Sir

Story Info
Slave who just can't follow Sir's orders.
1k words
3.93
29.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kink96
Kink96
3 Followers

"Get on the bed", he growled as he shoved me through the bedroom door, pushing me towards the bed. I broke my fall with my hands before laying there, half propping myself up on my elbows, looking up at him.

"Clothes off." he demanded, enjoying watching me panic as I scrambled out of my skimpy, lacy top and sexy, skin-tight black jeans. I laid there naked beneath his scrutinising stare. Even beneath his hard persona, he couldn't hide the lust and appreciation in his eyes for my soft, curvaceous body. I must have been holding my breath subconsciously, because as soon as he grabbed my hair and pulled me onto my back, I exhaled deeply, revelling in his roughness. He straddled me and leant forward, kissing me slowly, but hard. He knew how much I loved to feel his weight on top of me, consuming me, letting me know that I was his.

"Does my dirty slut want me to do bad things to her?" he whispered hoarsely in my ear, enjoying my response of a quiet, low moan.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Sir and let me do as I please?" he continued.

Again, all I could do was moan in response.

"Answer me when I ask you a question whore!" he shouted, jolting me back to reality.

"Yes Sir, you can do anything you want to me, I'm yours" I replied.

He half smiled, seeming satisfied with my response. He sat back up, tracing a single one of his fingers from my soft, pink lips, down my neck, pausing and then continuing his long torturous assault down to my breasts, licking his finger and circling each nipple in turn until they became rock hard. Content with the effect he was already having on my body, he carried on the trail of his finger, down my stomach and to my soft, hairless, wet pussy. He traced down the edges of my groin, laughing at how I arched my hips up towards his hand, trying to get him to touch the sweet spot that he knew I so desperately wanted him to touch. He made me squirm like this for at least another 5 minutes, knowing how much I hated it, but loved it at the same time.

Finally I felt the first delicious touch of his finger on my clitoris. Circling round and round, ever so gently, just enough to elicit a reaction out of me. Before I even had chance to enjoy the pleasure, his finger was doing a return journey back up my body on the path it had just taken, stopping once again to circle both of my nipples. When he finally reached my mouth, he parted my lips with the finger that had just been pleasuring me and whispered "taste it".

I closed my eyes, sucking deeply on his finger, really putting on a show for him and grinning in satisfaction when I heard a moan of pleasure escape his lips. I knew how to get him going and this was one of the many ways to do so.

"Keep your eyes closed slave" he ordered, withdrawing his wet finger from my mouth, much to my disappointment. I did as he said, and listened carefully to what he was doing on the other side of the room. I heard a draw open and before I knew it, I could feel him back at my side, gently lifting my head and tying something around it. A blindfold. I should have guessed. Though actually, Sir was so unpredictable that I never actually knew what he had planned for me. It was what made our relationship so exciting.

Now I had one of my senses completely consumed, all I could do was rely on my other ones to try and guess what he was up to. I heard the draw open again. The draw where he kept all his hidden surprises, used to tease, pleasure and punish me. I squirmed with excitement when I heard the faint buzzing of the vibrator from the other side of the room.

"Stay still my slave", he said gently.

"Now I want you to listen carefully okay?" he asked.

"Yes Sir" I replied quickly, not wanting to spark his anger as I had done earlier.

"I'm going to press this little vibrator against your clit, and hold it there" he paused, "but the rule is, you're not allowed to cum without my permission. You have to ask Sir for your release tonight. I gasped at the thought. But he hadn't finished.

"The other rule is, if you break the first rule, you will be punished" he finished curtly.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes..."

"Yes what?!" he growled.

"Yes Sir" I whimpered.

The vibrating sound came closer as I sighed in anticipation. The second the vibrator made contact with my clit, I was already writhing around, trying to resist the pleasure. I could almost feel him smiling at how much of an effect it was having on me already.

"Please" I breathed.

"Please what, slave?" he replied, chuckling under his breath.

"I need..." I gasped.

"You need what, slave?" he said as the vibrator pressed even harder onto my nub.

"I need to cum" I almost shouted.

"No, no, no, not yet little one, you'll have to show more determination than that!" he replied wickedly.

I stopped speaking then, using all my energy and willpower to focus on not cumming. I refused to give him the satisfaction of knowing he could beat me. By now I was a thrashing, sweaty mess. It felt like he'd been at it for hours but it could have only been a few minutes.

"How long was he going to make me wait?" I thought, not knowing how much longer I could hold off the impending orgasm inside of me.

After what must have been just one more minute of tantalising torture, I couldn't take it anymore. The powerful orgasm racked right through my body, my thighs started to shake until the orgasm consumed my whole body. After the most powerful part of it had passed, I lay there panting.

I felt a hand on the side of my face as Sir slid off my blindfold.

"Well, well, well...I don't believe I gave you permission to cum" he scolded.

"You remember what my second rule was don't you?" he smirked.

"I guess we'll just have to think up a suitable punishment" he laughed cruelly, turning me onto my stomach and using the blindfolds to bind my wrists...

To be continued...

Kink96
Kink96
3 Followers