Sins of the Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventures continue with Jan, Adrienne - and a surprise.
6.7k words
4.67
106.2k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Author's Note: I suggest you read "Sins of the Father" before this one, for a better understanding of what's going on. As always, I appreciate your continued support and hope you enjoy the first part of this fun sequel.

Nearly 2 years. 2 fucking years since my daughters came to live with me and my life got turned upside down. Jeez, it's hard to believe. Rachel, my ex, had sent the girls out for a summer visit, and -- well, they stayed for good. You'll understand why in a little bit.

Jan is a lot like her mother, she's a tall, leggy blonde, a sensual beauty, her skin tans to a golden brown and her eyes are a pale blue, nearly grey. Jan is sexy and flirtatious, she keeps fit. She looks just like a California beach-bunny and fit in right away. Jan is the kind of girl that everyone likes, she makes friends easily.

Adrienne is very much my child. She has my European features, with long, jet-black hair and dark, piercing eyes. She has a look that she can send that lets you know you are in trouble and don't mess with her. Most of the time though, she keeps to herself and has a good heart. Adrienne's coloring is much darker than Jan's, more Mediterranean, there is a smoldering intensity to her, Jan doesn't have that. Adrienne also possesses an innate curiosity about the world, sometimes it gets her in trouble. My younger daughter has a bad habit of acting before she thinks.

It was that kind of thing that started this whole ball rolling. While I was out shopping one afternoon, the girls got bored. They went looking for a movie and Adrienne found one that wasn't labeled, she put it into the VCR - which they teased me about -- Gawd Daddy, who uses tapes now?, Jan pestered me ... and sat down to watch. I imagine you've guessed by now that it wasn't Finding Nemo or Fantasia -- it was a porno movie, one I'd made some years earlier.

Some years before I met Rachel, their mom, I worked in porn to make some extra cash. I didn't make as much, as say Ginger Lynn -- who is very nice, by the way -- but I did okay. I worked in a helluva lot of films, I really dug it. What man in his early 20's wouldn't? I was fucking different women every day, blondes, brunettes, redheads, hot dark-skinned beauties, golden Asian honeys. I was living it up, the money was rolling in, I was able to do anything I wanted and I didn't have a single debt. I was still in the business when I met Rachel. When it became apparent we were getting serious, I told her everything -- it turned her on a bit, I think, because she fucked me into the bedsprings that night.

After I proposed marriage to Rachel, we agreed that it was time for me to quit. I put the same energy I'd used becoming a "porn stud" into my career and became rather successful. My past stayed in the past, only a few of our closest friends knew my secret. It wasn't a subject that came up in dinner conversation.

My girls were sitting there, paying rapt attention to my work, from their hard little nipples, I could tell they were turned on. The film they were watching was one of my favorites and my co-star was a very slender little brunette with a "heavenly" name and her best friend / roommate. Adrienne, in particular, seemed intrigued that I could handle two girls at once.

"God Daddy!" Jan exclaimed "You were a real stud! They seem to be loving it!"

They were, that was a time I recalled quite well. After we'd finished filming that night, the girls had taken me back to their place and we picked up where we left off.

The next scene that appeared on the screen was one where I was screwing pretty blonde Colleen while she was eating an Asian hottie named Kristina. Colleen had these perfect "gumdrop" tits and a perfect "bubble butt." She and I had a lot of fun off-camera as well. Much to my chagrin, Colleen clued in to the fact that she preferred Kristina's cunt to my cock and they eventually moved in together. We didn't stop fooling around though, just slowed down a bit.

The girls had the goods on me, so I decided to play it straight with them. I answered all the questions they had for me, but things really heated up when Adrienne asked me "What was the kinkiest thing you ever did, Daddy?"

I know now that it was my answer that got the ball rolling -- that led to our current situation. Summoning up all my courage, I responded " I made love with Colleen and her twin sister, Shawna." I described the event in glowing details -- some people might theorize that I was trying to inflame my girls. Who knows?

Jan and Adrienne were shocked that I'd actually had the balls to make it with sisters -- but they pestered me to tell them if the girls had actually made it with each other. When I told them that the girls adored each other and I saw nothing wrong with their love, Adrienne took the bull by the horns. She moved over to Jan, took the little blond cutie in her arms and proceeded to pleasure her orally. I watched -- stunned -- not believing the things I was seeing. It was immediately apparent that my babies were no strangers to each other's bodies, or to lesbian sex. They put on a lesbian sex-show that still gets me rock-hard whenever I think of it. Y'know, I wish I'd had a video camera to record it all.

