Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 01

Story Info
The Beginning.
5.1k words
4.47
49.2k
18

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers

Chapter 1 -- The Beginning

I went to bed last night with warm thoughts about you. I imagined that you were lying next to me, with my left arm around you, holding you, teasing My nipples with one hand and your mouth as one of your legs slowly came up my leg until it was resting on My thick cock. Your nylon leg started to rub My cock, kind of teasing it as it began to grow. The soft moans coming out of your mouth, along with the beginning of your sweet scent entered my nose and ears. The realization that My nipples are sensitive surprises you and excites you at the same time. The more My body began to flinch with your actions the harder and more demanding your mouth and hand pulled, bit, sucked and tormented them driving my erection, and your need to be filled, to greater heights. By this time, with My moans getting louder, My hand has found your breast and your protruding nipples. I lightly and lovingly squeeze your breast and roll your nipple between my thumb and index finger alternating between pleasure and pain for you. As I continue moans are now coming out of your mouth as you press your body even closer to Me; your leg is becoming even more demanding against my cock. I inflict some pain into your nipple and it goes straight to you now swollen clit and soaking cunt driving you even more. As your leg is rubbing My cock, the movement of it causes your five-inch stiletto to push against My calf causing My body to flinch and jerk.

The thought races through My mind of what a wise decision I had made in accepting the full time responsibility of you as My obedient sub. You seem to have only one objective and that is to give your Master all to make Me happy and pleased with you.

Our excitement is growing by leaps and bounds and even though I had taken you earlier when we had gotten to your new home. You were nude, except for the stilettos and thigh-high nylons, you had put on when we left the Bragg street location, in the kneeling position that you had practiced so much, and I had face fucked you with a hunger that appeared to have no boundaries. We both were fully hot and hungry for each other after all this time of dreaming about our coming together as One. The face fucking had delighted you because you had just learned that I do have a very big set of balls. With them slapping against your chin and throat a smile tries to come on your face, showing your pleasure in having a really big set of balls, for the first time ever, for your delight.

I had walked up to you taking your hair with both hands and as I started to pull you to Me, your mouth had instinct fully opened wide to take Me. Pulling on your hair I set the pace for you to give Me maximum pleasure. You had quickly learned the pace and maintained it using only your warm and wet mouth. After the first few minutes, I told you to take you hands, with your palms up, off of your legs and to finger fuck your cunt with one hand and torment your clit with the other. My instructions were simple, bring yourself to the very edge of the first of many orgasms but do not cum. When you are at the edge, then put your hands up on My tits and breasts and give them pleasure.

My cock had swollen filling you dainty mouth and now reaching the beginning of your throat. Your cunt was now dripping and your sweet scent was strong, entering my nostrils adding to My enjoyment.

For some reason your mind races back to when we had first seen each other today and the smile that had come on your face as you saw Me signing the papers, making you My responsibility. Instinct fully that sight had caused and involuntary squeezing of your cunt muscles, surprising and pleasing you. We had walked out to the car, with Me firmly holding your arm, and had gotten in. As I backed out of the parking place the first words I spoke to you in the car were clear, concise and to the point. "Take your pants and any underpants off bitch, and do it now!"

It was amazing watching you. Your eyes got wide as a small smile cracked your lips while at the same time, knowing that your obedience is expected to be quick and complete, your hands reached for the flimsy belt, opening it, and then opening the top button of your pants. I was pleased as the smile on your face got wider and your eyes never left Me. The fact that you were not concerned about other cars and people around us made Me proud of you.

Quickly you raised you hips up and pulled down your pants and panties dropping them to the floor. Your clean shaved cunt appeared to be in the beginnings of becoming of being excited and needy. I reached beside Me and handed you a small box that appeared never to have been opened. You held it in your hand and gave me a questioning look. The box, labeled simply Lelo did not disclose its contents. "Open the box littleone put it in your mouth, get it wet, and insert it in your pretty cunt."

