Sir Bondage and the Amazons

Info
One tale from the Adventures of Sir Bondage Grey.
2.6k words
4.44
38.6k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers



The Recounting of the Adventures of Sir Bondage Grey: Sir Bondage and the Amazons

It was in the year of our Lord, 1381 that Sir Bondage Grey left his family seat in Middlesex to find his fortune in the world. He had just duly taken a first at Oxford, to the disappointment of his family, in anthropology, rather than in Classics on his way for a career in the law or the military, but the young man, the first son of the Baronet of Clapham was never a follower. He decided to leave the baronetcy to his younger brother and set off in search of an adventure in the Greek islands.

Young, handsome and friendly, his popularity was assured. He did not even have to call on his father's connections to pave his way into his first expedition to Asia Minor only three weeks after leaving England.

Unfortunately, they sailed right into the thick of a war between the last known remnant of the Amazon Tribe and the Greeks. The battle did not go well for the Europeans and they were too soon routed by the amazingly resilient band of women. Most of the men were summarily executed with javelins and arrows to the heart; these women had no use for men who could not fight. They would not make good mates, and the tribe had enough slaves for the moment.

Sir Bondage found himself in the last group of men slated to be dispensed to their Maker for eternity, and he chose to spare a thought for his father and brothers and all his ancestors, decent Englishmen. He decided that he would show no fear. He would sooner beg St. Peter for entry at the Pearly Gates than these heathen, savage women to spare his life. He would not have to be dragged, screaming to his death like his companions; it was beneath him as an Englishman. So he marched to stand at the execution tree waiting to be strung up like a piece of meat. His back was straight, his head high, his eyes meeting the women fearlessly.

Of course, this caused a stir. The Amazons had never seen someone go to meet his death with such composure. He was either an insane fool or someone of unparalleled bravery. They decided to reserve the most brutal of executions for him, to send him to glory in the raging chariot that a soldier of his standing deserved. It would be the highest honour that they could give him. So they dragged him away from the tree and piled the bodies of his companions under it and packed logs around it, preparing to make a funeral pyre on which Sir Bondage and his companions would be offered up as a sacrifice.

Bondage couldn't believe this! There would be no way that he would be able to hold his tongue as the fires raged around him. He was going to squeal like a pig! He decided that death had to come sooner rather than later, and so he grabbed at the sword of one of the women, and wrestled with her for it when it stuck in her scabbard, un-budging. It was an uneven fight, she was so much larger than he; and her sisters were around to help her -- not that she needed it. She could have broken his back in one swipe, but for some reason she didn't.

Lyce stopped her sisters before they killed the young man. His delicate features and straight back spoke of someone who would make an interesting slave-mate for her this year, different from the men she had taken before. Of course she would kill him after their union, but she decided to let him live for a few days more and ordered her Sisters to bind him securely and take him to her house because she had use for him.

It had been weeks since he had been brought to the kingdom where these women lived. He had been taken to see their queen, a woman named Hippolyta and tales of his bravery recounted for her. She looked at Sir Bondage with favour and a hint of lust in her eye. She asked Lyce for the honour of the first use of her slave and, this was granted.

So this was how Sir Bondage found himself bound and naked, spread-eagle on the bed of a queen. The woman sucked and teased his cock and balls to painful distraction before she rose up mightily before him, and impaled herself on his meaty spear. She bore down on him repeatedly, grinding her tight, warm pussy on his groin, knocking the breath from his chest, but at the same time drawing the cum from his balls as she squeezed only enough to make him know that he was in thrall to a real woman for the first time in his life. Her great thighs jiggled above him and he thought them, and the sight of her massive bouncing breasts, the most erotic sight that he had ever seen.

This was a revelation to him since he had always gone with the slightly plump girls whom his father hired, or with the svelte girls in his own family, some distant cousins who would have been regarded as being loose women if anyone had ever found out about their liaisons with Sir Bondage and his brothers. He had never been with someone so large both literally and figuratively and he found himself re-evaluating his preferences rapidly.

