Sir Enjoys using his Little Minx

Story Info
We both have surprises for each other.
3.2k words
4.16
8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zundas
Zundas
6 Followers

This is my second story on Literotica and is a test to see how well I can write stories from my own perspective when portraying a dom/sub relationship.

I received some well written feedback suggesting that this would be superior as a way of exploring the characters and showing the control that the Dom has over the sub so I've decided to test it out.

If you have any suggestions, criticism or really any kind of feedback then feel free to contact me.

Enjoy.

*****

I climb the staircase to our residence, heavy boots clanging on the metal steps as the wind ruffles my cropped black hair and disturbs the plastic bag I'm holding. I'm just heading back from the shops with some food for dinner as well as a little something for us to have fun with.

Since my promotion we've been spending less time together but I had a word with my boss and she's agreed to let me start and finish earlier so that we have more time together in the evenings. She's normally a hard-ass but I know she has a thing for me, whenever I pass her by she looks me up and down with a look that tells me she wants those clothes off.

But she's never going to get anything from me, you're the one I give it to. I told you that I had a surprise and that I'd be making dinner to celebrate, though I know you'll likely want to skip dinner. I turn the key and enter only to find you aren't there yet, you never mentioned anything after work so I assume you're still there.

I fling my jacket onto the floor next to our bed along with my shoes and socks, bedding still disturbed from the fun we had last night, and loosen my tie as I head into the kitchen to start preparing the food. I start preheating the oven and follow it up by slicing and dicing some veg to roast.

While I remember to I place the little box containing my surprise on the counter in view of almost anywhere in the kitchen for you to notice when you walk in.

After a short while I'm done and I put the veg into the oven on a tray drizzled with oil, I open the fridge to fetch something to drink as I've worked up a bit of a sweat with moving around the kitchen still wearing my shirt. I grab a drink and gulp it down, hearing a creak behind me but thinking nothing of it as we're in quite an old building.

Then I feel a quick succession of taps on my shoulder, I turn only to find you standing there dressed up as a schoolgirl. You give me a quick kiss on the cheek and I say "well well, it seems I wasn't the only one who wanted to celebrate with a surprise" between chuckles and glances at your just about visible cleavage.

You whisper something impishly into my ear and I give you a stern look. I was right, you did want to have fun and skip dinner and had been hiding. "I've already started... but we have got quite a while before I need to do anything more for it. Alright then take that box on the counter, put on the contents and meet me back here in let's say... 5 minutes." you run off to the bedroom to look at the surprise and I give your ass a little slap as a sendoff and sign of things to come.

The 5 minutes come and go and bang on time you head back in with a barely contained grin on your face. The gift was a choker which you're now proudly wearing, leather dyed black with a ring at the front to potentially be used for leashing you.

My plans for the evening have been disrupted somewhat by your own little surprise but I decide to adapt them. "Well then who do we have here? I don't often get students approaching me after school hours and especially not in my own home."

You again whisper in my ear, intent on playing the role of the shy schoolgirl with the hots for her muscular teacher, and I end up with a grin matching your own. "I didn't realize that I'd left my door open but that doesn't really explain why you're here or why you came in... what do you want?" as you lean in to whisper yet again I glance down and can't help but notice the damp patch at the front of your skirt no doubt from anticipation during those 5 minutes.

"If I agreed then I'd be risking my position as a teacher not to mention my reputation, I can't allow this to go any further" One last whisper seals the deal as you tell me that Sir can do anything he wants to you, I just have to ask and you'll do whatever you can do please me.

Not wanting to break character as my excitement build I clear my throat and, in an authoritative tone, say "Well I'm not easily tempted but that's certainly done the trick. Down the hall, 2nd door on the right, get on your knees at the foot of the bed and wait for Sir."

You rush off eagerly with a noticeable spring in your step and I follow you albeit with a bit of delay to let you get into position. I enter the bedroom and as I brush past you I rest a hand on your head. I sit down at the foot with you on the floor in front of me and settle my legs either side of you so that my crotch is in direct view of you.

Eyeing the bulge in my trousers I can tell that you want it out right now so that you can show me how much you love worshipping my cock but I've taught you patience and you're keeping yourself restrained.

"Good girl."

Your eyes light up at the praise but the restraint is still clear, I know you want it but i'm going to make sure to take my time and tease you as much as I can.

