Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls walked Sinthia felt confident she could handle this evenings duty and she realised she was staring at Matilda's ass again. She quickly obverted her gaze and they were soon in the bar and at work.

Matilda showed Sinthia around the area behind the bar and made sure she was okay with pouring drinks. Guests came into the bar and the two girls served them drinks from the free bar they got with their all inclusive holidays.

After an hour and a half Sinthia felt really confident, she had served loads of guests by herself, poured beer, wine and spirits without a problem and had been introduced to the Spanish girl who was responsible for maintaining the bar area and who stayed behind the bar to serve the drinks that weren't covered in the all inclusive deal such as the extra strength vodka, the Champagne and the more expensive whisky and port.

The first trouble Sinthia experienced working in the bar started. Two of the guests who Sinthia recognised as the Dad's from two family's she had helped the day before when on airport duty had been in the bar a while and were sitting together drinking down pints of beer very quickly and getting drunk quite rapidly.

Matilda walked over to offer them more drinks as Sinthia was standing at the bar, which was only a short distance from their table. Sinthia noticed they had several empty glasses on their table so went over to help Matilda,

"Hi girls, I'm Paul and this is Steve" One of them slurred,

"We need two more beers beautiful" Steve chimed in,

"No problem" Replied Matilda.

"No love, I wasn't talking to you," Steve said emphatically,

"We want you to serve us, not your fat friend!" Paul agreed pointing to Sinthia as he said that.

"We are on holiday, we want to look at fit girls in short skirts, drink beers, have cute little sluts like you suck our cocks before sneaking you into the toilets and screwing you hard in your cute little ass! If we wanted to have anything to do with a fat slag like her then we'd be upstairs with our wives!" Steve burst into laughter as he finished saying this and Paul clearly thought it was extremely funny too as he started laughing like a mad man.

Sinthia was about to shout at them for the horrible things they had said to Matilda but the Australian girl had grabbed her by the shoulder and led her off before she could open her mouth.

"Okay it's time for your first lesson and it's a good one. Clearly those guys are complete tossers, they treat us like shit so we can make them feel like shit." Matilda explained.

After she had poured the two pints of beer for the two guys she put them down behind the bar out of their view, then she opened her handbag and pulled out a small bottle.

"Eye drops," She explained seeing Sinthia's quizzical look,

"A few squirts of this in both of their drinks and they will have a very rough 48 hours. An American girl who was here in my first year taught me this, it doesn't do them any real harm but it'll give them very bad stomachs for the next two days, they'll barely be able to leave the toilet in fact." She laughed.

"I think your friend just saw herself in the mirror" Steve shouted over whilst laughing after hearing Matilda's laughter.

"Where are our drinks." Yelled Paul in response to his friend's joke.

Matilda leant down and spat into both pints,

"A little added extra." Giggled the Australian girl.

She told Sinthia to take over the drinks and to avoid the guys getting suspicious she told her to play along with their attitude to her.

"Sorry about that lads, I think she was having trouble reaching the beer tap around all that fat." Sinthia joked with them.

She winked at them as she said this before putting the drinks down and quickly retreating before they had chance to try and grope her.

"Nice one" Matilda said as they slipped into the store room so they wouldn't be overheard.

After about 15 minutes both guys had gone into the toilets and when they finally did reappear they walked straight through the bar and got the lift back to the floor they were staying on.

Seeing this Matilda walked over to Sinthia and hi-fived her. Sinthia smiled at her friend's obvious happiness at the revenge she had gained over the two obnoxious men. When she thought about what they had said about Matilda she thought both it was horrible and that it was completely untrue. Okay Matilda did have that lovely big ass, but she wasn't fat, maybe a tiny bit plump but nothing more than that. Why was she thinking about Matilda's ass again? She didn't understand, she didn't have a thing for big butt's she knew that and she didn't even look at girls that way, but for some reason Matilda's bum kept grabbing her attention.

Matilda explained that the eye drops trick wasn't one for every day use and should be kept for particularly obnoxious guests otherwise people would get suspicious.

