Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst Sinthia was lost in these thoughts she didn't notice Vicky stand up and walk around the right side of her desk, nor did she notice the box by the side of Vicky's desk or Vicky reaching into this box and taking something out of it into her right hand.

Vicky's mind was also racing at this point, was she really going to do this, she had never done anything like this before, but she had spent the last hour with only one thought in her mind, one idea, one plan and so far everything had gone exactly as she had imagined.

Sinthia snapped out of her mental haze and was surprised to see Vicky was now stood to her left, she could see Vicky had something in her right hand but as she was holding it behind her back she couldn't see what it was. Before she had time to think what was going on Vicky told her to stand up and push the chair back against the wall.

She did this and as she turned back to Vicky she felt a sharp pain in her left thigh, she stumbled forward in shock and then she felt the same pain in her right thigh. In pain and shock Sinthia fell to her hands and knees at Vicky's feet.

Vicky couldn't believe it was going exactly as she had planned, she was so turned on, she had been ever since she came up with this plan, but at this point the main thought in her mind was this was where this rich girl belonged kneeling at her feet.

As a shocked Sinthia looked up at Vicky she saw what it was in Vicky's hand, it was a whip!

"Like it?" asked Vicky mockingly,

"Alcohol company's send us all sorts of fun toys to use during fancy dress nights, rep shows, stag and hen nights and that sort of thing, but it seems some idiot didn't realise we only use those silly little almost toy like whips, not the real thing. So I get to keep this one!" as Vicky said this she stepped back with a smile and swung the whip again, this time connecting with Sinthia's back.

Sinthia let out a yelp of pain this time,

"I think we need to do something about that noise," smirked Vicky,

"We can't have you screaming the building down can we! Now!" she said giggling,

A stunned Sinthia looked on as right in front of her Vicky reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties, as she stepped out of them still giggling she look down on Sinthia's prone form saying,

"These should keep you quiet, I hope you enjoy the taste, they're pretty sticky, I got very hot and wet planning this!".

She bent down and grabbed Sinthia's nose holding it tightly closed, as she did this she put the panties down and used her free hand to slap Sinthia in the face, the shocked girl opened her mouth to gasp and Vicky picked up the panties (now turned inside out) and stuffed them into Sinthia's mouth.

To keep Sinthia from spitting the panties out Vicky reached into the box again and found a blind fold, instead of using it for it's intended purpose she tied it over Sinthia's mouth meaning the panties were stuck in there.

Sinthia couldn't believe this was happening, she may have been developing feelings for Tina and she may have made out with Heidi and Matilda too but she certainly didn't find Vicky attractive and certainly didn't want to have her dirty knickers in her mouth. As Vicky was ensuring she couldn't spit the panties out Sinthia began to notice the taste, they did taste very strongly of Vicky's juices, Vicky had a strong taste, almost certainly seeming stronger as so much of her juices had soaked into the panties, Sinthia couldn't help herself thinking that it wasn't an unpleasant taste but was nowhere near as nice as Tina or Matilda.

With a merciless smile Vicky swung the whip again and again and again connecting with Sinthia's back and legs and arms and sides over and over again. Sinthia tried to get up but every time she tried the whip connected again and she fell back to the floor. She tried to scream but with Vicky's dirty panties in her mouth all that came out was a muffled groaning.

Vicky found herself so turned on, she was loving the fact that Sinthia, a rich privileged girl with all the advantages in life, was powerless to stop Vicky from doing this, infact Vicky knew she could do anything she wanted to Sinthia at this point.

She stopped whipping the helpless girl and pulled her head up to face her, as Sinthia looked up at her cruel boss Vicky spat in her face, she laughed evilly again as she watched her spit drip down Sinthia's face. Then she had a new idea, she quickly went into her executive rest room, which was really just a little room adjoining her office with a toilet and a sink in it, she looked on the shelf above the sink and found the unused sponge she had just got yesterday, when she re-entered the office sponge in hand she again tilted Sinthia's face up to look at her, she held out the sponge and spat on it, she spat on it again and again and a fourth time, when she was happy the sponge was nicely covered in her spit she turned it to Sinthia and started rubbing the spit all over Sinthia's pretty face. She was laughing the whole time she was rubbing the spit on Sinthia, she felt like her pussy was on fire, she was so turned on.

When she bored of the sponge she opened the rest room door again throwing the sponge into the sink. Back in the office she gave Sinthia another few lashes on the arms and legs pushing the girl over onto her back.

She quickly pounced on the prone girl pulling off first her shoes, then her skirt, then her panties. She flung them all aside and started on her top half pulling the struggling girl's top off and removing her bra.

