world. That was my dream, and at last, we are all alone, I cannot believe what a lucky man you have made me, you know Bhabi, some dreams in life often come true." My hands squeezed her ass in a clear attempt to get her consent and demonstrate my urgent need, pressing my cock harder at her tummy also helped me make my point.

"Oh...Jawad, thank you very much for saying the words that I wanted your lips to say to me! You are truly a great man. I was so nervous about the whole thing last night, Jawad. Still I'm feeling shaky all over." she replied trembling.

True enough, she was trembling in my arms, I hugged her tighter to reassure her.

"I told you darling there's nothing to worry about." I said her and enfolded her in my arms and started kissing her face gently, tracing my lips and tongue were all over her eyes, nose, ears and mouth kissing her face all over with feather-light kisses. Feeling her heat rising I used my teeth to nip her earlobes, my tongue to lathe her ear which made her shudder and push her body more urgently into mine, moving her mound up to feel my hardness. I could feel my shaft nuzzling into her already open pussy lips. I dry fucked her, wantonly. She in turn pumped herself against my prick.

Gradually I brought my lips to her and started kissing them, increasing in force all the time, nibbling her lush lips, and as her sweet mouth yielded my tongue darted inside dueling with her tongue and rapidly moving to all corners of her mouth. Slowly she started enjoying the prolonged kissing and the mingling of our saliva. I was thinking of the mixing of other secretions, our love juices.

Then she broke the kiss, and said to me excitedly, "Now! Will you please come in! Do you want to full session, here in doorway?" While she was saying that she was nibbling my left ear with her sharp teeth and then driving her spear-like tongue into my ear, that made my cock bullet hard. In a hurry now, I almost lift her easily in my arms as if she were weightless and carry her into her bedroom. We continued from where we left off and soon we were kissing and pawing each other randomly.

I stood for a moment, holding her, her arse against my cock and moved her over to stand in front of her long wall mirror, holding her from behind. Her eyes were closed with a dreamy look on her face. It was a very beautiful and sexy reflection of her in my arms in the mirror. I brought my hands under her arms to her front and held her breasts squeezing them. I struggled to unhook her qameez; I wasn't listening to her pleading with me not to do this. I wasn't taking "No" for an answer. I had winked myself silly last night in my own bed, thinking of this very moment of stark truth. I was going to take her clothes off, even if I had to rip them off her body.

I whispered in her ears "Please let me see your lotus bud fully open you cannot deny me, Bhabi. You promised to be naked for me today."

"I don't know, what you've seen in me? There is nothing in my body, your friend reaped the fruits of my body." She said jokingly.

"Don't say like this, you are beautiful beyond words, Bhabi, you've an angel-like face, beautiful body and everything a man can dream of having in a woman. I want to see your lovely breasts," I replied.

At my remarks Shahida Bhabi gave a sexy smile looking into my eyes. "You liar I am sure you tell that to all the women you meet."

"No, Bhabi I never meet women," I replied.

She said in a very low voice ". Really."

I told her." I swear Bhabi, I never met to a woman other than you after the death of my wife."

She pointed her breasts and muttered, "ok! Then these are yours, I am yours, but I can't believe that I am about to strip naked in front of any man including my husband!" she added, " you don't know Jawad, I had done my best to keep my husband from seeing my body. He'd have to sex with me only in a missionary position under the covers with the lights out, I'd told him so he never asked me to have sex in light, may he also didn't like it"

"Please Bhabi don't talk like this!" I said her.

After not much resistance, She turned, looked up at me and smiled. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me in to Her. "No! Jawad, I didn't mean that in a negative way! You're so special person to me and I want to tell you it feels so nice, you holding me like this, in your arms. I want you to strip me until I am all naked, I want you to see me, see my bosom! See my vagina! See my bottom, see every pore of my body; I've surrendered myself to you completely, do with me what you like, Jawad!" She sighed and looked into my eyes and continued on passionately, "Oh! I love those bad words! Especially when I am talking to you like this! They explain exactly how I feel towards you, I'm mad about you!"