Bondage couldn't help himself when his orgasm befell him. He called out the name of every woman he had ever known. This woman was as good as all of them combined! He hoped that he had delivered to her womb the daughter that she craved because he felt that she should be rewarded in some way for her services to him. He and the queen made love all that night and he fucked her ass, her mouth and her cunt until he felt sore.

Lyce came to reclaim him early the next morning. Her face was set like a thunder cloud, as if angry with him. She would not look at him and it frightened the young man. He noticed the whispering around him as he was led to Lyce's house at the far end of the square.

"Did you enjoy being with Hippolyta, slave?" she asked angrily.

Sir Bondage did not know what to say to this. He had enjoyed himself very much, but he did not like the nasty look that she gave him as she asked. He saw how she sharpened her sword as she spoke with him and he wondered if the queen would be able to save him from her sister if it came to a catfight.

Then it occurred to him what Lyce's problem was. She was jealous! In the fogs of his four orgasms the night before he vaguely remembered that he and the queen had almost literally shouted at all the Greek gods! The sounds of their lust had disturbed the night air and for the first time he remembered that they had been in the middle of a crowded city and that all else had been quiet.

Sir Bondage blushed at the realisation of what must have happened. All the women in the town had listened quietly as he and the queen had proclaimed their lovemaking to the world. Lyce must have been in torture! Knowing that this instrument that the queen played so well was really hers, and not being sure that she would have been able to reclaim it must have been unbearable.

He looked at Lyce indulgently. His eyes wondered to her lips and he licked his. He saw her mouth fall open slightly and it delighted him when she licked her lips in return, unconsciously. He stepped closer to her and saw her nostrils flare. She wanted him badly; she would not harm him before she fucked him senseless.

The knowledge of this gave him courage. He regarded himself as being skilled in the ways of women and the night before with the queen had taught him that these women were, in essence, no different from any others. His only problem was that Hippolyta had drained him dry. He did not think that he would need anything today, but it was clear that Lyce would not be denied.

Sir Bondage decided to go on the offensive. He decided to try to dominate this woman, for he remembered that they responded well to impossible acts of bravery.

He reached for her breast plate and tried to remove it to expose her huge breasts. Even under the breast plate he could see that she was larger than the queen had been and the thought of this and of himself nursing on her great udders made his mouth water.

Lyce watched him suspiciously but understood enough of the Greek swear words that he used when he could not unveil her treasures to know what he wanted. She had just decided to help him when they heard a commotion outside. Ignoring it, she turned her back on Sir Bondage and bent over to unbuckle her sandals.

Unwittingly, she presented Sir Bondage with the sight of her round buttocks trapped under the soft cloth of her tunic. His cock stirred and in gratitude to Zeus for this he found himself slapping her buttocks, revelling in their jiggling under his hand.

Lyce jumped at the first swat and looked surprised at Sir Bondage, but he had managed to get a second blow in before she could turn around.

Bondage looked her directly in the eyes and ordered her to resume her position.

Lyce bent over slowly as if she could not believe that she was doing this. Bondage upped the ante and lifted her tunic to reveal her massive haunches to his gaze. Her deep cleft called to him and he found himself slipping a finger between her twin globes.

The woman grunted and squirmed. It was obvious that she had never been breached like this before. It was clear that she was wondering if this was what he had done to Hippolyta the night before. Then her face set up again and Sir Bondage knew that the memory of how angry she had been seized her and she thrust up just as he brought his hand down in the hardest slap yet to tell her to keep quiet and not squirm so much since the sight of her wiggling behind was proving a distraction.

Lyce let out a cry just as a call to arms sounded in the square. Against her training, he saw her hesitate and look at him regretfully. He reached for her and surprised her yet again, planting a lingering kiss on her lips, his tongue gaining entry to her mouth when she opened up in amazement. The promise between them was unspoken, but clearly understood. They would resume where they had left off when she returned to him.

It was two weeks before she returned and Sir Bondage lay naked in the bed thinking about the large woman. He imagined her naked body on top of him, her dribbling pussy grinding unmercifully on his hard dick. The man groaned with the pain and longing that he felt; and, as if the elements called to the woman, she appeared at the mouth of his hut. She looked at his stout cock and licked her lips causing Sir Bondage to feel his balls roil in desperation. He knew that if she touched him he would cum and he did not want to appear weak before this comely Amazon.