With Sinthia now stripped down Vicky returned to the box by her desk and she pulled out a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs, realising the girl would struggle she grabbed the whip again and brought it down across Sinthia's stomach, as she brought her hands down to where it had struck Vicky grabbed her wrists, pulled them up over her head and swiftly attached the cuffs.

With Sinthia now less able to fight back Vicky attached a collar and leash too and felt she had her completely under her control.

Next Vicky picked up the dis-guarded clothing and threw on the rest room floor out of the way and proceeded to attach Sinthia's leash to the rest room door handle. This left Sinthia standing with her hands now cuffed behind her head about two feet from the rest room door and not too close to the desk. She was stuck there, unable to use her arms to cover her body now naked except for a pair of socks, unable to shout for help due to Vicky's dirty panties stuffed in her mouth and unable to escape.

Vicky was delighted, she had Sinthia naked and totally exposed. Time for another whipping she thought, but first she inspected Sinthia's body, she was a pretty girl that was sure, Vicky pinched her nipples enjoying Sinthia squirming against her touch and pinched Sinthia's ass, that ass she had been so distracted by previously, she'd enjoy whipping that she thought.

Vicky spent the next ten minutes whipping Sinthia all over, her legs, arms and back again and now her stomach, her breasts, her ass and even a couple of times right on her pussy. She loved the way Sinthia squirmed and squealed into her panty gag every time she lashed a breast, she got so turned on after a while she couldn't help moving her left hand down and fingering herself. Her excitement grew and grew and as she felt herself on the edge of cuming she drew back with all her strength and gave Sinthia one last vicious lash on the pussy as she came shuddering in front of her helpless captive.

* * * * * * *

Chapter 4: Double trouble

Vicky fell back onto the sofa in her office as she came, as she recovered her senses she stretched out and lay on her back on the sofa with a big smile on her face. She let out a long slow deep breath and moaned in satisfaction as she looked across at her helpless whimpering captive.

After a couple of minutes she sat up and smiled wickedly at Sinthia. Sinthia who had thought maybe her ordeal was over felt uneasy seeing Vicky's smile and dreaded the thought that there was more to come.

Something in Vicky's mind had snapped as she was whipping Sinthia, she had crossed the line between fantasy and reality and now some of the other things she had fantasised about suddenly seemed very possible and there was one fantasy she was determined to try to make happen now.

Vicky got up and walked over to her desk, she quickly dialled a number on her phone and picked up the handset,

"Hey, are you busy?"

"Cool, come down to my office, I have a really fun surprise for you!" Vicky smiled broadly as she said this part,

"No, no, I can't tell you over the phone, trust me you wouldn't believe me even if I did tell you! Just hurry down, trust me you definitely won't regret it!!" Said Vicky sounding flirtatious.

Sinthia obviously couldn't hear the other end of the conversation and she didn't know who Vicky was talking to but she was dreading finding out.

As she put down the phone Vicky turned to Sinthia,

"This is going to be so fun!" she gloated,

"I'm not going to tell you who is coming to join us, I'll let that be a surprise for you, but I will tell you I have fantasised about the two of us dominating a girl together and it looks like your going to be the lucky girl!" Vicky laughed cruelly.

As Sinthia nervously waited to find out who her second torturer would be, Vicky cleared everything off her desk putting it all in draws, on the small second desk next to the computer or just on the floor behind the desk.

After a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door, Vicky hurried over and unlocked the door,

"who is it?" she asked,

"it's me," replied the girl on the other side of the door,

Sinthia grew even more nervous if that was possible as she thought she sort of recognised the voice, she thought it was someone she knew. It was bad enough a complete stranger seeing her tied like this wearing nothing but her socks, a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs, a blindfold over her mouth and a collar and leash, but for someone she knew to see her like this! She cringed at the thought.

Vicky opened the door a crack and when she saw that only the girl she had expected was in the corridor she quickly opened the door and pulled the girl inside, quickly closing and re-locking the door.

As the girl was yanked into the room she had her back to Sinthia, Vicky turned and hugged the girl and then to Sinthia's shock she placed her hands on the girl's head and pulled her in for a long deep kiss.

"Wow," Said the shocked girl as Vicky's lips withdrew,

"What, why?" she asked,

"I just needed to do that," Vicky replied not trying to look nervous,

The other girl leaned forward and kissed Vicky, this kiss seemed even longer and more passionate to Sinthia who was still desperately trying to work out who the girl was.

"Ummmmm," purred Vicky,

"I don't get it though, we've known each other ages and I'm sure you noticed I think your gorgeous and I know you know I'm a lesbian, so why now?" As the girl spoke Sinthia became certain she knew the voice, but who was she?

