Sins of Joy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers

"Oh! Yes! Look at me down there, Uncle Jawad! I have dreamed so much of this day when you would take me. Don't treat me like a child, treat me like a woman. Your woman! I want it hot! Fuck me!"

"Not yet. My Lovely. This is your first time. I am honored that you have chosen me as your first lover. The taker of your virginity. You will remember me and this day for the rest of your life. Don't rush things, savor every second." I leaned over her and sucked a nipple into my mouth gently pinching the other one. She ignored what I had just said to her and again implored.

"Fuck me, please, please, Uncle! Do it like you fuck Mummy."

"I love your mother's cunt. Give me the time to feast my eyes on yours, Shgufta. Let me love your cunt too. I am going to fuck you, but you have to fuck me too. Your Mum is a delight in bed and knew how to fuck me to give me great pleasure. Bare with me, I will teach you what I taught her."

" You like my cunt, Uncle?" she asked.

I slid her shilwar and panties off along her lovely thighs and legs and over her slim shapely ankles and feet. I lifted the garments to my nose and sniffed the odor of both Mother and Daughter. My cock hardened in response. She seemed amused at my offering her underwear to my nose.

'Why, my little Angel did you feel it necessary to wear your Mums knickers? I recognized the smell of her vagina and what I presume is the smell of yours. Your smell I intend to discover real soon.'

She blushed red and coyly answered, "I thought it would please you, Uncle Jawad. I thought it would make you want to treat me like my Mummy. Fuck me, like you fuck her!"

I knelt between her open thighs and bent over her and with gentle fingers parted her labia delicately. My mouth watered in anticipation as I spread apart her inner lips like I would rose petals. Thus revealing her pink untouched by man juicy vagina. " You have a really enchanting pussy, Dear Shgufta, equally as exquisite as your Mothers. She truly did make you in her image! "Thank you."

"You still like her, her shaven pussy though, don't you?" Shgufta asked.

"Of course, I love her pussy but I also love your smooth pussy, because you are so young, barely 18 years old and so your pubic hair is so soft and smooth. You have the pussy of a sweet virgin. Incidentally, with your Mum, I prefer to use the word cunt, because she likes me to use that word, to me you have a pussy because you are still immature in the ways of love and loving."

"In that case, Sweet Uncle, will you kiss your Shgufta's pussy? Will you smell me, taste me down there?" She giggled and opened her thighs invitingly."

"Have patience, it is I who am making love to you. There are lots of delights for you to experience before we get to the main course. Relax, little one. Your tits are lovelier than your Mums because you have the blush of youth which also you lose as you grow to womanhood. Meanwhile let your Uncle appreciate such delightful morsels as your nipples, the giver of milk to your future babies, for soon you will have a young man of your own. He too will want to suck these beautiful tits of yours. You will be pleased to give him what you are so graciously giving me just now."

Proudly she cupped her breasts into her hands and offered them up to me.

"Yes! I want to suck these treasures, Shgufta, you have fantastic breasts, and I do not want to treat you like your Mother. I want to fuck you because you are you! Shgufta, Your tits are the best I have seen for a long time."

She smiled at the compliment and kissed my mouth with spearing, exploring tongue.

While I was paying homage to her breasts I continued to stroke, to finger her ever-moistening pussy. She was gifting me with such a rich treasure. I finger walked down her thighs to her knees and glided my finger tips lightly like a feather touch up to her pussy and down to her knees which was teasing more juices to trickle out of her vaginal hole. Within that hole lays a skin barrier which I was going to break through, was going to plunder. I knew she was getting impatient to endure the pain of her threshold into womanhood. She was learned enough to know that there would be pain gained from the initial thrust of my hard cock. I could hold back no longer. My cock was in pain of strain, it needed relief.

Shgufta laid back, her legs spread. I looked across down upon her teenage body. Her big breasts prominently displayed, dimpled belly button and her ready well lubricated pussy, Shgufta was ripe and ready too.

