Sins of the Father

Story Info
A single father has been harboring incestuous feelings.
1.9k words
4.2
223.2k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It could only be my daughter Amber. We lived alone since her mother had left when she was only two years old. She was living with me through the summer of her freshman year of college. She had just turned nineteen a month ago. I walked to the door, a towel wrapped around my waist, still damp from my shower, and opened it. Amber's green eyes widened a bit as she looked at my bare chest, a faint blush spread across her cheeks. She quickly looked back up at my face and cleared her throat.

"Dad, I'm out of pain killers and my legs are aching really bad. Do you have any?" She asked, a pleading look on her face. Her dark brown hair hung down in loose waves and her black, silky pajamas showed off her young, curvy body. It took considerable effort not to look at the faint outline of her nipples against the silky fabric.

"Sure thing, honey. I'll go grab something, but let me get some clothes on first." I answered her with a smile. She nodded and I closed the door softly. Going over to my dresser, I opened it and pulled out a pair of plain grey sweats. I slipped them on and headed to the bathroom. All my medication was kept in the medicine cabinet over my sink. I opened it and started shuffling the different bottles around, looking for any pain medicine.

My fingers closed over one particular bottle and I paused. I had gotten it a while back, when I had been having trouble sleeping. They were prescription strength sleeping pills. They had worked wonderfully. I had fallen asleep quickly and slept through the entire night and well into the morning. I almost missed hearing my alarm several times and Amber had come in to wake me. She claimed she had been shaking my shoulder for a while before I woke up.

A horrible idea formed in my head and, feeling disgusted with myself, I went to set the bottle back. But I didn't. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. I was a sick, disgusting man for even having the idea in the first place, but it wouldn't leave my head. I popped open the bottle and shook two pills out onto my palm. Then, before I lost my nerve, I put the bottle up and went back to my door. Amber stood waiting patiently in the hallway. I held out my hand, palm up and she reached out to take the pills from me.

"Thanks", she said, popping them into her mouth. She swallowed them dry, something I'd never been able to do. It always made me gag. "It will take about thirty minutes to kick in." I told her and then smiled, hoping she wouldn't see how nervous I was. She didn't; she smiled back and turned to head to her room. "Night, Dad." She called before disappearing through her door.

I shut my own door and went to lay on my bed, contemplating what I'd just done, and what I planned on doing later. I'd been growing more and more attracted to my daughter as she grew into a young woman. She had beautiful, dark hair that contrasted nicely with her soft, pale skin and the brightest green eyes. She was a petite girl and her body was proportionate to her height. I'd seen her naked recently, on accident. I'd come home from work a bit earlier than usual. The house had been quiet except for the faint sound of music flowing from her open doorway. I'd headed towards it, intending to ask her what she wanted for dinner later. I stopped short when I saw her, sitting nude on her bed, spreading lotion on her skin. Her hair was up in a towel, so I assumed she'd just gotten out of the shower.

She was looking down, clearly preoccupied by what she was doing, and she hadn't noticed me. Her delicate, feminine fingers were rubbing lotion into the skin of her breasts. I felt myself growing hard as I watched her pinch and twist at her pretty, pink nipples. Realizing what I was doing, I quickly and quietly backed away. I walked into my office, shut and locked the door behind me. My cock was throbbing and pressing painfully against my restricting pants. I remember feeling shameful about my reaction, but I couldn't resist unfastening my pants and pulling my hard-on out. I sat in my desk chair, thinking about my daughter as I stroked myself.

I thought about having her in there sucking me off. Her pink lips stretched around my dick as she bobbed her head up and down. I fantasized about burying myself into her warm, wet pussy and fucking her. The taboo thoughts turned me on so much it didn't take long for me to cum. After it was over, I felt a rush of shame and guilt. That didn't stop me from doing it again and again over the next few days. I'd even had erotic dreams concerning my daughter, and as time went on, my attraction only intensified.

I looked over at the clock and was startled to see that an hour had already passed. I had been so lost in my thoughts, I'd lost track of the time. I climbed from my bed and walked out into the hallway. Everything was dark and quiet, with only the low hum of the air conditioner breaking the silence. I crept to my daughter's door and slowly, carefully opened the door. The room was illuminated faintly by the aquarium on her dresser.