"Well I've always been attracted to you, but it's always just been fantasy's in my head, I never thought I was actually interested in doing anything with a girl, but," She paused and grinned over the other girl's shoulder at Sinthia as she said this,

"something happened this morning that changed my mind on that!" She said now beaming,

Sinthia couldn't see this but the girl gave Vicky a quizzical look,

Vicky explained,

"I caught a new girl breaking the rules, I had enough on her to sack her, but I decided to punish her myself, I found myself sitting here for an hour deciding what to do with her and all these thoughts were running around my head, fantasies I'd been having for a while now. I thought what the heck, if I'm ever going to do what I'm thinking about it's now or never,"

"and did you?" asked the other girl excitedly,

Vicky burst into a massive smile as she said,

"Why don't you see for yourself,"

She took the other girl by the shoulder and with theatrical slowness turned her to see Sinthia, the girl gasped at the sight of Sinthia's prone form, Sinthia gasped into her gag as she saw that the girl was Veronica.

Veronica was 23 years old, she was a red head and had shortish hair, she was 5 ft 6 tall and was pretty thin. The girl from Leeds did though have very nice 36C breasts. She was a third year rep and most significantly in this situation she was a confirmed lesbian.

What none of the other reps knew was that Veronica had transferred from the same resort as Vicky, infact the two girls had been close friends and when Vicky had got the rep manager's job she had deliberately brought Veronica with her.

It took a couple of seconds for what Veronica was seeing to sink in, when it had she looked right into Sinthia's eyes and broke into a broad smile. She grabbed Vicky's hand and pulled her forward, Veronica moved so her and Vicky were stood right in front of Sinthia, side on so she could see both of their faces, she leant in with a smile and kissed Vicky again for a really long kiss, the two girls fondled each others breasts and kept kissing right in front of Sinthia.

As they finally broke their kiss both girls started laughing. They had both enjoyed the kiss but they had enjoyed taunting Sinthia with it right in her face even more.

"Now this is going to be fun." Veronica exclaimed with a grin,

She turned to Sinthia and inspected her helpless victim, she groped the girls breasts, looked over her arms, legs and back, she pinched Sinthia's bum making the helpless girl squirm again at Veronica's touch. She came around in front of Sinthia and ran her hands down the girl's stomach until she reached her pubic hair, she leered at Sinthia's neatly trimmed blonde patch, to Sinthia's shock her hands didn't stop their!

Veronica's left hand brushed over the entrance to Sinthia's vagina, she gently tickled the girl's outer lips with her index finger, slowly that finger pushed forward into her dry pussy.

"Oh, that's no fun, you haven't even got her wet Vicky." Said Veronica with a laugh,

"Did you enjoy whipping her?" She asked with a big smile,

Vicky grinned back as Veronica's finger continued to stroke Sinthia's most delicate area,

As she did this she motioned for Vicky to come forward and play with Sinthia's breasts. The duel action of a finger in her pussy and Vicky's fingers stroking and gently pinching her nipples caused Sinthia's body to react and as much as she tried to fight it she quickly became aroused.

After a few seconds Veronica with a laugh withdrew her fingers, she had added two to the original index finger inside Sinthia, and brought the fingers up to her nose,

"You smell pretty nice, wonder what you taste like," Veronica said and stuck a finger in her mouth to suck off Sinthia's juices, she then invited Vicky to taste the other two fingers.

"Not bad," Said Vicky,

"No, not at all bad" agreed Veronica,

"But I taste much better!" Beamed Veronica with a smile and a flirtatious lick of her lips.

Sinthia was hating this, these two bitches were playing with her, teasing her, taunting her, it was bad enough that she was bound and gagged, but now they were trying to turn her on against her will and then after they'd succeeded they left her unsatisfied.

Veronica went back to looking at Sinthia's body, she noticed the gag,

"What's in here then," she smirked as she said this whilst removing the blindfold Vicky had used to stop the panties falling out of Sinthia's mouth.

She pulled out the panties,

"nice, are they yours? Were they dirty when they went in?" She asked Vicky with another smirk,

"yes on both counts, I had been getting very wet thinking over what to do to her so they were pretty skanky." Vicky laughed.

"I know the feeling, I'm pretty wet right now thinking about what we can do to her, I think she needs a fresh gag." Replied Veronica smugly,

To Sinthia's horror she quickly removed her panties, turned them inside out and shoved them into Sinthia's mouth.

"Yum, I bet they taste good," She teased,

"Just so you know if you spit them out I'll really make you regret it!" Said Veronica with a mixture of malice and laughter in her voice.

Sinthia couldn't believe it, for the second time that day she had been gagged with a girl's sticky panties. She thought Veronica's panties didn't taste too bad, they tasted worse than Vicky's she decided but all she could really think was what would happen next?

* * * * * * * * *

End of part 3, part 4 to follow soon or at least soonish.

* * * * * * * *

As always I love reading your comments and feedback and idea's for how to continue the story are welcome.

Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X x

12