Jeez, wouldn't that be one for the photo album? My Daughter's Lesbian Sex Show -- not the kinda thing you'd show at a Family Reunion.

All I could do was watch and jerk off as my daughters rolled all over the floor, bikinis discarded, fingers frigging pussies, teeth biting nipples. Adrienne was the more aggressive of the pair, but Jan more than held her own. They were so sexy together, blonde and brunette, light and dark. I was so fucking turned on! Even after appearing in over 100 films, the fact that is was my very young, very sexy daughters having sex right in front of my eyes was mind-blowing. They weren't quiet about it either, although Jan's told me since they knew that would get my blood boiling.

I didn't put up any fight as my girls invited me to join their little sexfest. Jan sucked me off first, her baby-blue eyes looking at me as she fellated me. She gave me amazing head and she was an agile little thing, to boot. It was Jan I fucked first, her privilege for being oldest, and the little bitch was a wild ride. She rode me backwards so her slut-of-a-sister -- that's a compliment folks, and the girls know it! -- sucked her boobies. Then I screwed the shit out of Adrienne, from behind, while she cuntlapped Jan and frenetically fucked me back.

Some people might be shocked -- or offended -- at what we were doing. Sisters eating sisters. A father screwing his daughters. That's their problem. We've been at this for a while now and we all love each other. Their Mom has remarried again and seems much happier with the girls gone. At times, our lovemaking is warm and tender, at times, Adrienne's inner-fuckbitch comes out and she wants to fuck her sister with a dildo, or spank her with a riding crop. Jan just smiles that sweet smile of hers, lets baby sister have her way while I watch, then we all screw until the wee, small hours of the morning.

Yesterday, Jan ran in, all excited over something, flung herself into my arms and gave me a very passionate, loving kiss. She and Adrienne had been out shopping, she was in a tight leather mini and peekaboo-lace top that showed plenty of her tanned skin. Jan pressed her gorgeous cupcake-tits into my chest and grinned as I squeezed the cheeks of her ass.

"Daddy, you're such a dirty old man!" she said, kissing me again.

"Who was it that made me that way?" I smiled as she pulled away. "Where's your sister?"

"We didn't make you that way, we just brought it out!" Jan flirted, flipping her skirt up to reveal a new leopard-print thong.

"Very sexy hon -- I take it my credit card bill will have more Fredericks charges on it? - but you still haven't answered my question. Where's Adrienne?"

Jan's younger sister ran in the house, slamming the door behind her. She was wearing a pair of too-tight "Daisy Dukes" and a tiny crop-top that made it clear she wore no bra. Knowing her passion for lingerie though, I would have wagered she too, sported a new thong.

"Here I am, here I am. Didja tell him yet?" she said excitedly.

Adrienne ran to me, greeting me in much the same way as her sister had, only she ground her pelvis against me, feeling my obvious hard-on. What shameless little bitches they were, and I loved them for it!

Jan leaned over and kissed her sister, tongue gliding across tongue. "You know I wouldn't give him news like this without you here, lover!" she purred in her soft voice. I practically ached to drag them upstairs, rip the clothes from their sexy young bodies and fuck the holy hell out of them!

The girls stood huddled together, beaming, eyes dancing. I was swiftly becoming impatient to hear whatever it was they had to tell me. Adrienne finally piped up.

"Daddy, we've met someone!"

I felt a flash of jealousy -- even though there's a part of me that knows I can't hold on to my girls forever, any man who takes them away from me is going to inspire those kind of feelings in me. Still, I soldiered on.

"Actually, two somebodies!" Jan chirped.

I actually felt somewhat nauseous, but my blonde angel saw the look on my face. "Oh Daddy, we don't mean a man. You're our man Daddy, we don't need another man, least not now. We all keep each other very, very happy."

Adrienne was caressing her sister's arm lovingly as Jan spoke. I felt an enormous relief at the news, but wondered what the hell was going on?

Adrienne was nudging her sister, encouraging her to get on with the story. "Come on, come on, I can't wait for Daddy to hear this story."

Jan flashed her a scowl. "Okay, okay, you're always doing that! Don't rush me, I want to get the story right!"

Adrienne stuck out her tongue teasingly at her sister. "Don't worry so much about telling the story right, just tell the story before we have another birthday!"

"Girls!"

Two heads turned in my direction.

"Can you please just tell me what the hell it is you have to tell me, please?"