Amber's quiet breathing and the flow of the tank's filter were the only things I could hear. I crept closer, closing the door behind me, and paused at the edge of her bed. The covers were only partially covering her body and she was laying on her stomach. Feeling more nervous than I ever have in my life, I called my daughter's name. There was no response from her and so I said it more loudly. Still nothing, and I relaxed only a little.

Taking a deep breath, I reached out and shook her shoulder. There wasn't even a change in her breathing. I shook her a little more roughly, afraid this time she would awaken, but she remained asleep. I could feel my heart pounding with nervous anticipation as I pulled the covers completely off her body. Already my cock was hard and throbbing in my sweats.

I reached out and ran my hand over her shoulders and then down the slope of her back. My palm settled on her firm ass and I relished finally being able to touch it. Growing bolder from her lack of response, I carefully rolled her over and breathed easier when she remained sleeping. I pushed her shirt up until it bunched over her breasts. They were about the size of grapefruits and fit perfectly in my hands as I fondled them. I gently massaged her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples the way I'd watched her do before.

I leaned down and sucked one pebbled nipple into my mouth. There was still no response from her, but just knowing how wrong my actions were, turned me on. My tongue swirled and flicked over her nipple and I enjoyed nibbling it between my teeth. After a moment, I moved over to give the other the same treatment.

By the time I was finished toying with her breasts, my cock was throbbing painfully and pre-cum was leaking steadily from it. I reached for her shorts, hooking my fingers through the waist band of them and her panties. Carefully, I pulled them down and slipped them off her legs. I was thrilled to see that her pussy was shaved clean. I climbed onto the bed and spread her legs. I was surprised, but extremely pleased, to see that she was wet. Her natural lubricant was shimmering in the faint light from the aquarium and I could see it flowing down between the crease of her ass cheeks.

I glanced up at her face to see that she was still sleeping deeply before leaning forward and pressing my mouth against her sex. I couldn't stop the groan of pleasure that escaped me as I tasted her. I licked and sucked at her pussy, relishing the taste of her forbidden fruit. My tongue traced each of her pussy lips and dipped repeatedly into her warm opening. I closed my lips around her clit, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. I felt her muscles begin to rhythmically contract and knew I'd brought her to climax.

I knew it was finally time I sated my incestuous appetite. I climbed up my daughter's body, licking and sucking her soft skin as I went, and settled between her legs. I was so aroused, I thought I might cum from just slipping into her. The head of my cock pressed against her pussy and I felt as I began to slip into her. I could feel her stretching to accommodate my thick shaft. I wanted so badly to just thrust into her as deep and hard as I could, but I held back. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, I pushed into her. I watched her face carefully as each inch slid into her, but she never moved.

Finally, I was buried in her completely. My balls were pressed against her ass and I held still, enjoying the feeling of being inside my daughter's tight pussy. I pulled back and then rocked my hips forward; slowly at first. With each thrust, I could feel my control slipping until I was pounding my cock hard and fast into her slippery pussy. I was sure that she would wake up at any moment from the way I was fucking her, and at this point I no longer cared. To my surprise, she remained comatose. Her firm breasts were bouncing as I continued to thrust into her and I could feel her hard nipples dragging across my chest.

My balls were tightening and tingling. I was close. I leaned down and kissed my daughter's parted lips before slipping my tongue into her mouth. It was the last thing I needed. I had the most powerful orgasm of my life. I groaned as the pleasure peaked and I could feel myself filling my daughter with my cum. I thrust into her weakly a few more times, emptying myself. I propped myself up above her, panting heavily. I sat inside her for a while before finally slipping out and climbing off her bed. I turned to look at her. She was so beautiful, pale skin glowing in the faint light. I could see my cum beginning to leak out of her pussy. I grabbed a towel from her floor and used it to carefully clean her off.

I pulled her panties and shorts back on, covered her with her blanket. I used the towel to clean myself off before pulling on my sweats and retreating to my room, taking the soiled towel with me. I threw it in my hamper and then lay down on my bed. My mind was racing with thoughts about what I'd just done. I couldn't bring myself to regret it completely. I did feel guilty for taking advantage of my daughter like that, but it was the greatest pleasure I'd ever had. I couldn't help thinking about how much I hoped I could get away with doing it over and over.