I lifted at the bottom of her qameez and whispered into her ear please pull me it off, she raise her arms. Then I slowly pulled her qameez off, and placed it on the corner of dressing table. Then she unhooked her bra, shrugged out of it and threw it to the bed, and gave me an unobstructed view to her round treasures in full light. She placed her hands over her breasts making a futile attempt to cover them up. Don't do this Bhabi, there is no one else to see you but me and you.!" I whispered in her ear and removed her hand from her breasts. Her upper body was naked before me, a dream come true. For first time I saw her milky white breasts now in all its' glory. At that age they still stood out like marvelous twin mounds. For several seconds I just stood there in awe, my eyes taking in every inch of her beautiful firm tits, still not touching her. I couldn't believe that this shy woman could do like this for me. I stood there in front of Shahida Bhabi terrified that I might dirty her breasts if I touch them. She had shut her eyes tightly.

"Look at me Bhabi " I said soothingly.

Shahida Bhabi opened her eyes but still couldn't look at me.

" Bhabi, are these for me?"

"Yes, it's all for you, Jawad." Shahida Bhabi 's voice quivered as he spoke.

I was unable to take it anymore so I grabbed her and once again turned her to the mirror. Then I lifted her breasts and offer them to the mirror and my own hungry eyes. They were magnificent, I told her so, I felt her ass rubbing suggestively onto my cock, which made me dry, hump her again.

I had wondered in the past for many times what her tits would look like out in the open. I never had thought they could be only half as beautiful; I could only admire this beautiful wonder of nature before my eyes resting innocently in my big hands. Her breasts were not huge nor small, definitely a perfect size, the best that I had ever seen, they were so indescribably perfect, circular nipples, dark brown color, round edges, smooth surface, inviting shine, and all the above a nat too huge nor too small, a red mark, which was shining on her milky whit breast skin, in short, a center of female perfection. I'm sure she's the most magnificent breast of any woman I've ever seen although I've not seen much in my life.

My hands were that of a baker, kneading dough, moving my fingers to the tips I squeezed her nipple as though milking them. I don't know how long I knead her breasts and roll the nipples between my fingers. Soon her tits got sore. I kept squeezing them as if they are made of wheat flour." She exploded, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Does that make me give you my milk! I had the strange feeling that I should wash my hands, that I was making her dirty pawing her like this! That I was admiring her perfection.

I smiled down at her in victory. I looked at her face, her hair, her neck, her breasts, and her flat belly. She was perfect, and now she was totally mine. I was now beginning to have the shakes myself, as if I had an ague of sorts. I was so incredibly grateful for the opportunity of making bare my sweet Shahida Bhabi. On the other hand, the previous incident was desperately moving in my eyes. I was still in fear to go further, to rob her as it were of the last remnant concealing her dignity! What right did I have to do this to the woman I loved so dearly? She must have been aware of my internal battle, because she suddenly hugged me strongly in an effort to calm my body down and to rid me of the doubts that had been building up inside me. Any other woman I would have stripped and fucked without a thought for anything other than my own selfish gratification. Now my long wait was over. Now it was actually happening.

We hugged for some time with our tongues in each other mouths. Then my hand reached to her breast and I lifted the breasts from their bases. I began to squeeze them softly while I rubbed my whole face all over her breasts. I teased them both, sucking gently at first and then I began to suck them harder. My hands ran up and down her back, over her ass, and I pulled her closer. She began to moan lowly. I kissed and licked her entire breasts with my tongue. Once I opened my mouth as wide as I could as if to get the whole of each breast, inside my mouth. It gave her breast titillation and pleasurable sensations, which brought forth a cooooing noise from her lips. She was definitely aroused and was running her fingers though my hair and my upper back. I could hear her groaning and she kept pulling my head, first to one breast, then the other.