About 11 a similar problem occurred to Sinthia. Two guests, again dad's Sinthia recognised had been flirting with her for a while. As the night went on it got more noticeable and every time she went over to their table they would try and grope her, tell her how their wives were so unattractive and had let themselves go since child birth and they started referring to her in cruder and cruder terms.

Sinthia went behind the bar to get them two more pints and found Matilda crouching on the floor.

"Time for lesson 2, this one's my favourite trick, it's vvvvvvery satisfying!" She purred.

Sinthia saw that Matilda had two empty pint glasses, as she watched Matilda squatted over one of the glasses, pulled her panties down and adjusted the glasses position. To Sinthia's shock Matilda started pissing into the glass with a huge smile on her face. As she was peeing she made the thumbs up sign to Sinthia, she then put a finger across her lips telling Sinthia to stay quite and ass the stream of piss slowed she smiled again and licked her lips.

She raised up from her position wiping herself with a tissue and pulling her panties back up.

"Ah yes, that was good," Matilda smiled as she quietly said this.

She quickly poured about half of the contents of the glass into the other empty glass. This left the two glasses both about a third full of Matilda's piss. She then to Sinthia's even greater shock filled both glasses almost to the top with beer. She spat into both glasses several times and successfully encouraged Sinthia to spit into both too. She finally picked up a long spoon she had hidden behind the bar and stirred both glasses around to make sure everything was properly mixed in.

She stood up with both glasses in hand and walked over to the two creepy Dad's,

"Hi Guys" She smiled,

"Here you go, we've just opened a fresh barrel so these pints should be extra good." She said with surprising composure.

Matilda grabbed Sinthia by the arm when she got back to the bar and lead her over to the store room door. They both stood in the doorway out of view of the guests and watched with glee as the two creeps started drinking Matilda's piss and beer mix.

"It's sooo satisfying watching those jerks drinking my pee, getting drunk off my pee, enjoying it!" Beamed Matilda.

As she said this Sinthia noticed that Matilda had hitched up the left side of her skirt and had her hand inside her panties.

"Wow, that certainly looks very satisfying!" Sinthia smiled cheekily with her eyes fixed on Matilda's left hand.

As everyone in the bar had at least half a pint left at that moment both girls knew they had a few minutes before anyone would be looking for them, Matilda's smile grew as the men continued to enjoy their special beer and her hand continued between her legs.

The girls had edged further inside the store room to avoid anyone seeing what Matilda was doing and soon Sinthia quietly closed the door.

The whole time Sinthia hadn't been able to keep her eyes off Matilda's hand except to sneak a quick glance at her ass. She looked up at Matilda's smiling face as the Australian girl stuck out her tongue with a wink and quietly started giggling at her new friend.

"Enjoying the show" Matilda laughed quietly and she was clearly starting to get out of breath.

Sinthia went to get a bottle of vodka from one of the shelves so she could have a drink whilst watching Matilda but her eyes were so transfixed by Matilda's hand she didn't notice her foot was behind a box and she tumbled over as she went to move forward. Realising she was falling Sinthia tried to fall on her side so as not to injure herself and she ended up falling towards Matilda, Matilda lifted her right leg and leant in against the shelf as Sinthia fell to the floor beside her. Matilda was losing her own balance and didn't want to take her hand out of her pussy to steady herself, so she stepped back to where she had been. She wasn't sure where Sinthia had landed, she looked around slightly baffled at where the other girl had gone.

"Oops!!!" said Sinthia starting to laugh.

"Now that was embarrassing, I'm okay though." Sinthia was still laughing as she said this.

Matilda looked at where the voice was coming from and realised to her shock that Sinthia had ended up flat on her back between her legs.

Matilda's mind raced, could she really do what she was thinking about doing? How would Sinthia react if she did it?

Sinthia's mind raced, should she overt her eyes, she had a great view of Matilda's ass from where she had fallen, she could see what the plump girls hand was doing to herself too now, she thought she should stop looking, she thought she should move away, but she couldn't.

Matilda leant forward and flicked the lock on the door so nobody could see what was happening.