She ran to him, a glad cry erupting unbidden from her throat. It was clear that she had thought about her spanking while she was away since Bondage saw that she glanced at his hand several time in the few minutes since she returned. Lyce removed her breast plate quickly to offer him her breasts. Bondage saw two of the most magnificent orbs that he had ever seen on a woman. As with everything about her they were big and firm and he longed to touch her. He knew better than to initiate the contact though since he could only speculate about her mood from her initial entry into the room, but he let the turgid cock straining toward her speak for him.

Lyce stared at his prone body and Bondage felt her domination of him immediately. Never before had he felt this way, but it had been so long since he had tasted any of the maids in his father's household and this female was so much more than any of these women. Indeed, she was more than her queen, standing a full six inches taller and about forty pounds heavier.

Lyce stripped herself completely naked and Bondage had to look away, and bite his own lip, drawing blood in order to stop himself from spending. She strode to where he was lying and climbed on top of him, pinning his arms down, her massive weight crushing him into the bedding. She held his hands captive over his head and covered his face, neck and chest with little love bites and kisses. Bondage groaned with each bite and his cock lengthened and thickened impossibly. He was in genuine pain and could only wonder at his own self-control.

The young man felt helpless under the large woman. His cock was trapped between their bodies, his legs spread lewdly in order to accommodate her girth. The sudden thought of what he must look like caused his first orgasm. He couldn't help it. He groaned and felt the molten cum explode from his body. He didn't care if she killed him, he was in ecstasy.

He wondered what she would do to him. He was at her mercy. He couldn't stop her from hurting him. He didn't know if he wanted to. Lyce wriggled down along his body. His cock felt each undulation of her body and he cried out using expletives in Greek, Latin and English to express how good it felt. She crawled down as far as his groin and buried her face there, devouring his cock and sucking it to the back of her throat.

Bondage screamed and let go of his seed yet again, and again almost immediately for a third time when the large woman hoisted his groin toward her face with her large hands and inserted a finger into his arse hole and wriggled it around.

Sir Bondage began to cry. He actually did not want any more orgasms at that point and he wondered fleetingly if this was a new form of execution. He was overwhelmed, and feared a heart attack if the woman persisted in wringing these explosions from his body.

"Please!" he begged in flawless Greek when he saw her getting ready to mount him.

His hand covered his flaccid manhood, but Lyce would have none of it. She prised his hand away and teasing him back to a reluctant stand, she impaled herself on him. She rode him hard, a good thing since he was not able to give her a ride voluntarily and he came, screaming for a fourth time in the hour, just before he fainted.

Sir Bondage awakened the next morning to find himself cuddled against the large woman. His back was pressed against her massive melons and her hand was slung over him, covering his cock and balls protectively. Instinctively, he knew that he would not be killed. He decided that tonight he would begin her training as his prize cow. Her huge udders would get a treat as he spanked them along with her broad buttocks. He decided that he would work hard to plant his seed in her womb and then keep her in milk for the rest of her life.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Cinner
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting story. It was different and good.

Wee_WillieWee_Willieover 8 years ago

I keep coming back to this and it's still excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arousing naughty fun

The story and the voice just added so much to this fun naughty tale of jungle lust and large sexy woman!

Imaginative and arousing a real treasure for the listener.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 IF THIS IS WHAT YOU DELETED FROM

I can see no fault of what you took out with what is there, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PEOPLE HAVE AN INNATE ABILITY TO CHANGE

given the right circumstance and incentives. TK U MLJ LV NV

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Xavier Scores! His co-curricular activities teach one doctoral student a lot.in Erotic Couplings
Ms. March Things aren't always what they seem to be.in Humor & Satire
Coming Home Holidaying in Jamaica can become addictive.in Romance
Overcoming Disappointment A few thoughts about overcoming disappointment are shared.in How To
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
More Stories