As I readied myself for my most treasured entry into my Shgufta, I took my solid hard cock and began to rub it against the small curly brown hairs covering her outer pussy lips. Her pussy was so warm to the touch that I was momentarily shocked. My cold-in-comparison fingers brought moan of delight from Shgufta's mouth.

I knelt down between her legs. My face just inches from her pussy. Her clitoris, her nub of passion was bigger than Shahida 's. The hood like a headdress. I gently touched it with a light finger, Shgufta gave a little gasp, and her hand covered mine and pulled it down deeper into the valley of her pussy where my questing finger naturally found her juicy inner depths. My finger struck up against the door to her womanhood. She gasped,

"Keep it gentle please, Uncle Jawad!"

I tentatively touched her clit; she pushed her hips into my hand and started thrusting. I could smell her, the fragrance from her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and let it gently touch her swollen clit. I sucked it into my mouth, her taste filling my mouth. I found that if I sucked her clit in a rhythmic way this really got her going until she was mashing her hot pussy into my face. I quickly ran my tongue down her crack until it slid into her waiting pussy. I pushed my tongue into her as deep as it would go. Shgufta started grinding her pelvic bone hard against my face, my nose rubbing her clit. By now she had my head in her hands and was pulling my head as hard as she could. I start to nip her clit with my lips. I could actually pull on it a little. Once again I placed my finger on her wetness and penetrated her forbidden inlet. I pushed deep, as deep as I could with my fingers.

She was hotter now, my horny for my lovemaking. Taking some care I was moving my fingers in and out of her faster. Her hips start jerking or jumping. Her pleas were turning into commands, urgent commands! "Faster! I want it! Deeper! Go on! Faster! Oh Uncle Jawad! I want you to fuck Shgufta!" came from her lips as I worked my fingers faster and pulled more on her clit. Then it's a loud sort of scream or something. Both her hands are on the back of my head pushing my face into her. Her thighs are pounding against the side of my head in her effort to spur me on to gratify her needs.

"My Sweetie, Let's fuck!"

"How should we do this? "You'll have to show me how, I've never done this before," came her reply. "Will you teach me what to do and how?" Shgufta said in a very sexy voice.

"As your mummy does, lay like this and spread your legs," I told.

She spread her legs so wide, that her legs were parallel to the mattress, This made her tight pussy open wide.

I stripped more quickly than I imagined I could, but now I was committed and Shgufta was willing, there was no way I was going to stop myself from fucking her now. When I started this day I never expected to be doing this to Shahida 's Daughter. However, I decided to take my time and enjoy the power I had over her and asked, "Shgufta, tell me, what do you know about your mother and me and how do you know?"

She surprised me by saying, "I've seen you and Mummy, fucking her, so many times."

"How?"

"One night I woke and wanted to drink water. There was no water in my room, so I was going to kitchen and passing by Mummy's room I heard noises coming from inside. I was stunned, what is this? So I stopped, and listened and noticed, lucky for me that the door was open. I peeped in and I saw my Mom laying on her back, naked, her legs spread wide and you Uncle, on top of her and you were driving your big cock in and out of her cunt."

"That's right Shgufta, your Mum's cunt. Yours is a pussy until I have fucked it, then it too becomes a cunt. Your cunt!"

" Oh yes cunt, lovely rich sounding word, I like that. I could also see your penis going in and out of her cunt hole. I watched your ass cheeks and could see your big balls slapping against Mum's asshole as you were thrusting in and out of her. She was moaning and muttering.

I could hear your whispering, but couldn't quite make out what you were saying, I only heard mother's feral growl, "Yeah, harder, deeper, fuck me! I could hear your heavy breathing, accompanied by your deep moans and mum's higher pitched moans She really seemed to like that, because she was throwing her hips up to you. I was so fascinated, I could not move! I watched you fucking my Mum and I knew I wanted you to do me too! I had never seen anyone being fucked before. I had to touch myself between my legs; I had an itch in my pussy. I had such an excited feeling I wanted to join in with you both and let Mummy see you doing it to me!"

