Sins of the Ancestor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, next to the bed? Where everybody ever keeps a stash? Nope, just made sense." I tossed him the rubber. "I want you down below." It wasn't a huge difference but he was smaller and thus was my first time. Kinda.

I looked at Joe and sat on the bed. I had an amusing thought of leaving my own snail trail as I touched the cloth. Who cares, not like I'd be sleeping in the wet patch tonight. Fuck, where would I sleep? I shoved the thought aside and beckoned to Joe, eyes on his stiffy as it bounced closer to my. I reached out and took hold, both to guide and control that monster.

I should be clear that neither of them was a tripod. Joe was nearing eight inches and thick enough for my hand only just close around, Dan a little smaller in length and comparable in girth. However, cocks (fine, Erik's cock) had always been a torso-and-an-abdomen away from my face. Now it was inches from my, glistening with precum and thick with excitement. I stroked him with teasing slowness. He reached for my head but stopped at a glower. I was in charge of this, not him nor his cock.

The mattress shifted as Dan settled beside me, nuzzling my neck and groping at my tits. It was welcome but my thoughts were occupied with the enormity of my next act. I was going to suck a dick. Could I even do that? It was so different to eating pussy, to wanking my own clit and being eaten by a lesbian. Before I was either the passive or playing with the parts that I had always lusted after. Sucking a cock was so... so...

It was so Katja.

I opened my mouth and engulfed his head.

I guess I was still as impulsive as Kat as I was as Erik then.

So. Cock. In my mouth. Interesting. It felt huge, how often do you open your mouth that wide and hold the position? His meat was hot on my lips and I bobbed slowly, using my hand with my mouth to form a channel of flesh for him. Joe groaned, I felt a thrill of success.

And I knew I could do better. What woman has ever been able to give a blowjob after receiving countless of them? Okay, some trans women, but they had Adam's apples' and prostates too. I didn't. That counted for something, right? I swirled my tongue over his glans - I quite liked salt, the taste was bearable - and tickled the japs eye.

"Hngh. Shit, Dan she's-" I lapped at the join of foreskin to the head, just under the tip and robbed him of speech. Fuck, the power I held over his pleasure was amazing. My blood ran like fire in my veins. Dan had his hand in my knickers but between angles and sitting, he couldn't reach my pussy. I left Joe's dick with a slurp. "Hang on big fella."

A moment later I was naked, on all fours and feeding Joe back into his proper place: my gob. I would never have thought sucking dick could be this good. Each groan he made was my doing, each pause I took brought a pleasing whine of protest as he wanted more, each swirl of my... uh, of my... tongue...

Dan distracted me by taking hold of my waist. The pressure of his grip shifted me slightly, his knee nudged my legs open wider. I could feel a coolness as my juices met the open air.

Then all I could feel was the thick, blunt warmth as his cock head spread me open. I pulled off Joe, absently stroking him as I focused on my cunt. Dan moved slowly over my full length with his meat, parting my folds and drawing lust filled moans from me. As he drew closer to my achingly empty hole, I pushed back, trying to snare his meat in me and end the torment. He laughed and with a single thrust impaled me fully.

I froze in an arch, my world reduced to the sudden feeling of being filled. It had been amazing to feel my dick sink into a willing woman, and it felt almost as good to feel my pussy accept a cock into its depths. I had imagined this feeling. From idle curiosity as a guy to my frenzied wank in the shower earlier. I had then assumed it would be like fingers only less flexible.

I was right, technically, but it was so much more. My vagina was malleable and, flexing its muscles or not, it tried to mould around the invader. Maybe three or four fingers would feel different, I couldn't tell yet, but Dan's cock felt so much more. He was thick, he was hot and he pushed at my cunt walls in all directions. It was a fucking revelation.

And then, as he began to move, Joe nudged his tip against my lips. FUCK YES! I dived on his cock, eagerly pulling forward, willingly emptying my cunt ready for:

"Mmph!"

That. Dan pressing back into me, his cock searching for my centre in the most exciting of ways. I rocked forwards, clenching my fist on Joe to keep him for copying Dan's enthusiasm. I was loving that my first heterofuck was a devil's threeway but was determined that the boys fucked to the tune I set.

And what a tune it was. I rocked back onto one engorged member whilst greedily slurping down on another. We were in a wanton act of unadulterated lust that was damn near perfect.

Perfect. Except for the minor detail that I couldn't cum.

