Sip

Story Info
A girl gets ready for her lover to come home.
1.5k words
3.92
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not at all prefer the taste of gin, but she was trying to set the mood and had determined after careful research (of the James Bond variety) that a martini was really the only nip on which she could appropriately imbibe. The olives, she assured herself, would take the edge off and she permitted a rather hefty quantity of the salted juice to fog the booze. "Yeah... this is a sexy drink," she mused, and tied the apron string behind her back, giggling to herself as it found the crease of her bare cheeks and stayed there, tickling.

Sip.

She balanced the martini carefully and spun on her funny little bare feet, heading out of the kitchen door. Her toes brushed affectionately against the ginger pup who had spent the afternoon wrestling with a large stuffed cat that he was now lying upon, sleeping. It was warm out, and the heat really took it out of her dogs. She had elected not to take them on her morning run because of it, and had, in fact, nearly stopped mid-jog because she could feel her face heating up to a brilliant rouge. Now, however, she was cooled off and showered, the only remnant of the morning exercise was the soreness in the muscles of her slender legs.

All the doors and windows were open in the modest little house, the breeze trying its best to cool the air, and, while it made for a pleasant array of light, it in fact was doing nothing to lower the temperature and she worried that those uncomfortable pearls of sweat would roll between her breasts and get caught in her belly button. Oh how she hated that, frowning at the thought of it ruining her plans for well placed kisses.

Sip.

She twittered about the room fluffing pillows and moving items here and there, only half thinking about how a small bare bottomed blonde adorned only in an apron might appear to her neighbors.

Sip.

It did not seem to concern her.

Sip.

In her anticipation, she had moved too quickly through her afternoon and now found herself trying to pass the time. It was still several minutes until five and she hadn't a thing left to do.

Sip.

Off she went, to arrange another drink and barely was the cap back on the olive jar when she heard the familiar rumble and the small green roadster pulled up.

She snatched up the glass and moved quickly to the front door, taking caution that he would not be able to see her. She hid behind the doorframe, and carefully peered out the large front window. A smile lit across her face as his tall, slender frame appeared at the driver's side door. He walked up the steps, overheating in his brown suit and blue paisley tie, which he absentmindedly yanked at, yet never loosened. That was his only complaint about his new job, wearing a suit. He said it was too dressy for the summer season and teased that he would be much more efficient if permitted to wear old baggy undershirts and his funny suede shoes. Her smile remained as he approached the front door, stooping to pick up the mail that the post carrier had failed to force into the slot.

"Bugger," he said, as he sifted through the stack, pausing, the door slightly ajar, "what on earth?" and he nudged the door open with his elbow, his face buried in a now half-open envelope.

"Hi," she said.

"Well hi!" he replied, pitching the mail onto the nearby console table, the unfolded bill losing its envelope and drifting to the floor. "To what do I owe this treat?" and he reached his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"Owe what?" she said with a scheming smile, rocking on her bare feet and lifting the glass to her eyes to block the incoming kiss.

"Very funny my dear" and he scooped the glass out of her hand, taking a large gulp before pressing his lips against her cheek. She wiped away the wetness of liquor from her face and reached out for her martini, but he hoisted it above her head and out of reach.

"Gimme that!"

"Oh... I don't think so my dear," and he took a second gulp, a giant swig, emptying the glass with a sigh and a little cough, the vodka having settled to the bottom with the last olive. He turned and set the glass next to the teetering pile of mail, his hand around her waist all the while. Turning back towards her, he smiled, lips wet, brow sweaty, "now tell me... to what do I owe this surprise?"

"Oh this?" she said with feigned surprise, pulling away and brushing her barely there apron. "Oh... just a little house work," smirking once again as he pulled her in, her brown eyes following his mouth until her lids gently closed and their lips touched, pushing against each other, tongues tangling, spin burning from her rump to her neck.

He pulled away and looked again at her small frame, nearly naked in front of him, her eyes meeting his and she saw the avian toes forming as he grinned. His hands slid down her lower back and over her cheeks, giving a gentle squeeze. She stood on her toes, reaching her lips to his neck and undid his tie, twisting this way and that until the knot loosened.

"Careful," he said, leaning back, "my girlfriend will kill me if something happens to this thing."

"Oh stop..." she said in mock annoyance and gave his chest a gentle smack. He smiled back and slipped the tie from his collar and into the inside pocket of his jacket. She watched, her hand still resting on his chest as he removed his jacket and tossed it onto the nearby chair. He slid his hand underneath hers and brought it down to rest at her side as he lowered himself to his knees. She looked into his eyes, their faces now nearly level. His hands found her rump once again and he pushed ever so slightly, forcing her pelvis to tip forward, the apron slipping to expose more naked thigh. His hand drifted underneath and she breathed heavily as his fingers found the slender wet ellipses of her pussy, swollen from anticipation and a day of planning and longing. His thumb circled gently over her and she leaned back, her pelvis pressing even further forward, inviting his fingers to slip inside.

He nudged her, gently pushing her down onto the arm of the couch and then, rising only slightly, he hooked his fingers firmly inside her, lifted her beyond the arm of the couch, and laid her aggressively on her back. Her knees bent and her legs fell open as his face found its way between her thighs. She groaned and groped for his shoulders as his lips moved over her, his tongue gently strumming, his fingers still inside, pressing and pushing. She groped again, reaching his chin, and tugged to move him up, toward her. He crawled onto the couch, staring at her, pausing at her breasts, licking and sucking, kissing her face, brushing himself against her until she could feel the fabric of his slacks on her chest. She reached out to undo his pants but he stopped her, grabbing her small wrists in one hand and forcing them above her head onto the pillow. She pushed back instinctually but he held her there, gently, until her shoulders relaxed and she laid motionless, staring up at him. He smiled but did not speak, and released her wrists, drawing his hand to her face, her eyelids closing as he brushed the palm against them.

She could sense this weight above her, the shuffle of his hands as his pants unzipped and she could feel his warmth against her lips, forcing its way into her mouth. She sucked and flicked her tongue. He moaned and his pelvis ramped against her, pushing himself further into her throat. She felt his hands grip her writs once again, the weight of his body leaning onto her chin and face, pushing even further, her neck now unable to move, her tongue whipping frantically as he groaned and rocked. She gasped for air as he slid in and out of her, finally dragging his cock down her chin and neck, the apron sliding uselessly aside as he moved between her breasts and down her belly, the hardness pressing against her skin, her writs locked above her, her mouth tied, her pussy wet and anxious.

She felt his cock push inside, breathing heavily, grimacing from the heat, the weight, the squeeze of her pussy tightening and around him, his free hand finding her breast, his lips discovering her neck, his pelvis grinding against hers, pushing deeper, until she began to quiver and hushed expletives escaped... "fuck, fuck, fuck..." Harder, his cock buried within her, "oh god, fuck!" she breathed, "oh fuck" and a coy smile crossed his face as he moved harder and deeper, listening to her response. "...oh fuck, fuck..." and he jerked in and out, in and out, thrusting forcefully until her words blurred into curses of effs and esses, and groans of fucking and finally, a moan and a quiver, as she went limp, panting and groping, her hands moving across his back in mindless sweeps, anticipating a cock that had finished in a pussy, wet and tired.

"God I love you," she whispered.

His eyes smiled.