Both girls gave me these little mock-pouts and grabbed an arm, dragging me over to the couch. They pushed me down on the couch and plopped down beside me, sitting closer than most daughters would, but comfortable enough for us.

"Who starts?" Jan asked.

"Oh, for God's sakes, just tell the fucking story!" I blurted out impatiently. The girls giggled and Adrienne cuddled close while her sister began speaking.

"Well Daddy, Adrienne had to go shopping for lingerie today, because you know we don't have enough of that!" Jan said impishly. My girls could open their own damned store, but Jan went on.

"We decided to try that new store, Sexy Grrrllzzz -- the rumor is it's a favorite hangout of the Lipstick Lesbian crowd."

"Lipstick Lesbian?" I asked, not understanding the term.

Adrienne whispered in my ear, giving it a little love-bite as she did so. " Lipstick Lesbians are lesbians who like dressing fem as opposed to butch, who like being sexy and wear makeup, do their hair, stuff like that."

Jan nodded. "We have a few Lipstick Lez buddies, Daddy -- although I think a couple of them might really be bi, if they found the right kind of guy."

Jan continued telling the story while her minx-of-a-sister caressed the side of my neck with her fingertips, keeping me aroused. Little vixen!

"Anyway Daddy, we were looking around this store and they had the sexiest things and the hottest salesgirls I've ever seen, right Ades?" Adrienne nodded while her sister continued. "There wasn't one of them we wouldn't have slept with Daddy, but the best was about to come!"

Jan's beautiful eyes clouded over as she began telling this part of the story. It was as if she was lost in some beautiful dream.

"Adrienne and I were over looking at teddies and bustiers -- yes Daddy, we bought a few of each -- when this woman approached us. I swear Daddy, she absolutely reeked sexy, didn't she Adrienne?"

Adrienne nodded her head like one of those "little dogs in the back of the car window" I remember from my youth and Freddie Prinze comedy routines. Jan took a breath and continued her story ....

The attractive strawberry blonde approached the sisters, smiling cheerily. Their was an undeniable air about her and she was hard to miss. Nearly 5'10" tall, she was sleek and muscular -- she obviously worked out and took good care of her body. She was wearing a pair of white-lace stockings and white stilettos, but wore a cream miniskirt and matching jacket and crop-top, showing some tanned, lightly-freckled skin. She had a cute, pert nose and her hair hung down halfway to her ass, which was round and perfect. Slim waisted with firm, round tits, Jan and Adrienne were both practically drooling over this woman.

"Hello girls, I haven't seen you in here before!" the woman said, her voice a soft purr. "I'm Rebekkah and this is my store. Can I be of assistance?"

The pretty woman circled the girls, almost cat-like, as if sizing them up. But she was smiling broadly, so she must have liked what she was seeing.

Jan flashed one of her winning smiles. "Hiya -- I'm Janet and this is my sister, Adrienne. We're here looking around, all ready to buy some of this sexy stuff. We just love your store!"

Rebekkah smiled sweetly. "Thank you. Sisters? My goodness, from the way you two were acting, I'd have thought lovers!"

Adrienne looked down at her high-heeled feet and felt herself flush. The motion did not go unnoticed by Rebekkah who said to Jan "Why, you perverted, nasty lesbian sluts!"

Jan was about to say something when Rebekkah put up her hand and stated with a smile "Relax dearest, it's intended as a compliment. I'm cool with it -- who can blame either of you?"

Jan took her sister's hand and squeezed it. "My sister and I really love your store. We were getting so turned on looking at all the sexy clothes!"

Adrienne, still slightly mortified, just nodded in assent.

Rebekkah smiled and brazenly kissed Jan on the cheek. "What a lovely thing to say. I like nice things, silk and lace, why shouldn't others?"

"Are you a .. a .." Adrienne couldn't get the words out.

"A lesbian?" Rebekkah chuckled. "No dear, although many of my customers are -- our store certainly is girl-friendly ... " she indicated 3 beautiful salesgirls " ... but I would say I'm bi ... with a preference for women, although a man who knows what he's doing is always welcome."

"Well, you certainly have lovely things -- and you wear them so nicely!" Jan flirted with the older woman.

Adrienne just continued the flow, following her sister's lead. My daughters always work in synch, this time was no different.

"That's for sure. I could spend all of my money in here, but I have to save some for other necessities ... like outerwear!" she giggled.

"In that case dears .... " Rebekkah called one of the salesgirls over, a pretty black girl in tight leather pants and a lacy black top, tall and drop-dead sexy. "Quisha dear, wrap up the lingerie these young ladies are holding, will you please?"