She paused for a moment to pinch her own nipples a little savagely with her horniness, and then went on, "Mum was moaning with such pleasure! Your bums were moving in rhythm of your fuck strokes. With each in and out stroke mum moans became louder. You continued to move your cock in and out. Thrusting into her so deeply that I could hear the slapping of flesh against flesh, it was so exciting. By now I was fingering my self in and out, you know? Taking up the same rhythm as you two! Then you came out with a big sigh and told my Mummy that you were cumming! You were ramming your cock into her, so hard! Then you sagged as if you had lost all your energy and lay on top of her, pinning her to the bed. You lay kissing each other for a long time then I went to my room without getting my water to drink."

Shgufta cooed. "Now please, my Uncle. Do it. Do it to me! Fuck me! Now! Please, uncles put your cock deep inside my pussy and fuck me as hard as you can. I can't wait any longer, I am wet for you Please, uncle" pleaded Shagufta. "Fuck me like you fucked my mother. I hope you are a little more gentle with me than my mother, because it is my first time."

Now wasn't a time to hold back or be meek. I had to take her; I had to feel every bit of her. Eventually our mutual manipulation became too much and I moved in-between Shgufta's legs. I placed both her legs up over my shoulders and moved in close and began to rub her clit with the head of my cock, moistening it with her oozing copious love juices. She gave me a sad puppy look as I continued to tease her. Shgufta bit her lower lip and I pressed my prick into her for the first time. I guided my cock into her little pussy hole and the tip of my cock started to penetrate her. I push with my hips. She was so tight! "Oh! Uncle! Slow please!" she whispered. I started to go inside and she was tight. Shgufta's pussy really was a virgin pussy. It was emanating heat and gripping my penis. After inching inside I drew to a stop. She was a virgin; her hymen halted my inward journey. I could understand, but having never had a virgin before, I was on strange ground. I knew I had to break her in. I knew I had to fuck right through the obstruction. I murmured into her ear, "Don't worry sweetie, I am going to make you a woman." A soft moan was the response.

"Oh that's hurts," Shgufta screamed.

"Am I hurting you?

"Yes! Uncle. It's too painful, please pull it out!"

" Please, Shgufta, let me do it, it will soon be nice. You did ask for it!"

She started to really cry and said, "I'm so stupid, I should have never ask for it."

"You wanted like I do your mother," I allured her.

"Oh, Uncle, mummy is big, you know I am too small for you" she whispered.

"No, you're not small for me, you've big pussy than your mother but the only difference is that you've fresh while your mother has ripe pussy. Shgufta please Relax. It will hurt a little, but you will be OK within couple of minutes" I said breathless to Shgufta.

I pulled my cock out until just the head was in and told her, "Hang on Shagufta I am going to bang now." I stimulated her little slippery clit and rolled it around between his fingers.

She moaned as her body trembled with pleasure. I took the opportunity and rammed my cock deep inside her pussy, till his base pressed to her mound tearing her cherry. I tightened my lips over hers to soften the impending scream. But it was useless "Oh my mother" she cried out like hell in pain, as her cherry ripped apart. My cock seemed to fit perfectly into her warm pussy. I kept motionless. I allowed her a few moments to adjust. It was without a doubt the best feeling I have ever had.

I again started slowly. I didn't think I could move. Unexpectedly, both of her hands gripped my butt, pulling me into her. She held her breath as her pussy lips surrounded the head of my cock. I pushed a little deeper and was immediately surrounded in hot, moistures. She was dripping wet and accepted my cock with considerable ease.

She opened her legs real wide, pulling them back way over her head and in the air and all of a sudden I was through, I was up her! I had deflowered Shahida 's Daughter's pussy; I had made it into her cunt!