By this point Matilda was getting seriously turned on, not just at what she was doing with her hand but at the thought of what she could do in this situation, to hell with it she thought!

Sinthia, feeling conflicted, closed her eyes for a few seconds to try and think about what to do, as she opened her eyes she was astonished to see Matilda, legs spread, lowering towards her. Before Sinthia could say anything Matilda had sat on her face, a stunned Sinthia watched speechless as Matilda shuffled and positioned herself in a more comfortable position with Sinthia's nose in her ass crack.

"ah, that's comfortable" purred Matilda,

"I thought as you seemed to be enjoying the view I might as well make things more enjoyable for me to." Explained Matilda.

Sinthia was still in shock, she had never been so close to a girl's pussy and she loved such a close view of Matilda's ass, although she still didn't understand why.

Matilda took her sticky fingers out of her pussy, she wiped the juices on her fingers over Sinthia's lips,

"Lick your lips" Said Matilda happily,

A little nervously Sinthia tentatively stuck out her tongue and hesitantly licked her lips, they tasted funny, she had never tasted another girl's pussy before, it was a new taste, unlike anything she had experienced before. Matilda looked down between her legs with a smile to see Sinthia licking her lips.

Matilda put her hand back in her still wet pussy, again she withdrew her now sticky fingers, but this time she slipped her fingers into Sinthia's mouth.

"Now try sucking the juice off my fingers," giggled Matilda happily.

Sinthia accepted the fingers into her mouth and started sucking on them, it was the same taste as before only a little stronger.

Matilda was so turned on, she was sat on this beautiful girls face and had her sucking pussy juice off her fingers. Matilda had been with plenty of girls before, but never like this, when she took the plunge and lowered herself onto Sinthia she wasn't sure the girl was even interested in her, and her ass, her ass was right up against this girls nose, she'd never sat this way around on anyone's face before, but the girl beneath her didn't seem to be protesting.

Matilda tried to take in her situation while she was sucking the juice off Matilda's fingers, she realised her nose was right against Matilda's asshole, she blushed at this realisation. Fortunately it didn't really smell as she was a little engulfed between the cheeks of this horney Australian girl's butt. She was more interested in looking at the ass though and she had a great view of that!

As Matilda removed her fingers from Sinthia's mouth and moved slightly above her Sinthia opened her mouth to speak, as she did this Matilda had positioned her pussy right over her mouth. Sinthia was laying there with her open mouth right below Matilda's pussy, Matilda reached down and moved aside Sinthia's top, then her bra and gently took both of her nipples between her fingers.

Sinthia gasped, she was getting excited by Matilda's touch, Matilda on the other hand was feeling so horney and her mind was screaming for Sinthia to stick her tongue out and start licking her.

After a few seconds of Matilda's hands on her nipples Sinthia was really turned on and thought what the heck, she opened her mouth a little wider and slowly stuck out her tongue.

As she tasted Matilda's very wet pussy for the first time she realised that it actually tasted quite good. As she started to move her tongue around she started to enjoy the sensation, the sounds she was causing from Matilda, the moans, the heavy breathing, the fact that she was really turning this girl on using just her tongue.

As Matilda moaned more and more and started breathing faster Sinthia thought about what Heidi had done for her a couple of days ago and tried to copy it. As her tongue found Matilda's clit for the first time the Aussie girl really started to moan loudly and within seconds her thigh's clamped together and she came with a massive orgasm on Sinthia's mouth.

As Matilda slumped back with her shoulders resting against the box that was just behind Sinthia's head still sat on Sinthia's face from between her ass cheeks she heard Sinthia's muffled voice,

"Wow, that was amazing, you taste sssssooooooooooooo good!!!"

* * * * * * * * *

End of part 2, part 3 will definitely follow, probably before the end of the year if not much sooner.

* * * * * * * * * *

If you are awaiting a follow up to my first story it is one of about 6 stories I am part way through finishing, so if you like my stories keep checking back at my author page for more. As always I'd love your feedback and any suggestions you have for follow ups to any of my stories.

Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X X

12