Jan protested "Oh no, we couldn't, we ..."

Rebekkah cut her off. "It would make my day to do something nice for such a pair of sensual young women, like yourselves. All right?" The girls nodded in agreement.

"You must let us do something for you!" Jan said. "It's nearly lunch, can we take you to lunch and thank you that way?"

"Yes, please, let us do that! We'd love to get to know you better!" Adrienne chorused. My more-demure daughter may not be as vivacious as her sister, but she's not a fool either.

Rebekkah walked the girls towards the cash, picking up their parcels. "Let me make an alternate suggestion. It's quiet today, I was going to make it an early day. I live nearby, why don't we go to my place, have a drink -- talk, laugh and indulge in some cheesecake? Sound good?"

I stopped Jan at this point. "Baby, you went home with a woman you didn't even know? Are you nuts?"

Adrienne had a far-away look in her eye as she spoke up. "Daddy, you just had to meet her -- she had such a way of inspiring confidence and trust, Jan and I weren't worried."

"And we got to check out her butt as she led the way Daddy!" Jan chirped.

"Oh yeahhh, what a great butt that woman has!" Jan squealed.

"So -- what happened?" I wanted to know.

"Well, we didn't behave, you know us well enough by now Daddy" Jan teased as she and her sister pulled me from the couch. "We'll tell you the rest later, right now, you need to go upstairs!"

I laughed at their impatience. "What, are you two still horny? Can't wait to get the old man into bed and fuck his brains out, huh?"

Jan shook her head and tittered. "We're always horny when our Daddy's around, but nope, you've gotta go upstairs and change. Put on a nice shirt and slacks, and you could use a shave Daddy!"

"Okay, what the heck's going on?"

"We invited Rebekkah here for dinner, Daddy. She'll be here in about 30 minutes, so haul your ass, old man!" Adrienne humped impatiently.

"Old man?"

"Just move it!" the girls said in unison, laughing as the pushed me up the stairs. "And don't use that stinky cologne you like, use the American Crew we gave you at Christmas!" Jan added.

In the two years we've been a loving family, I know my girls always have my best interests at heart, so I did as I was commanded to do, lathering up my shaving brush, cleaning up a few days scruff and making myself presentable. I came downstairs about 25 minutes later and could smell lasagna, one of Jan's favorites and Adrienne's specialty. She always made about 4 batches at a time, freezing them for later usage.

Adrienne turned to me and gave me a beaming smile, coming over to me and hugging me tight. "Mmm, you look great Daddy, and you smell nice too! Rebekkah's gonna be blown away by our Daddy, isn't she Jan?"

Jan came over after placing a large tossed salad on the table and gave me a kiss, grabbing my crotch. "In more ways than one, if she's as smart as we think she is!" she flirted.

That was the cue for our door buzzer to ring, Jan ran off to answer it. Scant moments later, she entered the dining area with a woman in tow -- followed by another, younger woman.

I could see why my girls had been blown away by Rebekkah. She exuded sexy, she was both sweet and seductive. She didn't appear to be much older than her mid-20's and was clad in a lacy camisole top, black, with PVC short-shorts and high heels. Her hair was almost gleaming, she was so vital. I wanted her there and then -- and from the looks my girls were shooting me, they could tell.

I was in for a surprise when the other, slightly tinier redhead followed a minute or so later. Clad in a tan leather mini, cream-colored top and white stiletto heels, she was adorable. Her hair wasn't as long as Rebekkah's, more of an auburn hue, curlier. She wasn't much more than 5'4", but everything was in its place. Her apple-sized tits were obviously braless under her top and it looked like she also liked the sun.

I was introduced to Rebekkah, who in turn, said "I'd like to introduce you to my ..."

" ... friend, Sherry!" Jan interrupted. Rebekkah looked over at her and back at Sherry, who smiled at me. Both women asked for a kiss, gladly given. I looked at Sherry, then over to Rebekkah and wondered what their relationship was? Were they lovers? Friends? Sisters? The slightly-older Rebekkah was chatting animatedly with Jan & Adrienne, so I engaged Sherry in conversation, almost lost in the sparkling blue of her eyes.

At first, Sherry appeared to be quiet and a bit shy, but once you got her talking, she was a delight. She was a student of music and had an engaging personality, I warmed to her immediately. My mind drifted from time to time, wondering what she'd be like in bed -- knowing my girls wouldn't have invited her and Rebekkah both if they didn't have something perverted and delicious in mind.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12