Sir And Baby Meet At Last Ch. 03

Story Info
She is exhausted at the end of her first night with Sir.
2k words
4.38
28.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CeeeBeee
CeeeBeee
21 Followers

The plug in her bum and the balls in her pussy were rubbing against each other inside her; there really wasn't enough room in her to take them all at once and she could feel one threatening to push out the other; she clenched her bum and squeezed her pussy and tried to walk all at the same time. She wasn't wearing any knickers so if anything slipped out it would be on the floor for everyone to see. She felt like she had "I've just been fucked," stamped on her forehead; which, of course, she had but instead of feeling ashamed she felt proud; a kind of smug feeling and she was smiling like the cat that got the cream.

He led her over to a corner booth and sat next to her; lifting her skirt so that her bare bum hit the seat. He pulled her knee over his spreading her legs and casually stroked her pussy as they looked at the menus on the table. She moved closer to the edge of the seat to allow him better access to her and his strokes became firmer. He found the loop of the string attached to her balls and slipped his finger through it as he started to rub her clit; it made her moan as she squeezed her pussy tight to stop the balls from being pulled out. Within seconds she was struggling to keep her moans from getting louder as she felt herself getting close to orgasm; she was still reeling from being fucked so hard by him in the car park and not being able to cum then.

"Please can I cum Sir?" she pleaded in a whisper.

To her surprise and relief he said "Yes baby, good girl," and kissed her as he rubbed her clit harder so the moans of her orgasm were muffled by his mouth. He continued to kiss her until her moans subsided; stroking her pussy more gently until her orgasm passed. He gave her his now soaking fingers and she sucked them clean eagerly.

She felt dazed and too spaced out to concentrate on the menus so he went to the bar to buy drinks and ordered for her. He kept her leg over his for the entire meal and reached his hand between her legs from time to time; pulling at her pubic hair or stroking her clit or spreading her lips; making sure she was kept soaking wet and keeping himself amused at her discomfort when the staff brought their food. She felt desperately horny; she couldn't get the images of what she had done so far in one evening out of her head and she couldn't wait to see what else he had in store. After they had eaten he stood up and took her hand and said "Let's get you home baby," she could tell from the tone of his beautiful voice that he didn't mean for a cup of cocoa and she eagerly stood up and followed him back out to the car.

She got in and sat down as he got behind the wheel; she couldn't wait to pull her tits out of her corset, pull her skirt up and spread her legs. Hoping he would be pleased that she had followed his instructions for the correct way to sit in the car she looked at him and smiled. Just as she tightened her seat belt between her exposed tits a car pulled up in the opposite parking bay and the headlights beamed right onto her. She groaned in embarrassment but did nothing to hide herself as he reversed away from the parking car.

"Such a good little slut," he said approvingly and she was delighted. She spread her legs wider and looked forward to being played with all the way back to his house. He didn't so much as tweak her nipple once and by the time they got home she was feeling sulky and desperate to be touched by him. She quickly stripped off her skirt as soon as they were in the hall, knowing he expected her to be naked and was about to remove her corset but he stopped her.

"This stays on tonight baby," he said "stay there; position 3."

She was so relieved; thinking that this must mean he wants to play some more. She quickly spread her legs and put her hands behind her head as instructed. He returned to the hall with the clamps that had been pulled off on the kitchen table earlier and clamped her nipples hard. She moaned in thanks at the feeling; beyond turned on that he was planning to play with her some more, the pain was delicious. He then rolled down her stockings and she lifted her legs as he removed them and put them in his jeans pocket.

"Upstairs please baby; the room where your clothes are," he instructed and followed behind her up the stairs. As soon as they were in the room he instructed her to kneel in position 2; legs spread and hands behind her back. She quickly dropped to her knees, he came up behind her and put her hair into a ponytail; she loved the feeling of him doing something so attentive and smiled with a sigh. He grabbed her ponytail and dragged her by it towards the bed as she squealed her surprise at the sudden pain. He pushed her head down on the edge of the bed so only her head, neck and shoulders were supported and came behind her between her legs; spreading them wider. Her hands were still in position behind her back and he took a stocking from his pocket and swiftly bound her wrists together. Her heart was beating fast with fear but she was so turned on by the feeling of helplessness; she moaned as she tried to pull her hands apart; testing the bonds.

He stroked her bum and tapped firmly on her plug letting his hand stroke gently against her pussy; "Does that feel good baby?"