I slowly rubbed her nipples and they started getting big and hard. Her body was twitching once in a while from my stimulation. She was trying to resist moaning out loud.

I was eager for so many years to see this seductive temptress fully in the nude.

I moved my lips to her ear and whispered, "Take off your shilwar Bhabi! I want to see you," her hands reached the string of her white shilwar and slowly began to obey me. I watched as she untied her shilwar and slowly let is fall down to the floor and then stepped out of the pool of fabric at her feet. She stepped nimbly out of it and nonchalantly kicked it away from her even though the action bared her shaven cunt to my ardent and lusting gaze. She was not wearing panties. So there stood shy Shahida bhabi in all her naked glory. She closed her eyes and my eyes grew wide with the sight and I really caught my breath to see her totally nude. No words were enough to qualify the fantastic beauty of her body. She had such a really hot and sexy body, which had remained hidden under her dresses for all those years, making me imagine what she so carefully hid away from my lecherous eyes. I realised throughout all my self abuse exercises in my own bed each night that my imagination of what her naked body would look like did not do her justice. She was perfection personified!

She stood perfectly like a naked fairy still gazing into my eyes through the mirror. I remained looking and admiring her nude body for a long time. She had fleshy wave-folds around her hips and waist. I examined thoroughly her breasts this time, though she was married for sixteen years her fair fleshy breasts were erect without any large sagging tendency. I was fascinated to see particularly the shape of her breasts. They were not round but conical in shape tapering towards the nipples. The conical shape helped the breasts to have a straight projection. Really two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen.

She had light brown areola with brownish erect hard pink nipples sat proudly on top, begging to be sucked. Her love triangle was well shaped hidden between her upper thighs. Her pussy was too smooth; she must have removed her pubic hair this morning again. She had prepared herself for me to look upon her. Her long thighs were fair and fleshy with matching legs. I moved my hand, reaching to her thighs; she looked back at me, while opening her thighs to my fingers. I found her clit and stroked it softly. Shahida Bhabi moaned and pushed her hips up to meet my fingers and gave a sigh. She never moved from my pulsating cock that now, without the shilwar to hold it back was now firmly tucked into the crevice of her ample buttocks. She obviously had no fear of her nether-hole being attacked by me too. Several times she had told me that she was all mine. Emphasizing the all! Was she thinking of her asshole when she said that? She knew about anal sex, someone must have told her about it, someone who liked it too. Shahida Bhabi would have been afraid to hint that I could take her that way.

She spoke to me through the mirror, " It is your turn now, Jawad." Then she turned to face me. With a naughty smile, she removed my clothes and made me nude too in no time. She eyed my hot erect cock with a longing plain to see. I knew she had tested my cock inside her cunt last night and she was hungry for it now, over and over again.

"What you're looking bhabi," I asked.

"You're a lot bigger than Sajad." She shyly replied.

"And that's for you my sweet bhabi, I think I am the hardest as I've ever been!" I told her.

Repeating herself, she was telling me, "I can't believe I'm doing this!" and, "What has gotten into me? " I must be crazy!" Pausing for a gasp of air. "Come Jawad, enjoy me, take all the pleasure from me that you wish! Fuck me. Take your Bhabi and enjoy me; all of me; to your heart's content."

I made her stand facing me, almost body touching closely. I took her hands to circle around my neck. Then I slid my hands under her arms and held her head. I brought my mouth to hers and began kissing her madly. As we were holding each other's heads, our kisses were enough to melt our lips and to fuse into one. Her hair knot got untied, her beautiful soft hair spread onto her back beyond her thunderous thighs, the soft ness of her silky hair touching my hands further aroused my carnal desire, I took hold of her face into my hands, as she was looking into my eyes, I could sense, animal desire in her eyes, I licked all over her face, her cheeks and finally on her mouth, she took my lower lip into her mouth and started kissing, sucking,.

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers
12