It took time to be sure and, trust me, it felt damn good to use these guys as the proverbial bookends for my fun, but the simple matter was that I needed clit action and the slaps from Dan's sack was purely a tease, not a main event.

I timed my moment, pushing Joe away and slipping off of Dan before either could react.

"Damn, you can't-" Dan started.

"Shit, I was-" Joe interrupted.

"Relax." I silenced them both, rolling onto my back swiftly, my left hand reaching for Joe as my right went straight to my clit. "This way we all can come."

I pulled Joe's dick and he had to shift, putting a knee onto the mattress to lower himself, his dick aimed for right where I wanted it; back in my mouth. I'm sure he could guess, but to be sure Dan knew what I wanted I spread both my legs and cunt wide, my fingers sparing my nub for just a moment to do so.

Indulge me a moment. Years ago, before Jenny and I had fallen out so spectacularly, I had challenged her to a dare only my hormone riddled brain could think was subtle. We had been chilling at mine whilst Sara worked and it must have been when we were 16 or so, I think I can remember some exam result stress leaving us both antsy.

I had snatched up the longest banana from the fruit bowl and dared Jenny to suck it as hard and deep as she could. She looked me in the eye, peeled it, parted her lips and choked after a couple of inches.

I had snorted with laughter as I hid my boner, only for her to wave the fruit at me and declare it was my turn, double-dare-no-takebacks.

I protested. She batted them aside, calling me for welching on the challenge. And it was a challenge, my ego wouldn't let me back down. I swore, snatched the banana and stuffed it into my face, making sure I was looking at her for the inevitable puke that would follow. Only there was no puke. There was a pair of startled teens, the hand holding the banana pressed to my mouth and a throat pulsing as it drew breath around the fruit that filled it.

As Erik, I had no gag reflex at all.

Nor did Katya.

I'm not quite sure how it happened. I do know that Dan thrust hard back into my cunt, and that I was already pulling Joe back into my mouth as he lowered his centre of gravity. Maybe Dan's thrust threw Joe's balance off. Perhaps there was no silent communication between the two of them. I don't know, my view was of Joe's legs and balls.

All I can say is that all three of us froze with Dan buried in my cunt and Joe almost as far into my mouth. I had grabbed hold of Joe's hips with both hands reflexively. I was this close to freaking out, my belly rising and dropping sharply as a panted for breath.

"Oh shit." Joe's voice was hoarse. "Kat, sorry, I'm so sorry. Here, let me pull back."

I didn't move. Why the fuck wasn't I moving? A throat fuck wasn't the deal. This wasn't me being in charge. I should push him back, get my airway completely clear and have my breath be normal, not laboured.

"She's fucking deepthroating you, Joe!"

...

I was.

Holy crap, I really was.

I was deepthroating a guy, something I had fantasized about as Erik yet had never managed to get. I didn't have a cock stuck in my throat, I had my throat wrapped around his cock. I wasn't choking, okay it wasn't especially comfortable but I was deepthroating his fucking cock.

Perhaps it was the echo of Erik, maybe as Katya I just found it fucking hot. Either way, arousal flowed hot through my veins as I again decided to choose lust. My hands pulled on his hips, drawing him the final inch into my mouth until his coarse, close cropped pubes prickled against my lips.

"H-holy shit! Did ya see, did ya see?" Dan's only response (at least that I could tell) was to mirror me, slowly pressing his hips into the flesh of my arse and push slightly further into me. I eased Joe back, pushing him until he occupied merely my mouth and further, until just the tip was still in my mouth. My cunt ached with that sweet emptiness as Dan drew his cock back to my entrance. I chose not to warn them that this was my first time deepthroating (or, you know, sucking dick at all). Confidence was sexy and it's not like I lacked experience sexually in other ways... right?

I pulled on Joe's hips. He was content to let me set the pace, crowing with glee as once more my throat opened to his length. And Dan, the delicious, thick, warm cock of Dan, pressed inexorably into my cunt. I bent my legs around Dan's waist, holding him in place as I squeezed both my hands to still Joe as well. There was one last thing I wanted to do before we resumed the full fucking.

I moved my right hand to my neck and gently probed with my fingers to feel just how distorted Joe's dick had made my body. I bulged under my jaw and on the upper half of my neck, my organs had shifted to accommodate his manhood. My groan must have felt good for him, as Joe's echoed the sound. Everything about this moment had my cunt soaked, blood so hot it felt like it was boiling and skin on fire. It was time.