A big smile came across your face and you put both of your hands to work opening the box. "Leave the leash hanging out of your pussy and then throw the box in the back seat littleone." You held them only briefly in your hands before popping it into your mouth. Your legs already spread open, as you know to do, spread wider as you took one hand, opened your outer lips, and with the other hand, quickly inserted your new toy. Looking directly into my eyes you smiled and then leaned over and kissed Me on the cheek and then sat back down. I then handed you a package of Silk Reflections, a near black pair of thigh-high nylons, smoother than you have ever felt, and said, "Open them please littleone, and get them on your legs. If I guessed correctly, they should come up almost to that lovely pussy you have been keeping for Me."

Smiling you said, "Yes Sir."

As the last one came up your beautiful legs I said to you, "Ok littleone, turn around, look on the back seat, get that skirt, and blouse. Put the skirt on, then turn, and face Me and take that shirt off and put the blouse on, so that you at least feel like the woman you are going to be." I saw the quick flash cross your smiling face, knowing that to do that your bare ass is going to be exposed to anyone around, or passing us, in other cars. Never hesitating, as I knew you would not, you simply said, "Yes Sir."

I knew that the actual period of time your lovely nude ass was going to be exposed to the world would only be very briefly. You did as I instructed and quickly slipped into the skirt smoothing it out over your legs.

"This is wonderful Sir," you said as you turned toward Me and started to remove the shirt you had on.

Just as you had removed the old shirt I said, "And take that damn bra off littleone!"

"With pleasure Sir," you said grinning showing a broad smile to Me.

The site of your small pert and well-rounded tits made My mouth water and I smiled broadly at you. Still facing Me, with the blouse on, you began to button it and smiled when you realized that the top button was below your (My) tits. With that completed you leaned against the door, pulled your skirt up, spread your lovely legs putting one of them in my lap. In this position, your bare pussy was exposed to Me and you smiled, knowing what you were doing. "Being my little slut are you littleone?"

"Yes Sir, and proud of it," you said in a lower than normal voice. I knew you had been practicing talking in a lower more modulated sexy voice and that now you were showing me the result of all that practice.

"Ok slut, turn around and move you leg." You promptly took your leg off my lap, showing a pouty expression on your exquisite face. As soon as you had, I reached in front of my seat and pulled a box up, handing it to you.

"Oh Master," you said, smiling so big it was almost a laugh. Without waiting for instructions, you opened the box. You took one of the red five-inch stilettos out of the box and ran your hand over the fine calf leather before rubbing it against your cheek. "They are beautiful Master. I love them!"

You looked to see that they had real leather soles and you knew that they were anything but cheap. After the first one was on, you kind of wiggled you toes and then quickly put the other one on. Springing out of the seat you came over and kissed Me on the cheek while holding Me tight. "Master, they feel like a soft gloves on my feet," you said kissing me repeatedly.

"So, does that mean you are going to be happy being My stiletto slut?"

"Yes Sir, very happy!"

"Your world has changed littleone. Now we will see if you can walk in them after all that time of being in tennis shoes," I said laughing. "Sir, you will be proud of how I practice and learn!"

By this time, we were out of the downtown area of Raleigh and on the four-lane traveling toward home with a great deal less traffic, which meant that I could pay more attention to My littleone and worry less about traffic.

"I am a little worried about walking in these Sir. I do not want to disappoint you and I may need a little practice before I am comfortable going public in them. Please understand me Sir; I will wear them as you wish."

"Good girl," I said as I pulled the car over to the shoulder of the road and came to a stop. I reached over with My right hand for her as she leaned toward Me. Putting My hand on the back of her head I took a hand full of hair and pulled on it while at the same time pulling her towards Me. As we grew closer, her eyes closed ever so slightly and her warm eager mouth came open to meet mine.

Controlling her by her hair allowed Me to control the pressure and some of the temperature of our first real tongue-to-tongue kiss. It was past anything I had dreamed of and as her breathing increased, I allowed her to come fully into Me. As we parted for some air she said, "I love you so much Master. I will be the best sub ever and you will never want or need another. I am yours, completely and fully. Use me as you wish Master, I am here to please only You."

"I love you very much littleone and so far you are showing Me that I made a wise decision. Now, we need to do something else. Reach over behind the seat and you will see another shoebox. Get it and let's try those on you."