"Yes Sir," she replied trying to push herself onto his gentle strokes. He came around to the side of her and, grabbing her ponytail twisted her head; positioning her face to one side and kissed her gently on the cheek. He reached under her body and pulled sharply on one of her clamps making her hiss with pain and then letting go so her tits swung against each other. He took off his shirt and she devoured the sight of his bare chest from the corner of her eye. He stroked his hands down her shoulders and back; massaging her gently. One hand pressed gently but firmly on the small of her back; steadying her as he raised the other and spanked her hard across her bum cheek. She yelped in shock but as the initial pain quickly left she remembered to say "Thank you Sir," as she had been instructed to at the beginning of the evening.

"Good girl," he said "This time baby I want you to count; let's see how well you can count shall we?"

"Yes Sir; 1 thank you Sir" she said; completely turned on by him remembering a fantasy she had confided in him in an email months ago.

He spanked her even harder; she gasped again and squealed a "2 thank you Sir."

He spanked her again and again; each time a little harder and she kept counting; screaming her "5 Thank you Sir," and starting to worry that she couldn't take many more and that this was much harder than she had fantasised about.

"12 thank you Sir," she sobbed; tears now streaming from her eyes.

He continued to spank her harder and faster as she struggled to get her words out and keep up with his pace. She was crying now; not just sobbing but crying uncontrollably and her counting and "thank you Sirs" were almost unintelligible.

"20 thank you Sir," she yelled and another spank didn't come down on her bright red, burning behind. She continued to cry but realised that despite the tears she was feeling incredibly turned on and her pussy was aching. She arched her back hoping he would continue to spank her but she was too embarrassed to admit it and didn't have the nerve to ask. She felt his hand on her plug as he came between her legs; he steadied her by placing his hand on her punished bum cheek and quickly withdrew the plug. She yelped in pain and then moaned with pleasure as she realised that this meant he was going to fuck her there. She heard him undo his zip and his jeans drop to the floor and within seconds could feel his cock pushing at her bum. She pushed herself onto him eagerly; her bum had been well prepared by the plug and although it felt tight and slightly painful it felt wonderful to have him pushing inside her. He pushed his cock deep into her until she could feel his balls against her soaking pussy, he grabbed her red raw bum cheeks roughly and squeezed them hard as he began to slowly fuck in and out of her. The feeling was amazing and she wanted him to take her faster and forcefully like he had her pussy; she rocked back and forward against his steady strokes. She found her voice; "Please fuck me Sir; Please fuck me hard," she pleaded.

"That's my good slut," he said and started to pound harder into her, feeling the balls still lodged in her pussy rubbing against him inside her. Her tits were swinging about with the force of him; making the chains of butterflies pull on the clamps and adding to the sensations coursing through her. Yesterday the most exciting sex she had had was to wear some frilly underwear, now she was bound, clamped, wearing toys in her pussy and being fucked hard in her bum; it was all too much and she started to orgasm uncontrollably; pounding back on his every thrust and screaming in ecstasy, her muscles squeezing around his cock as she came and came. He continued to fuck her as her orgasm faded and she became aware of herself again.

He pulled his cock out of her and in one quick movement pulled her roughly up by her hair so that she was again in a kneeling position and he pushed his cock into her mouth; all the way to the back of her throat without warning; causing her to gag around him.

"Always down your throat slut," he barked as she struggled to keep from gagging and tried desperately to swallow as he came deep inside her mouth. As his breathing returned to normal he pulled more gently on her hair and pulled his cock out of her mouth; she gratefully licked his cock clean of any juices and looked up at him hoping he was pleased with her. He bent down and lifted her chin and kissed her gently on the lips before moving around and untying her hands. He held her hands helping her to stand on wobbly legs and removed the clamps from her nipples one at a time; sucking her now huge nipples tenderly to ease the pain. He pulled the balls out of her pussy, pushed them into her mouth and watched her lick them clean. He led her by the hand into another bedroom. It looked like his room; a big double bed took up most of the room and looked so inviting to her now exhausted body. He turned down the sheets and got in and beckoned for her to join him, she gratefully got in beside him and snuggled into him resting her head on his chest.

She felt wonderful; achy and completely and utterly fucked; she had behaved like a total slut today and she had loved every minute of it, she felt him stroking her hair as she hovered close to sleep.

"You came without my permission baby," he said, pulling her back from her thoughts.

She started and her eyes snapped open; she didn't know what was coming but she was beyond exhausted and she was scared stiff.

"I'm so sorry Sir," she stammered.

"You will be punished baby; I promise," He replied "But tomorrow will be soon enough; I'm too tired to enjoy it tonight."

"Thank you Sir," she murmured as she smiled to herself; she couldn't wait.

CeeeBeee
CeeeBeee
21 Followers