I shoved at Joe's hip with my left hand.

I detangled my feet, releasing Dan.

I put my right hand on the top of my mound.

I grabbed at my nipples with my left hand.

I tried to cry out the order to fuck me, but it's hard to enunciate with a mouthful o' cock. Still, the boys must read body language well enough, they understood my "ungkh ee!" and began to carefully feel their way into a rhythm. It was not quick, but sex doesn't have to be jackhammering to be good, and holy fuck was this good.

They followed the initial rhythm I had set up, long powerful strokes filling my mouth and cunt in tandem, followed by near-withdrawals from both ends and a literal moment of breathing room before the next stroke. I was, by necessity, more passive this time and reliant on them to fuck me but that does not mean I did nothing but take it. I squeezed my cunt tight around Dan, I moaned far more than was required for Joe's enjoyment and, above all, I... what was the term Jenny used? Ah yeah, I jilled myself like it was the end of the fucking world.

I strummed my clit like I was performing the fiddliest, fastest guitar solo of all time. I plucked at my tits, grabbing fistfuls of tender flesh and yanking, twisting and pinching to overload my senses. The room was a heaving mass of sex: I couldn't tell what grunts belonged to who and loved every moment. And despite all that was happening right there with me at the epicentre, I still didn't fucking come first.

"Oh. Fuck. YEAH!" Joe slammed his last thrust home roughly and I felt the pulsing throb of his climax as he shot his cum into me. I didn't think, just swallowed reflexively with each jet of his seed, groaning as his cock tried to twitch in excitement but was too securely anchored. I had done this, I had earned his load and the thought made me heady. Well, headier. I was already pretty damn high in the moment.

I was so close to cumming. Not quite teetering on the precipice, but that edge was but moments away when Dan roared out his climax and slammed himself fully into me. Joe pulled his rapidly shrinking cock from my battered throat as Dan's organ twitched inside me, I managed to glance and see his muscles bulging, straining as he filled my cunt with the spreading warmth of his orgasm.

YES! This was it! That feeling... That was...

That... was...

Spreading warmth?

Cold realisation shot through me with a shiver and I shoved myself off his dick. I was just in time to see his last spurt dribble onto my bed sheets. Erik's bedsheets. Fuck, that's not the important part of this.

"You bastard!" I exploded from the bed, leaping at him and grabbing a tight grip on his balls. "Where's the rubber?" He blinked at me. "WHERE IS THE FUCKING RUBBER?"

He glanced at the floor. Well, his eyes did, the moment he began to move his body I squeezed his nuts and he froze. There, unopened, sat the condom.

"What the utter fuck?! D'you think I used it just to tag you with cunt duty?"

"Hey, look, chill out. You're on the pill right? Or there's those morning after ones. You know it feels better bareba-" I cut him off with a squeeze. He winced. Fuck him, I squeezed harder.

I was creeped out. Really creeped out, both by his actions and because I understood his reasoning. Condoms did make sex feel worse, and there was still options for me. Hell, I'm pretty sure that Dan, Joe and Erik-me had joked around about this situation. I hadn't realised then just how violated the woman would feel. I would feel. He took my choice from me, ignored my consent. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know what this means?" My throat, raw from the consensual throatfuck, gave me a low rasp. "I consented to protected sex. My prints are on the condom and that drawer. You took that from me.

"You. Fucking. Rapist."

"What? Fuck no, no no no I'm not, I'd never..." He looked truly horrified at my words.

"REALLY? You think that fucking defence will work? Your cum leaking from my cunt proves that you are, and that you just. Fucking. Did."

"Dude." I'd forgotten Joe behind me. "She's right man, you don't do that." It was Joe's agreement that made it real. I saw panic enter his eyes, his lips flapping as he spluttered incoherently.

I knew Dan. I had never thought he would take a woman's choice from her, and even now I was sure he would stop the moment he heard 'no' being uttered. In all honesty, I'm not sure Erik could have stated how Dan had been wrong. He deserved a lesson, but not the police. He didn't deserve that and I had the minor issue of not legally existing. Still, the threat of it would come in handy.

I smiled crookedly as inspiration struck. Punishment for him and satisfaction for me. "Dan. You've dumped your cum where it's not wanted. I'm going to call the police and you're going to spend your life a registered sex offender and probably go to jail. I hear they like rapists in jail. Treat you real nice..." I've never seen the big guy look so small. "Unless..."