"Yes Sir," she said smiling and behaving like a little girl. She got up, stuck her beautiful ass in the air and reached for the other box. Inside was another pair of stilettos but in this case they were black in color and had only a four-inch heel.

"They are beautiful Master. I love them! Do you want me to put them on Sir?"

"Well it is not necessary, they are the same size. However, if you want to slip them on, admire them, and then put them back in the box that will be ok. I call them your 'training heels' and sometimes 'work' heels."

She put them on, admired herself in them and then put them back into the box, placing the box on the rear seat so she could reach them. As soon as she was once again seated, I looked admiringly at her and said in a soft but firm voice, "Come here please littleone. You are free to kiss Me and please Me as you wish before we start home."

Never in My life have I felt such genuineness, sincere and unhindered love coming from one woman. She held Me and kissed Me and after a few minutes, she took her right hand and opened the snaps on My shirt, exposing My chest and protruding nipples. With her left hand still around My neck, she dropped her head to My breasts, kissing both of them while licking My nipples with her tongue. Then she took one of them in her mouth as her left hand came up and started to squeeze My other breast and nipple. I thought I was in heaven. The site of her, with her up on her knees, her endearing ass in the air with her exquisite sexy heels flattering and accenting her gorgeous legs, all pointing toward the other door.

Soon her right hand drifted, or rather went directly to my crotch. With easy soft strokes, she gently massaged My cock with a naturalness that I felt throughout My body. All I could do was rub her delightful ass with one hand and hold her head with the other. Finally, I took My right hand and ran it up her flared A style skirt to her enlarged, swollen, wet cunt. Teasing her cunt, and lightly tormenting her clit, while seeing her squirm was a pleasure beyond words. I felt the leash of the "toy" that I had her insert and knew that all of this time she had practiced her cunt (pubococcygeus) muscles was, and now is paying benefits. She was easily holding the "toy" in and I was so proud of her.

In what seemed like an eternity, she finally came up for air and to rest a minute or so. Or so I thought. Wrong. As she came up, I got two of my fingers wet with her juices and pulled them up to her mouth. Without having to be told what to do, she raised one of her hands and placed it around My hand. With firmness and affection, while smiling from ear to ear, she took My fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. Once done with that she then licked them clean.

With all the love in the world coming out of her eyes she looked at Me, and in a low sexy and haunting voice said, "Sir, please, may I have your cock. I want to taste it so bad."

Not wanting to discourage her, but trying to be realistic, I said, "Yes littleone, for a few minutes, but it is not going to be easy with the gearshift here. Open My pants and try to help yourself."

She once again got up on her knees and leaned over the gearshift and took my semi-erect cock into her warm, wet, mouth. She fondled it and played with it for a few seconds and then did an amazing dance on it with her tongue. She literally made love to My cock with her tongue, even though she was stuck between My stomach and the steering wheel. All at once, as My hand had slid back up to her now dripping cunt, she buried me fully in her luscious mouth. The more she moaned and groaned the more I allowed her to continue. Finally, when I thought she was about to orgasm from My playing with her cunt and clit, I told her to come up and kiss Me.

"Happy littleone?"

"Yes and no Sir. I am really happy about your cock. It is so much thicker than I dreamed it could be. Never have I had one so thick. It's wonderful and stretches my mouth so I think I am full. Master, I want to cum. May I cum for your pleasure Sir?"

"Not now littleone, but soon you will cum and cum for My pleasure." With a little girl's pouting face she simply said, "Yes Sir," and moved back over to the other seat turning so that she was facing me. I noticed that some of the training had taken effect on her as several times I had seen that she never closed her mouth or her legs in My presence.

As we came to an exit I had been looking for I told her to tuck her blouse in as we were going to get a drink and something to eat. "How is your 'toy' doing littleone?"

Grinning, like a child with a new toy, she said, "Oh Sir, it is so delightful. That rolling around and slight vibration is keeping me so excited and wet."

"Take the makeup kit I brought you and put on some lipstick and fix your face only a little. Brush your hair please littleone."

"Are we going to get out Sir or go through the drive-through? I don't know if I can handle these five-inchers well or not Sir and I do not want to embarrass you."

Smiling at her, and to confuse her only a little, I said, "Suffer bitch, you have to learn sometime."