"Come here, show Sir how much you want it"

You lift yourself up off your knees and rest your hands on my knees as you lean in close and kiss me. I grab your choker and hold you close, the length of my arm rubbing up against your chest letting me know that you don't have any underwear between your shirt and breasts. Our tongues meet and dance with each other, a hand drifting down to your ass to check something.

I withdraw my tongue and, after giving one of your ears a little nibble, say "naughty girl, not wearing any underwear under that tight little outfit." after the words escape my mouth I rush back in to continue the passionate lip locking that we'd been engaged in.

The hand on your ass grabs a cheek tightly and squeezes, your reaction is immediate and you know what it means. You withdraw and settle back down on your knees with your mouth agape as my grin from before widens.

I undo my belt and chuck it back onto the bed, lowering the zip and undoing the single button keeping my trousers together. It pops open and my underwear pokes through, barely containing my now fully erect and quite thick cock. I lower my trousers at a deliberately slow pace and then follow it up by lowering my underwear.

My head of my cock is unleashed and it springs up, freed from it's prison. With the length of it close to your face you get to work quickly, before my underwear has even reached my ankles. You give the tip a quick kiss before licking up one side of the shaft and down the other, I exhale with a slight groan and my head rolls back a little at the feeling of your tongue and lips.

I feel you cup my balls with one hand and see the other drop down to play with yourself. "Oh no you don't" I say as your hand stops its descent and I finish removing my underwear and trousers, chucking them to be next to my belt on the bed.

Removing my shirt and tie I'm now completely naked and starting to sweat, a few drops dripping down my neck and over my wide and muscular chest. I lift one leg slightly and shift it over and between yours, positioning the base right above my ankle in front of your pussy.

I move it forward and start rubbing it up and down, the base of my leg lightly rubbing your clit to simulate my pelvis during sex. As you kiss up and down my shaft and speed up with your ball fondling I speed up the movements of my legs and the effects on you are clear as your body shakes a little.

Your wetness starts to cover my leg and getting highly aroused by how much my movement is affecting you I press into your clit with more pressure. You give my tip another kiss before opening your mouth wide and taking as much of my cock into you as you can, struggling a little with the length but eventually getting almost all of it down your throat.

Bobbing back and forth you swirl your tongue round my shaft and as you tighten your lips around my cock I take a hand and put it back on the top of your head to grasp your hair tightly. When your head is on the way forwards I pull a little to drive my cock into you with more force and I repeat it as you keep going.

Your tight lips and wet, hot mouth feels amazing. I briefly consider face fucking you and just filling your mouth up with my sticky cum for you to swallow but decide not to so that we can have a longer session so that when I do eventually cum it's a more powerful orgasm that fills you up.

Besides, I also want to delay your orgasm so that when you cum it's with your pussy wrapped around my cock. I like feeling your walls as they can't help but try to milk my cock for every drop when you cum and when you beg for me to unload inside you.

I lower my leg bag down and you stare directly into my eyes, yours seeming to be begging for me to play with your now soaked cunt more. Staring back, I pat my upper thigh and say "come up here you little minx, sit on Sir's knee."

You stand up and then sit back down on my right leg, bare ass cheeks on my thigh with your juices dribbling down onto the carpet below. You curl your legs round and I can just about manage to support your weight on that one leg, having a little trouble balancing you then wrap your arms around and place your hands on my shoulders.

We again kiss passionately and I start to unbutton your shirt. Your cleavage was already visible and it had been driving me wild, once the last button is undone I move my hands over your chest and lightly brush your nipples teasingly. I shift between lightly squeezing your tits and pinching your nipples hard between my index fingers and thumbs.

You break off the kiss and whisper a plea in my ear, begging for Sir to use his bad girl. I wordlessly resume the kiss more passionately for a moment before lifting you up in my arms and depositing you down on the bed with your ass facing towards me and skirt being the only barrier between my cock and your bare pussy and ass.

I fall onto the bed, breaking my fall with my hands hitting the ruffled duvet on either side of you as you turn to face me, you'd started to remove your tie and I help by removing your skirt before leaning in and nibbling on one of your nipples.

After we've settled in more I move one hand down your chest, abdomen and then inner thigh rubbing it a little before moving it towards your pussy. I start out lightly on your clit, just a finger brushing it. I build up the intensity and you start to squirm a little due to the pleasure and I can hear the soft moans as I bite down on the nipple I've been playing with.

Then I begin spanking your clit harshly, each one causing an individual quiver throughout your lower body "naughty girl... Sir is going to have fun with you" the high concentration of nerves combined with the force of the spank forcing moans of pleasure and what I said causing you to open your legs wider to accommodate me.