He seized on that hope, moving to grab my shoulders until a twitch of my fingers held him back. "Kat, I-I'm sorry. I never thought like that. I'll d-do anything to sort it, just say what."

"Get on your back and clean all your cum out of me. No hands allowed."

He faltered, the prospect of eating his own semen giving him a queasy look. I turned to Joe. "Hey Joe, get my phone from my pocket would you?"

"No no, I'll do it. I'll do, uh, that."

"And make me cum?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Well? Go on then?"

"Uhm. My balls?" I released them and he sheepishly began to arrange himself in place.

"Fuck's sake, waiting for it all to run away? Get a move on." I moved before he was ready, thrusting my crotch towards him as he settled and lowering my weight as soon as his face pointed vaguely in the right direction.

Joe was grabbing his clothes from the floor as Dan's tongue made his first pass. "Not up for a second round?"

He snorted. "You're insatiable. That was amazing but I need a few. Hours. Or years maybe."

My grin twitched once as Dan focused on my clit. I shifted my hips, moving my vagina to his mouth. "Insatiable? Dude, I'm the only one of us that's not ah cum ye-ET!"

Dan drove his stiffened tongue into me like a miniature dildo, startling me enough to grab his hair for support.

"I think Dan'll sort that out. Enjoy." Boy was he sorting me out. I ground my sex down, pushing my clit against his nose and cheeks as his tongue... probed? Swirled? Poked? It seemed to be everywhere in my slit and tasting the first inch or so of my cunt hole.

My fingers tightened their grasp on his hair and I closed my eyes. Dan had his fun. Joe had too. This was my time and I was damn sure going to enjoy it. He didn't have the understanding Jenny had shown of how to play me but he was damn good and had more than enough enthusiasm to get me there.

I gave myself over to his tongue, focusing hard on the feeling of it running over my cunt and resolutely shoving all other concerns aside. It didn't take me long, whilst I'd been pissed at Dan for shooting in me, my body hadn't forgotten the double teamed reaming I'd just been loving. Passion surged through me as if it had never been gone and I rode his face hard. It seemed only be moments later that I hunched forwards, fingers twisted horridly in his hair and came on his face in a wordless screech.

His tongue tried to prolong the fun a few moments more but I couldn't take it. My clit had gone hyper-sensitive and I shifted myself reflexively, getting my too stimulated cunt away from my housemate. A swipe from his tongue showed me that it wasn't enough, so I lifted my hips and then released my grip on his hair, intending to fully detach myself..

I felt his hands grip my waist. "No. No, I owe you." He tugged on my hips, pulling me back to his face with enough force to be insistent, but weakly enough that I could resist had I chosen to. Aww, he's learning. I didn't resist.

"I'm too sensitive, it-ah-it won't happen again." He snorted a hot breath onto my cunt before running his tongue over my labia. I shivered, the pressure was diffused enough through my lips to my clit to give me doubts to my prior assertion.

I don't know how he ignored my pubes as he did it and, frankly, I didn't care. His tongue circled my sex slowly now, keeping the pressure constant as the angles varied. I shifted slightly, planting my left arm on the bed and groping my tits with my right. Like his tongue, I adopted a gentle touch and mimicked his circular motions.

"Fuck, Dan, you're good at this." I groaned out, losing my inner monologue as I felt the tremors of my next orgasm twitch my limbs. I moved my cunt into the path of his tongue and pleasure spiked through me, flooding my wearied limbs with energy.

"Hngh!"

He kept the same motion going, seemingly ignoring my change. It was a genius move, giving me the routine to work with myself. I thrust my cunt into his tongues path and grunted as only an orgasmic woman can. It was our turn to set up a rhythm now, I planted both hands to the bed and rode his face like the world was ending.

My climax hit me hard and fast. I guess the previous cum had sped things up for me. I fell forwards, catching myself on my elbows and throat burning as I bellowed out. My vision was filled with bursts of light, my ears could only my own cries. In that moment, all I could process was the pleasure filling me.

An eon later, I found I had crawled off Dan and was slumped onto my side, shivering with small tremors in the aftermath. I felt him push my legs open and lean in. I shooed him off with a tired hand.

"No. No more. Mercy, I'm done." Mercy? Oh yeah, I'm kick ass me. Still, it worked and I felt his presence shift through the mattress.

"So, are we good now? You're not going to call the cops?" I could still hear the worry in his voice. Whilst I'd like to say I decided to put him out of his misery, the truth was I could barely think enough to vocalise a response.