By now she had started weeping due to pain. She begged me to stop and pull out but I paid no heed to her, She was making a noise with pain but I didn't stop, as this was not time to stop. If I stopped maybe she would refuse to continue, so I kept pushing until my body was resting on hers. I could feel every inch of her squeezing on my cock. I'm in as far as I could go. And she was now screaming in pain, but she wrapped her arms around me. I pulled out a little and pushed back in, pulled out and pushed in. She gave out a big scream! I stopped pumping into her.

"Are you all right?" I asked her quietly.

"It's not hurting, now."

"That's what I told you, you big ass girl, can I fuck your brains out now" I kissed her lips.

She grinned up at me. "Yes, Uncle Jawad, I am alright. Don't stop," she said as if she was in control, but I don't think she knew to cry or laugh. So I kept on fucking her. Her body jerked. Then she exclaimed, "I'm not a virgin any more!" She paused and looked into my eyes earnestly, "You, my uncle are the man I have fantasized about for years. You, my uncle, you have made me into a woman!"

Now she was getting the hang of it and I increased the tempo as well as length. Her body started to respond. Her pussy was gripping me and when she bit on my ear I started to fuck her full speed. The bed creaked but I was beyond bothering. I fucked like hell! I probed deeper with every inward movement. Her warm juicy cunt felt so sensuously, wrapped around my cock. I gripped her hips and pushed even more firmly into her cunt. I pretended that she was her Mother.

She was now matching me, stroke for stroke raising her pelvis up to meet me. "Fuck me, Uncle! Fuck Me!" she was vociferous, every word she uttered was to urge me on to fucking her harder, deeper. Her vaginal muscles were clasping my cock, she was physically squeezing them tight around me my rampant love shaft. Secretions oozing from her womb were lubricating just as Mother Nature intended.

My balls slapped against her ass cheeks. She moaned and crossed her legs about my lower back. I kissed her passionately; I think we were both happy now the deed was done; now the real pleasure fuck could begin. I continued to pump in and out of her. The heels of her feet pressed into the middle of my back. She squeezed.

The more I fucked Shgufta the more she responded and the easier it was for my cock to move in and out. She obviously did not have pain now.

"Do you like me fucking you, Shgufta? Do you like your mother's lover loving you?

"Yes, More than anything, Uncle Jawad. It is heaven uncle, I never knew that fucking would be this good. Fuck me; fuck the daughter of your friend! Fuck the daughter of your lover!" I looked at Shgufta and she was smiling innocently.

I increased the pace yet maintained the length of stroke. She pushed back onto me as I pressed forward. I started to pant at the pace, while listening to her grunts of "Yes!" that accompanied my every upward thrust.

The time had arrived to decide to finish fucking her in her pussy or to try her up the, "other place." My desires had progressed to that point, where I wanted all of her. I could not pause even for a moment. I pumped quickly, She moaned each time I pressed into her. So deep, so fast, Shgufta cried out, "Uncle, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need this; I've needed it for so long. Fuck your Shgufta baby." I felt obligated to follow that command.

I have no idea how much time had passed, but my new lover's cries became louder as she approached her peak. She urged me on to "cum inside me" of her. I pull out until I'm almost out, then push back with a long stroke but I didn't oblige, and I pulled my cock out of her velvet and sprayed my spunk all over her flat tummy and her breasts.

As I remember it, that climax was one of my most powerful that I ever felt. I felt each burst of cum jet from my cock. Her legs were moving on either side of me. All of which made me climax and shoot off. Her legs wrapped around me. Her arms were around me. My head cradled between her breasts I listened to her still quickly beating heart. I knew there was no going back, even if I had wanted to. This all seemed like a dream. She's smiling a very satisfied smile. We both fell forward onto the bed. We cleaned up quickly as Shahida would be home in any time. But that was the first time not the last time.

Now I am enjoying three pussies under one roof. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, Farzana is the hottest and horniest woman that I met so far.

Now Farida proposed marriage to me. I made promise, but I was not sure what I should do? Do you think I should marry her? I fuck her elder sister! I fuck her young daughter and Farida knows all what I do and gives me her blessing. .

Now please tell me what I should do? This story is to get your guidance.

bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers
12