"Yes Sir."

I, once again, was so proud of her. She did not refuse, which is not within her rights, and she did not whine about it either. Because of her doing as she is supposed to do, obeying without question, I decided to have a little fun with her.

"Well littleone, I really want to take you in there so that all of the women can be jealous of you and all the men envious of Me. But if you want I will offer you a choice, I had a number of orgasms planned for you between here and the house. You can give up one of them and we will stay in the car or you and I will go in and on the way home, you will get all of them. Which way do you want it littleone?"

Looking Me directly in the eyes, and with an expression of profound love on her face, she simply said, in that low succulent voice, "Sir, you are my Master. Do with me as you please. I will do my best with whatever is your decision."

My God, I thought. I really do have the perfect woman for Me. With that I made My decision, we would go through the drive-through and continue on our way with no deductions from the orgasms I had planned for her between here and her new home.

"littleone, I know sitting there it is hard for you to keep your legs separated. You may put them together if it is easier for you." "Thank you Sir."

She finished "painting" her face just as we drove up and I placed the order for both of us. I handed her the bag, after putting the drinks in the holders, and she immediately took out the sandwiches I had ordered, opened mine up for eating so I would not spill any of it and handed it to Me. "Drink and eat littleone, I know you have got to be thirsty and hungry."

I drove on and we quickly finished our meal. When she seemed relaxed some I said to her, "littleone, there is a button on the seat there that lets the seat back lay down. It is electric. Lay the seat back all of the way and pull your skirt up to your waist. Open your blouse so I can see those fantastic tits you are keeping for Me. I want to play with you."

As My littleone moved her skirt up and opened the slick black blouse that had been rubbing across her bare nipples, further invigorating her arousal, I pulled the car once again on to the wide shoulder of the road. Leaving the motor running I walked to the back of the car and got a few items that I felt would further rouse her and drive her to even more concentrated orgasms. As I opened her door, she looked at Me with a questioning expression on her face. I expected this and was proud that she did not question Me. She is really trying to show trust and know that I only want the best for her.

"Littleone," I said, "these items are to help you and to give you a different experience with your orgasms. I am putting these eye blinders around your head. You will notice that they are very soft against your eyelids. The purpose is to not allow yourself to be distracted and you will find that your other senses will concentrate on your genital area. The next item is a strap that will go around you and the back of the seat. It is going to be there but it is not so tight that you cannot move your arms and reach your cunt when I direct you to do so. The whole purpose it to allow you to fantasize that you have been captured and are completely helpless. The last item is a binder that I am attaching to each of your legs. It makes it so that you cannot close your legs and are thus your sex is completely exposed to your 'capture's' desires. Relax littleone, and know there is nothing you can do to prevent what is going to happen to you."

Shyly, in her newfound soft voice she said, "Yes Sir. I am yours; use me for your pleasure." "Littleone, you are not securely bound and with very little effort, if you had too in an emergency, you can pull your arms from under the strap and make yourself completely mobile with little effort. Now, fantasize that you have been captured, do not know where you are going, and are helpless."

I bent down and kissed her fully on the mouth, whispering at the conclusion, "I love you My sub."

I walked around the car and got back in, put it into gear, and came up to the speed limit, setting the cruise control on that speed. With that taken care of, I then open the center console and took out a long soft feather.

The site of her, with her eyes covered, her mouth barely open, down to her pert well-rounded beautiful bosom, with her increased breathing, to her nylon-clad legs was a site to behold. I took the feather and imperceptibly ran it around and over her facial cheeks and then down and around her neck, teasing her and increasing the sensitivity of her sweet skin. Her breathing increased slightly as the feather worked its way down to her breasts, with her nipples already erect and pulsing. Around each breast and up to the nipples I repeatedly continued to harass and excite her for My pleasure. Then slowly I let the feather work its way down her flat stomach, teasing it and playing with her. Finally I arrived at the top of her beautifully shaven cunt with the feather. As I pulled the feather up the center of her pink and swollen outer lips, she flinched and her breathing increased in depth. Around and around the feather went teasing all parts of her sex as it lightly passed over her now increasing clit.

SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers
12