"Mmh that's right I'm going to fuck you hard, I'm going to pound that pussy and make you beg for it" you look up at me and slightly open your mouth to moan loudly as I respond by spanking your clit harder than before. Now that you're soaking I decide that it's time to fuck you.

I reposition myself once more, hands down in the duvet either side of your chest and the tip of my precum leaking cock only an inch away from the entrance of your pussy. You quickly flip over onto your front so that I'll be fucking you from behind, you know that it'll feel better for both of us with how tight you'll feel and how much bigger my alright large cock will feel in that position and at that angle.

Leaning in further I put my hands on your tits and thrust into your tight and sopping wet pussy. As your warmth encompassed the tip and length of my cock you squeeze me inside you and turn your head to one side.

I turn my head as well, allowing us to resume our passionate kissing from before but preventing me from thrusting at much of a pace. I keep going, slow but deep thrusts inside of you and as my tongue swirls around inside your mouth dancing with yours.

You reach down to rub your clit and I feel the tip of your fingers on my shaft as I enter and withdraw from you repeatedly, a few drops of your juices spilling down onto the bed with each withdrawal.

My pelvis slams up against your ass hard every time I fill you up with my thick cock and I can tell from how intensely you're kissing me that you love it. Then I fully withdraw and with my hands on your shoulders flip you onto your back.

Almost without pause I thrust back into you and lean in close once more. My chest rubbing up against your tits and pelvis now up against your clit rather than your ass. We aren't kissing anymore, so we just stare into one another's eyes.

Now that I can I thrust with more force and speed. Each one eliciting a moan and after a few seconds you have issues keeping eye contact because your head is thrown back due to the intense pleasure of it.

I'm now thrusting into your pussy several times a second, tight cunt still squeezing me each time and I can feel an orgasm coming due to the speed at which i'm going. "Beg for sir's cum inside you, use that hot wet cunt to drain me of every drop" you respond as best you can, mind a little numbed by the intensity of my thrusting.

Then you wrap your legs around me with your legs forming an X on my back, I slow my pace to a standstill and then thrust once more but very slowly and as deeply as I can. You pull your legs towards you to help drive my cock deeper into you, somehow managing to get it in right up to the hilt.

Knowing that I love how tight your cunt is you squeeze me as tightly inside you as possible, walls contracting around my thick cock so much that I doubt I could withdraw if I tried. But i'm not going to try because I know this is another way of you telling me you want me to unload my cum inside you and I let it happen because I want that too.

I want to fill you up, unleash wave after wave of hot white sticky seed into your warm tight cunt. The look on your face when you feel it being pumped into you and the feeling of the orgasm itself combined form the best thing in the world to me.

But I'm not that close so I go back to deep and slow thrusting, wanting to time it so that I cum during a thrust into you and deliver it as deeply as I can. But I am still somewhat close, so I know it won't be long, if you were to cum then I'd likely do so too.

"Sir is close... if you cum with that hot little pussy wrapped around my cock then I'll fill you right up" You respond by grinding into me, intent on cumming as quickly as possible so that you can feel it filling you.

Back to kissing, tits and clit still rubbing up against me with the grinding compounding the pleasure for you or so I imagine. The pace of the intensity builds up and so does my thrusting.

"I'm... going... to... cum..." Each word between a flurry of thrusts. I can tell that you're close and I keep speeding up to the point that I'll only be able to keep going at this pace for a few more seconds. But as it turns out I didn't need to keep going for that long.

"Oh fuck, yes take it... take it all... Sir is cumming inside your pussy take it you bad girl!" I feel your cunt clamp down hard on my cock and I instantly cum. Wave after wave of my seed spills out into you and you wrap your legs and arms around me more tightly as you scream out with pleasure and your whole body quivers.

We both collapse, arms and legs on and around each other with a few quick kisses between out of breath lovers. Then I roll onto my back besides you and we share a longer kiss, both caked in sweat with the bedding sticking to us.

I run off with a panicked look on my face and then return with a calmer one "just checking the oven, Sir enjoyed using you. Perhaps I'll collar up my little school girl slut often from now on" You nod and nuzzle into my neck content with just lying there with me resting a hand on my chest with your legs around one of mine.

*****

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, I hope you enjoyed it.

I welcome any and all feedback, be it criticism or praise. I encourage anyone that has something to say to contact me with how they feel on the main forums. I'm looking to improve as much as I can, conversations on other subjects are also very much welcome too.

Zundas
Zundas
6 Followers